Ellie Submits Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body is wonderful. The position shows off her muscle tone, her firm tits and perky red nipples, her ribs and strong core, her powerful legs. She looks up at Ellie, and flashes a cheeky grin. She cycles her legs, slowly, in the air, keeping her toes pointed.

Ellie is a little disappointed. She was looking forward to removing Andrea's clothes herself. She wanted to do it slowly, to make it a sensual act of discovery. But here she is, suddenly, all at once. A free gift.

Still, the disappointment fades instantly. Andrea is outstandingly beautiful. Sensuous body. Luminous smile. Ellie feels a twinge of lust.

"All good?" Andrea asks. "I've decided. I'm good with... what you said. Let's do it."

Ellie walks to her, and grips her legs, giving them some support. She puts a hand between Andrea's thighs, spreading them a little, and caresses her pussy. Andrea is shaved, and has prominent, frilly inner labia. She sighs at Ellie's first few touches. She is wet, and completely ready.

Then Ellie bends down, and grips her buttocks, and swallows her whole. Or that's what it feels like. She wraps her mouth around Andrea's pussy, and feasts, filling her with pleasure, devouring every part of her sex. Andrea squeaks and gasps. Ellie knows her lover probably can't hold the position for long. So she works quickly, moving up and down Andrea's tight slit, forward and back, going inside of her, deep, deeper, deeper still. She uses her tongue, her lips, both hands.

Andrea quivers. "Oh, fuck."

Her clit is a little larger than most women's, about the size of the tip of Ellie's index finger. A hot red berry. Ellie pushes her hood back, and rolls her tongue, creating a snug home for it. She pulses, in and out, squeezing, tightening, rolling.

"Oh, fuck me--!"

Andrea shrieks with delight. Ellie's oral skills are second to none. Ellie doesn't just have experience. She has training. She applies her training, and shows Andrea what her domme has taught her to do. Andrea's world unravels. Within a minute, she is wailing, and her body is trembling, and Ellie is having to grip her tightly to keep her upright. Andrea's legs fold up, and her toes curl, and she grips Ellie's head between her thighs. Ellie is magical, dreamlike, angelic, divine.

"Oh, baby, fuck! I need-- I need--"

Ellie grips her more tightly, and sinks deeper into her, and gives her what she needs.

"Yes--! AH!" Andrea shudders, and her body fires, and she gives in, and collapses onto the mat. Ellie guides her down. It's like she melts. All her rigid poise disappears, and she curls up into a puddle of helpless, orgasming flesh. In a fetal position, she trembles and whimpers and breathes hard. There are tears in her eyes. She fumbles for Ellie's hand and grabs hold of it, like a security blanket. "Oh, God."

Ellie lies with her, cuddling her tightly, pressing their bodies together. Some pleasurable squeezes. She cups one of Andrea's tits, fondles one nipple. Andrea covers Ellie's hand with her own. She basks in Ellie's love.

"I've never come that way before," she says. "What a weird position. You were so fast!"

"Do you like it fast?"

"Uh huh."

"Do you like it rough?"

Andrea nods. She shuts her eyes, tightly. "As rough as you can go," she whispers.

Ellie leans forward, right beside her ear. She grips her upper arm, and growls: "Are you really sure about that?"

Andrea nods. "Show me."

*

Ellie strips to the waist. Then she fucks Andrea until she can't see straight.

Until she's sore and bruised, hair in disarray, throat hoarse from screaming with ecstasy. Ellie is insatiable, vigorous and powerful; she flips Andrea around effortlessly, like a body pillow, bending her and stretching her. She rolls her and throws her, grips her and slaps her pale skin, leaving red marks; she squeezes and bites.

They do it in a crash mat, the softest surface in the gym. Andrea spends most of it with her face pressed into the mat, gasping for breath while Ellie rails her, grinds furiously against her body. It's a wrestling match, it's a rollercoaster. Ellie smothers her with kisses, pins her, uses her body.

Eventually Andrea taps out, literally. "Fuck, Ellie, stop! I can't take it. Jesus!"

Ellie stops. She kneels beside her. Andrea is exhausted. She can barely move. Ellie is tired too, and her muscles gleam all over with sweat. Her hair is plastered to her forehead.

"I lost track," Andrea says, tracing her lover's abdominal muscles. "I don't know how many times I came. They just... they ran together. God, I'm going to be sore for days."

Ellie still has her leggings on. Andrea tugs at her waistband, hopefully. But Ellie shuffles away and sits on her heels, out of reach.

Andrea sits up. "Ellie, baby. It has to be your turn."

"I can't."

Bafflement. "You wanted it at the start..."

"I need... I'm not allowed to come unless my partner says. We have an agreement."

"Not allowed? What kind of agreement is that? You can sleep with other women but you can't enjoy it?"

"I enjoy it!" Ellie says. "I love to serve another woman's body. I love to make you come, Andrea. You're so beautiful when you're coming."

Andrea shakes her head. "You're strange, Ellie. Hot as hell, but... I don't know what it is you have going on with your girlfriend, but it's strange. It doesn't make sense. I don't know if I want to know. It's probably complicated, right?"

"Yes. And I like it. Believe it or not. I love it when she gives me strict rules to follow. It makes me feel..."

Ellie hesitates, choosing the right word. Andrea hugs her knees, and tilts her head, waiting, interested.

"...loved," Ellie says. "Precious to her. Like a gem."

"You love to serve," Andrea says. "To serve me and serve her. In different ways." She's kind of starting to get it.

Ellie nods. "Your pleasure comes first."

"Well, I..." Andrea says, and stops, and starts over. "I feel pleasured! Holy shit. But if I knew it was going to end this way, I think maybe I wouldn't have done it."

Ellie nods again, sadly.

"And you can't... You can't bend the rules? Just this once?" Andrea uncurls, and slinks forward.

"No. It's serious."

"You don't have to tell her," Andrea says. She's nose to nose with Ellie now. They share a kiss.

"I do," Ellie says. "I would."

"But we can still make out?" Andrea murmurs, between kisses. She strokes Ellie's shoulder. And traces the grooves between her shoulder muscles, around and down, between her pectorals. "I can still touch you here? And... here?"

"We can do anything," Ellie says. "Ah! But I can't come. Unless she says."

Andrea slips a hand inside Ellie's leggings, and pulls down. "Then I want to see you, at least."

Ellie doesn't object to that. She lifts her hips up and allows Andrea to strip her. Then Andrea sits back, taking it in. Ellie is a pillar of hard, bronze muscle. A paragon of feminine strength. Andrea caresses her thigh, which is about as big around as her own waist. She squeezes Ellie's rock-hard ass. And then moves inward.

"So beautiful," Andrea says. "So unfair. You've got to be red-hot right now, right?"

"Yes," Ellie mutters.

"Let me just..." Andrea lies with Ellie, nestling herself under Ellie's arm, and reaches down to stroke her between her legs.

Ellie grips her wrist. "Please."

"You just have to make sure you don't come. Right? We can do anything. Just don't come....You like a challenge?" Andrea adds.

Ellie releases her wrist. Andrea strokes her, firmly, deeply, enjoying her smooth skin. She goes inside, and Ellie tips her head back, and moans. She can fight it. For now.

"How 'strong' are you?" Andrea asks, working her way between Ellie's folds, applying some pressure.

Strong enough, for now.

It's like soft torture. Ellie handles it. She allows Andrea to enjoy herself. To explore her body, and her reactions. She focuses on Andrea's pleasure. She opens herself up for her delectation, allows her body to respond. She soaks the stimulation up, and edges closer, and closer. She starts to moan.

Andrea spends a long, lazy few minutes, enjoying Ellie's body. The tease, the reactions she draws out, are actually a lot of fun. Ellie becomes genuinely anxious. She shuffles on the mat, awkwardly, fighting her own pleasure. Andrea wonders how close she can go, how cruel she can make it for her. How much fun that would be.

But she slows. And stops. She plants a parting kiss on Ellie's clit. And sits back.

"I don't want to make you do something you don't want to do. Whatever it is you have with her... I don't get it. I don't think it's for me. But it seems... special. I respect that. I don't want to ruin that."

"Thank you," Ellie says, weakly.

"I really wanted to make you come, though." Andrea sighs. "I bet you come really hard. I bet you're loud. You're very cute when you're under stress..."

Ellie nods.

Andrea leans forward. Kisses her on the mouth, one last time, deeply, with affection. Ellie returns the kiss.

Then Andrea breaks off. She says, "Well." She gets up. She collects her clothes, and heads off to the showers.

*

Ellie dresses, and spends a while longer working out. Conventional exercises, leg work, just to round the evening out. When she's done, and done warming down, she heads to shower herself. She meets Andrea coming the other way, fully dressed now, kit bag over one shoulder.

They stop together, for an intimate second. A parting kiss, a shared smile. No words -- it's all been said. Andrea's hand slips around Ellie's waist, briefly. Then she turns and walks away, and out the door.

*

Ellie is about to set off home when she receives a message from her domme. It says, "Once."

Ellie yelps with frustration. She can come? Once? Twenty minutes earlier, she could have done something with this. She texts back, "Ma'am, she's gone."

A long pause. Then:

"Oh? Never mind, then."

"Yes, ma'am," Ellie replies. "Thank you, ma'am."

12