Elora

Story Info
Elora runs away from her hometown (incomplete).
28.5k words
2.25
1.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Elora kicked the guard in his balls. As he screamed in agony, she ran out of the tavern. She ran as fast as she could. Elora was an 18-year-old teen satyr. Her short black hair with a light blue stripe waved in the wind and the right side of her head shaved, with dark gray horns, light blue eyeliner, lipstick, light blue ring piercing above her right eye. She wore a black leather jacket, light blue crop top, and black pants. Her black hooves had light blue spirals on them and black and white fur covered her lower body. Her skin was golden beige. While Elora ran, her mind was racing. Elora was beautiful, but she didn't like it. She didn't know why she did. Elora just wanted to be normal, but she didn't feel like it. She felt like she didn't belong anywhere. They had kicked her out for causing problems before. This time, it was different. She didn't look back until she got home.

When Elora finally reached the front door, she opened it, went in. Elora walked upstairs to her room and slammed the door. She was about to sit down and started crying. Her father, the one person who always loved her, was dead, and she didn't know what to do anymore. She started packing up her backpack. No one could find her on the other side of the world. She could be alone. Suddenly, footsteps approached her room. She stuffed her things in the backpack as fast as she could. Then she heard a knock on the door.

"Hey Ela, are you ok?" a familiar voice said.

It was her friend Eirika. She opened the door slowly. Elora's eyes widened in shock, and she quickly shoved her stuff into her bag.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just... I gotta go", she mumbled.

Eirika looked at her suspiciously.

"Are you alright? Did someone beat you up or something?" She asked, concerned.

"No, nothing happened, I promise." Elora said, shaking her and glanced away.

Her friend was a young gnome girl with short, messy brown hair. Eirika knew Elora well enough to know that she was lying. Eirika put her hand on Elora's shoulder.

"you can talk to me, you know that, "she said.

Elora brushed her hand away and pushed her aside while exiting her room, not saying a word. Elora threw her backpack on her back and walked past her towards the stairs.

"Fuck you" Eirika yelled.

She was tearing up and angry at the same time.

"Walk away from your problems again, see if I care!"

Eirika yelled after her.

A single tear rolled down Eirika's cheek as she watched Elora go.

Elora walked out of the building and started walking down the road. She noticed there was a cart in front of her. Elora thought that she probably should get a ride.

"Looking for a ride, young lady?" Asked a bald, bearded dwarf by the cart.

Elora just looked down at her hooves.

"Ok well, I'll be delivering some wheat to Elatenae if you want to ride with me, you can join," he said.

Elora just nodded without expression and jumped on. The bearded dwarf smiled widely and climbed on next to her. He whipped the bulls, and they pulled the cart. After a while, they were closing in on the town gate and there were two guards. Elora was looking around nervously. The bearded dwarf glanced over and noticed this, and asked Elora where she was heading.

"Oh, I'm uh... I'm just leaving the city... I'm taking an extended family trip," Elora lied.

She felt bad lying, but she couldn't tell him the truth. The gates were even closer now, and Elora sweat. She was thinking, what if they know they know I beat up that guard in the tavern? And she hid under her hood.

He turned towards her

"What's your name?" He asked.

Elora was panicking, just looking at the guards, who now glanced their way. He looked at her and nodded.

"Well, miss... My name is Rakken, at your service," he said.

They were now at the town gate.

"Where are you heading?" one guard asked.

"Elatenae" Rakken replied,

"Just delivering some wheat," he continued.

"Right, right," the guard said.

"have you seen a teen satyr girl, with black short hair, light blue stripe, and short horns?"

He said. Elora panicked as she heard those words. Please don't notice me, she thought. She pulled her hood even tighter. The two guards were one female human and one male half-orc.

"Oh... yeah, I have... why?" Rakken responded to the guard.

He looked at Elora and looked back at the guards. They both seemed suspicious, and they both looked directly at Elora.

"Do you mind telling us why you're wearing a hood?" The human spoke.

Elora gulped and looked at the ground. She was silent for a while. Guards were looking increasingly suspicious. Rakken looked at Elora.

"she is my aunt's kid. She is awfully sick, very contagious. Best to stay away." Rakken blurted.

Elora looked at him in confusion. Two guards nodded and said to keep moving.

Elora sighed and took off her hood. She looked behind them as Sarante, her hometown, left behind. She had never left the town before. Then she turned forward, looked at Rakken.

"Thank you," Elora said.

"You're welcome, dear," Rakken replied and smiled.

The cart drove on.

"My name is Elora," she said as she looked at her hands.

"Well, nice to meet you, miss Elora," he said, smiling.

"Do you mind if I ask where you come from? I have never met a satyr before," he continued.

Where do you come from? She thought of her earliest memories as she heard those words. She remembered sitting in her mother's lap on a hill as she read stories to her. Her parents were kind to her, but she rebelled often. As she grew older, she found out that they weren't her actual parents. Her parents were a middle-aged halfling couple, and they owned a little shop in Sarante. They weren't rich or poor. They got by just fine. Every time Elora asked them, where do I come from, they were awkwardly ignoring her and changed topic to something like, how was school? Elora tried to make friends with people, but she soon realized how lonely she was, so she kept her distance, and eventually, she gave up on making friends altogether. Eirika was her only friend. Elora was often getting into fights, either starting them or ending them. Her parents had been patient and kind to her, but she had made her mother cry many times. Countless time she had stormed out of the house. Her father put her into a military academy to learn some manners, but after starting too many fights, she got kicked out. After that, she worked in many taverns and inns, eventually getting kicked out of all of them. Until earlier this night, as she was doing her evening shift, collecting empty pints. One guard visiting the tavern groped her ass from behind, saying hey pretty lady, and he ran his hands up and down her back. Elora yelled, kicked his balls and ran out...

And now she was here, sitting on a wagon next to a bearded dwarf, heading to Elatenae, a town unknown to her. Elora had only heard stories about Elatenae. She only knew it was bigger than her hometown. She stroked her shoulder, still feeling disgusted by the guard who groped her, and she cried. Rakken looked at her with concern.

"Hey, are you okay, Elora? Did someone hurt you?" he said.

His face suddenly became serious. He had a feeling something was wrong, but he didn't want to pry. Elora shook her head yes and continued crying.

She sobbed. She couldn't control herself as everything came rushing out.

"Am I broken?" She asked while sobbing.

The question confused Rakken.

"broken how?" he asked confused.

"Have I always been broken?" Elora replied.

And she continued crying uncontrollably. He didn't know what to say. So he changed the subject and said,

"Hey, look it's getting late, we should camp here for the night, we'll arrive in Elatenae tomorrow late morning. You go to sleep, you'll feel better in the morning, I'm sure," he said.

He smiled at her and stopped the wagon.

"What about you? Don't you need to rest, too?" She asked.

He shook his head.

"Don't worry, I'll manage," he replied.

"Okay," she said, wiping her face with her hand.

She looked at him and smiled weakly.

Elora lay on her bedroll, listening to the sounds of nature. There were plains around the road. She thought to herself, what am I doing? This is a mistake. I shouldn't have come here. It wasn't until she fell asleep that she thought about her mother again, and wondered if she was alright and if she was mad, and if she missed her. She couldn't return after what had happened. She didn't want to give her another reason to worry. It was hard to sleep outside. She was somewhere between awake and asleep. Suddenly she felt someone laying beside her and she jumped up, saw Rakken and yelled

"what the hell are you doing laying next to me? I don't know you! You fucking pervert! You better have a good explanation!" She yelled at Rakken as she grabbed her bedroll.

"Look, i- " he said.

"I don't want to hear it," Elora said, interrupting him.

She took the bedroll and placed it farther away from him. She closed her eyes and drifted into a dream.

Chapter 2

Elora woke up early. She wanted to see Elatenae. Rakken and Elora sat quietly in the wagon.

"Did you sleep well?" Rakken asked awkwardly.

Elora said nothing.

"Are we far from Elatenae?" She asked, turning away.

The wagon moved slowly. It was still dark. The sun hasn't risen yet.

"Hey!" someone suddenly called out.

It surprised Elora. She turned around. A young orc man rode next to them. He had dark grayish-green skin, long brown hair and one tusk sticking out of his mouth from the left side. He was wearing an iron chest plate that covered his left chest, a shoulder plate also on the left side, and a simple furry loincloth on his waist that barely covered him. She could see his enormous chest and abs muscles. He had swooned her with his looks.

"H-h-hey," she stuttered.

She couldn't think straight as she was admiring him.

"When do those pants come off?" She said.

Oh no, did I say it out loud? She thought to herself and blushed. The orc rode his horse next to the wagon. She noticed the sword strapped to his saddle and also noticed the ax hanging from his side. Also, she licked her lips as she noticed the tribal tattoo on his left chest. He looked at Elora and said,

"Ouch...you're ugly..." he said and laughed.

She was shocked, but then she giggled.

"well look who's talking. You are so ugly your mother wouldn't even recognize you," she said.

He laughed again.

"so does it mean you like ugly men?" the orc man replied.

Elora blushed. She was thinking of what to respond with.

"Elora, I think we should..." Rakken interrupted her.

Elora ignored him.

"So, big boy, is there room for one more on that horse?" She asked the orc man.

Winking and showing her tongue at him.

"Of course, hop on." He said while grinning at her.

Elora giggled. She grabbed her backpack and jumped onto his horse behind him.

"Let's ditch this loser, " she said, pointing at Rakken, who looked concerned.

They rode towards Elatenae, leaving Rakken to dust. She gripped the orc man, her chest pressed against his back and her arms around his waist and her hands feeling between his legs.

"If we are going to get nasty. I should at least know your name," the orc man said seductively.

She leaned closer to his ear and whispered, "call me Elora."

"Elora," he said, smirking.

And then he turned and kissed her. She moaned into the kiss.

"Don't you think we could fool around here before we arrive?" she whispered in his ear.

He stopped the horse and lifted her like she was a feather and threw her on the grass.

"Naughty boy, aren't you?" she said and laughed.

And then he took off her leather jacket and threw it away. Suddenly, she got up.

"My turn," she said, grinning at him.

She pushed him onto the ground. Jumped on top of his waist.

"Have you ever done it with a satyr?" she asked.

While she kissed him all over his face, neck and felt his chest and abs with her hands.

"No, never," he replied.

Elora laughed, took off her light blue shirt. Her tits were big and perky, and her nipples were light brown. She started kissing his chest and abs, slowly going down. She looked at his crotch, noticed his bulge, and smirked at him.

"Looks like someone is ready," she said.

"maybe we should take it easy before we get rough," Orc man said.

"Don't tell me you're afraid of me," she said, smiling at him.

He grabbed her hand and placed it on his crotch, and she started feeling it through his loincloth.

"Now I know you're not afraid," she said, smiling.

"But don't you go grabbing my hand mister, I like to take charge," Elora said, winking at him.

She turned her gaze towards his crotch and slowly took off his loincloth. Elora pulled them down and gasped.

"Wow, I have never seen such a gorgeous dick!" she said, while licking her lips.

Elora looked at his cock and smirked at it. Elora have had boyfriends, but she had never seen such a big dick. It was thick and dark green. She measured it with her hands and admired it in astonishment. The tip was round, slightly bigger than the man's. She put her hand on the tip of it and caressed it with her thumb, and it amazed her at the firmness. While smiling at him, she stroked it.

"I have never seen so big dick and I have never had an orc dick," she said.

"Can I have a taste?" she continued.

As she licked her lips.

"I don't think so," he replied.

"come on... Please?" she pleaded, pouting.

He sighed and nodded his head.

"Yippee!" she exclaimed like an excited schoolgirl.

She crawled towards him and on top of him and kissed him once again. She stroked his dick while kissing him. Elora grabbed his dick tight and began rubbing it, and his cock grew even bigger in her hand. Elora bit his bottom lip and then pushed him onto the ground and faced his big, thick, dark green cock.

"Let's have a taste," she said.

And took the tip in her mouth and looked at his face. She rolled her tongue around the tip of it and sucked his dick in and out, licking her lips. As she looked at his face, Elora saw his grin, seemed like he enjoyed it. She took him deeper in her mouth and started bobbing her head. He groaned loudly. She looked at him and smiled.

"This feels good, huh?" she asked.

"It does," he said, nodding.

"Babe... you can... hold my head... it's ok..." she uttered while sucking his enormous cock.

He grabbed her head with his hands and started moving her head faster on his cock. Faster than Elora expected and her eyes widened and she was shocked, but she didn't complain. Her mouth was full of cock. His thrusts became faster and faster and harder. She kept her mouth occupied and working. His cum dripped from her mouth as she gagged on each thrust. She held his thighs tightly, her nails digging into his green skin. She was working hard, and after some time, she could reach his balls and she started massaging them slowly. As she fondled his balls, his cock was completely in her mouth. She was gagging and cum was flowing from her mouth. She kept sucking him. He groaned, moaned, and punched the ground. He could barely keep it anymore. She wrapped her arms around his muscular legs while her mouth went up and down on his gorgeous cock.

Elora finally released him from her mouth after some time.

"You taste so sweet," she said, wiping the saliva from her mouth.

He was sweating profusely and panting heavily. She smiled and rubbed her lips with her finger.

"I've been dying to lick this thing since I saw you," she said.

"But babe, can you hold on a little longer? I love sucking your enormous cock, " Elora said, while stroking it hard with her hand and pulling at it.

"Yes please baby, I need more," he said while moaning loud

She put the tip back in her mouth and began sucking it again, this time harder. He was moaning louder and louder until he was screaming. His body convulsed, and he came... his cum filled her mouth completely and as she took his cock out of her mouth, he kept cumming on her chest. The amount of cum that came from his cock shocked Elora. Elora opened her cum filled mouth, coughed a little cum out, but looked proudly at the orc stud. She gulped, swallowing his entire load.

"I swallowed it all," she said while smirking at him.

Then she looked at her cum covered tits and stomach.

"Look! What a mess you made," she said.

Winking at him. He wiped the sweat from his forehead.

"Sorry about that. I lost control," he said.

He winked at her. She smirked and teased him.

"Yeah, you sure did, " she replied.

Then she lay on the grass next to him, still covered in his cum. She was tired, but happy.

"That was one hell of a first date, wouldn't you say?" he said

And they both laughed. Elora rolled on top of him, played with his chest hair while looking at him seductively.

"I would say so," she said.

She kissed him lightly on the lips and ran her hands through his hair.

"You owe me. Next time you make me cum, babe," said Elora, while kissing his chest.

"Also, now that I have tested your giant cock, I would like to try something else with it, " she said.

"whatever you want, beautiful," he said.

"I have never tried anal, have you?" Elora asked.

His eyes widened.

"What?" he asked.

She nodded.

"I haven't, have you?" Elora asked.

"Of course I have," he said.

"There's nothing wrong with anal, but I don't do it," he continued.

She giggled. He blushed and rolled her on top of him, and kissed her passionately. She lay on top of him while the sun rose in the distance.

"I mean we don't have to do anal, but aren't you curious, babe?" Elora asked.

She massaged his abs and chest.

"Also, you just fucked me sore and I still don't know your name, mister. I can't keep calling you big boy, can I?" she asked.

He nodded.

"Well, what shall we call you?" Elora asked.

" I think you should call me, Master." He said.

She giggled.

"Master huh, okay master, " she said, and they kissed.

They spooned, he laid behind her. She could still feel his cock hard, pressing behind her back.

"Are you ready for the second round?" The orc said and kissed her neck.

Elora said nothing for a while. She looked sad, but he couldn't see.

"You are the best," she finally said.

And kissed him on the cheek.

They lay there cuddling together until midday.

"Ever had a threesome?" he asked.

"No, not really why," she said.

"Well, I have these two friends, men, and I think they would love to meet you," the orc said.

"I dunno," Elora said nervously.

"Come on, could be fun," he said.

"Alright, if you say so." Elora said, smiling shyly.

"I'm thinking you aren't such a tough gal after all," said the orc.

Later that day, in the tavern room, the orc and Elora met his two friends. Gordo was a dwarf, dark-haired, buff guy. He was very nice. Max was a very skinny blond guy. And the orc hunk Elora had just met.

And in the middle of them, Elora was on her knees. They were all naked and ready for her. She looked innocent in the middle of them and small compared to them. She felt nervous, but also excited, wiggling in front of them. All the men were stroking their cocks while looking at Elora eagerly.

"Damn man, she is fucking sexy," Gordo said

"She is pretty cool. You are right, mate," Max said.

"So what happens now?" he continued.

"Well, you'll fuck her, but she will go first, because she has never done it before. You will make her feel good. She gets to experience things she has never experienced before," the orc responded.

"Oh Wow, this is new to me, " said Elora.

"I have never been the center of attention. You all look like handsome boys," she continued, blushing.

"Well, now that you have seen how hot guys we are, we can't have our precious baby being shy, now can we?" Max said, while giving Elora a wink.

123456...8