Ellie Submits Pt. 17

Story Info
Ellie tries the handstand T-shirt challenge, with a twist.
5.1k words
4.63
7.1k
4

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lonequark
lonequark
237 Followers

It's late in the office gym, and Ellie and Miriam have the place almost to themselves. Ellie is practicing walking on her hands, while Miriam watches.

A long time ago, Miriam taught Ellie how to walk. With confidence, and her head held high, and a subtle sway in the hips. Ellie walks that way all the time now, and she definitely commands more attention because of it. She turns more heads, which is the way her domme likes it.

Walking on her hands, though, is a completely different proposition. Even for someone with the necessary raw strength -- Ellie can deadlift twice her bodyweight -- it's a tremendous feat of skill and balance on top of that. To do it at all is difficult. To do it for a long period of time, consistently, without wavering or trembling, is very impressive for Miriam to watch.

And more than a little stimulating. The way Ellie's shoulder and arm muscles swell with the exertion... the way it shows off her core strength and her powerful legs, arched back over her head... her little gasps for breath, her grunts of exertion...

A simple step, a low aerobic step placed on Ellie's route by Miriam, is a major obstacle. Ellie climbs it carefully, one hand at a time. She stalls for a second on top, catching her breath and steeling herself for the descent. Then she drops the shallow step to the floor on the far side. Her forearms are ready to burst.

She reaches the far side of the gym, and rests her trainers against the wall, panting. She looks down/up, at the gym floor. Sweat runs down her nose and collects, but doesn't drip, yet.

"Very, very good," Miriam says.

"Ungh. This is fun," Ellie says. Even talking while inverted is hard going.

"So I have a challenge for you," Miriam says, pulling her phone out and taking up a spot where she can film her sub. "You have to take your top off, and then put it on again. While you're doing a handstand."

Ellie puffs. She considers the challenge. Instead of attempting it, she folds her legs down and stands up again. She walks up to Miriam, who is a head shorter than she is, and says, "This is for some online thing?"

"It's for me," Miriam states. "You know I don't put photos or video of my subs online, ever. But... yeah, that's where I got the idea."

Ellie's eyes flick over to the far corner of the gym. There is one person left in the gym other than them. A woman in her mid-twenties, using the elliptical trainer. She's a medium-height girl with pale skin and curly red hair. Her hair would fall to about her chin, but it's bundled up into a small stub of a pony tail. She wears pale gray-blue yoga shorts and a loose, shapeless white T-shirt with a scuffed Wonder Woman print on it. It looks like today is leg day. She has amazing legs, long and toned with powerful thighs. Her shorts are short and ruched, showing off a sensational ass.

She's a regular, but a relative newcomer. She's only been to the gym a few times so far. And, though she tries to hide it, Ellie and Miriam both know that she spends most of her sessions watching Ellie work out.

"Your little follower?" Miriam says to Ellie. Ellie has attracted several now, male and female.

Then Ellie looks down, meaningfully, at herself. She's wearing high-waisted maroon leggings and a sleek gray long-sleeved workout top. Bust support is built into the top. She isn't wearing a separate bra underneath. If she tried the challenge, she'd spend about half of it topless.

"You can do it facing the wall," Miriam says, reading her mind.

"You're showing me off to her, aren't you?" Ellie says, keeping her voice low.

"Yes."

Ellie moves around Miriam, so that her back is to the redhead, and leans down to Miriam's ear. "Is that all, ma'am? Showing off?"

Miriam smiles mischievously. "Would you like there to be more?"

Miriam and Ellie have a perfectly balanced relationship. Miriam can fuck whomever she wants. Ellie, meanwhile, is required to fuck whomever Miriam wants. She bows her head. "My body is yours, ma'am. Would you?"

"Oh, good answer. But seriously, do you find her attractive?"

Ellie looks at the floor. Whatever she says, there's an excellent chance that her domme will deliberately give her the opposite of what she wants, just to make her crazy. But... Miriam always knows what she wants. Because she is a lusty, untamed demoness, and she always wants the same thing: to express herself, physically. To create pleasure. To make love.

Best to be truthful. "Yes. Very attractive. But... I don't know if she's dominant, or submissive like me, or neither..."

"Tell me. Tell me in your own words, what you'd like to do with her."

Ellie bows her head again. It's a subtle way to show deference. If they weren't in front of someone, she would be on her knees at Miriam's feet. "Whatever you order me to do, ma'am."

"Ooh, quit dodging my questions!" Miriam slaps Ellie on the arm. "Give me a straight answer or you'll be punished."

"...I would like to make her scream, ma'am."

"Oh, my."

They look one another in the eye for a moment. And then Miriam cackles. "That's not really a straight answer, is it?"

Ellie laughs too. "No, ma'am. It's a very gay answer."

Miriam says, "So. Her name is Andrea Frake. She usually works at the Northland office, two states from here. But she and some guys from that office have transferred here for three weeks. They're working on a graphic design project with one of our teams. Actually, I believe the project is complete. It's the end of the three weeks. They're flying back first thing tomorrow."

Potentially no strings, in other words. Ellie asks, "Is she seeing anybody?"

"Amazingly, her employee bio doesn't say." There's a company-wide employee directory; employees are required to keep it filled with up-to-date professional information about themselves, like contact details and working hours. There's no section for relationship status. "It also doesn't say whether she's into BDSM. Or girls, come to that. Under 'Hobbies (optional)' she put fitness, art and her dog."

Not a lot to go on. Ellie steals a glance at Andrea. They make eye contact. Ellie gives her a bright, inviting smile. Andrea blushes and looks away. She has gray-green eyes. Beautiful lips, cute button nose. Freckles.

"She and her team did a very good job with the design project," Miriam adds. "And I think she deserves a reward."

"Yeah," Ellie breathes.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Let's do the challenge," Miriam says.

"Okay."

Ellie rolls her shoulders, stretches, and then takes her position. On her hands, feet braced against the wall, facing down. Miriam also takes up a position, filming her.

Slowly, using one arm at a time, Ellie works her top down her body. It's difficult; much more difficult than it even sounded on paper. She works it over her head. She spends a long, difficult moment with her top tangled up around her head and her right arm stuck inside of it.

"Unghf."

"You need a hand?"

"Uh uh." Ellie finds her way out. She unthreads her arm, goes back to two hands for a minute to rest, and then pulls the top down her left arm, and tosses it away, in Miriam's direction. Now successfully topless, she cranes her head in Miriam's direction, and flashes a cheeky, triumphant grin. Her bare back is a network of bronzed, flexing muscle. The angle is delicious.

Miriam sighs with pride. She kicks the top back within her sub's reach. "Now put it on again. Part two!"

"Are you kidding me?"

"That's the challenge."

Ellie growls. Her forearms and shoulders are ready to explode. And her tits are hanging out in a very distracting way, although they aren't visible from Miriam's position.

Putting her top on again is twice as hard as taking it off. It takes her twice as long. Just finding one of the long sleeves and getting one arm all the way through it is agonizingly time-consuming.

"You've got this," Miriam says.

Ellie's arms and core are quivering under the strain by the time she manages to get her head through the hole. The top is very tight, difficult to put on even when she's the right way up and has both hands to use. She pulls it down around her waist with one hand. She walks down the wall, and stands up, exhausted, soaked with sweat, glowing. She grins to camera.

"Easy."

"Unreal," Miriam says. She gets a good shot of Ellie's radiant smile and blue eyes, and then ends the video. She rewards Ellie with a big hug.

It looks as if Andrea has joined them. She was a step behind Miriam, watching the challenge and keeping quiet. She looks very impressed. She can't tear her eyes away from Ellie.

Ellie says, "Hi!"

Andrea says, "Do you know, normally, the T-shirt challenge is just to put it on? Not take it off first?"

"What? No!" Ellie glares at Miriam.

"Also, normally it's a T-shirt! Baggy. Ten times easier. Not like this..." Ellie's gray top is cut to be form-fitting, and Ellie's upper body musculature stretches it tighter still. Andrea reaches for it for a second, then stops, and touches her lips instead.

Miriam laughs. "Oh, that would be too easy. Ellie gets mad if things are too easy. Don't you?"

"Do I?"

"Well, you like a challenge, right?" Miriam extends a hand to Andrea. "Hi. I'm Miriam Wright, I'm the site director. I think we met very briefly when you arrived a few weeks ago. Andrea, right?"

"Frake." Andrea shakes her hand.

"This is Ellie," Miriam says. "Holloway. She works in Research, about four levels below me. We don't work together professionally, but here in the gym, she's my... I'm going to say I'm her personal trainer?"

Ellie shakes her head. "I think you need some kind of proper qualification to call yourself that."

"Oh? Gym buddy, then."

"Sure."

"Ellie. Nice to meet you," Andrea says. She and Ellie shake hands, in an awkward, cutely personal sort of way.

Miriam checks the clock. "Girls, I'm sorry, I'm way out of time for tonight. I have a call with the Australia office and I need to get showered before that. Andrea, nice to meet you again. Your team did an amazing job. I hope you enjoyed our gym. Ellie, good work today. I'll catch you later."

She picks up her stuff, and disappears into the changing rooms, with a wink.

"She likes you," Andrea says.

Ellie bites her lip. "Oh. I don't know. I feel like a lot of people like me."

"No kidding. You're a... I don't know what the word is." Andrea takes another lingering look at Ellie's figure. Ellie is about six inches taller than her, broad-shouldered, with blue eyes and short, ash-blonde hair. Her tight gym attire covers most of her skin, smoothing over her enviable muscle definition, but nothing can conceal her sheer bulk. Andrea can count Ellie's abs through her top. Between her top and her bottoms, a thin strip of bronze midriff shows, including two flashes of deep, well-defined iliac furrow.

The word Andrea is looking for is "goddess".

She says, "You must spend your whole life in the gym, yeah?"

"Sometimes I sleep," Ellie says.

Andrea steps away from her. She says, "Watch this." She goes over to the wall, drops into a perfect handstand with her feet resting against the wall, and more or less lets her T-shirt slide down her body onto the floor. She wears a plain white halterneck sports bra underneath the T-shirt, and under that, her upper body is as trim and toned as the rest of her. She "steps" out of the T-shirt, one hand and then the other, then back in, and pulls it up, over her head, and up to her waist again. Her technique is flawless. It takes a few seconds.

Ellie spread her feet for extra balance during the challenge, but Andrea keeps her heels together, and doesn't wobble or show the slightest sign of overbalancing. Pure skill.

When she's done, instead of coming down, she walks on her hands away from the wall, keeping her feet together, toes aimed directly up at the ceiling, perfectly stable. She turns on the spot, so that she can lock eyes with Ellie. Her T-shirt drops down again, around her chin, showing her bra again. She's about a C-cup.

Ellie is legitimately impressed.

"I did gymnastics," Andrea says, still inverted. "For about ten years." She spreads her strong legs into a horizontal split. Better than horizontal, in fact, more than one hundred and eighty degrees. She rolls her hips forward and lowers herself to the floor, legs still split. Moving about on the floor, she shows off another few basic gymnastic moves. An old routine, it looks like. She sings a song under her breath.

"Why'd you quit?" Ellie asks her.

"Coach was a creep," Andrea says. "Unh. And my body isn't the right shape for a gymnast. You're supposed to be shorter. Shorter and naturally slimmer. That's what they said, anyway. And..." She rolls forward onto her chest, and arches a leg back, over her own shoulder. "...unless you're going to compete at the highest levels, it's not worth it. Going professional, I mean. Not enough money. Uff."

"I quit ballet for the same reason," Ellie says, watching her. "Because of my body type, I mean. Instructor said I was too tall. I... I hate it when they tell you you have the wrong body. It makes me..." She trails off. An old flicker of anger. She stuffs it away. It was a long time ago.

Andrea rights herself. Turns, and stands up, in front of Ellie again. Very close. Breathing heavily. "Your body is amazing," she says. She caresses Ellie's hip. "I'd love to see you do ballet. You'd be so beautiful."

" 'How's a ballerino supposed to lift you over his head?' " Ellie quotes, unhappily.

"Do you remember any of it? I'd like to see."

*

Miriam showers and dresses in record time. The way out is back through the main gym area. As she's leaving, she sees that Ellie has lifted Andrea over her head and is spinning her around. Andrea is horizontal, arms and legs spread for balance, with Ellie supporting her midsection. There's some laughter. Neither of them completely know what they're doing.

Miriam gives them an encouraging little wave as she leaves.

*

Ellie throws Andrea onto a crash mat, on her back. Then she throws herself onto the mat beside her. She lies on one side, making herself comfortable. She admires Andrea's body. She draws an invisible figure on her torso with one finger.

"I have to explain a few things," she murmurs.

Andrea strokes Ellie's arm. She squeezes Ellie's huge upper arm muscles, and then pulls her arm across her body and cuddles it, like a pillow. "Like what?"

"We can do this. No one else is coming. I'm the last one here, always."

"Right?" Andrea curls up tighter, snuggling against Ellie's chest. "I'm flying back tomorrow. Seven fifteen in the morning."

"So this is it," Ellie says.

Andrea smiles, and kisses Ellie's shoulder. "This is it. I'm down for that. Was there something else?"

"I'm seeing someone," Ellie says.

Andrea hesitates.

"We have a... kind-of open relationship," Ellie goes on. "I can sleep with other people, but I have to clear it with my partner first. But I already did that. She knows about you. As long as there's no commitment, no strings, it's fine."

Andrea thinks about this. She rolls over to be face-to-face with Ellie. She brushes Ellie's lips with her own. They don't quite make out. Ellie brushes her cheek, strokes her ear. Andrea is still hesitant. Not sure if she wants to do it. Ellie plants a soft kiss on her nose.

"We don't have to," Ellie murmurs. "If you don't want to. But I want to."

Andrea squirms. Ellie kisses her cheek, and she gasps into Ellie's ear, and feels a thrill run up her body. Her body wants it. She doesn't know if she wants it. "Do I have to meet her?"

"My partner? No."

"Do I have to find out who she is?" She asks this in a tone of voice which tells Ellie that she would really prefer not to know anything.

"No," Ellie says. "I wasn't going to tell you."

"I'm not really... poly."

"You don't have to be," Ellie says.

Andrea reaches down Ellie's body, finding the narrow strip of skin between her top and bottoms. Her fingers begin to tug at Ellie's top, and find their way underneath, following the curve of her muscular waist, feeling her muscle tone. Ellie's skin is hot to the touch. Andrea doesn't go any further under her top. She just explores, teases, learns.

"Andrea," Ellie says.

Andrea kisses her. "I just don't know," she says. "I never..."

Whatever it was she was going to say fizzles away. She is entranced by Ellie's body. She's heard of female bodybuilders, and seen pictures, and didn't get the attraction... but Ellie, in the flesh, is different. She's so powerful, so gentle and firm. And real. Physical.

"You never what?" Ellie asks. "You don't do girls?"

Andrea laughs, sharply. "Of course I do girls! Holy crap, Ellie."

"Are you seeing someone too?"

Andrea shakes her head. It's just Ellie's partner which is making her uncertain. The invisible third participant. She doesn't know what she thinks about it.

Ellie puts a hand under her T-shirt. She cups one of Andrea's breasts, through her bra. Andrea is perfectly formed, and fills Ellie's hand perfectly.

But she shakes her head, and rolls over, away from Ellie. "Nnn."

"No?" Ellie sits up, a little disappointed.

"Nnn," Andrea says, curling herself up tighter. It's not a "No", exactly. She doesn't know her own mind.

Ellie gets up. She needs to do something else -- spend some energy, give Andrea time to make a decision. She walks away and drops into a handstand again. She walks on her hands, over to the wall, and then does a few vertical push-ups, slowly lowering her nose to the floor and back. The exercise is excruciatingly slow and difficult. Ellie manages three full reps, before she sees Andrea strolling back to her.

"Stay there," Andrea says. She gets down on her hands and knees, and kisses Ellie, inverted. They make out for a minute. Andrea runs her fingers through Ellie's hair.

"Yes?" Ellie asks.

Andrea breaks off. "Stay there," she says again, and stands, and begins running her hands across Ellie's abdominals. And then her thighs, and between her legs. Ellie is wearing maroon yoga leggings. No underwear. Andrea strokes her pussy through the material. Ellie's cleft is narrow and tight. Andrea finds it, probes inward a little. Ellie takes a breath.

Andrea slides a hand up beneath Ellie's waistband. Across her mons, and around, and between her slim lips. Ellie quivers, and sighs with pleasure. Andrea puts a second hand up her pants, between her buttocks this time, and strokes Ellie's sex with both hands now, one from each direction. Ellie is totally hairless, and as smooth as butter. And baking hot inside.

"I can't hold this position for very long," Ellie mutters.

"Yes, you can," Andrea tells her. "It's a different kind of handstand challenge."

She is good with her hands. Sweet and furtive, delicate and strong. She uses two fingers. She tugs firmly on Ellie's labia. She swirls her sensitive clit.

"Oh, that's so good... deeper. Please. Oh, please. Please let me-- oh. Wait!"

Andrea breaks away, puzzled, fingers dripping. Ellie comes down, and rights herself.

"I need to... I forgot something. I have to call my partner."

"About what?"

"Just... give me a second."

Ellie dashes away, to the changing room. She takes her phone out and calls Miriam. She mutters, "Please can I come. Please can I come."

The call goes straight to voicemail. It looks like Miriam has set herself to Do Not Disturb for the duration of the Australia call.

"Oh, gosh. Oh no." Ellie texts her instead. A desperate plea. Miriam normally replies... well, slowly. As a rule, she likes to keep her sub waiting. And if she's in a meeting right now, it might be another hour before she even sees the message.

Now what?

*

When she returns to the gym, Andrea is waiting for her. She is doing a forearm stand on a mat, legs pointed directly at the ceiling, completely naked.

lonequark
lonequark
237 Followers
12