Else in Bavaria

Story Info
Student in Bavaria finds that digging potatoes can be fun!
2.8k words
4.51
4.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hast du schon gefickt?"

The continuing stories of Nick Blade.

When I was much younger, I studied German for four years in Highschool. My German teacher told me about a summer student exchange program sponsored by the Youth for Understanding foundation, and asked if I was interested in living with a German family the summer after my senior year ended and getting a semester of college credit for it. I was interested and she helped me apply. I wound up being placed with a family living in the Bavarian countryside in southern Germany near the foothills of the Alps at the Austrian border. That sounded awesome! I couldn't wait for the school-year to end and my summer trip to begin.

When it did, I arrived at the Munich International Airport and met my host family for the summer - Alphonse and Elsa and their two twin teenage daughters Hannah and Frieda. Like me, they were also 19 and had just finished their last year of public school and spoke English very well.

Elsa, their mom, was a slim nice-looking late-thirties German woman with a pleasant personality and an easy-to-understand accent. Alphonse, on the other hand, was a stern little man who spoke very little English and only seemed interested in me because the foundation paid him to host me. He reminded me of Hitler. He even had the dark hair and stupid mustache. The girls told me that his name meant 'ready for battle.' I believed it. I would also have believed that it meant 'stubborn pig-headed angry little man.'

We collected my baggage and loaded them into the bed of this dingy truck that only seated two people. The girls and I had to ride in the bed with the luggage. That explained why the girls' hair looked like they had forgotten to brush it that morning. The drive south from Munich was about a hundred kilometers and took us over an hour. That's when I got to know the family pretty well - like the meanings of their names, where they lived, what the family rules were, what they liked to do, and what I would be spending my summer doing. The four of them lived on a farm on 20 hectares (about 50 acres) where they milked cows and dug potatoes. WTF?! This was going to be my job for the summer? What had I gotten myself into?

But that's what I did. Elsa, the girls, and I dug potatoes all week while Alphonse took care of the dairy. No wonder his hands were so soft. After digging potatoes during the week, on Saturdays I had to help Elsa with the farm and house chores while Alphonse and their two girls drove into town to sell potatoes and milk, and buy whatever goods were needed. They were usually gone the entire day from sun-up till sun-down. Then, at least Sunday was free. Elsa would usually take me and the two girls sightseeing somewhere. One Sunday we even drove into Austria for Schnitzel.

I hated the hot sweaty weekdays digging potatoes out of the dirt. But I ended up loving the Saturdays. That's when I got to be alone with Elsa. She seemed lonely, and particularly happy that their exchange student was a male. And I might add, a handsome, virile, young male at that. 😊 Elsa and I spent every Saturday together and we got along great. She loved to laugh and I was always cutting up -- even when cleaning the kitchen or raking hay in the barn. I liked to make her laugh because she looked so happy when she did, and kinda sexy also, even if I was 19 and she was 39.

Not too long after getting there, on my third Saturday, Elsa had me washing the dishes from our lunch while she enjoyed a break outside to rest after sweeping the house. When I finished, I went looking for her to see what was next on the list (usually it was working in the garden). I found her sitting in the sun at a picnic table in the garden, wearing a short sundress and reading what looked like a German version of Cosmopolitan. She was facing me at an angle and looking down at her magazine. I watched her for a few minutes peeking around the corner of the barn with the sun to my back.

When she wasn't decked out in thick coveralls, with her hair up and tucked into a sunhat, she was surprisingly attractive. Alphonse looked much older than Elsa. He was a skinny wrinkly 'worn'-looking man. Not at all what I would expect Elsa to have as a husband. Elsa looked much younger and now I could see just how gorgeous she was. She was a medium build, not skinny like Alphonse, but not heavy either. She was pleasantly plump in all the right places; with big titties bunched together in the sundress to make a nice visible cleavage. She had a good-sized pear-shaped ass that I distinctly noticed one Saturday when she wore some high-waisted tight jeans and a short tank top.

As I watched her from around the corner, she took a quick glance around, then pulled the top of her sundress across her shoulders and down all the way to her waist. She had sandy blonde hair long enough to fall past her shoulders, but stopping just short of her big titties that looked natural, but perky, without any sag. And she had tiny little nipples in the middle of her large brown areoles. Her tits were tanned, but not nearly as dark as her arms and hands. So I imagined that she sunbathed occasionally, but not as often as she worked in the fields. I wondered what the rest of her looked like and if she sunbathed more than just her tits.

After watching for quite a while to see if she took anything else off, I backed away a few steps and hollered in a sing-song voice, "Elsa, wo bist du?!" -- which is to say in German 'Where are you?!' and started walking towards her.

She quickly pulled the top of her dress back up over her shoulders then looked back down at her magazine and yelled back in the same sing-song voice, "Im garten!".

But our eyes made contact as she looked down. There seemed to be a spark there. I sat in a wicker chair next to the picnic bench. Elsa spun around slightly to face me directly and crossed her legs, leaning back just a bit on the bench which pulled her dress up her legs past her knees. The top of her dress was low cut, almost all the way to her belly button, showing lots of tanned cleavage which looked just as sexy as her bare tits had. I was staring at them.

She noticed, smiled, and asked me about life in America -- specifically in Texas -- and if we rode horses or owned any oil wells. It was comical how she thought we lived. Soon talk got more personal and she asked me if I had a girlfriend. I told her that I did, and that I had been seeing her all through Highschool.

In English she said, "Your Highschool-sweetheart?"

I smiled and said yes.

She listened intently as I told her about my girlfriend, Sherry (you can read about her in the short story 'Mrs Parks'). Then she raised her eyebrows a little and asked if we had fucked yet.

I almost choked! Surely I misunderstood her German. It sounded like she said "Hast du schon gefickt?"

"Gefickt, gefickt..." I was thinking. "That's the past participle of ficken, right? Ficken means 'to fuck'. Word-for-word that would translate, 'Have you yet fucked?' That can't be right! What else could she have said?".

I was trying to think of what she might have meant when she uncrossed her legs and I saw that she had no panties on. She sat there with her legs spread, giving me a direct view of her bald milky white pussy. My mind was racing -- this was all happening too fast for me to process. I couldn't stop staring, now at her exposed pussy, and she certainly noticed because she spread her legs just a little wider to tighten her short dress, pulling the middle up to give me an unobstructed view. I could see now that she wasn't completely bald, but had a little 'landing strip' about an inch wide above her puffy white pussy lips which weren't parted, even though her legs were spread wide.

A large bulge was growing in my shorts and I noticed that she was staring at it, but still smiling. I stammered, thinking about how I should answer that. I was already thinking about tasting that beautiful pussy and I wanted to give the best answer possible to increase my chances of success. I wasn't sure if telling Else that my girlfriend and I had messed around a lot, but I hadn't actually 'fucked' her would help me or not.

And I was wondering how she would respond if I confided in her that I hadn't had sex with my girlfriend, because instead I was having sex with her mom, Mrs Parks. But before I knew what was happening, I blurted out "Nein" - for 'no.' Which was true, I had not done it with Sherry yet, only her mom.

She smiled even bigger, asking me when I was going to change that.

I just stared at her, not blinking. But she was cool, calm, and in control. She slowly and deliberately got up from the picnic bench and stood at the end of the picnic table. With her back to the table, she pulled her dress shoulder straps to the side again, and this time let it fall all the way to the ground. Totally naked, she smiled and made intense eye contact with me. We were both silent. Then she pushed herself up and sat on the red and white checkered tablecloth on the picnic table, scooted her butt back a little, and reclined backwards onto her back while spreading her legs and raising her knees.

"Damn!" I thought.

Now her swollen round pussy lips were parted revealing small inner lips with a large clit at the top. So large that it stuck out almost like a miniature dick. And at the bottom was a small and tight-looking pussy opening and a perfectly round and brown ass-hole below that. Her white butt-cheeks were squished onto the top of the picnic table. Oh, how I wanted to suck on that miniature dick and stick my finger in that tight pussy.

She motioned for me to come closer to her and giggled when she asked if I needed instructions.

"Nein" I said again, but I was wondering if all the stuff Mrs Parks had taught me would work with someone else. So I undid my shorts, let them drop to the ground, and stepped out of them. I wasn't wearing underwear either and when my shorts dropped my hard dick popped straight out as soon as it was free.

She stared at my tanned and very swollen dick and exclaimed "Was zum Teufel!" which literally translates 'what the devil' but is usually interpreted as slang for 'what the fuck.'

I walked toward her with my dick rocking back and forth with each step like a divining rod honing in on a water source before she grabbed it and pulled it close to her pussy. I grabbed my dick away from her and slowly pushed just the head in a little until I felt some moisture. She was so tight. Then I slowly pulled it out and then pushed it back in again, this time a little further, spreading her moisture as I did. Out again, in again, a little more, slowly repeating again and again until I had pushed fully inside her.

She exclaimed in German "I can't believe I got all of you inside of me!"

Oh my God she felt good; so warm and wet and tight against my cock. Mrs Parks had never felt like this. I began to slowly fuck her while I stood between her legs. She started rocking her hips to match my motion as her soft moans got louder. I was mesmerized by the sight of her titties rocking head to toe - towards me then away from me then towards me and away from me - in unison with our rocking motion.

She laid a hand over her pubic bone and pulled on her skin just below her landing strip and above her clit. This stretched her pussy and made her meaty clit stick out even more. It was beautiful. Just beautiful. I wanted to suck on it while I fucked her but I don't bend that way. 😊 So instead, I licked two fingers and softly rubbed her clit up and down while continuing to fuck her tight little pussy.

With all this excitement, I didn't last long. But I pulled out just in time because I still wanted to taste that pussy, and I laid my dick on top of her landing strip just as I shot several large spurts of cum across her belly and up to her tits; again, and again I spurted over her.

She laughed and when it was over she suggested that we go into the barn.

I happily obliged as my heart was pounding, I was sweating, and I could feel the afternoon sun beating down on me. We picked up our clothes and walked into the barn. She shut the doors, wiped herself with a towel, then grabbed a soft blue blanket from a shelf, and laid it on top of a pile of loose hay next to a stack of bales. Then she plopped down on her back with her legs spread and motioned for me to taste her wetness.

Trembling, I laid between her legs and stuck my tongue into her pussy, then ran it up and over to her enormous clit. She shivered. My God she tasted amazing. And she felt so soft against my tongue. I sucked on that massive clit like it was a miniature cock. She cooed loudly. Pussy juice was running over her butt-hole and down her crack wetting the blanket.

I pressed the back of my tongue gently against her clit and carefully moved it around in circles as I slid my middle finger inside her wet pussy, firmly pushing up on her G-spot. She wasn't tight anymore; she was so swollen I almost had to use two fingers! Using what I learned from Mrs Parks, I pushed my finger in all the way to her P-spot and held pressure there for a moment, ran it around her cervix to push into her much more sensitive A-spot, and then slowly pulled it out, rubbing against her pussy wall and lingering at her G-spot, and then all the way out.

Now it was her turn to say "Ach du lieber Gott!" which basically translates 'Oh my God!'

So I finger-fucked her for some time, slowly pushing in deep, going around her cervix, then out her pussy, paying special attention to her G-spot on the way out, gradually moving faster and faster with each cycle. All the while I was gently running my tongue through her pussy cleft; slowly moving it from where my finger was inserted, up through her cleft and around her clit, then back down the same path in her cleft to my inserted finger and up again, then down again, over and over. She tasted wonderful. I was absolutely in heaven. So was Elsie, based on the squeals, moans, and other noises she made.

When her hips started rocking again, I knew she was close to coming. I increased my finger pressure inside her pussy and continued with my tongue movements. She had been saying (in German) things like, 'good boy' and 'that's the spot' and 'ooh don't stop.' But now she was saying "Ach du lieber Gott!" again and saying it over and over and louder and louder until she was yelling it.

As her entire body shook her yells turned into screams -- once, twice, then a third time. On the third scream she had a massive orgasm that lasted for several seconds and shook her entire body. When it was over, she stopped screaming and giggled softly.

'I can't believe I screamed,' she whispered in German, still giggling.

She got up and turned around to lay next to me. She put her mouth to my ear and with hot moist breath whispered in German, 'No one's ever made me cum that many times.' Then she moved her mouth to mine, stuck her tongue deep inside my mouth and sucked my tongue all the way into hers. We laid there sucking face for a long time, as she pulled on my dick and stroked my shaft. In the meantime, I petted her wet pussy, smearing her juices all around with my fingers - inside and out. It was a very nice way to end a very nice day.

We had many Saturdays like this. Needless to say, digging potatoes in Bavaria turned out to be the best summer I ever had.