All Comments on 'Elunara: Mission Specialist Ch. 13'

by Thatawfulwowporno

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoover 5 years agoAuthor
I read this to a class

I had to write a one act play, and I knew just what I wanted to do. I wrote this, removed the sex scenes, hinted at them, and then read it to my class.

I amuse me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
good idea

tease the new readers in your class with a taste of your series is a good idea. Why do I see an attempt at hate fucking to show dominance from Vicky against Elunara only for it to turn around and they become friends.

MaZeWMaZeWover 5 years ago

We already know Vicky and Elunara will never be friends. This is the bitch, Elunara threw her son out of the house and into a water pit when he slept with her in Elunara's bed. And Grogek threw him in all over again when Elunara told him.

MarconMarconover 5 years ago
So

are you doing anymore writing here or have you had your fun writing?

ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoover 5 years agoAuthor
I will keep writing

I posted this last night, but it didn't go through.

I have plans for a few more mission specialists, and more plot lines to write on "for the whored".

I spent a good chunk of last year working on an original novella that I submitted for a competition, and then continued that piece for two more parts. I have "finished" but not edited the story. I will get it ready for official publication at another time, right now I'm waiting to see if I won or not.

I have more to say on "For the Whored" and quite frankly, have no idea when I will actually stop. Perhaps when it catches up with the "epilogue" I wrote and posted. I am writing for myself, and where my little brain takes me, not for any other reason. I will let people know when I think I'm finished. I thought I was finished before, but Elunara calls to me. I am re-reading "for the whored" first so I don't have any more continuity errors I've been noticing, and so I can see where I've been, to think about where I will go.

I will continue writing, it just may be on a new novel. I am currently attending college and that takes up my time. I also don't want to post more until I get a nice backlog of chapters. I will tell people where to find more of my work later.

For the e-book of this story, check out barnes and noble, or smashwords, and look for "GG Ryan".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatawfulwowporno@Thatawfulwowporno
559 Followers
I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords. Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I am currently breaking the...