Elora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, aren't you a pretty thing?" one of them said with a chuckle.

They were wearing guard uniforms, they quickly surrounded her.

"You should be a careful little girl," one said, grabbing Elora's shoulder.

They pushed her into a dark alley.

" Why don't we do a body check on her?" the women spoke to each other, laughing.

"No wait! Don't... "Elora yelled and panicked.

It was too late. One woman took a dagger and sliced her top open, exposing her breasts. One of them threw her backpack away. Elora screamed out loud and tried desperately to cover her breasts with her arms and hands. They held her firmly and one woman took her hands and pressed her hands against the wall, exposing her tits and nipples, which were already swollen and hard. The other woman ripped open Elora's pants with her hand. Buttons flew off. Her light blue striped panties were visible.

"Please don't... I'll do anything..."Elora pleaded, crying.

One of them was an elf who ripped Elora's pants open, and the other was human, who cut her top open. She grabbed Elora by the shoulders, pushed her to her knees. Elora whimpered quietly. She tried not to let them know she was afraid that she was vulnerable, and that she wanted to cry.

"Please stop, " she begging and cried, but they didn't listen.

Elora was crying and begging them to stop, but they didn't. Elf woman laughed at Elora and said

"You look so tough with your leather jacket and piercing, but you are just a scared little girl. "

She took off her pants and panties and stood right in front of Elora.

"Now lick my pussy, you little brat," she said.

"N-n-no, " stuttered Elora, while sobbing.

"I don't want to, " she continued.

"Did we ask what you want? " shouted the human female guard.

The elf woman stepped closer to Elora and pressed her face against her pussy, while the other guard violently grabbed her tits. Elora tried to imagine being somewhere better. This wasn't right, being used and violated. Elora had nowhere to run, and she didn't have any weapons on her. She was helpless and afraid. Elora struggled against the grip on her breasts. Elf woman took out a knife from her belt and Elora flinched.

"Look at that, sweet ass!" she said, grinning.

"No! please I beg you!" she screamed in horror.

Tears were running down her cheeks. She tried to get away and fight back, but they were stronger than her. One of them slapped Elora across her cheek. The slap echoed around the streets as Elora winced in pain and tears flowing down her face. Elf woman cut Elora's pants and panties open. She was now completely naked in front of the female guards, trying to cover herself desperately with her arms. Elf woman went to down on her and started licking her pussy as Elora whimpered.

"You filthy whore! " shouted the human female.

"You deserve this, you dirty slut! " Elf woman said and spat on Elora's face.

She sucked her pussy. Elora was too tired to resist. She just cried and let it happen.

"Wait, I have an idea, " said the human female guard with an evil smile.

They took out rope, tied up Elora's hands and legs behind her back. Elora tried to imagine being in a happier place. Some place better than this. She couldn't escape, and it made her feel powerless. Elf woman continued to suck Elora's pussy as she was bound. She felt like a child, frightened and helpless. Suddenly one of them took a short rod. Elora looked horrified. Her eyes widened. They turned her around and one of them thrust the rod into her pussy and another guard took her rod and shoved it in Elora's throat. Elora cried, eyes wide open, but she couldn't scream. She could feel them pressing on her throat, pushing the rod in deeper and deeper. She was gasping for air. Her whole body was tingling. She could barely breathe. Tears streamed down her cheeks. She couldn't move, couldn't even think. All she could hear was their laugh. She lost track of time.

Suddenly, they took the rods out, untied her and left her there, in the dark alley. Elora was just laying there, in the fetal position, naked on the wet cobblestone. It had been raining for a while. She didn't know how long it had been. Her ruined clothes scattered around her body. She was still crying, eyes wide open. She felt dirty and guilty.

"This can't be real... " she whispered. She sat up and put her head in her hands and whimpered.

"I'm such an idiot, " she muttered to herself.

Later, she stood up, picked up her backpack and started walking in the direction she came from. She desperately tried to cover her breasts with her arms. Coming out of the alley, she saw the two female guards.

"Where are your clothes, little girl?" they asked her and looked at her.

And laughed at her. Elora looked around and everyone was looking at her. It was awful. Elora, completely exposed, people were pointing, whispering to each other and staying away from her. She saw many people staring at her from their doors, windows, balconies, and from behind walls. Elora felt embarrassed, sad, and ashamed. The female elf guard looked at her, held her leather jacket in front of her face.

"Looking for this?" she said, grinning at her.

"Give it back! "Elora yelled and tried to grab the jacket.

But the human female guard tackled her, and she fell to the ground, breaking her nose. Guards laughed. Elora was in utter defeat. She couldn't believe this had happened. Why did they do that to her? She tried to stand up, but she couldn't find the strength to. She was completely exhausted. Blood covered her face, bruises and scratches on her body.

"W-w-why?" she said, looking up at the guards.

They looked at her with contempt and a smirk.

"Because we want, because we can, " the elf woman answered.

They walked away, leaving a broken girl on the ground, humiliated and hurt. She couldn't believe what had happened.

The day passed slowly. Elora stayed laying in rain, holding on to her backpack, in that exact spot for a long while. She was numb. She felt cold, hungry, tired, and lonely. Elora just wanted to cry and hide. Elora stared at the sky, hoping that someone would save her. She slowly stood up, covering her breasts and started walking towards the tavern where she met Axar and Feenia. She avoided looking at anyone, mostly looking down at her hooves, only occasionally glancing around. No one knew what to say to Elora, especially in her current state. They knew what had happened. She thought she heard people whispering things like: She looks horrible, like a slave or they have abused her, poor thing.

Elora walked through the streets. The weather was cold and rainy.

Elora reached the tavern and entered. There was a noisy crowd. The tavern was full of people drinking ale. Elora stood there crying, hunching her back, covering her breasts and dripping wet from the rain. Feenia was carrying drinks. As she saw Elora, she dropped the pints with a shock on her face, ran to Elora.

"Elora, my girl, what happened?" Feenia asked with concern.

Elora just shook her head and hugged Feenia while sobbing her eyes out.

"There, there," Feenia said, patting her back.

She held Elora's head and inspected her.

"Oh, that's a nasty cut you got on your nose, babe, " she said, smiling slightly, looking into Elora's eyes.

"Why don't you go up, first door to the right from stairs. I'll be right behind you," Feenia said.

Elora nodded, sniffled, and started walking upstairs. Elora heard someone talking to Feenia behind her.

"Wow, did you see?! That chick was totally naked," said someone.

"Oh, I know, I wish she was mine," said another voice.

"I'll hit that. Just watch," said a third voice.

They all laughed.

"Shut the fuck up, you limp dick assholes," Feenia yelled at them, slamming her fist on the table.

Elora stopped hearing the conversations behind her.

She reached the top of the stairs, opened the door, and went inside. There were two enormous beds, one in the middle, and one beside it. Both sides of beds were shelves full of books. She just sat on the bed with her head-on hands, rocking back and forth nervously. Her nose was still bleeding profusely on the floor, but she didn't care. The door was wide open. A while later, she heard hurried steps coming up the stairs. It was Feenia, wearing her brown tunic and white skirt. She was carrying an enormous pile of towels that covered her face and a bottle of alcohol. Feenia dropped all the towels on the floor. She quickly dried Elora with a towel and sat next to her.

"Come here, baby," she said, patting her lap.

Elora rested her head on her thighs. Feenia stroked her hair gently.

"I hope you're not hurt too bad. You're gonna have a scar," she whispered, smiling sadly.

Elora looked away quietly.

"Let's see that wound," Feenia said, looking at her closely.

"Poor thing, they messed you up, didn't they? Looks painful," she said.

"Ok, first I'll clean it with a wet towel, " she continued.

She picked up a wet towel from the pile and cleaned the wound.

"Next, I'll pour some alcohol on the wound. It will hurt like a bitch, " Feenia said.

Feenia poured the alcohol on the wound. Elora flinched because of the pain.

"Baby girl, are you ready to tell me what happened?" said Feenia softly.

Elora remained silent.

"It's ok babe, take your time," Feenia said and kept stroking her hair gently.

"They did something to you... didn't they?" she continued.

Elora nodded and closed her eyes.

"Those mother fuckers" Feenia said and grunted.

Suddenly, there was a halfling man at the door.

"Feenia! I don't pay for slacking off!" he yelled.

"Calm the fuck down! Can't you see I'm comforting this poor girl?!" Feenia yelled back at him.

The man grunted and walked off. Feenia sighed softly and kissed her forehead.

"It's ok. Just breathe, " she said.

She rubbed her back softly.

"but your job... " Elora uttered.

"Shh... you are my job now, babe..." Feenia replied and gave her another kiss on her forehead.

Elora felt like crying again, but she held it back this time. She wanted to get better, needed to. She wanted to stop feeling this way.

"Let's cover these fun bags," Feenia said, and wrapped a towel around Elora's breasts. She stood up.

"Now just wait here. I'll get you some clean clothes," she said.

and Feenia walked out room.

Elora was alone again. She didn't like it at all. She looked outside window and noticed a ladder on the left side. Elora got off bed and strolled to the window. She grabbed onto the ladder and climbed up. Elora climbed onto the roof. She stood on the edge of a ledge. Rain made her wet again, and she looked down. The city below looked small and quiet. She was standing on the edge of the roof. She shivered. It seemed cold to her. She thought, what if I would jump down, ending it all? Elora closed her eyes and pictured herself dying, just jumping out into nothingness, letting the air rush by and disappear. She was about to take the step...

"Elora!" a voice yelled.

Feenia waved her arms as she was on the ladder.

"Elora... please don't... come down with me... " Feenia said softly as she climbed up to the roof.

She slowly walked over to Elora and took her hand.

"Let's go down, " she whispered.

Elora turned towards her, embraced Feenia, and started sobbing profusely.

"They... They... They raped me, Feenia!" Elora yelled.

"It's ok, I got you babe, it's over," Feenia said and holding her tight.

They climbed down, entered the room, and sat back down on the bed. Feenia placed Elora's head on her lap and caressed her black hair.

"There now, you're okay," she sang to her softly.

Feenia dried Elora again, since she started shaking.

"Sleep, sleep, sleep, sweet dream princess, sweet dreams, don't you cry anymore," she kept singing.

Elora didn't respond. She only sobbed. A moment went by.

"Where is Axar?" Elora asked.

"He left after he saw your note," Feenia replied.

Elora said nothing. She just lay on Feenia's lap, until she fell asleep.

Chapter 4

When Elora woke up, she noticed Feenia had put her properly in bed and covered her with a blanket. There was a note on the bedside table that read:

Elora, I hope you feel better soon. Please don't do it again, you dummy. I left some clothes for you on the bed. Come down for breakfast once you are ready, Feenia.

She got up from the bed, went to the mirror, and looked at her reflection. Elora hated herself so much and wanted to forget all about yesterday. Elora hated being so weak and didn't deserve happiness. She saw a neat pile of clothes on the corner of the bed. Brown tunic, white button shirt, white pants and simple white panties. Rugged, a bit broken and not her style, but she didn't mind. She put on her shirt and tunic and slid into her pants and panties. She walked to the hallway and headed downstairs to the dining room.

Everyone was sitting around eating, drinking, and laughing, as usual. She sat at an empty table awkwardly and avoided looking at other people. Feenia noticed her. She smiled and waved at Elora.

"I'll be right with you, babe, " she said.

And she winked at her. After, Feenia came to her table.

"Elora, my darling, " she said and handed her a plate of bacon and eggs on it.

Elora tried hard to smile. She didn't have the appetite, but she ate a little. Elora thought everyone must be looking at me. Whispering to each other, things like:

Poor thing, must be traumatizing. They did everything wrong and she should have never gone there.

She kept thinking about yesterday, the things her abusers did and said to her. Then Feenia came to her table, took her dishes and wiped her table.

"Hey hot stuff, how are you feeling this morning?" she said.

Elora just shrugged her shoulders and looked away.

"You can stay here today. It's fine. I spoke with boss man don't worry about it, " Feenia whispered.

Elora looked up and smiled at her.

"Really? she said.

Feenia smiled back and nodded.

"Yeah, it's ok honey, take it easy today," she said.

"But now I must continue working. Stay safe girl, I'll see you later, " she continued.

And she walked to another table and wiped it. Elora sat there for a while, watching her work. She was very talented, efficient, and beautiful. She got off her table and walked towards the exit of the tavern.

Elora was almost out of the tavern when someone bumped into her and she fell backwards on her ass, but it hurt a little. She looked up and saw someone staring at her. She was a young woman, maybe a year or two older than her, with dark brown skin and curly blonde hair. The young woman offered her hand to help Elora up.

"I apologize, my dear. It's my fault, " the woman said.

"it's alright, " Elora said with an apologetic smile.

She took the young woman's hands, and the young woman helped her to stand and smiled at her back. "My name is Yerin, " she said.

The young woman's eyes were full of kindness and care

"Thank you for saving me, Yerin," Elora said.

"Saving you, I just helped you up?" Yerin said, looking confused and laughed a bit.

"Well, I mean ..." Elora said, looking awkward scratching her head.

"Nevermind, thank you anyway," she continued.

She turned around and started walking towards the door. Yerin frowned slightly and looked after her.

"Wait," said, and took her hand softly.

Elora stopped and turned around.

"I hope you don't consider this rude. I have never met a satyr and I'm curious to know where you come from?" Yerin said.

"Oh well, um, I am from Sarante," Elora replied nervously.

She hoped Yerin wouldn't ask anything further.

"Sarante? Really? What brought you to Elatenae?" Yerin said curiously.

Elora was hesitant to answer. She didn't want to lie to her, but she also didn't want to tell her the truth.

"I was.. umm... I was... My father sent here to me. He wanted me to find a husband and settle down," Elora whispered.

Yerin looked at her with a suspicious expression.

"Oh?" Yerin said in confusion.

Elora simply nodded her head yes.

"So, who is the lucky person who has caught your eye?" Yerin asked.

"A... Uh... There is this orc guy Axar and a goblin girl Feenia... but I dunno..." Elora said, blushing slightly.

"Really? Do you prefer men or women?" Yerin asked.

Elora was quiet. Yerin thought for a second and smiled.

"Well, there is one man I like," she said.

"Do tell," Elora said and raising her eyebrows.

"but don't you think we should sit down somewhere rather than standing here at entrance? It's silly, isn't it?" Yerin said, motioning towards the entrance.

They both sat down on a bench just outside the tavern.

"You see that boy there?" Yerin said and pointed towards the street corner.

"He is a dwarf. The shop he works in is next to us. He's quite nice," she continued.

"Oh, he is cute, " said Elora, nudging her.

"Oh, stop," Yerin said and blushed.

As Elora looked at the dwarf, thinking he looked familiar...

"What is his name?" Elora asked Yerin curiously.

"Gordo" Yerin replied.

Isn't that the one guy I had foursome with? Elora thought to herself and she blushed.

"Do you know him?" Yerin said, looking surprised at Elora.

"Me? no, he's just like someone I know," Elora said, looking awkward, blushing, and sweating nervously. Yerin looked at her suspiciously. She could see her face becoming redder and redder. Elora looked at the ground. What if she asks how I know him? She thought to herself. Suddenly, Yerin grabbed her hand.

"Come on, let's go say hi to him," she said.

Elora was thinking of a way out, but couldn't come up with any. She followed Yerin hesitantly as she was being dragged.

As they approached Gordo, Yerin stopped in front of him.

"Good afternoon, sir, " she said with a bright smile.

"Well, hello," Gordo said, smiling back.

"Hello to you too," he said, looking at Elora.

Elora looked at her hooves shyly.

"Wait... satyr girl... you look familiar... now I remember!" Gordo said excitedly and walked closer to her.

He patted her back.

"What are you doing here?" he whispered.

"Uh, I.. well I, I was... "Elora stuttered.

Gordo looked at Yerin.

"This is great!" he exclaimed.

"I'm confused. You two know each other?" Yerin replied, looking confused at both of them.

Gordo went closer to Yerin and whispered something to her. Her smile quickly turned to anger.

"Oh..." she said with disappointment in her voice.

And she pushed Elora away and walked off. Elora looked sadly at her walking away.

"You told her we had a foursome that night?" Elora asked Gordo.

"Yeah, I guess she didn't take it well, "Gordo said.

Elora rolled her eyes.

"You think?" she said, pointing at Yerin, who was walking away.

"Don't worry about it, " Gordo said and sighed.

Elora scoffed.

"Why the hell would you tell her about our foursome? or sex life? She's so nice. Why would you do that?" Elora exclaimed angrily.

"Come on, I did not know it would upset her, " he replied.

Elora shook her head in astonishment.

"It's like you don't have any ideas at all," she said.

"I was just trying to be friendly, and I think Yerin seemed like a nice girl, " Gordo replied with a shrug.

"Oh yes, speaking about sex life with someone you barely know is so friendly, real mature. You need to learn some manners, Gordo," Elora shouted, turned around and walked away.

"Hey wait," Gordo said, grabbing her arm.

"Don't touch me, " Elora snapped at him, and he released her.

"Sorry," Gordo said.

Elora flipped him off and kept walking.

"Come on Elora, wait! Please! We're friends!" Gordo continued.

"No, we aren't!" Elora yelled.

She was feeling angry and frustrated and tired of the same old shit. Stupid man, she thought to herself.

She walked back to the First Steed tavern where Feenia worked. Elora sat down and pouted.

123456...8