Ellie's Lockdown Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heyy, that was one hell of an orgasm that you had, you must have been looking forward to getting those nipples of yours pierced for a while. Whilst you were riding the endorphins, I pierced the other nipple as well and you are all done. Do you want a look before I cover them up?"

I was so embarrassed and I still couldn't believe that I had gone through with it, so I had to look at them to convince myself that I had really done it. It was at that point that I looked down and saw two thick barbells, horizontally through my rather enlarged and very sensitive nipples. They weren't the ones I had chosen earlier, they looked as thick as the tunnels in my ears.

The piercer could see the puzzled look on my face, "as you said that you are a collared slave I thought might appreciate a more sturdy piercing in your nipples, so they are the same size as your ears, at 5mm".

"Thank you, they look so perfect, my ears are only 4mm and I had bought the 5mm tunnels earlier for the next stretch," and laughed.

"I have no doubt that I will see you back here soon for the verticals, if you need any help stretching the nipple piercings I can also do that for you."

So here I am, sitting on a piercing chair with seven piercings. Just a couple of weeks ago I didn't even wear any jewellery in my two pairs of holes in my ears. I now have stretched my first holes to 4mm and they aren't even my thickest piercings now. I wonder what the postie will think on Monday.

Chapter IV

So here I am, sitting on my sofa on Monday morning, collar being proudly shown, in a crop top showing my pierced belly button, with hoops though the tunnels just as he likes. I had put my clip-on ring back on my septum as I was loving the look and getting used to it before I get it pierced, whenever the restrictions are fully lifted. I was feeling very excited, nervous and very turned on due to the thick cold steel barbells in my nipples. Then it happens, the knock on my door, I spring up from the sofa.

It's the postman with a delivery of hand tied flowers but rather than a ribbon holding them together there were 2 steel rings holding them together. He dropped a parcel on the floor and as he bent down to pick it up he took the steel rings off the flowers and put them around each of my ankles.

"They matched your collar so I thought I'd help you get some more from the set, do you want me to close them?" he asked.

"Yes please, they look beautiful," I quickly replied.

I heard the two clicks which turned me on a little, especially as my sensitive nipples are rubbing on my tight crop top. He looked me up and down and saw the collar and the pierced belly button.

Pointing at my navel he said, "is that a clip-on?"

I proudly said, "no it's real, I went to get my septum pierced on the weekend and they couldn't do it at the moment so I have the clip-on back on there until I can get it pierced, so I got the navel instead."

"It looks really hot, I am glad that you are showing off the collar again, I hope that it isn't just me that gets to see it though. I can see you made another purchase, those big rings look amazing through your tunnels, have you stretched again."

"No, but I did buy 5mm tunnels for my stretch and some other 5mm jewellery," it was at this point I pulled my crop t-shirt tight and showed him the outline of 2 big thick balls through my top.

"Are they clip-ons?"

"No, I had a three for two deal at the piercers, as the piercer saw the collar and asked if it was a slave collar and because I said yes, she pierced them with thick barbells. Saying that they would be more useful and I would enjoy them more".

"I am very impressed, you have proved that you are serious, I'll have to rethink some of the suggestions I was going to make," he uncomfortably replied. I could see he was walking a little awkwardly suggesting he was a little stiff.

The next morning took so long to come around, I was excited to hear what suggestions my postie was going to come up with that would look good on me. He was a little earlier today as he made me his first call of the day which caught me a little off guard.

He handed me a handwritten letter, "it's something for you to read and consider, let me know your answer tomorrow," and off he went.

I opened the letter and it appeared to be a contract where I would be accepting any and all modifications that he would like to make on me. It was a surprise, we weren't in a relationship, we hadn't even kissed and he wanted me to commit my body to whatever he wanted to do. Much to my surprise, I seemed to be aroused by the thought of it. It was initially scary, but judging by the wetness, my body seemed to enjoy the idea. I spent the rest of the day playing with my collar and looking at my amazing new anklet and thinking about what he might possibly like to do to me, and moreso, was I prepared to accept this commitment to a stranger. Either way I'd need to figure out an answer by the morning.

I was woken by a knock on the door, I must have fallen asleep on the sofa and answered the door in a bit of a daze. It was the next morning and it was my postman.

"Have you read the letter? Do you have an answer for me?"

"I need some more detail as to what sort of thing you have in mind so that I could give you an answer."

He reached into his postbag and produced matching cuffs to go with my collar and anklets. As he opened one of them up, I offered him a wrist, but he didn't click it shut. I gave him the other wrist and he did the same.

"If your answer is yes, these will be yours and so much more," he said to me looking straight into my eyes.

How could I say no it all looked so amazing together, I found myself putting my one hand onto the locking cuff on the opposite wrist and snapping it shut. I had said without even knowing I had, it was instantly met with another loud click as he locked the second cuff, and off he went for the day.

The feeling of the heavy cold steel adorning my wrists, ankles and neck were a very pleasant reminder of what I was becoming. I found myself searching again on the internet, this time about the master and slave relationship and what potential future modifications that I might end up with. There were varying things from piercings to tattoo's and branding. The piercings that I have really feel amazing and have given me confidence, something that I had never had before. Looking at the new me in the mirror and seeing a shiny sexy woman was strange but exciting.

I guess I need to be prepared for what my master may have in store for me, or perhaps he won't even tell me what he has planned for me before it is done. The thought of submitting my body totally to someone else's design, found my hand wandering down into my soaking wet pussy. Having researched the master/slave relationship, I was wondering how much longer I'll still have access to play as and when I want to, rather than when I'm allowed. The thought of it was such a turn on I found my other hand reaching up to my collar and pulling on the hoops in my ears, rattling them in the tunnels. Then moving to one of my nipples that has such a thick but very sexy barbell weighing heavily in it. I put one of the clip-on nipple rings onto my clit and it felt amazing, I started rubbing it frantically, and it was all over way too quickly.

Was I worried about what the future might hold now that I have agreed to sign my body over to him. Judging by how sexy I felt for the first time in my life and how my body reacts to the thought of it, any worry that there might have been was quickly overtaken by excitement.

Chapter V

Since the lockdown, me and my group of friends have been saying that, "when we are allowed to meet back up that we should make an event of the occasion." We were looking for ideas of something fun but also something different from the normal girls day out of a pampering session and having our nails done.

I had a leaflet through the door that there was a pop-up tailored Escape Room experiences that promise to change you from the person that you were when you went in. I thought it sounded fun and arranged for us to all meet up as I had something fun for us all to do. My three 'best' friends Sally, Chloe and Emma all turned up at the location and there was a note on the door saying, "Ellie is inside waiting for you."

As they entered the door closed behind them and sounded like a number of locks closed them in. You see my friends have always said that they would do anything for me, but never have, it's always been about them, so I thought I'd play a game with them.

In the first room they were asked who thinks that they know me best and to answer a series of questions about me. The three rooms were separate theme's Room One: Style, Room Two: Music and Room Three: Food.

They discussed who was best for each room. Sally had known me for the longest so said she'd have whatever was left after the other two had chosen. Emma and Sally had known me since high school so had known me for a number of years, Emma chose Food, and Chloe chose Music, which left Sally with Style, they wished each other luck and went into their chosen rooms.

Room One : Food - Emma

Emma entered the room, it was pitch black, all she could see was a booth with a sign saying, "place your chin on support and follow the instructions on the screen." Emma nervously did as instructed and put her chin on the support, there was a quick blast of air which blew her hair back which the machine then gathered in a pony tail and secured her head. It was at this point that Emma started to get worried as she couldn't escape or even move her head.

As the screen powered up it displayed a warning warning "as part of the game you will be asked three questions. Ellie has arranged for a number of forfeits if you answer any questions incorrectly, if all friends get any questions wrong then Ellie would receive all of the forfeits that they receive individually.

Emma answered the first question correctly, then there were two questions which Ellie had chosen that she knew Emma would get wrong. The second question came up which Emma had no idea about and had to guess and was wrong. Emma had no idea what the forfeits were but the way Ellie had set it up meant that if they got a question wrong then they would receive a piercing. Each forfeit had three choices, but they didn't know what they were choosing, Emma chose option one, which was then revealed as ear, and then option one again, which was top of ear. A machine whirred into action and quickly installed a ring in the top of her ear next to her existing piercing.

Then came the third question, which again she guessed incorrectly, at this point Emma was very nervous as to what would happen next. She chose option one thinking it would be ear again, and thought at least she can hide them with her hair if she didn't like it. She then chose option two wanting to avoid another in the top of her ear. The machine whirred into action again but didn't go to her ear, instead it stopped at her nose and quickly installed a tiny ring in her nostril. The machine released her head and hair and she was free to go.

Room Two: Music - Chloe

Chloe entered the room, again it was the same setup as Emma's not that Chloe knew that, she put her chin on the support then the blast of air blew her hair back which the machine then gathered in a ponytail and secured her head. She saw the same warning about three questions and each will have a forfeit if answered incorrectly.

Chloe answered the first question correctly but again didn't know the answers to the second question and selected option three and then option one. She heard a machine whirring into action, but at this point didn't know what was about to happen. The machine positioned itself in front of her nose, but unlike Emma's the machine wasn't at an angle, and quickly pierced a hole in her septum and installed a little ring.

Chloe was then thinking that she just wanted to get this over and done with and argue with Ellie afterwards. Up came the third question, again no idea on the answer and was dreading the forfeit. The machine quickly started up and moved towards her left ear and quickly punched a hole in her lobe and then installed a tunnel and then moved across to the other ear and did the same to that one and then released her.

Room Three: Style - Sally

As Sally was Ellie's best friend and had talked Ellie into having her 2nd lobes pierced together a couple of years back, so Ellie had something special planned. Again as the other two did Sally placed her chin onto the support and the machine secured her in position.

This time Ellie had chosen three questions which she knew Sally wouldn't know. As these were about style, Ellie had changed the questions to be about her current look.

Question one showed pictures of three necklaces, the first one was one that Ellie used to wear, the second picture was one Ellie had worn before, and the last one was of the collar. The question was which of these is Ellie currently wearing? Sally had narrowed it down to the first two as she had seen her wearing them before and wouldn't wear the collar would she. She selected the first answer, and was obviously wrong. She didn't know which was the right answer but thought it must have been the second one. She had to pick a forfeit so she chose option one and then option three. A machine then whirred into action and moved to her ear and punched a 5mm hole in her conch and put a tunnel in with a ring through it causing Sally to scream as she heard the crunch. As much as she felt the pain she didn't know exactly had been done but thought guessed it must have been some sort of piercing.

Next was a question about anklets, it showed three pictures of anklets of course one of which was her anklet that matched her collar. Again Sally dismissed that one straight away, and again picked a wrong answer. She chose options one and three, thinking whatever I had first time at least I would have a matching pair. The machine started and moved across her face and stopped in the middle and quickly punched a hole in her septum, thicker than Chloe's and quickly installed a thick ring which she could feel the weight of as it dropped onto her top lip.

Finally was the last question, at this point Sally didn't want to play the game anymore, she was annoyed and in pain. She was then shown a live video of Ellie's head in a similar machine. There was a message that popped up on the screen that said if you get the question wrong then both you and Ellie will receive the forfeit. That gave Sally some comfort knowing that she wouldn't be suffering alone. The last question was about what top does Ellie have on today, the first showed a hoodie, which she knew was the sort of thing Ellie would wear. The second was a t-shirt also the sort of thing she'd wear but she noticed there was a tiny glimpse of a pierced belly button, but she knew Ellie wouldn't have her navel pierced as Ellie refused to when she had hers pierced. The final option was Ellie with her hoodie on unzipped showing a crop t-shirt with a pierced belly button and also looked like pierced nipples.

Sally, having been caught out twice and received piercings, saw through Ellie's game and thought perhaps this is her way of saying she has had her navel pierced. So smiled thinking she was being smart and chose number two, much to her surprise it was wrong. So the usual up three options came up on screen, at least she knew this time Ellie would receive the same piercing. She selected option two and two, straight up the middle. The machine sprang into life and moved to the middle of her face which relieved Sally as she couldn't have another septum piercing and already had her nostril pierced so started to relax. The machine then pulled her hair and Sally opened her mouth to scream, as she did the machine quickly grabbed her tongue, pulled it out of her mouth and pierced it.

Rather than releasing her like it had with the other two, it then said do you wish Ellie to receive the same piercing? Ellie in the other room had seen Sally get her tongue pierced so was expecting the same, little did she know that her Postman Master friend had set her up with the leaflet in the first place.

Ellie had been prepped with her mouth prized open, however Sally had three options for Ellie, tongue piercings, cheek piercings or lip piercing. Sally said with her new lisp because of the tongue piercing, "I wish I could choose all three to get her back!". The screen then showed, "answer accepted."

She then watched Ellie as the machine went into action and clamped her tongue not in one place up the middle but in two places, Sally then watched as Ellie's tongue was then pierced twice up the middle, bu of course that wasn't the end of it. The machine then quickly moved onto Ellie's cheeks and pierced them either side. Ellie knew that at this point that she wouldn't be able to hide these piercings but at least it was her friends fault. However she didn't expect the machine to pierce another visible piercing on her and pierced her lip as well. Not only had it pierced her bottom it was done in a way that the top ball was on her lip itself, so both balls were visible.

The machine then released Sally to return to the other two girls, they each got to see the new piercings that each of them had experienced. After an initial discussion they agreed that Sally had come out of it the worst, with the thick conch piercing and septum piercing much thicker than Chloe's cute little ring. Emma by this point was feeling very lucky and actually liked her new additions. Sally then said with her new lisp, "you should see Ellie, I got her back and she has got more than me and some are very visible.

The screen then showed the three girls that Ellie was still secure in the machine. It then showed a video of Ellie saying, "Hi girls, I had set this all up as we had talked about having some fun and doing something different when we next get together. We had talked about getting pierced together before but it never happened, I thought this would be a fun way of doing it."

They were then shown pictures of Ellie's stretched lobes, collar, wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs and pierced navel, it was at this point Sally realised why all her answers were incorrect and that the pierced nipples were also Ellie's.

The girls had all talked about piercings before and said they could all go and get something together but they never could never agree on one they all liked, Emma already had her top of ear pierced, Chloe already had her nostril and navel pierced but strangely not her lobes, and Sally had her navel pierced and had talked Ellie into having her second holes done in her lobes the same time.

Then it popped up on screen, "Hi girls, this is Ellie's postman, this is a double setup but Ellie doesn't know this yet, would you like Ellie to experience all of the piercings that you have experienced today?"

It didn't take them long to decide that this was evidently what she now liked, "yes we want Ellie to receive every single piercing that we have had today."

Ellie was then told, "your friends have enjoyed their day so much that they have decided that you will receive all that they have received today." She quickly had her conch, upper ear and lobes stretched out to 8mm, and nostril pierced, all with rings. The machine finally moved up to her septum and punched a thick hole in it, inserted a tunnel into it and a ring, which got Ellie so turned on as it was the one that she thought she would be getting first in her journey, not the last. The machine then said, "all piercings done here today have been permanently sealed," at which point Ellie passed out having a super orgasm.

The three girls waiting for Ellie didn't notice that it had said all piercings done here today have been permanently sealed, which included theirs. As they waited for Ellie, they were initially angry, but having seen all that Ellie has now been through they had calmed. After all they had a very different day as they had wanted and it has certainly been very memorable.