Ellie's Lockdown Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie finally made her way out to them and was still a little light headed and then the questions all started about her current look.

"Well it all started during lockdown when I was bored and started having a play around with my jewellery and stumbled across a 'slave collar' online. I had put it on and it felt amazing and closed it not realising that it had closed permanently. My postman then noticed the collar and that was the start of things."

Sally asked, "So that's who the postman is, we were wondering. I saw a picture I saw of a person in a hoodie wearing a t-shirt showing a pierced navel and what looked like pierced nipples was that you?"

Ellie opened up her hoodie and pulled her cropped t-shirt tight, "yes, it was me, and I love them, but that was an experience that I will tell you about at another time, shall we go for some food, I'm starving but I think me and Sally will have to stick to something liquid."

"Well tell us about the Postman who set the game up?" the girls asked, it was at this point Ellie realised that she wasn't the only one playing the game.

They all laughed and off they went to spend the rest of their day together.

Chapter VI

After the buzz the girls had last time they met up they decided to get a piercing together this time they would all get the same one. Each of the girls put in a suggestion on a piece of paper, scrumples it up and puts it into a bowl. Chloe wrote down a daith, Emma wrote down an industrial, as she's always loved Miley Cyrus' industrial piercing. Sally put in her choice of a chest dermal as it would look good in her cleavage, Finally, Ellies suggestion was a Vertical Clit Hood, just because she knew her master wanted her pierced down there.

They asked Ellie to pull out the piercing that they are all getting, Ellie opened up the piece of paper and was a little disappointed when she saw the word "Daith".

Chloe said it was her suggestion so was happy, they looked at the other suggestions, Industrial which they all liked, Chest Dermal which the other three hadn't considered but agreed would look sexy. Then came Ellie's suggestion of Vertical Clit Hood, Chloe and Emma said no way would they have had that, Sally's reply was, "hmmm that would have been interesting".

Off they went to the piercers, each in turn coming out with a tiny little ring in their Daith's, they agreed they would come back at a later date to change the jewellery, but for now a tiny plain ring was good.

Sally turned to Ellie and said, "girl, you have changed, I remember having difficulty talking you into getting your second holes done, and you are suggesting a piercing down there!"

"My master wants me pierced down there, and I wanted to surprise him but I didn't want to get it done alone."

Sally asked, "what else does your master want you to get pierced?"

"Christina, Outer Labia and something called a Fourchette."

"Well we aren't getting a VCH," the other girls all said in unison.

"But we'd like to see it done and I'll hold your hand," said Sally.

Sally went off to speak to the assistant at the counter and said that Ellie would like something else pierced and pointed to her vagina.

Ellie got into the chair and looked up and recognised the piercer that pierced her nipples, but had dyed her hair black with blue flashes. The piercer asked Ellie to put her feet in the stirrups and her friends then gathered either side of her and held her hands. The piercer explained that she was securing her legs in the stirrups just in case she flinched, as she wouldn't want to end up with the needle poking more holes down there. Ellie was very much aroused by the thought of that and let out a little groan.

The piercer then examined Ellie and said her anatomy was suitable down there for pretty much any piercing she wanted. Ellie let out another groan, a little louder at this point, but her arousal wasn't just audible it was visible too.

The piercer said, "So you are suitable for a vertical clit hood piercing, shall I proceed with the size I think is most suitable for a slave?"

Sally quickly replied, "well a Vertical Clit hood to start."

All Ellie heard were the words Vertical Clit Hood. The piercer then marked Ellie up and asked if she was ready, Ellie was off in her dream thinking of different piercings she could have, so her friends replied for her.

The next thing Ellie knew was a sharp pain which quickly snapped her out of her dream and straight into an orgasm. The piercer quickly finished up and snapped the big thick ring in place and said that's the first one done, which one next?

Sally's little surprise for Ellie was that not only was she getting a large gauge hood piercing, but she was also going to get the other piercings that her master wanted her to have.

Before Ellie really knew what was happening she quickly had a Christina piercing added to her hood piercing, but didn't really feel that one. Then as her outer labia was clamped it soon made her aware of her surroundings again. Then quickly but painfully her outer Labia were pierced once either side and replaced again with thick heavy rings.

Ellie was at this point dreading the last piercing, as Fourchette was just a word to her. She didn't know what it was and neither did any of her friends so they were interested to see this one.

The piercer once again went poking and prodding around down there and asked if Ellie was ready, Ellie could feel something but wasn't exactly sure where she was going to pierce. Ellie nervously replied, "Yes, just please do it quickly before I change my mind."

At that point she felt no pain, just the piercer fiddling around down there and then the weight of the jewellery, but was still unsure of what has just been pierced. It was the one she didn't know what it was, but it was also the least painful. Ellie turned to her friends "I'd suggest either the Fourchette or the Christina as I didn't feel either of those."

Chloe said, "the Christina looked good but certainly not the Fourchette, that was way too extreme."

Emma was looking a little ill and said, "they were all too extreme for me."

Sally looked deep in thought and said, "I think the fourchette might be a bit too extreme even for me, but the others look fun, just maybe not such big thick rings as yours."

Ellie was then handed a mirror and saw a cute little barbell in her Christina and then the three big thick matching rings in her hood and labia, but still couldn't work out where the fourchette was. As she parted her labia, she then saw the one ball sitting right at the bottom of her opening and worked out, that must be the fourchette. She put her hand down to touch and then realised the other end of the barbell was inside her anus. She got off the chair carefully and walked very carefully out of the piercing studio.

The girls were all buzzing from having their new piercings and Chloe suggested maybe they all go and get a Christina piercing next time to match Ellie's.

Sally said, "Ellie can get whatever her master wants her to get. Maybe we could all get a tattoo together as none of us have any yet."

Ellie replied, "or maybe both next time."

They could tell she was already getting excited by the thought, but somehow they all were too, especially Sally.

Chapter VII

The girls are loving the new things to do when they meet up and it's a fun way to spend time together and give them lasting memories, so they decide to get a tattoo together this time.

They all agreed that they would get the same design but in different places, and also be able to be hidden. It would also need to be a design that could be placed centrally, so it needs to be symmetrical.

They each secretly wrote down a location on the body, crumpled the paper up and put it into a bowl. Chloe's suggestion was wrist, Emma's was back, Sally's was top of foot and Ellie's was neck. They would each come up with a suggestion of a design and that would be added and Ellie to draw that out of the bowl first. Then they would each draw out the location that they will be getting the tattoo.

Ellie put her hand into the bowl and picked out a piece of paper, "I guess we are all getting something called a Mandala."

Three of the girls had no idea what it was or what it would look like, but they were also looking forward to the surprise when they first see it. Sally, who had suggested it, knew, but kept the other in suspense.

The next thing to be chosen was the location, each had said that their location could be hidden easily enough by clothing etc., so they were nervous about this part.

As Sally's design was pulled out, it was her turn to pull out a location. Sally picked out a piece of paper that said, "Foot", she was very happy to get her design and also the location that she wanted it in.

Emma was next and picked out her own selection of back, so was also happy.

Which meant the Chloe had either her own suggestion of wrist or whatever Ellie had suggested, Chloe picked out a piece of paper saying, "Neck."

"What the hell Ellie, we all agreed that they could be hidden easily."

Ellie replied, "at the back of your neck, it will be covered by your hair."

Chloe wasn't happy but accepted it, all this meant that Ellie was getting her tattoo on her wrist. She wanted it on the back of her neck to compliment her collar, but was excited to get a tattoo.

They had the tattoo/piercing shop to themselves all day, so Sally headed into the studio ahead of the others with the Mandala design, allowing the tattoo artist to prepare and scale the design, depending on the location.

Emma had drawn the short straw and was up first, with her tattoo being on her back, she still didn't know what the design was until after it was done. It didn't take long for her tattoo to be done in the middle of her back, but when she saw the tattoo she loved it, even if it was a little large.

Next was Sally's turn, hers didn't take as long, but was a lot more painful. When it was all complete she came out smiling as she loved it.

Chloe was then next and was very surprised that a tattoo on the back of her neck didn't hurt at all. When she saw the final result she was so happy, the tattoo and the location looked amazing, very sexy.

Finally it was Ellie's turn, as had become the usual in these games, Ellie was in for a bit of a surprise. The tattoo artist put the design on Ellie's wrist and it looked amazing, so she sat back and just let the process happen. A little while in, Ellie noticed a tingling in her fingers, the artist replied it's just the nerves in her wrist making her hand feel strange. Just as the tattoo artist was about to finish, the piercer came in which Ellie had recognised from last time.

She winked at Ellie, "So slave, how are the piercings healing? Once you are finished here pop-in next door so I can check how you are healing."

Ellie's tattoo took the longest and when the artist said it was all done Ellie finally looked at her wrist. Much to her surprise, not only was it on her wrist but she also had a few delicate lacy tattoo's that were on her fingers with some dots right by her nails. It was a surprise but it looked stunning, she loved the look of her hand even more than the tattoo on her wrist.

Once Ellie was all done she could see her friends were at the piercing counter looking at getting new jewellery for their Daith piercings, she said, "I just have to pop in to see the piercer next door so she can check on my healing."

Ellie went into the piercing room and sat in the chair, then the piercer came in joking that, "I can't check on your piercings when you are fully clothed," and they both laughed.

Ellie then removed her clothing to allow the piercer to see her latest additions and all were checked and healing well, she then asked, "how are you getting on with the thick barbells in your nipples?"

Ellie lifted her top and removed her bra, "here you can have a look yourself".

The piercer said, "I just need to clean this one a bit."

Ellie then felt a bit of pulling, then the familiar pain of a clamp and the piercer quickly pierced Ellie's left nipple vertically with a barbell to add to the existing horizontal barbell.

"Your friend Sally had arranged it as a surprise for you," the piercer said

Ellie looked down and saw a big thick barbell that looked amazing but before she knew it the piercer quickly pierced the other nipple vertically so she had a matching set.

Sally then joined them in the piercing room and said to Ellie "do you like your surprise present?"

Ellie said, "they are perfect thank you."

Sally then said to Ellie, "Please can you hold my hand when I get pierced?"

Ellie was surprised that Sally had wanted to get pierced and said, "of course, what are you having?".

Sally sat in the chair, lifted up her top and took off her bra and said, "same as you, Nipples please."

The piercer then placed dots either side of Sally's nipples and pierced them both horizontally with barbells, like Ellie has, just half as thick.

Just as Sally was about to get up Ellie said, "I thought you said the same as me," and looked at the piercer and said, "she needs the verticals too."

Ellie looked at Sally and said, "trust me, you'll appreciate this."

Before Sally knew it she had barbells piercing both horizontally and vertically in each nipple. Sally smiled and said to Ellie, "we match now?''

Ellie said, "well nearly, yours aren't as thick as mine".

Sally winked at Ellie and said "well not yet they aren't, but I am sure you can help with that".

Chloe and Emma greeted the other two as they came out of the piercing room and said, "look we have new jewellery", and showed them that they had new heart jewellery in their Daith piercings. "We have bought you the same jewellery for daith piercings too."

Sally replied to the two girls, "Ellie and I both have new jewellery too, but not something we can show you here though," and off they all went for some well earned lunch and some shopping.

Chapter VIII

It was becoming clear to Ellie that Sally was also very much enjoying her modifications and getting more adventurous so Ellie thought perhaps she could be her modification buddy, they could support and look after each other.

Now that they had matching nipples and a matching tattoo she was wondering what they could do next together and how far Sally's limit might be.

Ellie met up with her Postman Master and she said, "I think Sally could be my modification buddy. What else is on your list for me to get pierced and I'lll see if Sally will get the same."

"I doubt that Sally would be up for what is on the list," was his reply.

It was clear that Ellie was no longer scared by what might be done next, she was now excited and very wet at the thought.

Sally met up with Ellie for a coffee, and asked, "Ellie, do you fancy going to get another tattoo or piercing.

Ellie of course was very happy to hear that, "I don't mind, which would you rather?"

Sally said, "why not get both again, I really enjoyed the last day out we had and have been looking forward to it and I'm really enjoying the nipple piercings."

Much to Ellie's surprise, in walked her postman Master and came straight over to see them. "Hi, I'm Ellie's postman Master, looking at the tattoo on your foot, you must be Sally."

"I am indeed Sally, it is lovely to finally meet you."

"Ellie, got and get us some more drinks as I have something to discuss with Sally".

As she was waiting, Ellie saw her Master give Sally a piece of paper, he then took his coffee off Ellie and said, "I'll leave you girls to have a fun day."

"I saw him give you a piece of paper whilst I was queueing for coffee, what was on it? Ellie asked.

"You'll find out at some point," Sally said as she winked at Ellie.

"So Sally, what piercing and tattoo do you have in mind?"

Sally said, "well I was looking to extend my foot tattoo, either onto my ankle or onto my toes with the delicate tattoos that you have on your fingers.

Ellie replied, "why not do both, I think it will all look really sexy. So those are the tattoos that you are getting, but what piercings are you getting? As you love the nipples then I know that you would love the Vertical Clit Hood, so I think one of those would look cute on you."

"OK, I'll do you a deal, if I get my hood pierced then I get to choose one you to have in your pussy, but as a surprise. So what tattoo do you want and where?"

"I don't really know what tattoo to get," replied Ellie.

Sally said, "Perhaps you should just stick to piercings next week then."

Next week came very quickly and so did Ellie many times at the thought of another surprise piercing, there was something extra about not knowing what she was getting that really made her lose control. Sally and Ellie met up and had something to eat just so that they were prepared for today's piercings and tattoos.

The walk to the tattoo and piercing studio was only short but felt even shorter as they were both very excited. They arrived on-time and Sally said to the lady behind the counter who they were, the counter assistant told them to take a seat and locked the door so that they had the place to themselves.

Sally went for her VCH piercing first, she was initially nervous, not just because of where the piercing was, but also because both Ellie and the piercer would see her pussy. Once she was naked from the waist down and sat in the chair with Ellie holding her hand she soon relaxed, if anything, she got a little bit excited about it. As the receiving tube was put under her hood she took a deep breath in and on the exhale she was pierced. It was an initial sting of pain, but after that she was smiling, feeling proud of herself.

"It's your turn now Ellie,"as Sally carefully got off the chair and put her knickers back on and put her skirt down.

As Ellie lifted her skirt, she wasn't wearing any knickers, it was easier to go commando with her current piercings as she liked the sound of the labia rings when they hit each other. She sat in the chair and put her feet in the stirrups and like last time they were strapped in.

"You'll need to remove your top too as your master has something special planned for you."

As Sally held her hand the piercer then strapped her arm to the chair, and Sally strapped her other arm in, then they secured her collar to the chair.

"It's just so that you don't move as you have a lot to get through", Sally reassured her. Next came a blindfold, at this point Ellie started to battle against her restraints.

"You can thank your master for all of these extra additions, he thought you would like the surprise,"

"I have to go and get my tattoos now, but I have told the piercer all of the piercings that they will be doing off your masters list, and said that if they want to add any more then they are free to do so", and off Sally went.

"Here we are again, I enjoy seeing you here as I get to have a bit of fun from the normal piercings that I perform on others, and today is going to be really fun," said the piercer excitedly.

Ellie felt a tiny pin prick a number of times, "just giving you some anaesthetic so that it's all a painless surprise for you," the piercer said.

This was starting to get Ellie a little turned on now, and let out a little groan.

The piercer grabbed Ellie's tongue whilst her mouth was open, "So the first two today are venom's," and clamped Ellie's tongue on the left side and pierced it. She then repeated the same process for the right side of her tongue, Ellie's mouth was getting pretty full of metal.

"Now let's start with that pretty face of yours, I think it could do with one here," as Ellie felt a clamp at the bridge of her nose and then the sting of the needle followed by the barbell.

Ellie let out another groan and the piercer could smell that Ellie was getting turned on.