Ellie Submits Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lastly, Miriam stands up. She unzips her skirt and shimmies out of it, revealing simple black cotton panties. She turns all the way around, once, letting Ellie get a long, lusty look at her divine ass. Then she plants one booted foot between Ellie's thighs, and straddles her upturned hand.

Without needing to be told, Ellie starts to stroke her domme's pussy through the scanty material. It's a very inconvenient position. Ellie has to concentrate hard, as the pain in her breasts and pussy clamors for attention.

Miriam hangs on to her sub's shoulders. She shifts her hips, and moans. She rolls her sex forward, against Ellie's restrained forearm, and then back into her hand for more stimulation. Ellie rubs Miriam's clit with her thumb. With care, she manages to tug her domme's underwear aside and fumble for her pussy. Miriam, like her sub, is dripping with anticipation. Miriam begins to breathe heavily, and clutches Ellie around the shoulders. "Like that. Yes, like that... Give it back to me, what you stole. Oh, yes, good sub...!"

Ellie groans with pain. Strapped down, immobilized, blinded and gagged and severely bitten, she forces herself to focus on her domme's pleasure first.

Beside them, on the floor, Simone writhes and moans with renewed pleasure, adding her voice to the chorus.

Miriam slides her pussy back and forth more rapidly. Ellie tugs urgently at her lips and squeezes her clit, as hard as she can. Miriam's other hand drops and takes Ellie's other hand, and they squeeze each other, adoration flowing between them. It's a scene, it's a show, it's an act, a feat of submissive love.

"Good sub. More," Miriam demands, body heaving. Her sub has three strong fingers inside of her now, and is pumping as hard as she can. "More. Deeper."

"Yes, ma'am!" Ellie cries, doing her best to give her more.

Miriam fucks her hand, and Ellie penetrates her to the limit, giving her domme deep flourishes of stimulation, the way she knows she likes it. Miriam's body begins to tense up, her legs closing on Ellie's hand. She's close. Ellie cries out with what could be sympathetic pleasure and strains against her bondage, harder than ever. The chair creaks. Miriam bites her sub's shoulder, hard, and grunts, and comes, body convulsing, pussy drenching Ellie's hand with honey. "Nnnnnh! Hah, slut! Nnnh! Don't stop--!"

Ellie is dizzy. She focuses hard. She doesn't stop. Miriam comes. And comes and comes, tossing her long ponytail. Her orgasm is powerful, and noisy, and she drenches her sub's hand. As she convulses, she frantically kisses Ellie all over her face and her shoulder, babbling sweet nothings. "My baby, my love. My beautiful tigress."

Ellie laughs. It hurts to laugh.

Eventually, Miriam reaches the far side of her climax. Her body loosens up, and she becomes able to see straight again. She lifts herself unsteadily off of her sub's hand, and collapses into her lap, breathless.

Ellie catches her breath too.

"That was... delicious," Miriam breathes, stretching lazily. She toys with one of Ellie's clips. "My hot, tight pain slut. You must hurt so bad, right now."

Ellie clenches her fists. "Yes, ma'am!"

Miriam takes all of the clips off. Ellie moans with renewed pain as the blood flows back into her more severely bitten extremities, but then she settles down. "Thank you, ma'am."

"I think that pays for one of your stolen orgasms," Miriam remarks. She idly caresses her sub's body. "What do you think?"

"Ma'am, may I have something to drink?"

"Ah! Of course."

Miriam fetches a bottle of energy drink, and puts a straw in the top, letting Ellie suck down almost half of it in one gulp. As she drinks, Miriam strokes her sub's hair. Her forehead is still beaded with sweat. BDSM, when it's done right, can be very strenuous work, even for someone as strong as Ellie. That's part of why she loves it.

*

For the second round, Miriam bends beneath the bondage chair and opens a particular latch. This causes the middle third of the seat of the chair to fold away, giving free access to Ellie's underside. When she does this, Ellie cries out, "Oh!" She didn't know this was a thing the chair could do. "Oh, goodness."

Miriam busies herself behind the chair for a long few minutes, while Ellie frets. She can take a wild guess about what's going to happen next.

She feels something firm and round being pressed against her pussy. Silicone rubber. There is the sound of Miriam turning certain screws, adjusting a piece of equipment. Ellie feels a generous helping of some gooey lubricant being applied to her pussy, inside and out. Some more goes onto the dildo head. Then, a soft mechanical whirring begins, and the dildo begins to slowly, slowly, ever-so-slowly rise, delicately parting Ellie's lower lips, and sliding inexorably into her vagina.

"Ah!"

The toy is achingly slow. It penetrates her at maybe an inch per minute, while Miriam lies beside it beneath the chair, making sure the equipment is anchored and lined up correctly. The dildo is fat and hard, with a huge, realistic cock head and thick veins. As it pushes deeper inside of her body, Ellie realizes that it must also be immensely long.

"Say when," Miriam orders her.

"When what, ma'am? Oh, this feels so good..."

"When you're full. To bursting."

"Mmm hmm!" Ellie bites her lower lip. It's been a long time since she was properly penetrated. The dildo is fatter and longer than anybody she's ever been with, or any of her preferred toys. It feels just lovely. She clenches her fists, as it reaches the perfect spot. "When!"

Nothing happens. Miriam does nothing. The rod continues to creep forward, penetrating Ellie deeper and deeper. Ellie shuffles in her seat, or tries to, but she is thoroughly strapped down, and there is no escaping. "When, when! Oh!"

Miriam switches it off. This leaves the toy buried inside of Ellie's body, just a little beyond her comfort zone. Ellie mewls. She wriggles her body on the pole, trying to adjust to her new intimate companion. "Thank you, ma'am...?"

"Don't thank me yet," Miriam says. She spends another few minutes adjusting the equipment. And then... the toy begins to withdraw, slowly and smoothly.

Ellie coos.

And the mechanical cycle continues. And, after withdrawing all but the tip, it reverses direction, and penetrates her again. Faster, this time. More firmly, more forcefully. It glides in between her labia, penetrating her right to the hilt. "Aaaha!" And then it withdraws, and she mewls again... and then it plunges into her once more, slowly, methodically fucking her.

Miriam stands, and comes back around to where Ellie can see her.

Ellie grins weakly. "Oh, ma'am! Thank you."

Miriam produces a wired remote control. With a smirk, she turns a dial, causing the machine to slightly quicken its pace. "Does that feel good?"

Ellie squeaks. "Oh, yes! Yes, please! Thank you!"

Miriam tosses the remote in Ellie's lap, where it's useless to her. She can't touch it. "Enjoy."

Then she turns her attention back to Simone.

*

She hauls a comfortable chair over from the corner, and then hauls Simone's latex-bound body over to it. She sprawls in the chair, one leg over the arm, and has Simone kneel in front of her, and provide her with oral service.

Simone is still bound from head to toe in latex. She is a shiny black serpent, with only her lips free. She can't see what's happening and can barely hear. She rises to her knees, massage toy still whirring away happily between her thighs. She bends blindly over her domme's sex, and feasts, hungrily. With her arms clamped to her sides, she isn't able to use her hands to steady herself or to give her domme additional stimulation.

Miriam stretches and gasps. Simone has, of course, undergone extensive oral training. Even blind, and not able to use any part of her body but her mouth, she knows exactly how to give her domme what she needs.

Miriam wriggles, and taps Simone on one shoulder. "A little slower," she orders. With her legs still spread, she unbuckles her boots, and sets them aside, and flexes her toes.

Meanwhile, Ellie is gasping with pleasure, as the machine fucks her. She could be imagining things, but it feels as if the machine's pace is steadily increasing. It takes long, patient strokes. It's a much deeper and stronger lover than any man she's ever been with. It would be nice, she thinks, if it gripped her around the hips. Or shoved a finger in her mouth, or squeezed her breasts. Like a real lover would. But it still feels good. "Ah!"

She makes eye contact with her domme. Miriam smiles broadly and shifts her hips, giving Simone better access. Miriam is still wearing her underwear, and Simone is working through the material, for now.

Ellie grins weakly in return. As minutes pass, she begins to gasp, each time the machine fills her up. To gasp and squeak. "Oh, yes!"

"Keep it down," her domme orders.

"It's so deep!" Ellie says. "Oh! Hnnn!"

Miriam scowls. She pushes Simone aside, unthreads her underwear from her legs and walks up to Ellie. She bundles the panties up and stuffs them into Ellie's mouth. And then tapes her mouth shut.

"I said, be quiet."

Ellie mumbles. The underwear tastes pleasant; it tastes like pussy. Miriam takes the remote control and advances the program a few steps. Ellie's eyes widen, as the machine's pace quickens.

Miriam retires to her seat, and Simone resumes her diligent service. Meanwhile, Ellie simply can't remain quiet, she can't help but squeal behind her improvised gag. The machine is working her hard, now. Reaming her, railing her. She tries, yet again, to shift her position, to ease her situation, but she is absolutely helpless. Her domme's machine has its way with her, forcing thrust after fierce thrust into her, whether she likes it or not, whether she's ready or not. Mechanical domination. She squeals and squeals.

It goes on for what feels like a marathon, constantly getting faster. No guy could keep this kind of pace up, no guy has the stamina. Ellie mumbles something through her gag, an incomprehensible question. She wants to know if she's allowed to come.

"Yes--!" Miriam is clearly close to orgasm herself.

Ellie loses control. She couldn't hold herself back if she wanted to. The machine forces her past her limit, forces itself through any kind of resistance she has. Her toes curl, and her eyes roll back, and she orgasms loudly, and wetly. And the machine doesn't stop. It keeps going, harder and faster, all the way through her orgasm, and Ellie's vision blurs, and she strains with all her might against her bondage, and the machine forces her back around the loop, forces her to her climax again. Or, it could just be a continuation of the first. She screams, muffled, and shakes her head.

Somewhere, Miriam is coming too, although nowhere near as loudly. "Come for me, young lady!" she orders.

Ellie clenches her fists, and obeys, and obeys a third time, and a blurry fourth. She has no choice. She bellows with ecstasy, or tries to. Helpless, she passes, again, into a kind of mindless pleasure space, where there's no conscious thought, only the sensations her domme sees fit to give to her. A world where there is nothing but obedience, and submission, and the machine, and orgasm after mind-mangling orgasm.

*

Some time later, Ellie realizes that the machine is slowing to a halt. She trembles. Her mouth is empty again, and she can breathe freely. Her body aches, all over. Her pussy is very, very sore. She's still strapped into the chair.

Simone gives her a friendly kiss on the lips. Simone is completely free of her latex cocoon now. She wears a cute thong and her usual thin leather choker, and nothing else. She is absolutely beautiful.

Miriam is standing a little further back, with an approving look on her face. "You put on a good show, young lady," she tells Ellie. "Not many subs have the stamina for a session like that."

"Uh huh," Ellie says. Simone kisses her again, and holds her hand. Each kiss makes her feel a little better. "Can I have-- ah."

Simone gives her the rest of her energy drink. Before she finishes it, Simone is starting to tug interestedly at her straps, trying to fit a finger underneath them. She can't do it. "God, this is really tight." She has, of course, sat in the chair herself, many times. She explores her sister sub's hard muscles, working her way down. She moves her own body down, bringing her pierced little tits briefly within reach of Ellie's grasping hand. Ellie takes the opportunity to cup and teases her nipple, toying with the fat silver barbell, giving it a loving pinch. Simone smirks, and drops to her knees, and bends low.

She begins to massage Ellie's feet.

Ellie loves to have her feet played with. They're her most sensitive body part, aside from the usual. "Oh, yes please! Oh, thank you, Nymph."

"Make her come," Miriam orders. "Don't touch her above the ankles."

"Oh, ma'am," Ellie says. "I don't know. I've never come from just having my feet massaged. And--"

Simone strokes her in just the right place. Ellie sighs, heavily, involuntarily. A great big grin breaks out on her face.

"And?" Miriam prompts. She casts around. She should be holding a riding crop right now, something she can use to get her sub's attention when it starts to wander, but it's disappeared. She swears she had it earlier this evening. She must have set it down somewhere.

"And I just came, so hard," Ellie goes on. "I don't know if I have it in me... Oh!"

Simone has begun suckling on her toes, one by one. Ellie feels like she's melting.

Miriam asks, "You need some assistance, getting over the line?"

"Yes, please, ma'am, but not the machine," Ellie begs. "I'm so sore."

"I'll aim it up your ass instead, maybe?"

Ellie blanches.

Miriam circles around behind her. She bends down, and can be heard busying herself with the machine. "I didn't hear an answer," she reminds her sub. Where is that damned riding crop?

"If it would please you, ma'am," Ellie answers, stiffly. In truth, this prospect scares her, quite a bit.

Miriam smirks.

She moves the machine back a little. Secretly, she swaps the dildo out for a smaller one with very similar proportions. She adds a fresh layer of lubricant gel to the dildo, and stuffs another fingerful of lube inside of Ellie's anus. Then she switches the machine on, on its absolute slowest setting, and guides the toy in.

Ellie twitches, concerned. "Ah. Ah, ah. Ma'am, it's not going to fit!" It doesn't hurt. Much. But it is very strange. She doesn't know the dildos were switched. She dreads to think what the monster is going to feel like once it's all the way inside of her. "Ah! Nhh." And Simone is still worshipping her feet. Rubbing expensive oil into her soles, now.

The dildo stops rising. Ellie feels achingly full. Miriam configures the machine for a much shorter stroke, just a gentle few inches, in and out. And then, a separate whirring begins, and Ellie yelps. The thing is vibrating! The oscillations rise and fall in waves, not quite matching the pumping motion, continually changing.

Miriam, satisfied that the machine is working well, slides the wired remote out between Ellie's feet, handling control to Simone. Then she stands up and comes around in front of Ellie again. Ellie's face is a delightful sight to behold, a confused mess of reactions to different sensations.

"A little better?"

Ellie is in quite a strange place. "I don't know, ma'am? Oooh."

"Now, where did I leave that riding crop?" Miriam wonders aloud.

Simone briefly stops suckling on Ellie's left big toe. "In the master bedroom, ma'am," she says. "This morning."

"Oh? Oh, that's too far." Instead, Miriam goes over to the toy chest, behind Ellie's chair, where she can't see. She rummages for something else. "Ah. Here."

She returns, carrying a strange-looking toy, a six-inch thin glass rod mounted in a hand grip. Ellie notes with some concern that the tool has a cable coming out of the other end -- it's plugged into the wall. It must draw a fair amount of power. It doesn't look anything like a vibrator...

Miriam switches it on. It starts crackling, loudly, and the glass rod starts glowing violet inside. Miriam waves the rod in front of Ellie's face, letting her see that it is filled with electrical sparks.

Ellie flashes a nervous look.

Miriam runs the violet wand across Ellie's exposed skin. It buzzes when it's in contact with her, and it yields a light, electrical stinging sensation. Ellie bites her tongue and whimpers. It actually feels great. Really exciting. It brings her skin to life.

Miriam increases the intensity one notch. She strokes her sub's throat with it, her abs, her inner thighs.

"Oh, ma'am! This is..."

She can't finish the sentence. She twitches and gasps. Miriam kisses her, deeply. Their tongues intertwine, and Miriam runs her free hand through Ellie's hair. At the same time, she turns the wand up a little more, and draws a long curve down between Ellie's legs.

"Mmm, yes please," Ellie whispers. She tries to arch her back, to bring her body up to meet the wand, but she can't.

Brushing against her pussy lips, the wand is electrifying. Literally. "Aih!" Ellie flexes her hands, and curls her toes. Down below, Simone giggles and massages her insteps. Ellie's ass dildo buzzes insistently. Miriam rubs the wand up a little, and then down, against the upper part of Ellie's pussy, against her hood. And then up, dragging the hood back, sparkling directly against her clit.

Ellie yowls.

She is just a body. No mind, just a knot of flesh, a passive receptacle for raw sensation, a mannequin, a happy joy toy. She squeals and flinches. Miriam turns away for a second to swap the glass rod for a fatter one with a bulb at the end. And then she stimulates Ellie's sore pussy a little more, and then, at last, penetrates her with it.

"Aaah! Oh, please, ma'am! It hurts!"

"No, it doesn't."

Miriam is right. It doesn't hurt. It's weird but wonderful, it feels so good that it's driving Ellie crazy. This is completely new to her, she's never experienced anything like it. She likes it much more than the pinwheel. It may be her new favorite. Is it meant to be punishment? She doesn't remember.

"Look at me."

Ellie opens her eyes. Miriam is looking her in the eye.

"Now, come."

Simone works a last piece of magic on the soles of Ellie's feet. The plug in Ellie's anus vibrates harder, and pumps a little faster, and tingling sparks fire up deep inside of her pussy, and she shrieks, and trembles, and climaxes once again. "Ah, thank you ma'am, thank you Nymph! More, please! More, please! AHH! YES!" It's one of the weirdest orgasms she's had.

Her domme and her sister sub give her a minute to catch her breath. And then, Miriam turns the wand up even more, and Simone turns the anal plug up too, and they take her to her climax one more time. Ellie babbles, and drools. Tears are streaming down her face by the time she's done.

*

They untie her.

Ellie feels shattered. Like she was hit by a truck. She was strapped to the chair, being tormented almost without a break, for nearly two hours. She's glowing. She can't stop smiling. Was all of that punishment? Or pleasure? What's the difference, anymore?

Miriam and Simone both cuddle her as she gets up. Simone gives her a robe to wear.

"You're going to take a shower," Miriam orders. "And then we're going to curl up on a couch and watch a movie."

12