Elven Captive Pt. 02

Story Info
Will Sheyna find love in the village, or remain a slave?
3.9k words
4.67
4.5k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Awebb27
Awebb27
188 Followers

All characters are fictional, and are 18+ years old. If subjects like shemale elves, sexual slavery or threesomes are not your cups of tea then please move along - otherwise I hope you enjoy my story!

--------------------------------------------

Sheyna was days from giving birth. Over the last nine months her once-flat tummy had rounded, her large breasts now even heavier as they swelled with milk. At first she hated the elves, hated how they stole her freedom and brutalized her body, but over time she had grown to realize that they, as a culture, were not typically the blood-thirsty, vile monsters she had first thought them to be.

Yes, during the war they had slaughtered her people; but, as she listened to their tales of battle, she came to understand that humans had killed just as many elves, and had been the ones to start the war when they beheaded one of the Sanguine Tribe's children in a bid to cower the warrior elves.

It was true that Ioa and Crilyn still came to her hut nightly to fuck her, sometimes alone and sometimes together, but even that had its place in her routine. Otherwise her two owners left her alone, the elves agreeing to live their separate lives until the baby was born and their bet could be settled. Sheyna had found work as a baker, a skill she was well versed in, and each day she spent hours in the tribe's communal kitchen learning elf cuisine.

Survival was foremost, and the human reasoned that she could mend her emotions when her life became more stable.

Sheyna, once she began making an effort to be more friendly, found that most of the elves often displayed kindness, both to her and to each other. Contrary to what she was taught growing up the elves were like her kind, each one just as diverse, emotional and opinionated as any human. Their initial barbaric appearance was for times of war, and so long as peace reigned they spent their time creating beautiful art and growing the most incredible produce.

It was a peaceful life, and as the weeks went on Sheyna found herself opening her heart up.

One elf in particular made a point of visiting the human every day, her warm smile and golden, curly hair always a welcome sight. Orielle was the village blacksmith, and whispers liked to circulate that she never ate at the communal kitchen until Sheyna started baking her delicious pastries there. The two greatly enjoyed chatting together, and Orielle often escorted Sheyna home in the evenings after work.

The rumors were true, no matter how much the pretty blacksmith may blush and deny them.

As the days passed Sheyna grew more and more fond of Orielle, and though she had made other friends in the village it was always the blacksmith she was the happiest to see. One night, about half way through her pregnancy, Sheyna was in the midst of being double penetrated by Ioa and Crilyn when she had an unexpected thought: she wished it were Orielle fucking her. Her wet cunt throbbed, a familiar tingle building as a distant orgasm approached, and as she closed her eyes it was easy to imagine a certain elf with sunlight-hued hair.

Even though Sheyna was loath to admit it the blacksmith was beautiful; the elf was an admirable mixture of brain and brawn, and her muscular, lean body was accentuated by the ten-inch cock that could often be seen pressed up against the blacksmith's tight, leather pants. She had never shown the human any untoward attention, and Orielle seemed to genuinely care about Sheyna's well-being, a potent emotional mixture for the lonely, displaced human.

As thoughts of the kind blacksmith flooded her mind Sheyna reached the crest of her orgasm, her slick pussy and tight little asshole clenching down around the invading cocks. When Sheyna felt the hot, sticky burst of Crylin's cum filling her ass she hit her own climax, smacking her hand over her mouth to keep her from screaming the blacksmith's name. After her owners left that night she lay in bed, thoughts once more turned to the friendly elf.

For the first time since her capture Sheyna felt the urge to masturbate, her pussy longing to feel her fingers deep inside it. As she stroked herself, tentatively at first, she imagined how it would feel to share real intimacy with one of the strong, beautiful warrior elves. Would there be cuddling after sex, or maybe they could eat breakfast together the next morning? Would they give her a massage when her back felt sore? Maybe, if she was lucky, they would even want to share an intimate moment like bathing together?

That was when the blacksmith entered her mind.

Orielle probably looked very desirable with droplets of water trailing along her abs. Would she be a gentle lover? Or, as Sheyna's quivering pussy secretly hoped, could she get rough and wild during sex? Did she regularly take many women to bed, like a large percentage of the elves did, or was Orielle a one-on-one lover? Would she be willing to learn to kiss the way humans did, as a common sign of affection?

Thoughts of the blacksmith enraptured her mind, Sheyna's cunt growing wetter as she imagined the blonde between her legs, pointed ears showing off a faint blush as Orielle licked her pussy. Sheyna came, hard, moaning in pleasure as her fingers tugged persistently at her clit. Her fantasy helped her reach her peak, the orgasm crashing over her in a shuddering wave.

"Unnnnngh!"

Sheyna collapsed back onto the furs beneath her, chest heaving as her gaze drifted out to the night stars. She was sweaty, limbs weak after the through fucking she had endured on top of her masturbation session. On a whim she threw on a plain shift, the loose garment clinging to her skin. She prayed that a nighttime walk in the cool, late autumn air would help clear the cobwebs of fantasy from her mind, allowing her to focus back on reality.

Ten minutes later the human was picking her way carefully down the steep, rock-strewn path towards the creek, her skin finally cooled sufficiently in the ample light of the full moon. Then, as Sheyna rounded a bend in the path she slipped, her bare feet skidding on loose shale as she clawed at the ground. Not more than a few feet past her the cliffside cut off, a fifty-foot drop the only thing awaiting her. If she reached the edge, and couldn't stop, there was no chance of survival.

"Help!"

There wouldn't be anyone around to hear the desperate woman's plea, not that late at night, but instinct dictated she scream.

"Hellllllllllp!"

Sheyna's screech echoed eerily against the dark trees, her face screwed up in pain while roots and stones scraped her body. She kept sliding, scrabbling at the loose ground to try and get a handhold as the drop rushed to engulf her, when the world jerked to an arm-numbing stop. Her tear-filled gaze lifted, wide eyes fixating on the thing that had halted her careening slide.

It was a hand.

Orielle gripped Sheyna, muscles straining as she hefted the human up. With a grunt the elf pulled her up over the edge, bringing the petite human to safety. Without a word she scooped the shaking, sobbing woman up, carrying her down to the small creek. With a gentleness that Sheyna had never experienced the elf tended to her wounds, her just-washed tunic making for perfect, albeit slightly damp, bandaging.

As the minutes ticked by Sheyna's chest stopped heaving, tears drying once her rough sobs subsided. As Orielle finished patching the human up, the girl clearly more mentally scarred than physically, Sheyna spoke.

"Thank you."

The simple words brought a tiny smile to Orielle's face, some of the tension draining from her clenched jaw. Sheyna not speaking had scared her, fear making her heart drum painfully, so to hear anything from the human was welcome. She nodded; anyone with a shred of decency would have done the same thing, so no gratitude was required.

"Of course! There, you are all bandaged up. Your wounds will hurt, but none of them are extensive. The baby should be fine, since you did not suffer a massive impact, but I hope you will choose to see the midwife tonight since stress can harm a child too."

Sheyna nodded, hands instinctively covering her belly. Everything felt normal, no alarm bells ringing inside her body, but she would definitely take the elf's advice.

Orielle examined the human, her gaze soft. Sheyna had endured much since meeting the Sanguine Tribe, and sorrow for the young woman's experience darted through the elf's heart. The human was remarkable, however, and her resilient spirit was admirable. Many captives broke, minds and souls fracturing like brittle leaves, but a few like Sheyna managed to thrive.

For years Orielle had remained neutral to all captives, keeping a kind, polite distance from the claimed women, but something about this feisty, intelligent woman made her want to get to know the human. That was why she had begun frequenting the kitchen, and why she had walked Sheyna home regularly.

Just a curiosity, nothing more.

That was the lie Orielle told herself each night as she lusted after the small human. She longed to get to know Sheyna, finding herself attracted to the woman's mind, but she also desired to touch her. Orielle had spent many nights in her small, single bed, cock grasped tightly in hand as she imagined what Sheyna's cunt felt like. The human was fertile, that was clear, and Orielle had cum as she fantasized about planting her own seed deep inside the beautiful woman.

"Orielle, will you hold me? I, I...I would really like some comfort..."

The words broke Orielle's thoughts, her body responding to the petite woman's request. She once more scooped Sheyna up, cradling the human to her chest and nestling them down comfortably on the bank of the stream.

"Thank you."

The repetitive phrase spilled from Sheyna's lips, her arms wrapping around Orielle's neck as she nestled her head against the elf's shoulder. The elf hummed in recognition of the appreciation, the warmth of her body seeping in to soothe some of the human's aches. She held the girl carefully, enjoying the closeness of soft skin. As the night air chilled further Orielle noticed Sheyna's nipples pebble, their proximity making the observation unavoidable.

Sheyna must have noticed too, as she pulled away with a blush coloring her pretty cheeks.

"I, ummm, I'm so sorry..."

Orielle chuckled, pressing a finger gently to the girl's lips.

"Hush. It is normal, and when bodies are close some responses are unavoidable. Relax back against me, and pay it no mind."

Sheyna nodded, returning to her previous position as bid. This time, however, she accidentally brushed her small hand over Orielle's groin as she adjusted herself. The elf willed her body not to react, commanding her cock to not respond to the unintentional stimulation, but it was no use. Sheyna soon felt the large appendage digging against her hip, her pussy instantly dampening in response. The blacksmith could scent the girl's arousal, and she desperately wished she could pleasure the human.

They sat in silence, the tension mounting as they each tried not to move. Finally Sheyna's hip shifted out of discomfort, her hand sliding downwards to brace herself, and it landed squarely on Orielle's cock. It felt like the world held its breath, neither of them breathing as Sheyna tried desperately to regain stillness. Then Orielle broke the silence, her voice thick with desire.

"Sheyna...I would take you here and now, would have you ride me until all you felt was satisfaction, but I cannot because you are owned. However, if you choose, I would be more than happy to offer you a lesser release, as you clearly need it."

The human hesitated, but just for a heartbeat. She tentatively stroked the dick beneath her palm, fingers gently squeezing its girth through Orielle's leather pants. The blacksmith groaned, hips bucking as her cock was groped. Wordlessly Sheyna slid down between the elf's legs, quick fingers peeling back the lacing of Orielle's breeches. The turgid cock sprang free, bobbing eagerly in front of the human. Sheyna bit her lip, eyes glued to the massive cock before her. Her voice was a breathy whisper, as if speaking louder would wake them from a dream.

"Let me help you first."

She slowly licked the tip, Orielle's precum salty on her tongue. The human began to suck, her well-practiced oral skills soon bringing the elf to the brink of orgasm.

"S-Sheyna, I am going to, to, unnnngh...!"

The human plunged her throat down, sheathing the cock to the hilt. Orielle erupted, several blasts of thick cum jetting against the back of the human's tongue.

"Oh, gods..."

A satisfied groan rumbled from Orielle's chest, the blacksmith heaving a contented sigh as her balls emptied. She looked down, heated gaze piercing the woman between her legs with a sultry glance.

"Stand."

The elf dropped to her knees as Sheyna obeyed, and within moments Orielle's head was beneath the girl's ripped shift, her tongue seeking out the human's clit. With gusto she ate out the soaking pussy, the elf's tongue bringing Sheyna to three orgasms in rapid succession. She licked, fingered and sucked, loving the mewls and cries Sheyna was making above her. The human's knees soon began to buckle, the blacksmith catching the exhausted girl.

Orielle maneuvered them back to their spot, fingers still gently sliding in and out of the human's needy cunt even as she cradled the girl to her. When they got reseated Orielle maneuvered Sheyna so that she was straddling the elf's lap, her pussy still riding the trio of fingers lodged deep within it.

"Cum again for me, darling."

Sheyna's body listened, her cunt clenching as it milked the fingers. She whined, breasts bouncing rhythmically as the erotic handjob came to an end. Orielle's fingers withdrew, each digit coated in the human's slick juices. The elf licked her fingers, gaze locked with Sheyna's, and when she finished her strong arms circled around the nubile human.

"I want to free you."

It took a moment for the words to register, Sheyna hardly believing them.

"H-how? I am carrying one of their children, and..."

Orielle shook her head, gently interrupting the human's doubts.

"None of that matters, since the tribe shares responsibility for all children. We love them equally, regardless of parentage, so that is no worry. I will purchase you as soon as the baby is born, which is when your masters will have settled that stupid bet."

Her hand slid back down, gently cupping the pussy that she had just so carefully tended to.

"You will have your freedom, I swear."

Sheyna merely nodded, unwilling to pin her depleted reserves of hope on a distant dream. That night marked the first of their clandestine relations, one of many in which they grew to know each other even better. She was an owned woman, a captive sex slave to two virile elves, but another held her heart. With each day, each small conversation and every stolen glance, her feelings for Orielle grew stronger.

Then came the day her water broke.

Ten excruciating hours later a healthy baby boy was delivered, the midwife proudly presenting him to the tribal council. After dozens of congratulatory gifts and praises the human was finally allowed to return to the peace of her hut, baby Finnil bundled in her arms.

No sooner had she settled herself in bed, her son nursing contentedly, when her door was pushed open. There stood her masters, both of them excited to see what the blanket covering the child would reveal. She hardly spared them a glance, her voice completely disinterested in them.

"It's Crylin's child."

Sheyna had been told that children always took their elf parent's hair and skin color, so there was no doubt which of her owners had sired Finnil. The duo approached the bed, a smug grin plastered across Crilyn's face.

"Good! Now you can move into my house, and stop working. My slaves spend their time tending to me, and me alone."

A gentle, persistent knock resounded, Ioa's disappointed expression swapping for one of curiosity.

"Who else are you expecting? New mothers are supposed to be left with just their masters or partners."

Orielle let herself in, now very familiar with the hut. She strutted over to the bed, her proud gaze never leaving Sheyna. Crylin let out a growl, hand snaking to her sword.

"What business do you have here, Orielle? Is making weapons, instead of using them, finally boring you enough to come sparr?"

The golden-haired elf merely smiled, ignoring the jab.

"I have business to discuss with you."

She pointed to Sheyna, trying not to let her frayed nerves show.

"I want to purchase the captive."

Ioa and Crilyn stared at Orielle, two sets of eyebrows arched in equal levels of disbelief. Crylin was the first to speak, unable to keep the scoff from her voice. Ioa, having lost the bet, had no further say in Sheyna's fate.

"A slave this pretty is worth a hundred gold! I am sure that would break your earnings if you spent that much, so slink on back to your forge now."

Sheyna, eyes darting between the two elves, knew what would come next. Orielle had prepared her, warning her ahead of time that she would need to say unkind words in order to talk the price into a reachable range.

"One hundred gold, for her!? She is used, her cunt a sloppy mess after you two have had it, and you have given her no disciplinary training."

It was true - most captives underwent special training to become more docile, but Ioa and Crilyn had been so taken with Sheyna's feisty nature that they had decided not to. This now worked doubly in Sheyna's favor, as Orielle could use it as a bargaining chip. Crilyn scowled, unable to refute the claim. She would never admit it, but her harem was already a mess of squabbling, backstabbing bitches, and she had no real interest in adding another potential problem to her life. She had already one-up Ioa, so if she could earn a hefty amount of coin instead...

"Fine. Eighty gold and you can have her. I have enough other slaves as it is, so you can be the lucky elf who gets to pretend to mellow this one."

Fate was in Sheyna's favor, as Orielle had eighty-six gold to her name.

That day she was sold to the elf she loved, the village council signing off on the proper paperwork. As soon as that was done she and Orielle signed one more paper, one that saw them bound to each other in the eyes of the tribe. She and Finnil were moved into their new home, Orielle having crafted a larger bed to welcome her new family, and for the first time in over a year Sheyna was happy.

--------------------------------------

Two months went by, and the midwife cleared Sheyna to return to all of her normal activities. That night, while Finnil slept over in Orielle's mother's hut, the lovers found themselves alone. To Sheyna's surprise Orielle seemed to have an agenda, the elf ushering her wife out the door into the summer evening. Soon they were down by the creek, the blacksmith cradling her human wife as they lounged back against the roots of a towering oak.

Orielle caressed Sheyna's cheek, her lips pressing softly against her wife's. When they parted Sheyna was panting, still unused to being allowed to perform that particular human custom. Orielle spoke, her voice heavy with emotion.

"Half a year ago my life was changed. I was cleaning my clothes, my body sore from a long day at the forge, when I heard your screams. I saved you that day, but you saved my heart."

Orielle glanced down at her crotch, eyebrows wiggling jokingly.

"And you saved my cock! It was in desperate need of your magical, oral-based healing powers."

Sheyna blushed, a giggle escaping her at her wife's lewd joke. She thought back to that day, to how eager she had been to suck Orielle's cock, and she felt a jolt of arousal skitter through her. She decided to tease her lover, knowing full well that one of Orielle's turn-ons was their racial difference. Sheyna undulated her hips, her ass sliding over her wife's groin.

Awebb27
Awebb27
188 Followers
12