Elliot's Mean Big Sister

Story Info
FtM college student gets raped by his older MtF sister.
2.4k words
3.71
12k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ftmshit
ftmshit
36 Followers

Disclaimer: This is my first time writing an actual non-con scene that isn't a cnc scene with aftercare at the end, and the reason I've avoided it for this long is because I generally write about transfem domme transmasc sub shit because I'm a trans man dating a dominant transfem), and I think it's really important to not demonize trans women more than they already are. However, this time, I'm not writing a cnc roleplay, I'm writing an actual non-con story. So this is an obligatory disclaimer that none of this is real, trans people of any gender are on average far more likely to be sexually assaulted by someone (usually cis btw) than we are to sexually assault anyone, and the group most likely to be sexually assaulted by a trans person is also trans people, not cis people. I'm trans and am writing fetish content for me and my friends/followers to jerk off to. Do not read further into this than necessary. There are no implications, I'm just a slut who has a cnc, femdom and incest fetish. Thanks :)

Elliot was driving on the way home from college, for his first fall break. He did surprisingly well for his first time being away from family. It wasn't too far, only about an hour and a half drive. It was mid afternoon when he arrived home.

"Elliot!" His parents greeted him with the general semi-uncomfortable hugs parents give their children. "We've missed you so much! The house has been so empty without you!"

He smiled at them as they helped to get his bags. It would only be about a week he'd be staying, but it would be a nice break nonetheless. He was rambling to his parents about college and his major when he saw a head peek out from the doorway.

"Leanna?" He called, and she reappeared. His sister, who was a couple of years older than him, stood tall in the doorway. She took the height genes from him, standing at 5'10 as opposed to his 5'1. She had pretty round framed glasses and straight brunette hair. She wasn't wearing anything besides a sports bra and some sweatpants, exposing her tummy to the cool fall air. She walked out to him, gave him a once-over, and pulled him in for a one-armed hug.

"Hey, Elliot. It's been a minute." It had. It had been a couple years since they've seen each other. Leanna had started transitioning in high school when he was younger, and he had as well, but he was 18, and she was 24. She used to bully him a bunch when they were kids. They never really resolved it, he supposed they both just grew out of it. She had been transitioning for a little longer than he had. Still, he privately considered his transition finished after he got top surgery. His bottom dysphoria wasn't so bad after having a good amount of bottom growth, and he didn't really have enough sex to seriously consider a hysterectomy. He had no idea how far Leanna was going to transition, but he didn't really care too much either way. She was his older sister, he didn't have any business knowing what she wanted her bits to look like, in his eyes. "I heard you got top surgery."

Elliot beamed. "Yeah!" He lifted up his shirt, showing off his scars. He was a little chubby, but he didn't mind it too much. Their parents had already gone back inside. He began following suit, turning at Leanna to follow him. "So, you graduated! Computer science, right?"

She nodded. "Yeah, graduated at 21, actually." Oh, right. He had forgotten she did some college classes in high school. She always was an overachiever. "So I've been working for a little while now. Just came to visit for the week to see my baby brother." She nudged him playfully.

He giggled. "I'm not a baby anymore!" He protested half jokingly. "I'm 18!"

She nodded. "Yeah, 18." She looked him up and down for a little too long. "Still a baby to me." They sat down on the couch. "Any cute girls at school? Or guys? Or anyone?"

Elliot shrugged. "I don't really get involved with anyone. I'm too busy with school. Also, my roommate sucks, so I probably couldn't bring a girl home even if I wanted to." He rolled his eyes. He was pretty promiscuous in his later years of high school and over the summer break, but college was daunting. Dating is hard when you're trans!

"Ah, I also had kinda a bitchy roommate." His sister snickered. Before she had the chance to say anything else, their parents entered the room, holding their coats and keys.

"Hey, we're heading out to go grocery shopping, then pick up some dinner for everyone! It'll only be a couple hours, you two be good!" Their mother wagged her finger at them. They waved their parents goodbye.

After the door shut, Lenna turned towards him. "You grew a beard!" She touched the scraggly little beard he'd grown in the couple of years he'd been on T.

"Haha, yeah." He giggled.

"Anything else grow?" She cocked an eyebrow at him, leaning over slightly.

Elliot giggled nervously. "What do you mean, sis?"

"I mean, I've heard of bottom growth, a couple centimeters." She shrugged. "I was wondering if you got anything."

He nodded. "Oh! Yeah, I got way more than a couple centimeters." He bragged. "I got like, 3 inches! It's crazy!"

"Oh, can I see?" Leanna asked.

Elliot froze. "Uh, what?" He gave her a look of confusion.

"I mean, I've never seen bottom growth before," she said innocently, "I just wanna know what it looks like!"

"Uh, isn't that like, kinda weird?" He asked.

"Nah, we're siblings, it's what siblings do!" She reassured him. "Just let me take a peek, nothing else."

"Well... Ok..." Elliot conceded, taking off his sweatpants. He realized he was wearing panties, and blushed a little. He just liked being emasculated a bit, nothing crazy. She didn't seem to notice, and he took them off, too. He sat down on the couch and nervously held his legs together, getting some last-minute nerves. Why are you so nervous? It's just your sister. It's not like she's trying to fuck you. He thought to himself, but she grabbed his knees and spread him open anyway, drawing a yelp from him. "Sis-"

"Relax, I'm just looking." She rolled her eyes, looking at his tcock. "Hm, cute! It's so small!" She giggled.

"Hey! No it's not-"

"Does it get hard?" She asked. Before he could answer, she started rubbing his tdick, drawing a panicked gasp and some moans from him.

"Sis, that's enough-" He went to push her away but she shoved him back down, continuing her gentle assault on his pussy.

"No, you're getting so wet, listen!" He moaned loudly as she shoved two fingers inside his cunt, flexing and pumping them inside him. It made an embarrassing wet sound that made poor Elliot cover his face.

"No! Stop!" He cried. This is really happening... I'm getting raped.... By my sister! He thought panickedly as he redoubled his efforts to try to get away.

"Ah-ah-ah!" She pushed him down again, holding him there. She took off her glasses and put them on the coffee table and put his little tdick in her mouth, sucking it and tonguing it.

"Sis!! No!!" He whined and squirmed but she was too strong for him, overpowering him easily. She must had been working out, he thought. She licked up and down his slit, and went down on his hard tcock again. Finally, she pulled back, face glistening, and looked down at her work.

"Ah, it does get hard!" She exclaimed. "Not as big as mine, though." She pulled down the edge of her sweatpants, releasing her hard cock. It was fucking huge! Elliot began backing away, but she pulled him back and crawled up him, straddling his chest. She slapped her gock on his face. It felt heavy and hot. "Can you lube me up, lil bro? You might be too tight for me to get in without it."

"Mmmm!" Elliot whined, keeping his mouth clamped shut. She grabbed his hair and slapped his face, earning a gasp. She slapped him a couple more times before thrusting into his open mouth, pulling his head up and down her girldick and hitting the back of his throat, making him gag and choke around it as she forced it down his throat.

"I could make you hilt it, could I make you hilt it?" She pulled him forward, ignoring him shaking his head trying to dislodge her as she pressed his face into her hips, gasping. "Good boy! Very good boy!" She beamed, releasing his head and letting his face shoot off her cock, sputtering and coughing.

"Ugh- Sis- Please!" He whined but she turned him sideways, trapping him with her body up against the couch and holding him down, her dick pressed against his ass as she toyed with his ear with her mouth, drawing loud gasps and moans from him. She dipped her hand down between his legs, playing with his hardness between her slick fingers. He turned and twisted but couldn't get away from the pleasurable assault.

"Ughh- No more!" He whined as she flipped him over face down-ass up on the couch, rubbing her cockhead between his thick thighs. "Please! I can't!" She ignored his pleading and rubbed the head of her girldick on his tdick, drawing more moans from him. "At least use a condom!"

"But that'd make breeding you so much harder!." She giggled and thrust in, wasting no time in pounding into him as he screamed and cried out. She held onto his hips and fucked his poor cunt hard. He tried to push himself up with his arms but she shoved him back down with a hand on his back, she leaned forward and bit his shoulder hard while he cried. She sucked hickeys into his shoulder and neck.

Whine all he want, there was no denying the pleasure building in his core. He bit down on the decorative pillow and screamed as he came around her thrusting girlcock, tears in his eyes.

"Good boy, I feel you cumming." She didn't stop to let him take a breath, continuing to pound him deep. "Fuck, you're so tight, you'll be so good for breeding."

"Fuck- No! You can't! I can't get pregnant!" He cried out.

"You can and you will." She didn't stop, thrusting into him until he was climaxing again.

"Fuck no- I'm cumming!- No!-" He cried as he came again, clamping down on her cock.

"Fuck, lil bro, I didn't know you were such a slut." She laughed, never stopping for a second. She pulled out just to flip him over and reenter him, holding his hips down and pounding him into the couch cushions. He pushed at her shoulders but she growled and grabbed his wrists, pinning them above his head. He came a third time, wailing as he went limp, too cummed out to even think of resisting anymore. "Fuck, any other girls ever fuck you this good, lil bro?" She leaned down and kissed him, he moaned into her lips.

"Ugh, no, please! No more!" He cried but she never relented, using his tight wet hole for her own pleasure.

"Fuck, I'm getting close." She leaned down on top of him, his hands still pinned as she pounded him. "I'm so gonna get you pregnant~"

"No, please! You can't-" She covered his mouth with her free hand.

"Shh, I'm gonna get you pregnant, and there's nothing you can say to stop me~" She giggled as he screamed into her hand. "You're gonna look so pretty carrying your big sister's rape baby for me~"

"MMMMNNN!" He screamed into her hand but nothing but whines came out as she thrusted in and out, making him cum again. He was losing his mind being made to cum so many times. He felt dizzy. She took her hand off his mouth only to choke him, making him whine again. He came again while being choked but hardly had the air to scream.

"Quit pretending like you don't want it." Leanna giggled, taking her cock out to slap it on his tdick. He gasped as his legs shook. He felt empty, cringing at how his hole stretched out for her to the point where her gock not being there made him feel its absence. She reentered him, making him gasp, and thrust into him a couple more times before pushing in as far as she could, erupting inside him. "Fuck, I'm cumming, lil bro, I'm cumming!"

"Ughhh...." He whined, moaning as her dick twitched inside him.

"Good boy, take it all... There we go..." She dipped down to kiss his panting mouth, before getting up off of him, putting her soft cock away. "I need to get cleaned up, you should too." She smiled sweetly at him as if she didn't just spend the last 15 minutes raping his pussy.

"I... I hate you..." Elliot whimpered. He supposed she never grew out of her bullying streak.

Leanna smiled at him. "No you don't, lil bro. In fact, you're not going to tell mom or dad. Or anyone. I'm going to be here for a week, and you will too. And I'll use you the whole time. I'll use all your holes. I may even get a couple of my girl friends to come and use you, but not your pussy. Your cute little pussy is mine. Do you understand?"

He looked up at her with big wet eyes. Her eyes told him she was serious. "Y-yes ma'am..."

"And when you get back to school, you're going to pack everything up and leave your shitty little roommate, and you're going to come live with me at my apartment. And I'll use you whenever I want. Are we clear?"

He whined, but she gave him a nasty look that told him to shut it. "Yes ma'am..." He said softly.

She smiled again, petting his head. "That's a good boy. You'll learn to love it. I bet by the third time even. But if you don't, that's ok, too. Having you struggle is kinda fun." She headed upstairs, he guessed to her room, and left him alone. He looked down at his pussy, gushing cum. He supposed a Plan-B could be within his budget. He stood up on shaking legs. He hobbled up the stairs, to their shared bathroom. He looked in the mirror. His hair was a mess. His eyes were red and swollen. But he gave his reflection a broken smile. He could never get that kind of sex from anyone else. He hobbled to Leanna's bedroom, to properly begin his new life as his mean older sister's sex slave.

ftmshit
ftmshit
36 Followers