Ellsa's Desires Ch. 05

Story Info
Ellsa finally gets a break.
3.2k words
4.7
698
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 04/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**The following is a work of fiction. No hotdogs were harmed in the making of the following story**

A weekend without master

Saturday morning came with an abrupt shock to Ellsa. Something was wrong, something was very wrong, and she knew it. She slid her hand down between her thighs and as soon as she cupped her cunt she stifled a soft moan. 'God that feels fucking good, what the hell is wrong with me.' She could not help herself, she slipped her fingers into her panties, her back to her snoring husband as she began to explore and felt how wet she was, not slightly damp, not warm, but wet, the crotch of her panties were wet as well. 'How... shit, how long have I been like this?'

She could not help herself, she was horny, needy, nearly uncontrollable. Her fingers slipped in finding her hot little hole and began thrusting into her. 'I can't, he's.... oh fuck yes. This can't be happening.' She shivered with the worry he would wake up but could not stop herself as she finger fucked herself in her bed next to him. She had not been like this since she was in her twenties and they were still very much sexually active. Either way she could not stop herself now. Her fingers rapidly and gently fucking her needy cunt. She could not even care that she was thinking of her pussy like that right now. Some reason it felt right to consider as such as she felt it was a different entity in control of her right now.

She tried her best to lay still, realizing she should have gone to the bathroom to have done this. Yet it was too late for her now. Had she really fallen so far that she needed to be fucked daily? She couldn't understand the thought was not of her own, she was starting to believe that she had lead herself into this, let her body become so needy, that she was masturbating in her bed next to her husband secretly trying to get herself off. She came, her hips jerked and she tied to control them, little shivers wracked her body as she did her best not to blurt out her mantra, it was on the tip of her tongue. She focused hard on keeping herself still.

"Well well, you haven't been like this for a while." Fear ripped through her as her husband spoke from behind her. Panic gripped hold of her and she could not move her hand from her panties, her fingers still pushed up into her. She felt his lips start kissing and nibbling on her neck. A hand sliding over her and gripping her breast, which she realized it was starting to ache just like her master said it would. "Well babe, up for another round?"

She rolled over to face him and quickly kissed him, not because she wanted to stop herself from saying 'yes master' but because it was a invitation, an offer, not a command. She had not had just consensual love in so long, that she craved this more than ever. She slid a hand into his boxers and found he was already hard. 'Damn he's small.' Ripped right to the front of her mind. Yeah porn stars were made to look huge, and her master was certainly bigger than her husband. Even Mr Teddy had a bigger cock than him. That all didn't matter though as she embraced in the kiss, his hands gripping hold of her.

Soon she was on her back, feeling those loving warm hands she cherished pulling her panties off her. Her slip pulled up some as he leaned in and easily slipped into her warm wet cunt. 'fuck me, fuck this little whores cunt master. Fuck this whores cunt, fuck this stupid bitch senseless.' She begged him with her eyes, she needed this... 'What the fuck am I thinking. OH fuck he feels so good. Fuck your dumb whore.' Her legs pulled up on his hips and let him get in deeper into her. For the next three minutes of her life, she let him ride her, pulled him into her. Needed him inside her.

"Wow, fuck we hadn't had morning sex in ages. You feeling okay hun?" He said as he leaned up and his cock quickly and easily slipped out of her as it finished pumping leaving a trail from her pussy to the bed. She almost let out a whimper of not holding him inside her, but he wasn't as big as her master, and could not keep it hard forever either.

"I had a very nice dream this morning." She said softly to him. Then kissed his lips. Her needy cunt felt neglected, like it hadn't gotten enough. She kept her physical disappointment to herself, but her emotional state now was on a high she never felt before. Since this all started, this was the first time she made love, had physical intimate passionate love with her husband, and it was euphoric to her. She lay there dragging her nails lightly up and down his back. Kissing him once more before they pulled apart. She slipped out of the bed and let her slip flash her ass at him before it fell into place. Some where in the bedding her panties remained.

She went into the bathroom and sighed for a moment staring at the pills she was to take. She had no idea they were certainly helping her body become a horny cock craving slut. She took the pills, making the video and sending it expecting some stupid request from her master. Nothing. No response. She felt a bit of relief, also figured it was a day he wasn't supposed to interfere since she was home with her husband. While she was cleaning herself from the little mess her husband made she then concluded, she was not supposed to be fucking the bear all over the house. That would give away what was going on. What about masturbating at lunch time... No he said that was when she was not at home.

They had no plans at all for the day, she would be home, not having to do all the sexual things her master had ordered her to do. Her weekend was hers. She smiled happily at the thought of not hearing from him, not having to do as told. Walking into the bedroom she noticed her husband was gone, she could hear him in the kitchen. Perfect timing, she got a new pair of panties on, took a picture revealing them and her slip made it noticeable that she had no bra on. Afterwards she found her husband not only making coffee, but he was making them breakfast too.

They sat at the table, drinking coffee and eating their breakfast. Talking over her shopping trip with the 'girls' as he called them. Teasing some about them, he even made a few remarks asking about Jessica showing off her tits like always. Their conversation was pleasant, but even still as they finished their breakfast, Ellsa could not help but feel her needy cunt wanting more. 'Uhg that fuck was pathetic. Best love we had in ages, but just three... what the fuck Ellsa get a grip on yourself. You just made love with your husband.' She tried to reason herself out of the slutty thoughts, even an image of her husband with a bigger cock bending her over their kitchen table, like they did when they were younger.

Just in his robe and boxers her husband joined her for what she said should be a lazy day inside. Just the two of them. They snuggled up on the couch and watched a few movies before lunch, sipping on their coffee and relaxing together. This was great, she loved this. There was no spankings, no toys, now degrading remarks made. She was even proud once more that when she had to go to the restroom she was back in full control. It was a HUGE relief to her to know and be able to do so.

Lunch time rolled around, and she 'had' to go tot he restroom before hand. Going through her bedroom she glanced at the big bear sitting in the corner overlooking her bed. "Not today fucker." She grinned with a smile, though the thought of riding that thick long dildo jumped in her mind and made her cunt twitch with need. Once in the bathroom though she made the video taking her pills, but that burning need was getting stronger in her thighs. She sat down at the toilet and slipped her hand into her panties. She almost grabbed the phone to record herself, but then reminded herself she didn't need to. This was for her, not that sick bastard. And, she wasn't required to make a video at lunch as she was still home. She smirked gleefully, almost like she found a loop hole to his orders. Even though he did leave it open for such reasons, she still savored the idea that she was getting away with something.

She wanted a calm afternoon, so made sure she came twice, the second one she had to push herself harder to get it out of her, but felt pleased she could do so without being hurt, degraded, or humiliated. After lunch they rejoined each other on the sofa, watching movies and eating some popcorn. She wished the day would never end. Total freedom from her new life. Just relaxing and cuddling with her love. She had only wished that her tits didn't ache as a constant reminder that her master was changing her, and her cunt got needy nearer dinner time. Even though it aggravated her some, it did not detour her from having what she felt was the best day of their lives.

After dinner she took her pills, joined her husband in bed. She was horny again, this time she didn't go to please herself but slipped her hand into his boxers. He let out a moan and rolled onto his back letting her tease him. Unlike her master, or bear, he was not instantly hard and ready. It took some coaxing and skillful play before he got fully erect. 'About time, my fucking arm is getting tired. Now fuck your dumb whore, use this stupid sluts cunt. Ellsa! What the hell are you thinking. Snap out of it. You're home and safe. There is no need to even think like that. Just make love with your husband like you want to.' Her mind argued with herself, she uttered not a word to him as once again her panties were pulled off and he slipped on top of her.

Barely two minutes he was done, and his cock slipping freely from her. Another cum trail, not even having every drop pumped into her needy cunt. She loved it though, she loved him. It was passionate and he put his best into it. But, she wasn't done, it wasn't enough. Again it only made her hornier as it was like a tease to her. 'Fuck I wish you could go for hours.' She leaned up and kissed him before sliding out of bed to 'clean' herself. Soon as she was in the bathroom she was shoving two fingers into her needy cunt, bending over the counter and fucking herself till she came. With her wet cunt and his little cum it was all to easy to do as she pleased. She found herself shoving a third finger in trying to fill that need of a big cock in her cunt.

He knew what she did after they had sex, he had no delusions that he was some super stud in bed. For years her ritual of cleaning herself meant she would masturbate as to not make him have to watch her finish herself out of respect of their relationship. Though he laid there wondering what got into her lately, and what she was thinking when she did that, also, what did she look like. He had no idea she was three fingers deep, bent over on the counter like a whore with her legs wide and hammering her fingers into her, stretching her more than his cock could ever do.

When she came back, they kissed and cuddled. Snuggled up in bed. She felt some what satisfied, not completely, but it was good. His warmth wrapped around her, having made love to her husband. Neither of them were concerned about her having any more kids. She was past that prime stage in her life, but not completely foregone.

That night, she embraced her lewd dreams, some how being able to manage getting her husband involved in them. Her bouncing on her teddy bear and sucking his little cock. No not little, lets make it big, down her throat. She wanted him to feel it, enjoying her willingly deepthroating him. Cumming and sucking his cock dry all at the same time. Being taken in front of her friends by her husband and his big cock, showing them how great of a lover he was, and a better fuck than they ever had in their lives. Even Jessica and her big tits was there commenting on how she would love to be ridden like that.

Sunday morning woke them up with the sun beating through the open curtains. Once again she found herself horny, her cunt needed cock, she needed to be fucked. 'Oh honey, your whore needs you.' But this time her mind didn't argue with her over thinking of herself like this. Her hand went to his boxers and began tugging them down, waking him up in the process. "Oh damn babe." He was shocked at her directness, eagerness, but certainly was not going to stop her. "Okay yeah, you trying to drain me dry huh?" He teased.

"Mmhmm" was her only response as she once again began stroking his cock. 'Just suck the thing for a minute, bet he blows his load before you can get on top of him and fill this whores needy cunt with cock.' no no, dick not cock, pussy not cunt, her mind faintly argued with her but she certainly was not listening to that part of herself any more. As she rarely sucked his cock over their marriage, she didn't want to give too much away, but she could not help her need.

Again missionary from him and she took it. This time he tried to hold out longer. She refused to look at the clock, knowing she didn't want to know how short of a fuck he was. They made out in bed before she went to 'clean' herself, and take her pills. She was tickled peach that her master still had not replied to her, or even sent her any instructions.

They had coffee and breakfast, her husband made it all for them. His way of making up for not getting her to achieve an orgasm. He never thought that teasing a woman's clit during sex was natural, as a man he should be able to make her happy just with a simple fucking. And to him she seemed pleased with his performance.

They put on their Sunday clothes and went to church. Service was over in enough time for them to be home for lunch. Her husband made the comment that things were so nice why not eat out. She didn't want to bother having to go in the restroom at a dinner and fuck herself with the impending dildo in her purse. She did completely forget to slip the stimulator in before they left, and right now that was not near a thought in her mind. When she came up with lunch at home, and just the two of them like yesterday, he didn't argue in the least.

While in her own bathroom after taking her pills, she could not help that need between her thighs was overwhelming again. She found herself bending over in her dress, having it pulled up to her waist, bra loose, dress undone, tits swinging in the sink, looking at herself in the mirror. 'Take it you cunt. Filthy fucking whore, take it.' She whispered to herself. Low enough the bathroom fan would cover her her whispers and soft moans. 'stupid bitch is cumming, fucking whore is cumming.' she nearly shouted out but caught herself and managed to whisper it. Looking herself in the mirror seeing her eyes filled with lust, desire and need, she hammered her cunt through her orgasm, calling her self humiliating names, 'cum cunt cum, you fucking love it you filthy whore' she muttered at herself as she brought herself to her second orgasm.

Back into her slip, she left off her panties, something to hopefully tease her husband with. They both watched movies all afternoon, ordered a pizza instead of making dinner. But when they got to bed she was totally disappointed. She tried not to show it though. As she went to tease him, her husband had to push her hand away. "Easy babe. I'm not twenty four any more. I need time to recover." He joked with her.

"That's okay hun. Just thought you might like another go before the weekend was over." She kissed him and cuddled up to him. 'No you stupid bitch. This dumb whore needs her cunt fucked, really fucked. And, whens that last time this slut had her ass fucked. Huh you filthy whore? It's going to hurt when master finally comes over. Days and days of not being used like the pathetic slut you are. That needy ass untouched. Dumb fucking slut, should have been using a toy or something, master is really going to hurt come Wednesday. Days away. And that cunt isn't even getting fucked right, not even Mr Bear has gotten to fuck this stupid slut. Dumb whore, going to regret it.'

She shivered a little as she berated herself, a bit of disbelief that she was doing so on her own accord. But, it only made her condition worse. She refused to masturbate next to her husband, or go to the bathroom to use her cunt, as that might tip him off even more. No no, she had to play it calm and act like her little playful urge had passed as well. No pushing the situation. She didn't need him getting suspicious of her new found lust.

Still her dreams, her master invading them even now as she was able to make them about her and her husband. Collar on her neck, leash in his hand, her riding her husbands big fat cock like a horny slut. Straddling the bear as her husband pounded her ass like her master did to her, but her master there, leash in hand, dog tag glimmering with glowing letters, recording them with his camera, 'got yourself a nice bitch there.' 'she's the best, cant go an hour without needing cock in her.' Her sane mind would have stepped in at some point, but it was no where to be found. She did her best to lay there in bed, her needy cunt driving her dreams to be more lustful, half keeping her awake wanting a sudden invasion into her holes, other half too tired to care. She had the best loving passionate weekend of her life with her husband, and they did it more than they had in months at a time. She should be happy and content.