Elven Captive Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet you liked having me suck you, hummm? The little human slave deepthroating your massive cock really got you off, didn't it?"

Orielle groaned, the cock in question hardening as Sheyna teased her.

"Yes, it did. I knew then that I wanted you, and it required all of my control not to take you right there."

Sheyna began sliding down her dress straps, her perky, milk-heavy tits bouncing free from the clinging cloth.

"Then take me now."

Orielle needed no further invitation. In moments Sheyna's dress was on the ground, her lithe, naked body bathed in soft moonlight. She glowed like a goddess, the human's curves outlined delectably as Orielle drank in the sight of her beloved. The blacksmith soon joined her, the elf's shapely abs clearly defined in the natural light. This was the first time they would consummate their marriage, and even though she had been taken by elves before Sheyna found her eyes transfixed to her wife's body. Orielle chuckled, stepping forward to gently tilt her lover's chin up.

"Do you like what you see, darling?"

The human nodded, her body quivering in response to the heat crackling through her lover's voice. Then Orielle's lips were upon hers, Sheyna's breath catching in her throat as the human was thoroughly kissed. Calloused hands began gliding over her body, mapping each dip and valley with gentle precision. The fingers found themselves exploring deeply, the human's body a map waiting to be read.

By the time Orielle was done Sheyna was panting, her pussy dripping with desire. The blacksmith turned her wife around, pulling the petite human against her chest. A low growl escaped the elf, her desire to dominate her lover growing stronger with each second.

"Are you ready, my dearest?"

"Yes, please! I need you, so badly..."

Orielle reached in front of her lover, deft fingers spreading the human's wet pussy lips.

"Ooooh, it looks like you are ready. How do you want me? I can be whatever you need, fast or slow, rough or gentle...I will do whatever will get you off the best."

Sheyna whimpered, her mind going hazy as Orielle began circling her clit.

"I, oooh, I...please, hard! Fuck me hard and fast, make me remember that I'm nothing more than a set of wet, ready holes for elven cocks to cum in..."

Orielle bent her lover forward, carefully pressing the girl to the ground. Soon Sheyna was in a familiar position, her hands and knees on the soft grass as a huge, elven cock hammered deep into her tight little cunt. Again and again Orielle brought her wife to orgasm, the human screaming in delight as she was pounded. Her mouth, ass and pussy were thoroughly used, each orifice filled with jizz until it wouldn't stop leaking from her.

Before sunrise Orielle would take her again, that time in their bed, and by the hour Finnil was returned home Sheyna was on her way to giving her wife a child a child.

12