Ellie's Erotic Exploration Ch. 05

Story Info
Daydreams do Come True.
4.2k words
4.55
2.1k
3
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/16/2023
Created 06/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday afternoon, Ellie sat in her office. She enjoyed the sound of that -- "her office." After three months of on the job training with her predecessor, Kara, she was now the Special Assistant to Edward Frawley, the CEO of Bartleby & Partners.

Kara flew off to London the previous Thursday to assume a new position. Ellie rode to the airport with her. The two women took the opportunity to have sex in the back of the company limousine -- a first for both of them.

On Friday -- at the crack of dawn -- the moving company arrived at her old apartment, loaded her belongings on their truck, and transferred them to a significantly larger apartment; one owned by the company -- Kara's old place -- now Ellie's new place.

She'd spent the biggest part of the weekend unpacking, exploring the apartment, enjoying the views it afforded of The City, and learning some of the services provided by the building's concierge. She still had a few dozen boxes to open, but for now she was relishing the moment.

Ellie wasn't sitting in a corner office... yet -- though, by any measure, she was well ahead of the curve to get there. Plus, her new office adjoined Edward's, and she could go in there any time she wanted.

Kicking her feet, Ellie did a 360 in her office chair -- watching the walls and windows slide past. She did another spin, then stopped to double check her schedule for the next day. The morning would be easy. In the afternoon, she'd sit in on a negotiation Edward would be leading. Ellie read over all the necessary paperwork one more time, then grabbed her backpack and left for the day.

The apartment -- her apartment, she reminded herself -- was within walking distance of the office. She stopped to grab Chinese take-out for dinner, then went home to relax. As she walked, she decided she'd unpack the box containing her sex toys. Before going to sleep, she christened her bedroom.

Tuesday morning, after her shower, she put on a black lace bra and panty set; sheer white leggings; a white, button-up shirt; a short, black skirt, and a matching blazer. She completed the outfit with black ankle boots which added three inches to her 5'7" height.

As expected, the day began slowly. Edward wouldn't arrive until after lunch -- Kara had informed Ellie this would be his normal schedule -- leaving Ellie to make the final preparations for the afternoon meeting. In truth, there wasn't much to do except make sure water, coffee, tea, various juices, and soft drinks would be available to attendees.

Being meticulous, Ellie inspected the Executive Conference Room -- ensuring the carpet was vacuumed, the windows were clean, and the table polished. She placed Bartleby & Partners note pads and pencils at each seat. Then, made sure the chairs were properly spaced, and all pushed in the same distance.

As Ellie adjusted Edward's chair, she glanced down at the corner of the table -- the corner Edward made her rub her pussy against the day they first met in person. Briefly, she considered bumping her clit against it, but knew the vertical blinds were open, and any of her co-workers who happened to look that way would see her.

Returning to her office, she thought about using the corner of her desk. Instead, she reached in her backpack. Searching for a moment, she located a smaller bag containing the item she sought -- a vibrator about the size of a magic marker. It required just two AA batteries, but was surprisingly powerful, and was, thankfully, quiet.

Ellie glanced at her office door. She remembered what Kara had told her once: "Nobody comes in here uninvited." Although she knew no one would catch her, leaving the door open increased her excitement. Removing her jacket, she hung it on the back of her chair.

After raising her skirt to her waist, Ellie lowered her leggings and panties to her knees. Resting her bare ass on the edge of the desk, she spread her legs as far as she could. She brought her right hand up and licked the first two fingers, getting them wet with her saliva.

Sufficiently lubricated, she slipped them between her legs, and rubbed her clit gently. Ellie exhaled calmly; trying to control her breathing. After a minute, she put the tip of the toy in her mouth. She twirled her tongue around it, wetting it; then activated the vibration feature, and touched it to her clit. Her body stiffened as bliss radiated through her.

She quivered as she thought about the last time she'd been with Edward and Kara together; just days before Kara left. Ellie recalled how Edward had fucked each of them while they 69ed on a bed in a downtown hotel. Before that night was over, they had each cum multiple times.

The memory helped. Within minutes, Ellie was trembling. She resisted crying out, though a few small moans escaped her as the tension built in her body -- coiling like a spring craving release.

Ellie slid the toy inside herself, and her fingers returned to her clit. The combination quickly took her over the edge. Her body jerked as an orgasm washed over her -- drowning her senses in ecstasy. She struggled to remain upright as she shuddered.

Continuing to pleasure herself, she brought on a second climax before the first had faded away. Ellie convulsed several times, nearly doubling over, and she gasped for breath. She stopped rubbing herself and gripped the desk for support as her knees threatened to buckle.

Lost in rapture -- temporarily oblivious to everything in time and space -- she remained there, reeling as waves of euphoria ebbed and flowed through her. Her hand shook as she let the slick vibrator slip from her pussy, and she nearly dropped it -- twice.

Opening her eyes, she secured her hold on the toy, and fumbled to turn it off. She took long, deep breaths as she recovered. Her eyes scanned her office -- not really focusing on anything -- as her heart rate gradually returned to normal.

Eventually, she stood and shuffled around behind her desk. Reaching in a drawer, she extracted a container of wet wipes, and set about cleaning up. After straightening her clothes, she put away her vibe, and then sauntered into Edward's private restroom to inspect herself in the mirror.

Feeling relaxed, Ellie returned to her office, sat in her chair, and closed her eyes for a power nap. She awoke to her desk phone ringing. The doorman in the lobby informed her that Mr. Frawley had just entered the building. Glancing at the clock, Ellie realized she'd been asleep for nearly two hours.

"Oh, shit!" she blurted.

Ellie scampered to the restroom to splash cold water on her face.

"It's a good thing I didn't have any work to do," she told the hazel eyes reflected in the mirror.

By the time Edward reached the 42nd floor, Ellie was ready and waiting. She walked in his office just after he did.

"Good morning, Ellie," he chirped.

"It's almost 2:00pm," she said.

"Well," Edward noted, "it's still morning in California."

"True," she agreed.

"Mr. Hector is scheduled to be here at 5:00," Edward declared. "Are we ready?"

"Yes, Sir," Ellie reported. "Everything has been prepared. The refreshments are set; the folks in the lobby have been notified. And, I'm ready to watch and learn from the master."

Edward, about to sit down behind his desk, stopped mid-squat, and glared at her.

"Keep up that smart ass attitude, and I'll put you over my knee," he grumbled.

"Don't tease me... Sir," she cooed, as she spun to head back to her office. "Call me, if you need me."

She heard Edward emit a loud sigh as she walked away. It brought a smile to her face, and her mind considered what a spanking might be like -- and what else it might lead to.

While the meeting was scheduled for 5:00, she was ready by 4:30, just in case Mr. Hector tried to catch them off guard by arriving early. The lobby would, of course, notify her of his arrival. But, she didn't want to be scrambling at the last minute to make any final preparations that might be required.

Ellie's phone rang at 4:47. She informed Edward of Mr. Hector's imminent arrival, and they both strolled into the Executive Conference Room. Edward took his seat at the head of the table, and Ellie pressed a button to close the blinds on the windows and door, then sat in the first chair to Edward's right.

No other Bartleby employees were in the room; and Ellie was there only to observe; so Edward, she quickly deduced, would be negotiating with Mr. Hector and his entourage by himself. Ellie thought this odd, but reminded herself he was the Master, she the Padawan.

"Are you nervous?" Edward asked.

"No," she answered. "I'm fine."

"We'll see," he muttered, cryptically.

The door opened. A receptionist walked in, followed by a single man. Ellie barely kept her mouth from falling open, and fought to keep her face neutral.

"Mr. Frawley," the receptionist announced, "Mr. Hector is here, Sir."

It was "Brian" -- a name she'd invented for the man she'd seen on the subway during so many commutes home from work; the man she'd fantasized about countless times while masturbating; the man who'd helped her cum over and over; a man she'd never met.

He was about 40 years old; 6'3", with an athletic build, and a square jaw covered by a goatee. His short, dark brown hair showed the slightest hint of gray, and his brown eyes nearly knocked her over. He wore a perfectly tailored, dark blue, pin stripe suit, with a white shirt, and a royal blue tie.

Edward rose and walked over to their guest. Ellie followed, somehow managing to avoid tripping. Frawley and Hector shook hands as the receptionist left, closing the door behind her.

"Thank you for coming, Mr. Hector," Edward welcomed. "I've been looking forward to this meeting."

"Please, call me John," Hector requested. "And, thank you; I'm very happy to be here."

"John, it is," Edward responded. "This is my Special Assistant, Eleanor Downing."

As Ellie took John's hand, she could feel electricity race though her, concentrating between her legs. She felt hot, and her face turned red.

"Ellie," she sputtered; not entirely sure she spoke more than gibberish.

"I know you," John told her. "I mean... I've seen you somewhere before."

"I...," Ellie began, noticing that John was still holding her hand.

"The Reading Girl," John exclaimed, suddenly.

"I'm sorry," Ellie replied, confused.

"You're the reading girl; from the subway," John claimed. "I always see you reading."

She smiled at him.

"Yes," she confessed. "I used to; when I took the subway. Now, I walk to work."

"I wondered why I hadn't seen you in a while," he revealed.

"New job; new apartment; no more subway," Ellie quipped.

"Congratulations," John said.

"The funny thing," Edward interrupted, "is that in all the times I was on the subway with you two, I'd see you sneak looks at him, and him sneak looks at you. But, you never caught each other peeking."

"I didn't," John admitted.

"Me, either," Ellie lamented.

"OK, you two need to get a room," Edward boomed. "Wait... we've got one right here."

"What?" John challenged.

Ellie smiled again as the lightbulb went on in her head.

"I guess it's time for one of my 'special duties,' huh?" she queried.

"It is," Edward confirmed.

"I thought we were here to talk business," John remarked.

"Business meetings are boring as shit," Edward interjected. "Besides, I've already decided that we'll work together. I knew before I approached you. I checked out your firm -- and you -- completely. Now, we can make a lot of money together. All you have to do is seal the deal."

"And, just how, exactly, do I do that?" John questioned.

"Fuck Ellie," Edward stated, matter-of-factly. "Right here."

John stared at Ellie as if to ask if this was real. She nodded at him; her head moving a fraction of an inch to reassure him; then she slipped off her jacket, and tossed it on the table. John looked around the room, thinking this a prank.

"It's OK," Ellie whispered. "It's only the three of us."

"This is crazy," John argued.

"A little," Ellie agreed, with a wink. "But, it'll be fun; I promise."

Ellie put her hands on John's shoulders, and pushed him backward to the edge of the table.

"Don't you think I'm pretty?" she teased, as she began unbuttoning her shirt.

"I think you're fucking gorgeous," John allowed.

"Did you masturbate after seeing me on the subway all those times?" she pressed.

"Sometimes," he answered.

"What did you think about?" she prodded, pulling her shirt from her skirt.

The garment joined her blazer on the table, and John admired her B-cup breasts contained in black lace.

"Tell me, John," she purred, pushing her body against his. "Tell me what made you cum the hardest."

She reached out, grabbed his right hand, and guided it to her ass.

"Fucking your mouth," John croaked. "Looking into your eyes as I came down your throat."

"Oh, my," Ellie baited. "You are naughty, aren't you?"

Ellie slid down his body; sinking to her knees. Her hands stopped at his crotch, and she groped him.

"Take it out, and we'll do that," Ellie mewled, gazing up at him.

John hesitated for a moment; looking at Edward. Then, he quickly unbuckled his belt and opened his pants. Pushing down his trousers and underwear, he let his semi-erect cock pop free. As Ellie reached up to grab his shaft, John took off his suit jacket, letting it fall to the table.

With her right hand, Ellie stroked John's cock -- going up and down slowly. Her left hand cupped his balls, caressing them gently as she watched him stiffen. While not as big as Edward, he was above average in length and girth.

"Very nice, John," Ellie murmured.

Ellie dragged her tongue along the underside of his shaft, from his scrotum to the tip. She flicked her tongue against the head a few times, then took it in her warm mouth. John groaned as her lips closed around him. Ellie angled her head to look at Edward. He had removed his jacket, and taken a seat in his chair. He leaned sideways to watch her.

She swirled her tongue around the head of John's cock, then began to take him deeper -- working him in and out -- going a little farther each time. Reaching the bottom, the tip filled her throat. His hips gyrated, and she put her hands on his waist to hold him still.

"Holy shit," John exhaled.

His hands clutched at Ellie's shoulders; trying to keep her there, deep throating him. She retreated, momentarily; then began sucking him hard and fast. His hands shifted to Ellie's head; urging her deeper.

Only minutes later, his body trembled, and Ellie knew he was close. Wrapping her right hand around his shaft, she jerked him roughly as her lips sealed around the head.

"Shiiiit," John moaned.

"Mmmm, hmmm," Ellie hummed, letting him know she was ready.

Ellie glanced up at him. John's head was tilted back.

"Look at me, John!" she demanded, her mouth abandoning him for a moment. "Look at me while you cum down my fucking throat!"

John's head fell forward, and they locked eyes. She took him back in her mouth, and pushed him over the edge.

"Here it comes, Ellie," he rasped. "I'm gonna cum!"

His hips bucked violently as he shot a stream of cum into her mouth. She swallowed it. John shuddered as he fired again and again. Ellie struggled to stay with him as he came, but managed to take every drop.

"Good girl," Edward hissed from the end of the table.

It took more than a minute before John's body relaxed. Ellie let his wilting cock slip from her mouth, and sat back on her haunches.

"That was incredible," John said, hoarsely.

Ellie smiled up at him, and theatrically wiped her chin with the back of a hand.

"I take it," Edward inquired, "that you found the first round of negotiations satisfactory?"

"Satisfactory?" John echoed. "Uh... yes. I would have to concede that point."

"Excellent," Edward opined.

John turned and clumsily sat down in the nearest chair. Using his knees to brace herself, Ellie stood up. Reaching behind, she unhooked her bra, slipped it off, and tossed it toward her blazer. As John's eyes lingered on her breasts, she kicked off her boots; then unzipped her skirt and worked it over her hips. Letting it drop to her ankles, she stepped out of it. John reached down to retrieve it for her.

"Why, thank you," she cooed, depositing it atop her other clothes.

She lowered her leggings to her calves, then sat on the edge of the table, and lifted her feet toward John. He grasped the thin material, and tugged it over her feet and off. Ellie stood and took the leggings from John. Spinning around to place them on the table, she allowed John a view of her ass.

"Jesus Christ," John muttered.

Ellie looked back over her shoulder. She winked, then bent at the waist as she shed her panties. The underwear found their way to the growing pile of clothing. Facing John again, Ellie approached.

Stepping between him and the table, she sat down. Lifting her right leg, she brought it down to John's left, spreading her legs wide. Her eyes locked on his, she lowered herself to her elbows.

"My turn," she whispered.

Not taking his eyes off Ellie, John pulled on the knot of his tie, and took it off; then unbuttoned his shirt, quickly, and discarded it, exposing his powerful chest. Sliding his chair forward, he lowered his head between Ellie's legs. He grabbed her hips, and licked her inner thigh -- dragging his tongue across her torrid flesh. For a few moments, he teased her, sucking and nibbling on her.

"Be nice," Ellie scolded.

Gradually, John made his way to her pussy. His tongue traced up her lips, then stabbed at her clit. Her body jerked. He brought his right hand up, and pressed two fingers to her.

"You're soaking wet," he mumbled, sending vibrations through her.

"I've been thinking about this for a long time," she explained.

His fingers sank into her; lubricated by her juices, they slid easily. Her body stiffened as he went deeper, and continued licking. Her torso settled to the tabletop.

"That's what I want," she moaned.

John didn't rush things. His fingers moved in and out steadily, and pleasure coursed through Ellie. His tongue danced over her skin, and she squirmed atop the table. Her fingers raked through his short hair as she held him to her.

"Bri...," she began, but stopped.

Ellie realized that she almost said "Brian."

"Make me cum," she begged, completing what she was going to say.

He increased the speed and intensity of his efforts. Ellie twitched around his fingers. Only a minute later, her back arched and she held her breath. Then, she convulsed wildly as an orgasm rocked her body like an earthquake. She cried out as she clawed at John.

"That's it," John commanded, raising his head. "Cum for me!"

"Yes," she hissed, "yessss..."

Even as he stood up, John kept his fingers inside her. He toed off his shoes, and stepped out of his pants. Gently, he pulled his fingers from Ellie's cunt, and removed his underwear. As John straightened, Edward slid a box of condoms across the polished wood. John picked up the box and looked at Ellie.

"Ribbed, for my pleasure," she giggled.

John tore open the box. Grabbing one of the golden foil packets inside, he ripped it, and extracted the latex it contained. Ellie lifted her head to watch as he rolled it down his shaft.

Suitably sheathed, he guided his cock to Ellie's pussy. He rubbed the tip over her clit, then along her lips. She let out a long sigh, and tried to wrap her legs around him to pull him closer.

"Fuck me, John," she grumbled.

Carefully, he nudged the head inside her. She gasped, and he stopped.

"Keep going," Ellie ordered.

John pushed in farther -- just an inch -- then retreated. He repeated this action, going deeper each time, until his balls rested against her ass. John put his hands on her hips. He pulled back, then thrust himself all the way in. Ellie yelped, and John did it again... and again... and again.

12