Elliptigirl - A Love Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're right—you're not subtle!" she said. I could feel my cheeks warming up as I realized I'd been caught out.

"Sorry," I said sheepishly.

"No worries," she said with a chuckle. "I take it as a compliment."

My phone buzzed. I pulled it out of my pocket and saw a text from Derrick. It was a photo of him with some blonde hanging around his neck and a caption that simply said, "Get over here. She's got a friend for you." I shook my head and put the phone back in my pocket.

"I shouldn't keep you," she said, unlatching her seatbelt and reaching for her bag.

"No, I want to be kept!" I blurted out. Truth was, there was nowhere else on earth I would have rather been at that moment than wherever this girl was. I could have phrased that better, though. "I mean...I just meant that you're not keeping me from anything. After you leave I have to go home and wait for Derrick to stumble in drunk at 3 a.m. so I can remind him where his bed is." She smiled again.

"Would you like to come inside for a drink?" she asked quietly. "It's the least I can do. I'm pretty sure you saved me from having to walk home in the dark."

"That sounds great," I breathed, and with that, we got out of the truck and she led me to her front door, rummaging in her bag for her keys. "I can't wait to meet your stunningly handsome cat," I teased as she opened the door. She laughed.

"He's around here somewhere." She dropped her bag on a side table and made her way through the house, motioning for me to follow. I did, not taking my eyes off her ass until an enormous ginger fluffball came tearing in from the other room. "Hi, baby!" she cooed as she swept the cat off the ground and into her arms. "How's my best fella?" Hm?" She turned to me with the cat in her arms and said, "This is Elias."

"Elias?"

"Yeah. He's named after my grandfather. Isn't he beautiful?" I had to admit that he was. His tabby fur was streaked with red and gold, and it looked sleek and soft.

"Can I pet him?" I asked.

"Of course," she said, transferring the cat into my arms. I put my fingers to his head and began scratching. He melted immediately into a puddle of purring floof.

"He likes you!" she said brightly, reaching out her own hand to scratch under his chin. I looked down at her, but her eyes were staring adoringly at the cat. She was so close that our arms were touching, her warm, smooth skin moving against mine as she ran her hands through Elias's fur. I caught another whiff of the scent that she'd left behind the night Derrick accosted her—warm and sweet and feminine. This close to her, I could see that her hair, which looked simply dark from afar, actually had strands of auburn here and there, streaking the dark brown with sunlight. I moved my gaze lower, past her face, past her neck, to the enticingly full breasts jutting proudly from her chest. I sighed internally and raised my gaze again, only to find her looking me full in the face, a gentle smirk on her lips.

"Sorry," I whispered.

"Don't be," she whispered back. "I haven't gotten this kind of attention from a guy in years."

"Maybe not that you realized," I said, turning to face her fully and causing Elias to leap from my arms and to the back of the nearby couch. I took a small step toward her, closing the gap between us, and placed my hands on her upper arms. Leaning down, I gently nudged her hair behind her ear and whispered, "I find it hard to believe that I'm the only one who's noticed how sexy you are." I laid a soft kiss on the shell of her ear and pulled back to look at her. She was watching me uncertainly. I was about to pull away and give her some space when she spoke.

"Drink," she said quietly.

"How's that?" I asked.

"I offered you a drink. What would you like?"

I smiled. "I'll be honest: I came in because of the pretty girl, not because of the drink."

"Oh," she said softly. Then, "I don't know your name."

"I'm Ryan," I said. "Ryan Baker."

"Ryan," she said, reaching up to run a hand through my hair. I closed my eyes. Her touch was electric, and I felt a distinct pull in both my chest and my pelvic region. "I'm Charlotte."

"Charlotte," I whispered, moving my hands to her ample hips and giving them a squeeze. "Beautiful."

Then before I knew what I was doing I leaned down and kissed her. She started gently, then moaned softly in my mouth and melted into me. Goddamn, it was magnificent. I felt a ripple go down my spine when our lips met, and my chest was on fire. Her lips were so warm and soft, and they moved with mine in a perfect rhythm. Her generous breasts were crushed against my chest, and I felt her nipples rubbing my skin, even through two shirts. I had her rounded, sizeable hips in my hands, and I was itching to reach around to her soft, round behind. We were grabbing at one another desperately, as though we couldn't get close enough, and when she poked her tongue out to probe at my lips, I swear to god I whimpered like a teenager. Her hands were in my hair, gently gripping and massaging my scalp, and mine were now at her back. Her hips were twisting sensuously against my own, and I was sure she could feel my growing erection. I was just about to chance a hand on her big, luscious ass when my phone rang.

Groaning, I slowly disengaged from Charlotte's mouth with a soft sucking sound, but I didn't let her go. I reached a hand into my pocket and pulled out my phone to find that Derrick was calling me. Without a second thought, I rejected the call and texted back a quick "I'm busy" before slipping the phone back in my pocket and placing my hand gently on Charlotte's ass.

"What if it's important?" she gasped as I buried my face in her neck and began to suck lightly.

Wrapping my arms around her more tightly, I pulled my mouth from her warm skin just long enough to say, "Trust me. It's not."

"But—"

"Fuck him," I growled as I bit her gently. She moaned loudly and offered no more protests. Her hands resumed stroking my hair, and her nipples got impossibly harder. I was considering asking her where her bedroom was when my phone rang again.

"Damnit!" I growled in frustration, reaching into my pocket to pull it out. "Just a second—I'm gonna tell him to buzz off," I whispered in her ear as I answered the call.

"What do you want?" I said by way of a greeting.

"Dude, why are you blowing me off?"

"I told you. I'm busy," I said as I stared down at Charlotte. She was biting her lip and looking right back up at me through her long eyelashes, her hands now stroking up and down my sides and causing me to shiver pleasurably.

"Dude, get down to the bar right now. I've set you up a home run."

"I'm right where I want to be, thanks," I whispered before returning my lips to Charlotte's neck.

"Look, unless you're going to get laid where you are, then you want to be here. I know you're just sitting at home alone."

"It's my business if I want to sit at home alone," I said, straightening up and stroking a hand across Charlotte's nice soft ass. She moaned softly.

"No, it's not," said Derrick. "You're my friend. I can't even remember the last time you were with a girl. You need this."

"I've told you," I said softly as I gazed into Charlotte's eyes. "If I come across someone who's worth my time, I'll consider a relationship." I dipped my head down to give Charlotte a deep kiss as Derrick continued barking in my ear.

"Relationship? Who the fuck cares about a relationship? I'm talking about getting laid, something you seriously need." I disengaged from Charlotte's mouth but didn't pull my face away as I answered, my lips brushing hers as I spoke.

"And when I find someone who's worth my time, maybe I'll get what I need."

"Screw maybe, I'm telling you that this is a sure thing. I know you're desperate—I've caught you staring at that fat chick from the gym twice now. You. Need. This."

I lost my temper at that point. I didn't let Charlotte out of my arms, but I pulled away from her mouth and straightened up. "Okay, two things. One, I don't need you to set me up with random bar girls I don't know. They bore me, and unlike you, I don't need to fuck something every other day to feel like a man. Two, she's not a fat chick. She's a beautiful, sexy woman, and I think she's worth my time. So—"

"Oh, god, don't tell me you want her! Dude! You can do so much bett—"

"Good night, Derrick." And I hung up, shoving the phone back into my pocket with more force than was strictly necessary and turning back to Charlotte a little uncertainly. She was looking up at me with a slight frown on her face, though she looked more intrigued than offended. "I'm sorry about that," I whispered as I brushed her hair back behind her ear. I wasn't sure how much she'd heard of Derrick's side of the conversation. I wouldn't exactly blame her if she was upset by it. But she tightened her arms around me and leaned into my hand as it caressed her face.

"I meant what I said, you know," I murmured.

"Which bit?"

"Well, all of it, but specifically that I think you're worth my time."

"I didn't want to assume you were talking about me."

"But I was."

"We hardly know each other," she said with a soft laugh. "How can you be so sure?"

Placing my hands back on her ass, I said, "I knew you were worth my time the moment you stood up to Derrick. It was so awesome and, frankly, kind of hot to see you dress him down. Plus..."

"What?" she asked, her lips curved up in a curious smile.

I leaned down with a smirk and whispered in her ear. "You," I breathed as I put a hand on her back, "are one," I slid my hand back down to her ass, "sexy-ass woman," I finished, giving her bum a delicate little spank. She moaned, and my cock noticeably twitched.

"Well, I've got news for you," she whispered back, reaching up to lay a kiss on the corner of my mouth.

"What's that?"

She got up on her tiptoes and kissed my ear, whispering, "It's not just my ass that's sexy." And with that, she took me by the hand and turned around, leading me up a short flight of stairs. I couldn't believe my luck. The twin globes of her ass swayed up and down as she ascended the stairs, and I couldn't help but let out a small moan as I followed her to the upper floor of the house. When we reached the landing, I placed my hands on her hips again as she led me down a short hallway to a small bedroom lit by a lamp.

Charlotte's room was neat, warm, and inviting. A brass bedstead was on the opposite side of the room, under a large window, and a chest of drawers stood in the corner, where an open door revealed a walk-in closet. There was a vanity table behind me, and a second window on the left wall, to which was attached a climbing tree for Elias. The whole room was done in soft, dark sage greens.

When we had made it to the center of the room, Charlotte turned around in my arms, leaned up, and gave me a soft kiss, just barely brushing my mouth with hers. I moaned, doing my best to deepen the kiss, but she wouldn't allow it. Shooting me a smile, she backed away slowly and began undoing the drawstring on her shorts.

"I need to take a shower," she said softly as she slowly peeled the shorts from her ass and thighs, letting them fall to the ground where they formed a dark puddle of cloth. "I'd like you to join me." She reached down to the hem of her tank top and pulled it over her head, revealing her magnificently large, heavy breasts.

"Oh, god," I said huskily. "You don't wear a bra to the gym?"

She walked over to me slowly, wearing nothing but a thong and a smile, and, pressing her body against mine, whispered, "I don't wear a bra anywhere." And then her tongue was in my mouth, and my arms were wrapped around her.

We kissed for what felt like hours, my hands moving slowly between her bare ass cheeks and her bare breasts, which were pressed against me too tightly for me to access her nipples—but I sure as hell wasn't complaining. Finally, we surfaced, and, without taking her eyes from mine, she slid her panties down and let them drop to the floor. My breath caught in my throat. She was too close for me to see anything, but the anticipation was killing me.

Putting a hand under my chin, she pulled me down for one last kiss before she said, "I'm going to go run a shower. I really think you should join me." Then, trailing her hand across my stomach as she walked away, she exited into the hallway and padded down the hardwood floor to a small bathroom. I watched her go, stock-still in disbelief, until I heard the water start running. The sound was like a stimulant, and I immediately began shedding my clothes at top speed. I was down to my underwear in about five seconds, and I nearly tripped over my feet in my attempts to simultaneously remove my boxers and run after Charlotte. I raced down the hall, skidding to a halt in front of the bathroom just in time to see a shapely leg disappearing behind the shower curtain.

I sent up a quick, silent prayer of thanks to every god in existence before approaching the shower, my heart pounding in my chest. I took a deep breath to calm myself, then pulled back the curtain and beheld an image that immediately burned itself into my memory. Charlotte's long hair was out of her ponytail and was flowing down around her shoulders. Her ass was protruding enticingly beneath it, curving down into plump, sculpted legs. She had her back to me and was facing the shower head, her face turned up, letting the spray kiss her skin.

"Oh my god," I said, my voice coming out far deeper than usual. She slowly turned around and held out her arms for me. I paused for a moment to take in her full frontal nudity. It was just curves, curves everywhere—heavy rounded breasts, small, rounded nipples, and a beautifully rounded out stomach, all of it smooth and wet. In two steps I closed the distance between us, taking her in my arms, slipping my tongue in her mouth, and kissing her thoroughly.

Her hands were on my chest, toying with my nipples as water rained down on us. Between her work on my nipples and the erotic charge of having a wet, naked woman pressed against me, I barely noticed one of her hands sliding down my torso to my almost painfully erect cock until her fingers had wrapped around it.

"Christ!" I tried to say, but I was unwilling to remove my lips from hers. I settled for moaning helplessly into her mouth and humping her hand like an out-of-control teenager. I felt her smile against my lips as she tightened her grip on my dick. She began pulling away from my mouth, but I wouldn't let her go, grabbing her face gently and holding it to mine. She managed to pull her lips apart from mine, smiling wickedly. "Trust me," she said. I moaned again but released her, at which point she began to descend. Dragging her soft wet body across mine agonizingly slowly, she eventually knelt before me, and I realized what was about to happen.

"Christ," I actually managed to say this time, but the word was lost in a moan as, in one fluid motion, she sucked the tip of my cock into her hot, wet mouth, pulling it to the very back of her throat and beginning to suck. I groaned wordlessly, reaching my arms out to the sides of the shower for support and finding none. I settled for weaving my hands gently through her hair and holding it out of her face as she continued to bob up and down on me, each time taking all of me into her mouth and pressing her face against my pelvis.

I couldn't remember exactly the last time I'd had a blowjob, but I do know I had never realized how good they could feel until now. Her hands were on my balls, gently caressing them as she sucked my dick, and she would occasionally take my cock out of her mouth and replace it with my sack, which she would suckle tenderly for a few moments before gulping down my cock once more. Neither of my previous girlfriends had ever paid this much detailed attention to pleasuring me. Their blowjobs had been mechanical and rushed, and I never felt the way I was feeling now. Charlotte was making me feel like a king—like a god—and I'd only known her an hour or so. Was she this attentive and tender with all the men she slept with? I immediately decided not to think about that. It made me feel...what? Jealous? I couldn't place it, and I didn't want to contemplate it. Focus on the moment. Focus on how amazing your body feels right now. I acquiesced to this mental command and channeled all my concentration on Charlotte.

"Fuck, baby," I whispered as she looked up at me, my cock bulging in her mouth. She hummed happily as she continued to suck my cock and toy with my balls, which kicked the sensation into high gear. "Oh, fuck, do that again, sweetheart," I begged. She complied instantly, humming her way through the blowjob, steadily at first, but then with more volume and speed. She would stay there for a few moments, then come back down to a slow, gentle hum as she sucked me before ramping it up again a few seconds later.

"Shit," I said helplessly as I realized I was beginning to thrust into her mouth. She didn't seem to mind, however, taking the hand that wasn't at my sack and using it to grab my ass and press me deeper inside her mouth. She was humming, she was sucking, she was bobbing, she was swirling her tongue around my head—she was giving me everything, and I couldn't take it another moment.

"Baby—baby, I'm gonna come!" I cried in warning, expecting her to take my cock out of her mouth and direct it at her body or at the floor of the shower. Instead, she amped up her efforts, pulling me in as deeply as she could, humming loudly and still caressing my balls. I lost it. With an unintelligible roar, I began pumping my cum down her throat, holding her head to my pelvis and releasing a string of unrestrained profanities as she swallowed every last drop.

My legs were shaking as she continued to hold me in her mouth, sucking so gently, so tenderly, that I was beginning to feel a bit emotional, and I couldn't figure out why. Eventually, she pulled back, slowly and softly, giving my head one final kiss before she looked up at me, a tremulous smile on her face.

"Fuck," I said softly as I reached down to help her up. She pressed her body to mine once more, and I took her face sweetly in my hands and kissed her gently but deeply. I pulled away from her mouth after several long moments, resting my forehead against hers. "That was...I mean...that was..."

"Good?" she supplied.

I snorted. "Good's one word for it. Holy-shit-I've-never-felt-anything-that-good-in-my-life would be more accurate." She smiled. "I'm serious," I continued, moving my head back so I could look her in the eyes. "I don't even have a word for how incredible that was." She blushed and laid her head on my chest, which currently felt inflated with intoxicating pleasure. I stroked her hair as the water sprayed down on us, my arms around her shoulders and hers around my waist. I probably would have been happy to stay like that until the water ran ice cold, but there was something else I wanted to do even more.

"Charlotte," I said, the confidence I was trying to project slightly marred by the tremor in my voice, "did you actually want to wash up...or can I throw you down on your bed and bury my face between your thighs?"

She raised her head so fast she nearly clocked me on the chin. "You don't have to do that," she said firmly. I was slightly taken aback, both by her refusal and the certainty with which she gave it.

"Well," I said, "no, no I don't have to." I smiled and leaned down to whisper in her ear. "I don't have to kiss every inch of your body as you stretch out on your bed. I don't have to lay my head against your soft, warm thighs and breathe in the sweet scent of your pussy. And I suppose I don't really have to lick you until you come, screaming, in my mouth. I don't have to do any of that. But right now I can't think of anything else I'd rather do." I felt her shudder as I spoke, her hips resuming their gyrations against my own. Still, though, she seemed unsure. "I don't want to pressure you," I said. "If you don't want me to do that, I won't. But don't go thinking it's some kind of chore for me. I meant what I said—there's nothing I'd rather do right now."