Ellis Brothers Trilogy - Mark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her heart beat uncontrollably, jumping up into her throat. There was a small black box with a ring inside it, sitting open in Mark's hand. He still held on to her with his other hand. She felt her mouth drop open, switching her gaze between the ring and Mark's face. Everything around them seemed to freeze, total silence enveloping them. This was crazy!

"Is this... umm... just for the video?" She leaned in and asked him in a soft voice. He shook his head, chuckling softly.

"No, this is for real. We don't have to get married tomorrow or anything crazy like that, but I don't want to be with anyone else, ever, aside from you. I want you to know that I love you this... unquantifiable amount and I just want to always be yours, no matter where we are." He looked up at her, still standing on one knee on the paved path of the park. She felt tears welling up in her eyes at his words and her free hand came up to brush them away from her face. She nodded.

"Yes," she said in a voice so low she was sure only Mark could hear her. His face immediately lit up and he released the hand he had been holding to place the ring on her finger.

Garrett and Wesley immediately exploded in cheers, as well as a few passersbys that apparently stopped to watch. Mark stood up once the ring was fitted onto her finger and pulled her in, kissing her lips. When they pulled apart, Garrett and Wes were running in circles around them, waving lit sparklers. She laughed, shaking her head at the scene reminiscent of an old episode of Scrubs. Mark took her face in his hands and kissed her again. His words, about how he'd always be hers, buzzed in her head.

"Cut!" The director, whom Carly had totally forgotten about at this point, yelled out. "I think we got that on the first take," he winked at them.