Elspeth's Moments of Distraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Els...Els...you wonder...that feels so good!'

She nods dumbly in reply. He has sought to love her, share in the act, and not dominate their loving heat. She had seen what he would bring to her and she had accepted the impetuosity of his ways; wanted his flesh to take her, to go deeper and deeper. One hand clamped his straining prick; the other caressed her moistened lips, where she sought him to again be and to stay there, her touches guiding him certainly into her.

'Let me do this...for a moment,' she crooned, her eyes darting to meet his look upon her and then at what she sought to do.

'Els!' he exclaimed.

In the circumstances, it was probably the most stimulating sensation that a woman had ever bestowed on him. Her light-fingered touches, to his length and scrotum, inflamed his senses and longing. Els pulled gently and guided him to her entrance. Guy saw her eyes widen in pleasure and her fingers pinch his breasts gently as he pressed insistently against her moistened opening before she relented.

He drew Els to him and kissed her. 'It's for me to please you now...'

As Els rose and fell, eased and gripped onto him, he moved to meet her in every claim that she sought. He met and held the staring look upon him and chose not to think it was a contest to be pursued as they seduced every concession from the other.

'It's finally come to this...it's happening!' she gasped, brazenly, as he was kissed deeply. Els had again leaned forward to brush her hard nipples across his chest and to have him take them in his mouth; to suck, kiss and lick them. 'You...you wonder! That feels so wonderful!'

Her slow rocking and sinuous, movements allowed him to claim her body and to do so deeply. She leaned back, her hands on the bed, and stretched him. Els thrust forward and back and when the sensations of being found so deeply became too much for her, she moved forward and settled, stifled her cries against his mouth, and succumbed to the exquisite, stretching, pleasure Guy brought without a moment's reprieve.

'You have me now...just me now!' Els looked down to where they were joined. 'My body hurts...but you helped me with that before and I want it all now, from you.'

'Only this...forget everything else!'

He gasped as he felt her slow, rhythmic clamping on his swollen length as Els continued to rise and fall on him as quickly as her failing energy and soreness in her joints allowed. With Melanie, he had known of ardent ways. His ex-wife had been blessed, but Elspeth brought a whole new meaning to the sharing of pleasure with him, in both body and mind. The modest, well-dressed, woman that he had met in the café had become someone else. All that he may have imagined of her ways of loving him were now so different, passionately and demandingly so.

'Guy, you...you darling!' she gasped, digging slender fingers into his shoulders and moving to kiss him; to have her breasts sway and tease the skin of his chest, beguiling him once more, and all the while moving to tamp and clamp on him in a rousing, wrenching, rhythm. 'You're so much bigger than Ken.'

'And you've become someone else.' A sound between a laugh, a moan, and a growl, escaped over Guy's lips.

Elspeth's claims upon him increased in their demanding intensity and tempo; her bed rocked and tapped the wall in time with the mesmerizing rhythm that had been set. 'You must have wanted this as much as I did.'

Before she could answer, he flexed; Guy's sinuous, questing, movements finding her, and so deep as he pulled her down upon him. Elspeth could only expel piercing yelps and clenched his skin n response. The reality of loving Guy was so much better than her wayward fantasies of doing so and what they had shared on that holiday so long ago. She was a respectable woman, a mother with wayward thoughts of a man her errant daughter had discarded and then divorced.

'Maybe I did want this with you...maybe I did. Only now it's been made real.'

She moved to meet Guy's hands as they slid up her clammy body, over her hips and her gently curved stomach, to cup her breasts. He wanted to kiss and squeeze her pert nipples.

'And you have got me to love now...'

The feel of his hands on her body was so very different, hungrier, from the selfish behavior that Ken pursued. Guy's searching caresses inflamed and encouraged her senses. They encouraged her to move quickly against him, rolling her hips in smooth motions, starting slow, so slow, just getting accustomed to his slip and settlement, then the stretching plunging rhythm of his cock within her. A long, low sigh left his lips, before he brought his mouth to her breasts, wrapping his lips around each nipple in turn.

Elspeth gazed up at the ceiling, pinched the skin of his chest and, in her pleasure, rose and fell harder and faster against him. She clenched him with muscles unaccustomed to such a fevered rut, her body holding him fast each time Guy claimed her.

'Guy...Guy! I can't stop this!' Her quickening clamps upon him were matched by gasping kisses as he too reached fulfillment. 'Share...we share!'

His hands pinched her breasts as if he would tear them from her body. Els screamed out in her pleasure and pain. They chased their rapture until it consumed their minds and bodies, the frenzied rock and tamp of her body on him too much to withstand.

'Elspeth! Elspeth! Should I...let go?' he cried out, lifting his head from the bed and looking at her. Elspeth had a faraway look.

'Yes...yes...yes, all of it...in me!' Els finally exclaimed, her voice hoarse and raw. 'Hold on for as long as you can, my darling!'

Perhaps, at any other time, she might have thought clearly. Perhaps on another day, she might not have suggested they be together and walk in the park; not then invite him into her home where she could seduce him; or for Guy to fulfill a fantasy of them being together like this. Perhaps a little more attention from Ken, and she wouldn't have even noticed the appraising glances and soft smiles upon her that were bestowed by a young man whom she needed to no longer think of as a handsome, and gifted, son-in-law, but a man and unattached just as she now was.

Whatever had been fanciful, and unlikely, had become only too real and mutually agreed upon.

All of that was now dispensed with as she claimed him for herself; would not think that these ways of it between them would ever be ended. Her head was thrown back as bliss rushed through her body in drugging waves. Guy claimed her so very deeply; his hands on her waist tightening so that she could no longer control all that would follow; the pace of their rut that now defied all reason. She languished upon him and wondered how she had been stretched and then found until she shivered. She felt Guy shudder before she was flooded in searing, spurting rushes of his release.

'Elspeth...you wonder!' he called out; the ferocious pinch of his fingers, to her thighs and hips if she had not stilled them, so easily bruising her.

'Only with you, like this...only you with you,' she groaned on her ebbing pleasure; the act prolonged for as long as they could each bear it.

She knew that it should not happen again between them. She was certain that it would. The loving that she had shared and bestowed, or received, felt incredible; any intruding sense of worry or restraint was soon dispelled.

She ached from pleasure and pain.

'I asked you to have lunch with me...' he smiled, his look upon her teasing and provocative once more.

'And look what we've found...' she answered, moving forward to kiss him and to crush the tumble of her breasts against his skin. 'We have days and nights to be together if that is what you want?'

She had given voice to what she hoped Guy would agree to.

His hands trailed over her body from Elspeth's shoulders to her hips and warm thighs, onto the place where they had been so emphatically and pleasurably joined. Her shivers feeling his fingers touch her place soon lessened. Just as the kisses they had shared were now stilled. Els slumped down upon him, her breaths still hot on his skin; her mouth pressed to Guy's lips in this, a final act of sharing.

'You should probably shower, Guy darling,' Elspeth exhaled, nuzzling his jaw as she reached for his now flaccid length just to be certain that he too was entirely spent, 'before you head off home. You're back in my life, where I hope you will stay.'

'I could get lost over you...' he told her, half-turning and seeing her nod; a soft tremble on her lips. 'Would that be so crazy?'

'Be still on that for now...be still.'

Dismay vied with a sudden rush of affection for him; that Guy would give voice to such an emotion and so soon. She just languished in his embrace upon her; had found it impossible to believe that so much could have been shared and pursued, wantonly and impetuously.

Her experiences with men truly began with Ken, the man claiming her when she was twenty-one and a young woman, all but an innocent It had happened after they had gone to a gig of some long-forgotten band. He had found her and gotten her pregnant. By the time that she had discovered it was so, and after precautions had been taken to meet his frequent and only too pleasurable claims, she had been asked and agreed to marry. Their passion endured into early married life, but it had changed as he worked long hours and was frequently away. Times in bed with him were routine and less demonstrative of what he felt for her.

She had discovered the other woman that she knew herself to still be, but with Guy. His claims enthralled her, and they had demanded so much more of her in response. She had felt alive and desired once more, and she had relived those moments in the sea when they had been in Barbados on what she had then supposed to be a family holiday, but the cracks in their respective marriages were already evident.

There could no longer be any doubt of her place in Guy's thoughts.

'I'd better go,' he said in a voice that held regret. Els stilled the slow, sliding caress of his fingertips to her enervated skin.

'Yes, perhaps you should. You were wonderful...made me feel wanted again,' she says in awe and meaning it. She wants to know of him again and to feel exhausted from their loving, just as she does now. She wants Guy to find her and for them to call out to each other in wanton pleasure. She wants to claim him as if it was to be for the last time and to hear the soft gasps of satisfaction that she has brought to him. Above all, she wants to make love with a man who means it to her, as she has done moments ago.

'A line's been crossed,' he murmurs, drawing away enough to meet her stilled look upon him.

'Yes, and I've got to live with that too, now.'

Guy asked her to shower with him. Elspeth did not refuse. Every moment that they now spent together was precious, familiar, and unembarrassed. A different, managed, future was hoped for but it would remain only too uncertain.

She had to live for the moment, every blissful one of them as they sought to discover if there really could be an enduring relationship between them after all that had been discovered, and just how that was to be managed.

Passion and commitment; hope and reality were such strange bedfellows.

12