Elliptigirl - A Love Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The water had started to run cool, so I reached behind her and turned the faucet off. Leaving one hand on her waist, I reached around the shower curtain to the stack of towels that was sitting, neatly folded, on a rack on the wall. I grabbed two, wrapping one around her shoulders and the other around my waist, before putting my hands on her hips and looking down at her expectantly.

She seemed to be fighting with herself, and I figured that standing in a rapidly cooling shower wasn't doing either of us any favors. I peeled back the shower curtain before swooping down and gathering Charlotte into my arms. She let out a gasp and said, "Put me down—I'm too heavy."

"Bullshit," I whispered as I carried her out of the shower and back to her room, where I placed her weighty body gently on the bed. I quickly removed my towel and lay down next to her, pulling her to me and burying my face in her neck. I let my hands wander over her body, though I stayed north of her pussy, smiling to myself as she rocked her hips each time my fingers traced her lower stomach. I removed my face from her neck and whispered in her ear, "What do you say, sweetheart?"

She took a deep breath as though steeling herself for something, then she whispered shakily, "No one's ever really done that for me before."

"What?" I said incredulously, raising my head to look her in the eye.

She scrunched her eyes closed and continued. "The guys I've been with—they haven't wanted to—and my ex-boyfriend told me that real men don't do that." She flushed scarlet as she spoke, finally opening her eyes to look at me. "He tried once, but it didn't feel good. He ate me for half an hour but I didn't—I mean I couldn't—you know—and so he got angry. So I've never asked anyone—I mean—and no one's ever wanted to..." she trailed off in a whisper.

I could feel my lip curling in disgust. "He got to eat you for thirty minutes, and for him this was a chore?" I spat out. She nodded, looking close to tears. I took a deep breath, gave her a deep kiss, pulled back, and said, "Couple of things. First, don't let anyone, ever, tell you that real men don't do this. That is what we call a lie. It's a lie that selfish, unimaginative lovers tell women. Second," I said a little more loudly, for she seemed ready to interrupt, "this," I continued, finally lightly cupping her pussy, "sweetheart, this is a gift that is yours to bestow on the very fortunate. Never let anyone make you feel like it's anything less, and pleasuring it is certainly not a chore. Finally, and most importantly, orgasms are amazing, but you can still feel pleasure without them. Whether or not you come from any kind of sex, you should never be made to feel badly. Honey, any man should just thank his lucky stars that you're sharing your body with him, period, the end. We're not going to do anything—anything—that you're not comfortable with, but I really hope you'll let me show you how good this can feel, how much you deserve it, and how desperately I want to do it for you." I finished by slipping my tongue back in her mouth and probing it softly.

We kissed for a long time, my hand still on her pussy, rubbing the outside of it gently as she humped into my hand. Her clear desire made me moan, and when we eventually surfaced, she whispered against my lips, "Yes—yes, show me. Please, Ryan. Please eat me." I shuddered with pleasure at her words.

"You don't need to ask me twice," I said, giving her one last kiss, then beginning to move down her body. I stopped for a while at her breasts, which spread across her chest alluringly as she reclined against a pillow. They were firm yet pliable, and oh so soft. Her nipples were like little pink rosebuds, and I easily sucked one into my mouth, eliciting a gasp from Charlotte. I smiled against her tit. She was so responsive it made my head spin. I suckled her nipple for long moments, my hands wandering across every inch of warm skin they could reach. Her hips were rocking harder and harder against my stomach, her breathing heavy and labored, and every so often she would let forth with a mewl or a moan that caused me to double my efforts on her breasts.

Eventually, I couldn't ignore the insistent humping of her hips a moment longer—I had to taste her. Letting her nipple slip from my mouth, I slowly dragged myself down her body, taking her strong, soft thighs in my hands, and I looked at her pussy. It was still gyrating in the open air, and I smiled to myself. I loved looking at a pussy before I ate it, but the women I'd been with were either uncomfortable with that or too impatient to wait through it. Charlotte, by contrast, seemed really into letting the tension build, so I felt comfortable taking my time. I breathed in deeply, and the potent aroma of her arousal swirled slowly through my senses. I moaned appreciatively, reaching out a hand to touch her. Her lips were puffy and swollen with need, tinged pink with her desire. She had a light dusting of surprisingly silky hair, which I gently ran my fingertips across.

Her gyrations increased the more I touched her, and when I reached out to gently part her lips with my thumbs, she whispered my name as she rocked her pussy toward my mouth. I pulled her lips apart, and a thick dribble of pussy juice tracked down her opening to pool on the sheets beneath her. She was soaked. "Wow," I breathed, leaning in to smell her again.

She groaned as the cool air of the room hit her inner folds, and I couldn't wait any longer. I stretched out my tongue and, starting at the bottom of her opening, dragged it slowly up to her clit, upon which I bestowed a gentle kiss before I dragged my tongue back down.

"Oh!" she cried, and I looked up in time to see her eyes shoot open and her fingers go to her nipples. "Oh, Ryan, yes!" she whispered. I smiled into her pussy. I'd never in my life been with a woman who was so into the sex, and we'd hardly done anything. The voice in the back of my head spoke up. You hit the jackpot, buddy boy. Now bury your face in her pussy and eat it so good she won't know what hit her. I pulled out all the stops. Dragging the flat of my tongue up and down her lips, stabbing it gently into her opening, swirling it around the tiny bundle of nerves at the top and coaxing them out from their hood, giving her clit soft little kisses and sucks—I did everything I could think of, and all the while she produced more and more juice. I could feel it running down my chin to my neck, and it only spurred me on.

I looked up at her from this new heaven I had found. She was flushed through her face and chest. Her eyes were closed, and she was grasping her breasts as though afraid they might fly away. I returned my gaze to her pussy, which was quivering slightly. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my head, gently running its fingers through my hair. I groaned into her pussy, and she nearly jumped off the bed.

"That's it, baby," I said, pulling my face back just far enough to talk. "Grab my hair—pull my face into you. Do it." She complied, weaving my hair between her fingers and tugging gently. I groaned again, and she shivered. Her gyrations were picking up speed and becoming wilder. I think I sensed what was coming before she did. I ramped up my efforts, sucking, licking, kissing, nibbling for all I was worth. Without warning, I slid a finger inside her, curving it upward, and that was it. She screamed—honest to god screamed—as her legs clamped down around me. I laced my fingers together over her pelvis, trying to keep her grounded, but she was off and running.

"Yes! Yes! Ryan, yes!" she cried "Oh my god! Ryan! My god!"

Every time I thought her climax was winding down, it peaked again, which only encouraged me to keep eating. I was just reaching the point at which I was desiring some fresh air in my lungs when she let out one last "God!" and let her legs collapse around me. I laid my head on her thigh and watched her pussy go through its final convulsions, the evidence of her orgasm leaking copiously from her opening. My face was positively drenched, and there was a glistening puddle of juice on the sheet. Charlotte let out a groan, and I dragged myself away from her pussy and back up the bed, where I wrapped her in my arms, kissing her sweetly. She took my head in her hands and licked all her cum off my face, moaning softly all the while. Then she flopped back down on the bed and gazed up at me in wonder.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked innocently, though I couldn't keep the shadow of a smirk from my face.

"Never..." she gasped. "I've never...not in my whole life...not even close...oh my god..."

"What's that, baby?" I asked.

"I've never come..."

"From having your pussy eaten?"

"From anything any man ever did to me. I've only ever come on my own fingers."

An image came to me of Charlotte, naked in her bed, her fingers in her pussy, screaming in orgasm. My cock twitched, but I pushed the image aside for now. "Really? Never?"

She shook her head. "Not once."

I frowned. "You've been sleeping with the wrong men," I said.

She laughed weakly, her eyes closed again.

"I'm serious," I said, putting my hand to her cheek and causing her eyes to fly open and look at me with such tenderness that I sucked in a hard breath. "I've only known you a few hours, and I think the only thing I want to do for the rest of my life is make you come. That was...that was magnificently sexy."

"Really?" she asked uncertainly.

I kissed her again. "Really."

She reached down and softly wrapped her hands around my cock. "You're hard again."

"Yes," I breathed, "well, making a gorgeous woman come repeatedly on my face tends to have that effect on me."

She smiled, then, quick as a flash, she rolled us over so she was straddling my stomach. My cock instantly began bobbing softly against her ass, looking for its home. "Oh my god," I whispered as she reached behind her to grasp my cock and rub it up and down her ass. "Baby," I groaned breathily, "don't tease me, please. I fucking need to be inside you."

She nodded vigorously and threw an arm out, pointing at her nightstand. "Condoms," she gasped, "in the drawer." I ripped the drawer open and grabbed an unopened box of condoms. I fumbled with the box for a few seconds before I managed to extract one, tearing the foil open and handing it to Charlotte. She slowly unrolled it onto my cock, not removing her eyes from mine. She leaned down once the condom was on and kissed me, reaching between us to place the tip of my dick at her entrance. It was all I could do not to thrust up into her, but I wanted her to be in control.

Softly, she disengaged from the kiss, then she sat up slightly, realigned my cock, and descended slowly. She stopped when my head was in and moaned. I figured she needed a moment to adjust. I certainly did. I couldn't remember ever being inside something so tight, so hot, so soft, or so wet, and I groaned uncontrollably as she continued to sink down on me. I knew I wasn't implausibly enormous, but I was big. I could proudly hold my own against most any man, so I wasn't exactly surprised when she stopped about halfway down and gasped, "Jesus, Ryan."

"You okay?" I breathed.

She nodded, her eyes closed, and whispered, "God, I'm so...full."

I reached a hand up to caress her face. Her eyes popped open and sought out mine. "It's okay if you can't take anymore," I groaned.

She shook her head. "I want more," she whispered. "I want all of you." And, throwing her head back, she continued to descend. She moved slowly, taking her time, squeezing around me every so often. As a result, by the time she bottomed out, I was fairly close to the edge. I squeezed her waist in small pulses as she took a moment, trying to regain control.

"God, you feel amazing," I gasped as I swept my hands up and down her sides, reveling in the feel of her soft, smooth skin and pulling her down for another kiss.

"Fuck," she said as our lips pulled apart. "So do you."

We sat there for a few moments, my cock throbbing inside her. Quite frankly, if that was all we did for the rest of the night, I think I would have been more than satisfied. But eventually her inner walls had stretched enough to accommodate me, and she was clearly no longer uncomfortable. She began to move. Slowly she raised her incredible body until I was only halfway inside her, then she quickly sat back down and gave my dick a squeeze as she did. Again she did it. And again, picking up speed as she began to ride me.

"Fuck yes," I breathed, reaching up to play with her breasts, which were bouncing alluringly as she smoothly moved her whole body up and down my shaft. As my fingers pinched her nipples, her movement sped up, becoming slightly erratic.

"Yes—oh, yes—harder!" she begged. I complied happily, squeezing her little pink nubs for all I was worth. She shrieked with pleasure, riding me, if it were possible, even faster. I wanted her to come again, and I was just about to reach down and stroke her clit when it happened. She erupted, grinding down on me as hard as she could and screaming my name. I sat up and took a nipple in my mouth, nipping it as hard as I dared as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"That's it, baby," I coaxed, her nipple still in my teeth. "Come for me!" She held my head to her breast and continued to grind out her orgasm for what felt like an eternity. It was amazing. As she came down, I didn't give her time to relax, flipping her over onto her back with my dick still inside her.

"You ready or you need a minute?" I asked as I gently sucked her earlobe into my mouth. She shuddered and grabbed my waist.

"Ready," she gasped. "I'm ready—give me more—give me everything." I smiled into her neck as I pulled my cock out and slammed it back into her. I admit, I had every intention of pounding her through the bed, if only to hear her scream my name again, but when I pulled my head up to look at her, our eyes locked. They locked, and I felt something in the pit of my stomach that gave me pause. What was it? I was feeling like I had right as she finished sucking my cock—a strange blend of raw sexual desire and sweet emotional tenderness.

I pulled out slowly and slid back in, not taking my eyes from hers.

"Oh!" she said quietly, raising her hands to stroke through my hair. I leaned into her touch as I continued to fuck her, slow and deep. Her pussy squeezed me gently every time I pulled out, as though she didn't want me to leave her, then opened back up to welcome me home as I slid back in.

"Jesus, Charlotte," I intoned as I moved inside her. She nibbled her lower lip lightly, then leaned up to kiss me. I slipped my tongue in her mouth and probed it softly, not sure how to come to grips with what I was feeling beyond the insane physical pleasure of it all. Never in my life had I felt like this during sex—so—I guess, unsure of myself, but in a wonderful, exciting way. Even during my first time I had had that heady pride and intoxication that comes from thinking you know what you're doing. Now, however, I wasn't sure what my next move should necessarily be, and I was very aware that once I came, the fucking would stop. Never before had I been so hell-bent on not coming. I just wanted this feeling to go on forever.

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end, and as I continued to fall into Charlotte's hot, tight wetness, I could feel the tell-tale tightening of my balls that meant my climax was near. I looked at Charlotte and realized that she was on the edge of another come. I had been so wrapped up in my head that I hadn't noticed. I immediately reached between us to play with her clit.

"That's it," I whispered. "You can do it, baby. Come again—give me one more. I know you can do it." She did it. Digging her nails into my sides, she pressed her head into the pillow as her pussy began to convulse around me. That was enough to set me off, and I claimed her mouth with mine as I spilled myself inside her, clinging onto the bed frame for dear life as I shook with pleasure.

For a few seconds we just lay like that, her arms around my waist, mine in her hair, the both of us panting in each other's faces. Slowly, though, reality set in. I reached between us and pulled out, tying off the condom and tossing it in a waste basket that she had under her nightstand. The uncertainty returned. What should I do? Pull her into my arms for a cuddle? Playfully spank her? Say something? Or...or did she just want me to leave? I swallowed hard as I realized what it was that was bothering me. My consternation must have shown on my face, because Charlotte reached up to pass her thumb over my furrowed brow.

"It's okay if you want to leave," she said softly. "I understand."

I caught her hand as she lowered it and gave it a kiss. "Do you...I mean, do you want me to leave?"

She blushed. "No, not particularly."

I smiled with relief. "I'd much rather stay here with you."

She graced me with her radiant smile, turning her body in toward me. I wrapped my arms around her gently, pulling her even closer so that her face was against my chest. I didn't think I could ask my question with her looking at me.

"Charlotte?"

"Hmm?"

"I...fuck...I did this all ass-backwards."

"What?"

"I should have done what I'm about to do first, and we should have done what we just did later." I could practically feel her frown against my chest.

"What on earth are you talking about?" she said, raising her face up to look at me. I stared determinedly over her head at her nightstand.

"Look...I admit I didn't put much thought into this...into what it would mean. But you...I mean, with you I feel like...you know...and I...I don't want this to...I mean...fuck..."

"You don't do this very often do you?" she teased.

"No...I really don't." I swallowed again. "Charlotte, go out with me. Please. You're just...I'm...you're so...captivating. And I...something just tells me that we could really have something here."

"Really?"

"Yes. Is it really that hard to believe?"

"I guess not. It's just...rare."

"Rare?"

"I don't know that I've ever been with a guy who was actually interested in me beyond what my body could offer."

My lip curled again. "The world is full of assholes," I said wisely. "You've been hanging around the wrong men. Give me a chance. I really want to prove that I'm interested in all of you—I want to show you how you deserve to be treated, in bed and out of it. What do you say?"

She gently rubbed her cheek against my chest. "Are you sure this is what you want? I promise I won't be upset if you just want to leave and not see me again. I'm acquainted with the concept of a one-night stand."

"I gathered," I said, hoping my distaste with the bullshit she'd been accepting wasn't apparent in my voice. "Let me acquaint you with the concept of a man who's interested in more." She looked up at me, and I finally met her eye. "Go on," I whispered. "Go out with me. We don't even have to sleep together again."

"Well let's not get crazy," she said with a chuckle. Then, "I really like you, Ryan."

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes. Yes, that's a yes."

I let out a breath I didn't realize I had been holding. "Awesome." Then I wrapped myself around her, she snuggled into me, and we fell asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED