Ellie's Erotic Exploration Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fucked her this way for several minutes; plunging into her as she writhed; watching her face. Suddenly, Ellie came again. The wave of ecstasy crashed over her without warning. John glided in and out even as her cunt constricted around his cock.

"Fuck, Ellie," John snarled.

"Don't stop," Ellie pleaded.

But, he did; slowing his pace as she shook. After another minute, he ceased completely.

"No," Ellie objected.

"Turn over," John directed.

He pulled her to a sitting position. Taking a step back, he let his cock slip from her. Ellie whimpered as it did. Lowering her feet to the floor, she stood up. John reached out to support her.

For a moment, he held her close. Then, he turned her, put one strong hand in the middle of her back, and bent her over the table. Ellie glared at him over her shoulder.

"Are you gonna fuck me hard?" Ellie growled.

"You can bet your pretty little ass I am," John answered, giving her right butt cheek a slap.

"Hey!" she blurted.

"I thought you wanted it rough," he taunted.

She tried to rise, but his hand remained in place, preventing that. John wrapped his free hand around his cock, and once more poked the head inside Ellie. Without delay, he shoved his entire length in.

"Fuck, yes!" Ellie shouted. "That's it!"

Keeping his right hand firmly on her back, the left on her hip -- his fingers pressing into her flesh -- he slammed himself into her over and over -- increasing the speed and intensity of his assault as she moaned and scratched at the table.

Ellie's attention turned to Edward. He remained in his chair, but she could see him stroking his cock. His hand moved up and down lazily as he watched her being pounded from behind.

"Are you gonna cum, too?" Ellie stammered.

Edward nodded.

"Stand up, so I can see," she urged.

He complied.

"I want to see you shoot it," Ellie coaxed.

As John continued fucking her, his hands traveled to her shoulders, and he pulled her back toward him each time he drove forward. Looking down, he watched her ass bounce as he rammed himself into her. They both began to grunt each time their bodies collided.

"Keep going," Ellie whined. "I'm gonna cum again!"

John tried to respond, but his thoughts were lost in the tempest of passion tearing through his brain and body. He managed to warn Ellie that he was about to cum.

"I'm gonna cum, too," Ellie sobbed. "I'm gonna cummmm..."

Their orgasms arrived almost simultaneously. Ellie's cunt squeezed John's cock, and he erupted inside her, filling the condom with stream after stream of hot cum. Their bodies heaved against each other; shaking fiercely. They fought for breath; both delirious.

Through this frenzy of euphoria, Ellie heard Edward groan. She tried to focus on him as he came. His body jerked; his semen shot up into the air, and landed on the conference table.

"Oh, my God," Ellie raved.

John struggled to endure the erotic agony flowing through his every sense, and pumped himself into Ellie, even as his body weakened. Finally, he leaned forward, laying on her back. They stayed there, quivering together, as aftershocks of bliss rolled through them. Ellie examined the dollops of Edward's cum on the table between them.

"I have to sit down," John said, eventually.

He stood, and secured the base of the condom. After removing his shrinking penis from Ellie, he slipped off the latex, and dropped it on the nearest writing pad Ellie had placed on the table hours before. Then, he helped Ellie stand. He steadied her as they staggered backward to a chair.

"Are you OK?" John questioned, as she curled up in his lap.

"I think I'm cum drunk," she whispered.

"I can't say that's a bad thing," John responded, putting his arms around her.

The three remained silent for a while; recovering; their breathing and heart rates returning to normal.

"As far as I'm concerned, you've sealed the deal, John," Edward declared, at last. "Ellie; did you find any issues that need to be addressed?"

"None, Sir," Ellie observed, with a grin. "The second round of negotiations was certainly in-depth. But, I think we covered a lot of good ground here. And, I'm very confident that, going forward, we'll work well together; on a number of levels."

"Then, John," Edward proposed, "Unless you have any objections, I propose we set a time next week to sign the contracts, and we'll get rich."

"That would..." John began.

"Well," Edward interrupted, smiling. "You'll get rich. I'll get richer."

"This looks like the beginning of a beautiful friendship," John quoted, gazing at Ellie.

12