Ellie Submits Pt. 15

Story Info
She straps herself down, then begs her domme for punishment.
6.7k words
4.74
13.3k
15

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lonequark
lonequark
233 Followers

Ellie arrives at her domme's house late in the evening. The house is isolated in the forest, and dark, except for a few exterior lights. Huge, silent and imposing.

It is a full week since Ellie's domme last allowed her a real orgasm, and Ellie is red hot. Before she met Miriam, she would masturbate to climax every morning and at least once a night. She was insatiable, and, Miriam observed, undisciplined. Miriam took control of her body, took command of all of her pleasure. Miriam took her orgasms away. And then gave them back, at achingly slow, methodical intervals, each one coming as the ecstatic climax of a new BDSM scene. Each one three times as intense as anything Ellie had experienced before. Each one a gift from Miriam, now her only source of pleasure.

Ellie trades for orgasms now, exchanging hours of obedience and submission for sexual release. Miriam owns her, and she loves to be owned. Ellie is here tonight to submit to her domme, once again. She has been given very specific instructions, and she has them committed to memory.

As she locks her car, she hears a distant, full-throated wail, emanating from somewhere inside the house. It's a familiar sound: Ellie's domme's other sub, Simone, deep in the depths of submission, receiving a heavy jolt of... well, it's not possible to say for sure. Extreme pleasure, or intense pain. Most likely a cocktail of both. At a certain level of intensity, Ellie knows, the two become difficult to tell apart.

Ellie shivers with anticipation.

She climbs the steps to the front door. The door is unlocked. Ellie goes in and locks the door behind her, as instructed. It's dark inside, and she's been warned not to turn any lights on. While she waits for her eyes to adjust to the darkness, she disrobes, dropping her skirt and T-shirt on the floor, right there in the hall. Her domme told her that it wouldn't matter what she wore, so that's all she wore: loose clothing she could discard in a few seconds, and no underwear.

Ellie Holloway is six feet and one inch tall, with cropped dirty blonde hair, ice-blue eyes and a physique packed to bursting with hard, hard-earned muscle. Her body is her domme's, and she is under orders to maintain it to her domme's strict personal specifications. That means muscle mass, and definition, and brute strength. Ellie has shoulders like cannonballs, deep pectoral cleavage between her delightful B-cup breasts, flared latissimi dorsi and abdominals like a stack of bricks. Her torso tapers to a deep creased V, leading from the crests of her hips down to the narrow cleft of her pussy. Her thighs are almost as wide as her waist, and her calf muscles are like fists.

Her domme also requires her to be hairless below the eyebrows and scalp. Her deeply tanned skin is as smooth as cream, all over.

Nude and barefoot, Ellie pads down a dark corridor, gingerly, tracing along the wall with one hand. She knows the way, but she's never gone this way without being able to see.

Simone wails again. Much closer and louder. Whatever is happening to her, it's driving her wild. A drawn-out, heart-rending, ecstatic caterwaul. Ellie stops moving, listening in the darkness, transfixed. It sounds so good. In another few moments she'll be joining Simone, and, she hopes, joining her at a similar depth of submission.

Ellie realizes that she's holding her breath, and gasps.

Around the next corner, the corridor is not completely dark. A small amount of light spills out from a door, standing slightly ajar on the left. The dungeon. Ellie goes in, and closes the door behind her.

*

There is just one weak orange spotlight lit in the dungeon, shining down on a bondage chair in the center of the room. The chair is black: black wooden frame, black leather upholstery. It has a high back, a head rest and arm rests. It is covered with black leather straps.

Off to Ellie's left, Simone is suspended, upside-down, from the ceiling. She is wrapped from her ankles to her head in a tight black latex cocoon. Her legs are sealed together into a shiny tail, and her arms are clamped to her sides, except for two slits at thigh level which allow her hands to emerge, and flex and clench, uselessly. There is also an opening for Simone's mouth, and she is moaning miserably.

Ellie admires her sister sub's bound figure, gleaming in the weak amber light. Simone is a petite, slim girl. Her nipples poke through the tight latex, showing her horizontal barbell piercings. Ellie can see the contours of her lower ribs, and her flat tummy, and the crests of her hips. Between her thighs, there is the clear outline of a very large, powerful personal massage toy, its head pressed firmly against Simone's pussy.

The glossy black cocoon alone is enough to totally immobilize Simone, but her domme has added even more restraints: loops of thin white rope, binding her knees, thighs, waist and torso, and radiating out to attachment points on the walls, floor and ceiling. So, instead of swaying freely, Simone is forced to hang straight down. And when the vibrator switches on for another burst of activity, and Simone screeches with ecstasy and her body convulses and she wails and struggles and twists and fights and sobs -- it achieves nothing. She can't move, not more than an inch. She is a fly in a spider's web.

Ellie can't guess how long Simone has been hanging there. As Ellie takes the sight in, Simone's vibrator wakes up again, and Simone writhes some more. "Oh, GOD! Thank you, ma'am! More, please, ma'am!"

Miriam -- ma'am -- is nowhere to be seen.

Ellie turns her attention back to the chair. She spends a long, tense few minutes studying all of the straps, figuring out how they're intended to be used. Then she sits in the chair, and straps herself in.

There are straps for her legs, thighs, waist and torso. One leather strap passes below her breasts, and one above, just below her armpits. A broader, more comfortably padded strap is for her throat. That strap holds her chin up and pulls her head back against the headrest, making it so that she can no longer look around freely. She uses her right hand to strap her left arm to the seat's left arm. And that's all she can do by herself. Her right arm is still free. She loosely fastens the last few straps, and then, awkwardly, slides her right arm into them. She takes a deep breath, and tries to stop shaking. The chair is much more comfortable than she expected.

Simone continues to struggle. It's not clear whether she knows that Ellie is here. Ellie has been pretty quiet, and Simone may not be able to hear clearly through her latex cocoon... and she may be somewhat distracted. Anyway, it seems as if Simone's vibrator is slowing down, giving her less intense stimulation, at longer intervals.

After some minutes of waiting, Ellie hears movement behind her. She can't turn her head to look. Could Miriam have been waiting back there, in the shadows, this whole time? A secret door? She hears footsteps, a delicate clacking of tall heels on polished wood.

There is a loud click. A key, turning in the door to the dungeon. Locking it. Ellie gulps.

And then, a gloved hand snakes its way around her shoulder and down, across her chest. And a second hand, around her other shoulder. Miriam reaches forward, for the loose strap around Ellie's right wrist, and tugs firmly on it, tightening it. Instinctively, Ellie clenches her fist and pulls against the strap. But Miriam is already tightening the straps above and below her right elbow, too, and the strap just below her armpit. As Ellie flexes, the chair creaks, but only a little. She's not getting out of this, not now.

Miriam nibbles Ellie's ear. "Mmmmh," she says, very satisfied.

Ellie can hardly breathe. Not because of the strap around her throat, she's just so excited.

"A long time ago," Miriam whispers, so softly that it gives Ellie goosebumps, "we discussed workplace attire. And you asked me what I prefer to wear. And I dodged the question. And I never told you the answer. But now... my dear young sub, you get to find out."

She circles around to where Ellie can see her. Ellie's eyes widen. She is on a hair trigger, baking hot, and the sight of her domme makes her squeal with lust.

Miriam is a naturally curvaceous woman, blessed with broad hips and magnificent, firm G-cup breasts. She works tirelessly in the gym to maintain a trim waist, and her work pays off in spades. But the corset... the corset takes her hourglass figure to the next level. It's an overbust corset, which shapes and compresses her breasts, pushing them up and creating an ocean of cleavage. Black, and steel-boned, it tapers to a gaspingly narrow waist -- it can't be more than twenty inches -- and then flares out, sitting easily on her hips. It's tailored to her figure, and like all good corsets, it's comfortable enough that she could wear it all day.

She also wears a silver chain necklace, with a blue gemstone sat invitingly at the top of her cleavage, drawing Ellie's eye. She wears fancy silver earrings, and she has her mass of silky black hair tied up into an elaborate pony tail, which hangs around halfway down her back. She wears elbow-length silk gloves. Below the waist, she wears a tight black skirt which ends a few inches above the knee. Black knee-height stockings, stay-ups, come up to barely an inch below the skirt, leaving two narrow strips of toned thigh exposed. She wears black leather calf boots with what are, for her, extremely tall heels, doing for her legs and ass what the corset does for her upper body.

She is divine. Mesmerizing. A dominant sexual goddess. Here to rule, to own her subs' pathetic bodies, to wring them dry while they scream for more.

Ellie pulls frantically against her bonds. She doesn't know what she would do if she could get free. Melt into a worthless puddle at her domme's feet, probably. "Nnh!"

Miriam turns on the spot, raising her arms and showing off her statuesque figure, particularly her derrière. "Go on, drink it all in. I know you love it." She strikes a pose, facing away from her sub with her feet spread more than shoulder-width apart, and casts a sultry look back over her bare shoulder, fluttering her immaculate eyelashes.

Ellie would do anything for her domme. Absolutely anything. She finally manages to articulate a sentence. "Ma'am, you're beautiful!"

"Oh, I know it." Miriam spends a little longer showing off. Then she struts up to her sub, and bends low over her, making eye contact.

"...So."

Ellie gulps again. Her throat feels dry.

"What brings you here?" Miriam asks.

She gestures at Ellie's restraints, smiling lightly. "Explain it to me. This... offering. As you can see, my young Nymph and I were in the middle of something."

"M--" Ellie chokes on the first word, and has to start over. "Ma'am, I disobeyed you. I stole from you. I took pleasure when I hadn't been given permission to take it. Three times."

"I know," Miriam says. "I was there. And?"

A deep breath. "Please punish me, ma'am!"

Ellie wasn't specifically ordered to say this last part. Miriam's instructions were for Ellie to strap herself into the chair. Then, Miriam informed her, she could ask for anything. And whatever she asked for, Miriam promised she would give it to her. Anything.

But Ellie asked for punishment. Voluntarily. That's the part which makes Ellie so hot right now. The power Miriam has over her. The power to make her submit, without even a direct order. It makes her feel weak. Like a rabbit in a tiger cage.

"Really?" Miriam replies, feigning surprise, and stroking Ellie's arm with a finger. "You'd like to punished, hard? That's what you came all the way here for?"

"Yes, ma'am!" Ellie croaks.

Miriam stands up straight, looking down her nose at Ellie. She seems to be considering the request.

"Please, ma'am!"

"I've heard you," Miriam says. "Now, be silent for a minute."

Miriam crouches, and spends a few minutes adjusting all of the remaining straps. Very few of them were as tight as she liked. She caresses Ellie's skin as she goes, with a delicate, light touch. Ellie can't stop trembling. If she wasn't strapped down, she'd be shaking like a leaf. Miriam strokes Ellie's feet, and her toes. Then she stands up and touches the deep contours of Ellie's chest, the curves of her abdominal and pectoral muscles. Ellie's succulent, iron-hard body is always a treat to explore. Her smooth, tanned curves, glistening in the low light... the deep shadows in the creases between her muscles... the proud peaks of her hard nipples. Miriam takes one nipple in each hand, and gives them both a hard tug.

"Haah!"

Miriam reaches between Ellie's legs. She is sopping wet, and there's already a little puddle of her excitement collecting on the seat beneath her. Miriam fondles her sub's sex, stroking her wet lips with delicate silk-gloved fingers. This could ruin the gloves. Miriam doesn't care. Ellie gazes thirstily down her domme's cleavage, and mewls with arousal. For a moment, she wonders if her domme could be giving her pleasure instead, as a reward for her obedience and honesty.

But no. Ellie feels a jab of pain down there, and flinches. She can't actually look straight down, the strap around her throat prevents her from getting doing much more than look straight ahead. "Aigh! What is that?"

Miriam doesn't explain, but the metallic stinging continues. As Miriam moves her hand, a trail of sharp little sensations walks up Ellie's mons and across her abdomen. It's a pinwheel, a handheld tool with a small wheel of very sharp metal spikes. Miriam drives it across Ellie's skin, her abs, her thighs, her sides.

"Oh, oh, oh! That stings!"

"Mmm hmm."

"Tssss!"

Over long, long minutes, Miriam drives the pinwheel across every available square inch of Ellie's skin. Her legs, arms, lower and upper body, her hulking shoulders. The straps protect some of her, of course. Miriam briefly loosens Ellie's wrist straps and rotates her forearms so that her palms face upward -- this allows her to drive the pinwheel back and forward across Ellie's palms, and then her fingers. She applies enough pressure to leave a trail of faint red marks. The marks hurt, but fade quickly as she goes.

Ellie breathes deeply, focusing on not crying out. The treatment is very personal, very tender and intimate... and it hurts like heck. She concentrates. The pain is steadily turning her on more and more, and her domme can tell.

"Oh, ma'am. Oh!"

"Shush." Miriam puts her free thumb into Ellie's mouth, and Ellie sucks on it, instinctively. Miriam strokes her chin and behind her ear, lovingly... and walks the pinwheel down her chest, and across her breasts, which she saved for last. Around and around, leaving trails of evil prickles, slowly circling in on more sensitive areas.

Ellie gasps sharply as the first pins circle her right areola. Miriam is very thorough, making sure that her sub's tit is thoroughly reddened, before she finally walks the pinwheel across her hard, proud nipple.

Ellie flinches. "OW! Ow ow ow! Augh!"

"Thank me," Miriam tells her, rolling it back. And forward, and back.

"Thank you, ma'am! Thank you so much! OHMYGOSH, OH, what is THAT?" A different spiky sensation, a much nastier one, has just bitten down on Ellie's breast. Ellie can't see it.

"An alligator clip," her domme informs her.

"Haaah!" The clip is large and fierce, with its metal jaws biting around Ellie's areola, behind the nipple. Ellie moans and rolls her head, adjusting to the new source of pain.

Her domme transfers her attention across to Ellie's other nipple. She begins warming it up too, in the same way as the first.

"Oh, no!"

"Oh, yes."

"Oh, no, please, ma'am!"

As Ellie begs, and tries to find a way to escape from her punishment, Miriam walks the spike wheel around and around Ellie's areola, just as before. And across her nipple. And then, after allowing some tension to build, she applies a matching alligator clip.

Ellie howls. "Oh, no! It hurts, ma'am, thank you!"

Miriam leans up and kisses her, long and deeply, lovingly, stroking her cropped, ash-blonde hair. She breaks away for a second, to declare, "Good sub."

Ellie's eyes are watering. "Uh huh!"

Miriam's hand snakes down, and she rubs Ellie's desperate pussy a little more. Ellie wails, with a combination of pain and wild arousal. This is what she loves. This is where she loves to be, and exactly what she hoped for. She is an incorrigible slut, she knows. A desperate, horny ball of nerve endings, who deserves to be disciplined. She loves to be in the palm of her domme's hand, being tormented, being toyed with.

And, through her blurry vision, she can see her domme's evil, satisfied grin. She knows exactly how much a scene like this turns her domme on.

In the background, Simone's vibrator rumbles some more. Simone bucks furiously against her bondage, again. "Oh, please, ma'am!" she begs.

Miriam gives Ellie a peck on the cheek. "Wait there."

*

She steps away, and spends a minute untying most of Simone's white ropes. Then, she carefully lowers Simone to the floor. Simone had been upside-down for a long time, and Miriam knew she was ready to come down. On the floor, Simone coils up into a fetal position, coiling her latex-bound body around the vibrator jammed against her nether regions. The vibrator is still pleasuring her, in unpredictable, slow waves. Simone still can't reach it with her hands, or see anything. She moans, mindless and happy. She rolls onto her stomach and kicks her tail.

Miriam tidies the spider web ropes away, adjusts her gloves, and returns to Ellie.

"How do you feel?"

Ellie is drenched with sweat, now, and soaking in endorphins. She makes an unintelligible growl, and flexes her bound hands.

"Wonderful." Miriam slides a hand back down between Ellie's legs, and slides a finger or two in and out. Then she squeezes, teasing out Ellie's delicate inner labia. Some more pleasurable fondling follows. Ellie moans happily, and breathes heavily. She squeezes back, tightening up on her beloved domme's silken fingers.

"Ready for some more?"

"Yes, ma'am," Ellie gasps.

"You're sure?"

"Yes, ma'am, I need more, please!" Ellie wants to see where this goes... and how far she can go, how far her domme will take her.

And then, after a little more stimulation... and Miriam applies another alligator clip, this one directly to her sub's left labium minus. Ellie shrieks. And shrieks again as a second clip quickly follows on the other side. Her hips flex, but she can't escape. "Aaaih!"

"Yes, yes," Miriam murmurs, lovingly stroking her sub's hard body, but paying special attention to her sodden pussy. "Good sub. You asked for this, you wanted this."

"HAAAAIH! Unnnf!"

Miriam takes two much smaller alligator clips. She suckles Ellie's nipples a little more, and then applies the clips, right on the tips, biting straight down on her nipples and pointing out away from her body. Now with two clips on each breast, Ellie thrashes against her bonds, uselessly. It feels good to struggle, it feels good to hurt -- as long as it's her domme hurting her. Miriam strokes her pussy some more, and Ellie whines with conflicted pleasure. Her mind is freewheeling now. She feels high. On a different planet.

Miriam fishes Ellie's clitoris out from beneath its sheath. Ellie's clit is a tiny nubbin of flesh, and overwhelmingly sensitive. From this position, Miriam can't get her mouth around it, but she can caress it, delicately.

"Nnn nnn nnn!" Ellie says, shaking her head.

Miriam hesitates. "I have one more clip for you," she explains, in a more regular tone of voice.

"No," Ellie says. She knows. She knows where the clip goes. "Not there, please. Everything else... but not tonight. Another night."

Miriam strokes her cheek, tenderly. "Alright." She sets the last clip aside. Ellie has done very well to get this far.

lonequark
lonequark
233 Followers
12