Ellsa's Desires Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The TV flashed with her daughters and granddaughters up on the screen.

'June, she has a nice wrack. Joy has that overly wonderful ass that begs to be fucked. Kim, well no, I don't like Kim, she fucks way too many guys for my interest. Rachel, nice perky happy eighteen year old redhead, you know I can't believe she managed to graduate high school and still remain a virgin.'

Her lips began to tremble, what she had to pick one of her family to endure what she was going through? How could she. Well okay maybe she could have said Kim, it was obvious she didn't mind fucking other men. But he took her out of the options. There was no way she could PICK one of her family to become his next little sex slave. Fuck she was willing to do anything he wanted. Anything.

'Times up.' the screen went black.

"What do you mean Times up? What the fuck do you mean you son of a bitch?" She yelled at the TV as if it were him.

'I get to decide for you, since you can't make up your mind.'

"Yeah then who? Huh who, I'll have the cops waiting for your ass." She snarled at the black screen.

'You'll have to wait and find out. Would you mind settling down, I don't want all of your whores to have to pay for your behavior.'

She blinked and looked at her phone then glared at the TV screen. Back to her phone, the TV. Her mind raced over which one he would pick. None of the three could afford to have their lives ruined over him. But that was no longer in her hands.

The TV then flickered to the browser she was using, the drop down was filling rapidly with tons of searches in it. Lots of porn, links were being activated though the pages were not opened. The browsing history off her phone and tablet was added on the stories and news she had been hunting on sex slaves. Filled with more links of stories of mothers, daughters, and granddaughters involved in them. Her heart raced as she barely kept up with all the information that was being logged.

'damn slut, you really are a horny gilf. Even wanting interested in you and one of your granddaughters to become sex slaves together. You truly love it don't you, the idea of being a sex slave. Even collared with one of your daughters and grand daughters. Fuck you are a pathetic pervert. No wonder why you love my cock so much.'

"Wha... what do you want?" She said as she felt utterly defeated way beyond she ever felt before. She would need an army of smart people to stop this hell she had stepped into.

'I already got what I want. What do YOU want?'

She looked at the screen on her phone, then to the TV as it rotated through different pictures of June, Joy and Rachel. He was teasing her, taunting her. She sat there, huffing softly and calming herself. How bad was she going to have to deal with whatever he planned to punish her over. She closed her eyes and shook her head.

"I... I want to be the best whore for my master." She finally manged to get out. Her life was forfeit, she was willing to give herself over now completely to him, just to save her family. It was no longer about her loosing her life, but her family loosing theirs.

'certainly fucked that up already haven't you ya stupid slut?'

"Yes master, I am..." She paused and took a deep sigh. "Your dumb whore is sorry."

'No she isn't, but I can make her be. Does the whore wish her master to make her sorry for behaving so poorly?'

"Yes, yes master, make your whore sorry for her stupid outbursts."

'Just?'

'Just? What else is there?' she sighed and looked blankly at the screen as a picture of Rachel popped up from her social page of her in a bikini, then was added to her amateur site. Instantly numbers of approvals and likes began to climb. The bio on it also had in big red letters, "Still A Virgin" blinking on it. Some lewd posts were popping up of how some men wanted to pop her cherry. There were a lot of requests for lewds, nudes, videos, offers for lots of credits to see her first time, even more to be her first time. Her eyes flickered over the comments, even the recent ones popping up over her in a bikini. "And for whatever else master sees fit."

'Fuck you are stupid. But I will consider your request. A dumb whore has to learn her lesson right?'

"yes master. This dumb whore needs to learn her lesson." She began crying, anything he wanted, and she knew whoever he chose would be locked into the same fate as her. Deep inside she at least hoped that he would pick June. Even though her husband was the one that got fixed, it would not be as bad as her granddaughters falling under his rule.

'Prove it. Be a good Bitch and FETCH her vibrator.'

She could almost feel him grinning on the other side of whatever screen he was looking at. She took a deep breath and slumped down onto her hands and knees going to her purse she got the vibrator she knew he meant. She looked at it for a moment, she could carry it back in one hand, crawling like she knew he wanted. Instead she put it in her mouth like a dog bone and came back tot he living room.

Text on the TV then appeared. 'Does the bitch want her toy up her ass?'

'oh you fucking shit.' she thought for a moment ready to pull it from her mouth. Now it was a guessing game, what did he want her to do, how to reply. She looked up at the TV, hoping at least to see his face so she would know she was doing the right thing. She gave a bark to him. God she was barking to a TV not a human. What else would he come up with next.

The text flashed up on the TV screen, 'Okay bitch, pull your pants and panties down, just far enough. Dry it off, and get it into that slutty ass of yours.'

The video of June came up on screen again, 'Fuck your horny bitch, fuck me daddy.' came out of the speakers. She glared at the screen but did as she was told. She winced as she had to fight the dried toy to get up into her ass. It burned worse than when he fucked her raw. Text flashed up on the screen, 'Panties on, pull your pants up, fasten them.'

She did as she was told, fixing her pants as they pressed against the toy making it lodge firmly up into her strained ass. It came to life and began vibrating and the shaft was pumping inside her ass. She groaned out and looked up at the screen. 'Dumb whore is going to be a good slutty bitch, keep her toy in all night long right?'

She lowered her head and gave another soft bark. She worried about how to hide this from her husband. The TV turned off and she figured he was done chatting for now. Her ass was uncomfortable but was trying her best to deal with it. She got up feeling so full in her backside she was uncertain how to walk with this intrusive device fucking her ass. The closer she got to her husbands chair the pulsing thrusting up into her as got more and more. She bent over and gripped the arms of her husbands chair as her ass was being assaulted. She looked back at the TV and saw her ass on screen, a bulge pulsing inside her jeans. She tightened her grip as her ass was fucked, "Thank you master. Yes, fuck my naughty ass master. Fuck your whores naughty ass."

She did her best to hold back the tears she had building inside her. Absently telling a TV screen to fuck her ass, as she knew she was being recorded. Everything about her was being recorded. She did her best to relax and take the mechanical toy fucking her ass. She swung it back and forth and then acted like she was pushing up against and invisible lover. "This dumb whore is cumming, this dumb whore is cumming." She came and shouted out.

As the noticeable wet spot formed in her jeans from her cumming she was certainly no stranger to it. The toy itself sopped pulsing up into her and the vibrations went down to a low sensation in her ass. But it did not stop. 'Water, lots of water, 4 cups.'

She looked tot he screen, wanting to glare at him, but remembered she swore anything. Maybe if she was a good whore for her master he would settle on June for his claim. She went to the kitchen, knowing which cup to get. She drank them as much as she could. By the time she was finishing the second cup of her large plastic cup she felt the urge to pee again. Knowing he wanted her to piss herself she held back. Returning to the living room, there was the video of the young woman pinned between her brother and her father. 'Sit and Enjoy.' was the text under the video from her master.

She took a deep breath and sat on the couch, the position making the toy press to her bladder and making her want to pee even more. When the video began the thrusting of he toy began as well. She spread her legs so he could get a clear visual as she understood what he wanted from her. Along with the fucking in her ass she also began bouncing in her seat. Her eyes were fixed on the TV screen watching the couple fuck the woman.

'Thought you were going to be a good whore?' She saw the words on the screen change. There was no doubt in her mind what to do next.

"Oh yeah, fuck that horny slut daddy. Fuck your whore sister. Knock the slut up you two. Ah fuck, ungh, fuck that cock hungry whore." She cheered on the video as she pulled her shirt up and began fondling her tits. Oh she felt so relieved as she squeezed and abused her own aching globes. She bounced in her spot, fondled her breasts out of her bra. Showing off her nipples, the sensation of her fingers playing with her tender buds almost made her forget for a moment of the device ramming up into her bowels.

"Cumming master, this dumb whore is cumming." She shouted out. She saw a capture on the screen next to the video that was repeating. It was cut in to her exposed breasts, and wide spread legs. She kept her legs spread and by the third jerk of her hips she relaxed herself, letting herself pee her pants. It was humiliating to do so, but SHE was in control of letting loose, not her loosing control. At least she hoped. The dark wet spot on her jeans, her hips bucking uncontrollably, her loud chanting over and over again about how the dumb whore was cumming.

She didn't absently wish for it to stop, she only wondered how much longer she would have to cum and piss herself until he let it stop. Feeling drained, the thrusting toy in her ass finally stopped to its low little vibrations. She watched as her video was edited and spliced side by side with the other video. Then was uploaded to 'her' site and the hits started coming in. credits were going up more and more as her eager followers paid to watch her get off watching some one else getting used.

'Toy stays in. Expect me in the morning. Fuck your bear at the door waiting for me.' Then it all went black. She looked down at her jeans, around the living room, there were cameras every where. She wanted to change out of her wet pants, but had the feeling he was still recording, still watching, maybe even adding more to her site. She made sure her shirt was baggy and able to hide her wet spot from her husband. She made dinner and had everything ready. She made sure at times to 'absently' flash a camera her wet spot on her jeans.

As her husband came home for dinner, the toy in her ass began thrusting as they sat down to dinner. She spread her legs assuming there was a camera under the table. Showing how wet she was from earlier and tried to bounce with the toy. It was not as intense before and she believed she could control her actions. Even still the thrusting did push inside her and make her wet herself more at the table, which she thought her master would be pleased seeing her piss herself once again. Even sitting across from her husband.

At night she wanted to yank the damn thing from her ass, she had enough of the intrusive device up in her, but instead as she took her pills she felt it thumping hard up inside her again. She moved tot eh counter, bending over in just a pair of panties and her slip. She quickly began fondling her breasts and humping her invisible lover until she came and declared so. She was aching inside something terribly and wanted it to end. But if this kept her precious Rachel out of her masters grasp she was going to do so.

That night in bed she snuggled up to her husband. Made out with him for e bit before they fell asleep. She had it worse of all, she was tired, and was about to pass out when the toy jumped to life once more. She tried to stifle her whimper.

"Maybe tomorrow night dear." Her husband said as his tone sounded exhausted. He really wasn't ready for another round so soon. Three times over the weekend was more than he should have partaken in.

The rest of the night was restless for her, the thrusting kept changing speeds, the vibrations changing, the pulses coming from it constantly changing. She had no idea how her master was able to keep changing everything all night long on her, but it was enough that at her longest stretch of exhaustion she only got thirty minutes of sleep strait. Maybe a few hours total overall the night combined.

12