Ellsa's Desires Ch. 06

Story Info
Ellsa's short weekend has a harsh reality bite.
6.2k words
4.75
1.4k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 04/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is a work of fiction. If you do not like what is happening in the story, don't read it.**

Back to reality

Elssa Kissed her husband and sent him off to work with his lunch. She was still basking in her lovely weekend, passionate love making, relaxation with her husband. No berating comments, other than herself which she could not understand this morning of why she acted like that all weekend and though of such rude things. However, her happiness right now was far from any thought of her master.

No what she needed now, what she felt deep in her core, was to fuck, not just passion or love making. Her cunt needed cock, and needed to be hammered. And her ass, fuck if she didn't keep her ass used her master would certainly hurt when he got hold of her. Soon as her husband left, she went right to the bathroom, grabbing her pills and taking them sending off the video.

She wanted to fuck last night, needed to cum. She had been growing desperate since her husband refused her any pleasure at all. Her tits ached, her cunt throbbed with need, no her pussy wanted, 'its a fucking cunt you dumb whore. Get that through your head. Pussy is sensual, it doesn't have needs. A cunt NEEDS to be used. Just like master said. Quite being a stupid bitch.' She sighed as she found herself yanking her collar out of her panty drawer, several pairs hitting the floor at her feet. She grabbed the harness for her bear and was shaking with anticipation as she got him in position and suited up.

"OH FUCK YES!" She hollered out as she nearly slammed her wet eager cunt onto that large dildo. Her hands went to her tits and squeezed, they ached more at first, but soon felt better. She pumped eagerly up and down on her teddy bear, "Fuck this dumb whore Mr bear, fuck her needy cunt." She shouted out in her bedroom as she fondled herself. God it wasn't a minute and she was already cumming, but it wasn't enough to make up for the entire weekend she had lost. She squeezed her tits, pinched her nipples, rode right through her first orgasm and fucked her bear even more.

She didn't count how many times she came, she just fucked herself over and over again until she felt that dying urge in her cunt go away. She lay on top of her bear, the hard cock deep in her pussy, even at this angle and it half in, it was deeper than her husband, thicker too. She rocked on it, keeping herself teased as she did. Hugging her bear like a horny lover not wanting to let go. 'God I can cum on a teddy bear but not my hubby. I am a slut.' she thought to herself. Emotionally she was not satisfied, but physically the bear was truly better partner than her husband was.

She went to the shower naked and shaved as she was instructed. Taking a picture of her fresh cunt to send to her master. She even double checked it to make sure not a single hair was left on her cunt. She walked into the bedroom and saw her bear laying there, cock up in the air. "Well if you say so sir." She chuckled, and then climbed back on top of him. She rode him all morning long, fucked him, pounded her cunt on his cock. Fondled and manipulated her breasts and nipples. She didn't notice they were a bit more firmer than last week. The more she teased them, the more she enjoyed it, the less they ached. Realizing the pain would go away when fondled, but how could she do that all day, she knew she was doomed for aching breasts until they were perky like her master said.

She pulled the bear up to her and she humped him eagerly. Even rolled onto her back, grabbing his furry butt and made him hammer her with his cock. She enjoyed this more than having her master use her and abuse her. She even made degrading remarks about how she was a whore, chanted out for her bear to fuck her cunt. By lunch time, and her stomach told her so, she had not left her bedroom, or taken so much as a break from her bear. She knew her cunt should be sore, any pussy would be, but master must have been right, she had a cock hungry cunt that could not get enough.

She ate her lunch took her pills, being home she didn't need to use her dildo and send him a video. She knew he would be tracking her phone anyways. Knowing where she was at. And if he could track her phone, why not her car. She soon was figuring that her master had tapped into the smart devices in her home as well. It was possible after all. She was wearing just her robe after her morning events, and through her lunch. She then took Mr Bear and dragged him into the living room. Sitting him in her husbands chair she sighed, "Lets get this over with."

She muttered as she turned on some porn, not caring what it was as long as there was fucking in the background of the video. Sitting down she pulled her robe up and sat into the bears lap, guiding the dildo into her pussy. One more video, she bounced on the bear, making sure for him to fuck her nice and good, showing off her cunt to the video and her body. Then sent it off. "You're a better fucker in that chair than my hubby is." She teased the bear after the video had been sent.

She then sighed and looked at him, that cock was still hard, almost waving to her to come sit on it. She grumbled a bit and then nodded. "Yes Mister bear, this whore needs her ass fucked badly." She was role playing it out as if she was being ordered around by him. Where truly in mind, she knew she needed to do something with her ass, or Wednesday was going to be painful. She went over to the bear and sucked, no face fucked herself deepthroating the cock as she had been trained. She made certain to leave it lubed with her slobber before dropping her robe to the floor and sitting once more. Even as she was forcing herself to do this, her hand shook as she reluctantly made the cock go up her ass and push all the way down right away.

She shuttered at the pain at first, she learned she had gone too long without her ass being fucked. Friday afternoon was it and now it was Monday afternoon. Some where she came up with the idea she needed to do this at least once every day. And lube, oh fuck she needed to get some lube so she doesn't HAVE to suck his cock every time. She grunted loudly the second time she shoved down onto it. Still it slipped all the way up into her ass.

"Fuck this." She groaned out grabbing the TV remote. She looked up anal, orgy gangbang videos and hit a playlist. "Why not." She muttered as she tossed the remote onto the coffee table. She gripped her bears hips so he would stay still as she raised and dropped her ass on him, making him fuck her firmly s her ass didn't slide as easily as her cunt did. "Oh yes Mr Bear, that right, fuck this dumb whores ass. Use it baby." She moaned out loudly in her living room. She knew she would never be able to look at her husbands chair the same, or her husband sitting in it.

Her eyes watched as a woman in her early twenties was straddling one man, another behind her up her ass, and another hammering her head on his cock as she made glurking sounds like a cheep whore. "Oh yea, fuck that slut. She loves it." She then looked at her teddy bear, she felt so full in her ass as she kept bouncing on him. "Does this whores ass please you master?" She played out.

Ellsa came from fucking her bear up her ass, even tried not ton control herself and let her pee all over the chair too. "Dumb whore is cumming, DUMB WHORE IS CUMMING." She didn't care that she had lost control. Something about it felt more natural. Deep inside she thought if she could control herself on when to let go and when not to she would be able to control her bladder over all.

"Oh you want more Mr Bear, yes please fuck this whores ass more." She continued her personal role play. She saw a video that was marked, 'Daddy, daughter, brother' and clicked on it. She watched the incestuous video, not knowing if it was real or not, but it was at least played out as such. "Fuck me daddy fuck me daddy, I want another brother." the mid thirties woman begged as an older man was between her legs. She was leaning back and clearly showing a man sitting under her and his cock up her ass. "Fuck sis you got a nice ass." The woman had her legs out as naturally wide as she could hold them as the pair fucked her ass and cunt.

"Yes Mr Bear, fuck your whores ass. Punish it. Your whore hasn't been fucked right all weekend." Ellsa called out. Her hands slipped up to her tits, loosing the penetration of holding the bear down. She squeezed them and then gripped him again only to fuck herself harder on her bear. Several videos later, a few more orgasms, lots of degrading comments. Ellsa had enough. She cleaned the dildo, put the bear back. Deleted her history off the TV Got clothes on and lit some candles.

"That's enough for the day. Fuck what is wrong with me." She sighed and went and made her some tea to help calm her nerves. She just had a fuck fest with a teddy bear and acted like he was real and her master. It was more pleasant than her real master by every means. She at least got to enjoy herself how she wanted to. No instructions, no interruptions, no punishments when she messed up.

She grabbed her phone and then her heart sank. Messages, several of them, her friends, which she was not too concerned over, but the several from her master made her heart skip a beat. Nervously she tapped on his messages and began to read them. 'Fuck how long, when, ah shit.'

He only confirmed her fears, all the wonderful technology that was made to help their lives, he was linked into all of it she figured. There was a video of her hugging the bear between her tits, crossing her arms behind him, squeezing her own tits and humping her bear frantically answering to Mr Bear how much of a stupid needed slut she was, and how she needed this whores cunt fucked. She never recorded that, never sent it to him. He must of accessed her phone and made it record her.

Her TV then clicked on, there was the porn of the woman being fucked by her daddy and her brother butt fucking her. Only to flip over to her, slamming her ass on Mr Bear encouraging her to use her needy ass. "But, my phone was... it only saw the ceiling..." She muttered realizing the recording was made from her TV's camera.

"Oh fuck." Her heart raced, she began to panic. Her TV then showed several screens at once. Angles from all over the house, dozens and dozens of cameras. It then played her and her husband making love, for a brief moment, then her in the bathroom slamming three fingers into herself, one was a perfect angle of her doing so. Another popped up on the screen showing her unzipping her dress, undoing her bra then skipping to match her other screen with her tits hanging in the sink as she called herself a cheep whore.

Her mind reeled, the son of a bitch had cameras all over her house. Every room, dozens of angles. When, how, there was no where that was personal to her any more. She plopped down on the couch looking at the TV as it cycled through several cameras, then several on her right this instant showing her the look on her face. Disbelief, discontent, shock, fear, there was no telling which was the strongest feeling she had, but it was there. Whichever one was gripping her at the moment.

She looked to her phone, videos, pictures, all from when she got home that Friday afternoon, proving to her he had been watching her since.

'Mr Bear loved his fuck fest. Why'd you stop so soon?'

She looked at her phone then to her TV, "You, you been recording me the whole time." She had to know if he was watching.

'Yes you stupid bitch. Ever since you messaged me wanting my cock. You wanted this remember. You wanted me inside you.'

"Not.... not like this..." She stammered and then realized if he has been watching, recording her, he knew her threats she made against him. She turned a ghastly pale color and shivered in fear of what he was going to do to her for her outbursts. The TV even began showing her from multiple angles in her car, fucking herself on the dildo, dress down, tits out, panties in mouth, bouncing rapidly like a horny whore. HER FUCKING CAR TOO?! She shuttered realizing there was nothing sacred or kept from him.

'What was it you said?' The TV then showed her sitting in her car ""You fucking son of a bitch. FUCK. I am going to take a baseball bat and shove it so far up your ass you will taste your own shit for months."" her eyes widened as she saw herself threaten her master. 'that is quite rude, and such an open threat. I am sure the authorities would agree that 'I' need protection from you. After all, you baited me into your little psycho trap of a world.'

"What?! No no, YOU fucking did this to me you son of a bitch!" She was loosing her control, she was going past her limits now. There was NO way he was going to pin such bullshit on him.

The TV flickered and then showed the outside of a house. An SUV pulled in as a blond climbed out and headed inside. Ellsa recognized the house right away, the SUV, and the blond that jumped out of it. Her heart stopped, Her granddaughter hopping out of the SUV and going into her daughters house.

'I bet Joy loves it up the ass just like her grandmother does. Look at that. Begging for a nice fat cock to pound her ass into oblivion. What was it you got her for her birthday last month, A teddy bear and a month of insurance paid for. Such a sweet whore, making sure her granddaughter is cuddled and covered. Can't believe she's nineteen already.'

The TV flickered and there was a view, Joy's bedroom as the girl came in, stripping down to nothing then going into her personal bathroom and taking a shower. It flickered again to a camera looking right down at the naked girl washing herself. Elssa's eyes watched painfully as she realized this man was not only in her house, but her oldest daughters house too.

Then another screen popped up beside it, June, her daughter, in the shower, a good angle down on her and her lush tits. Washing herself in the shower as he husband comes in, pinning her to a wall, hiking her up and fucking her eagerly in the shower. Ellsa saw the time and date stamps on the videos, Joys was happening right now. Junes video was from last week.

The screen went black, Ellsa was without words. She wanted to threaten him, but knew she was already in too much trouble. Also if he was in her daughters house, what else has he done.

'Don't worry slut, I haven't fucked them yet. You been such a needy whore I haven't needed to look for any other cunts to fuck. But won't they be shocked to learn about these.'

A website popped up on the TV, it was one for amateurs to load pictures and videos to in order to let payment to access their videos to be made. One was of Joy, her cheer-leading outfit from college, stolen pictures from her social media. And over two dozen videos in the last week alone. One of them blinked then opened up, she was naked on her bed hammering a little dildo into her shaven cunt.

'She is very loud, love it when she cums. Squirts all over the place. Shame she doesn't know how many followers she has. Could pay for a semester of college with the money she has wracked up.'

Then the screen moved to one of June, her daughter. After showing the pictures a video opened up, June was on her elbows and knees as her husband was behind her hammering away, 'Oh yes baby, fuck your naughty bitch, fuck me good honey.' came out on the video.

'Her most liked video.'

A third page came up, Ellsa was on it. Her heart pounded in her chest with anger, fear. Pictures, her pictures she been sending him. Videos, the ones they made, ones of her up to today all over the page. Hundreds of followers and lewd comments about how they wanted to pound such a slutty gilf. Another page came up, her youngest daughter was on it. Videos of her with different men, just in the last week alone. None were her husband. She watched in horror as she saw how many followers she had as well. Then the last page, just a face shot of her other granddaughter with a countdown clock next to it.

'Just two and a half more months and she starts college. Summer is such a long wait for an eager eighteen year old. Adult enough to make her own decisions, out of regular school, but too long a wait to enter the dorms and have her own life.'

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT YOU SON OF A BITCH! YOU LEAVE MY FUCKING FAMILY OUT OF THIS!" She blew up, she was furious, she was ready to strangle him if she had the chance.

'I got what I want, it's what you want that matters now. No need to be rude, I been very nice and am keeping your secret, and theirs from anyone they know. No one from your town can see their pages or yours. None of your friends or theirs. Anyone they know doesn't even know they have pages. I am keeping them safe for now.'

She sat there as the pages scrolled back and forth and he showed her the settings he had adjusted on them. Hell he had them set up that no one in the same state could see their pages. Phone numbers lists were compiled making sure that those were not able to get to their pages no matter where her friends were. Should she feel safe that he was protecting her family, which now all of the women in it looked like desperate sluts. And Kim, cheating on her husband like that, five guys, one a day each day. What the hell.

Elssa sat in silence, her rage was over brewing, her hatred for this asshole was only growing. Then the TV cleared and pages of her friends and her husbands friends social accounts began popping up on the screen. One after another, families, coworkers, people she had heard of being friends of her friends and never met. Hundreds of pages were flashing up over each other.

'Simple keystrokes and they all know. Just say the word you stupid bitch, and I will let them all know how much the women in your family are just dumb needy whores. What shall it be slut? Just say the word, and I will let everyone know right now. All you have to do is ask.'

'Ask, what the fuck you son of a bitch. You plan on destroying my whole fucking family and you saying I have to ask you to do so. You will fucking burn in hell.' At least her thoughts were her own. Was no way he could hear what she was thinking. Now seeing what was on her face, the discontent she could not hide. She did nothing to hide it either. He had this all set up, and was way further ahead of her than she could have even imagined. Her daughters, her granddaughters, her, all ready to be publicized with a click of a button. In just a matter of hours she knew they would be fully exposed and ruined, not able to run from their new unfounded fame. "Please don't." She let out in a faint pleading whimper.

'I didn't hear you.'

"Please don't master. I promise to be a good slut. Just, get rid of their pages. Take the cameras out. I will do anything you ask." She began sobbing, her little affair that doomed her was even worse than she imagined. All because she wanted a little fling, her family was now in this mans hands.

'You think you can ask me to undo what you have made possible, what you have done to them? Your outbursts, your insolence, disobedience I have had enough of. Maybe I should let you go and go see how the other whores of your family love being treated like you love.'

"God please no, no no. Leave them out of this, just you and me, just you and me please. I will do anything."

'Oh now you want to be a selfish whore is that it? Not let the other whores in your family be sluts like you? To enjoy me as much as you do?'

This was going so terribly wrong. Her life, her world was spinning. "Uh, yes, yes. I am a selfish whore. Please just use me. Leave them out of it." She blurted out. She had to come up with something, anything to get him to leave her family alone.

'You own me you stupid bitch. You owe me big. Some of the things you said about me hurt. I find it hard to believe you. I will make you a deal. You pick one of these whores, and I wont touch any of the others for your insolence.'

12