All Comments on 'Elsa's Delight'

by JimbabweK88

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love

I just had a small orgasm from you loving description of exploration between Elisa and Anna. It was gental and loving, so different from my sister's exploitation of me at the end of my last year of high school. That summer is the reason I'm sitting here now, nude in a chair, my legs spread over the arms My bottom pushed towards the edge, exposing my wanton lust. I'm caressing my breast as my rabbit buzzes along the lips of my vagina. Ooooh fuck, so wet thinking of that summer. Pam, Stacy and myself had all played volleyball together. We wanted a weekend alone after graduation. Mom and dad let us have the house while they went to a church retreat. Oh God, why did my Karen come back early from college? As soon as sis arrives anywhere she became the center of attention, Stacy and Pam quickly feel under her spell. Ooooh fuck I' m so wet now Jim, thinking of that weekend. Karen teaching us how college boys French kiss. My shock when Stacy asked if she could see Karen's breast. Yes, girls love large breast too. God, iiits building...legs are trembling moving my ass ass around in the chair ... oh shit ... Jim she made us do things to each other and ourselves. We served Her.. Picture all of us nude, my face buried in my sisters beautiful cunt Stacy and Pam holding my sisters legs spread, both of them suckling from her breast .. my ass in the air with my finger in my cunt.. My mom walking in !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Copyright anyone

I believe I have seen a few copyright enfringements here, perhaps the characters' names need to change.

SparkyMark1961SparkyMark1961over 6 years ago

I knew Anna was a lesbian. I know that it is very stereotypical but a lot (must, it seems) of the female athletes are. That is the first thing I thought when Anna was described.

namidaboshinamidaboshiover 1 year ago

Dear Lord, this was so hot! Hope we can have more chapters with more hot lesbian action goodness.

We definitely need to see this storyline to its proper end, I say.

Ciao

DarkAurther6969DarkAurther69694 months ago

I have to Admit some this feels really Standard and I also feel that you should have used 'Sis' instead of 'Sissy' because obviously the word 'Sissy' conjures up a whole deferent image to most. But on the Bright Side this also Feels like one of the Better and More Creative and Readable Stories on this site. So much so I couldn't stop reading it, in fact as I was I not only think that this particular story would make an Excellent Fan Fiction Despite, but also I could Easily picture what was happening in my mind all with out interruptions as it should be. And Think You So Much for The Grammar By The way as Grammar Issues are one of the things that takes me out of a story and stop reading it, as I can't remember a single Grammar Issue with this particular story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Nice little story. I liked it, too bad there is no sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous