Elven life in an Orc camp! Pt. 01

Story Info
An elven princess gets kidnapped by an orc general.
913 words
3.76
7.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Which snob are we escorting today?"

"Someone fucking rich, look at all the adventurers!"

"Bet its some stuck-up fuc-" The male adventurer shut his mouth before finishing his sentence as an elderly human male walked up to the carriage.

"Shut up!" the elderly man shouted while slowly closing the distance between him and the group. "You're escorting the princess to the human settlement in the mountains! She will need to be there in two days!" The elderly man paused his sentence as he climbed onto the carriage. "You will need to be respectful!" he continued while taking his seat on the carriage. "All of you are hired for her protection! "Start walking towards the castle!" As the elderly man stopped speaking, a voice instructed the crowd.

"Ya heard the fucker line up!" The voice belonged to the dwarf seated next to the elderly man. "Ready? March!" He followed soon after, leaving little to no time before the dwarf drove the carriage off. The group of around 50 men quickly formed an unorganized formation around the moving carriage.

The dwarf yelled instructions to the men before turning his attention towards the big castle.

His eyes were fixed on the girl standing with her servants.

"Stop!" the dwarf yelled before he and the elderly man descended the carriage. As they walked towards the guards and servants, the dwarf and elderly man could listen to their conversation.

"Princess, your father hired adventurers to escort you and your guards. You will arrive at the human settlement within two days and begin talks about the treaty the day after." The servant who spoke those words was talking to a cloaked elf.

"Yes! You told me this already." A feminine voice answered from under the hood. Although hidden under the cloak, her attractive figure was still visible. The cloak wrapped tightly around her, showing her skinny waist and wide hips, but most attention was elsewhere. Her massive bubble butt revealed its round shape, while her perky breasts remained flawless beneath the thick cloak.

"Good to see you again, Princess Freya." The elderly man said as he came to a halt behind the cloaked girl before deeply bowing as she turned around.

"Yes Harold, good to see you." Princess Freya politely responded with a slight bow.

"Ya majesty," mumbled the dwarf before quickly bowing, "We should get going or we won't arrive on time." Said the dwarf before turning around to instruct his men: "Get ready ya fuckers!" The elderly man chuckled as the dwarf suddenly changed his tone.

"Shall we go, princess?" the elderly man asked.

"Yes, better not arrive late." Princess Freya said as she followed the dwarf to the carriage.

"Get in the line, fuckers!" The dwarf shouted while Harold helped the princess into the carriage. "Ready? March!" the dwarf said, after Harold and he took their place on the carriage.

"Say old human, how did ya meet the princess?" The dwarf asked as he drove through the countryside.

"Military assignment, I was part of a scout regiment," the elderly man explained. "Her mother went missing in orc territory, and our lord assigned my regiment as a special task force to assist in the search for the elf." The elderly man paused to look at the sky. "The elven queen was captured by the orcs, but she escaped and ended up in our territory with severe wounds. We found her and took her home." Before continuing his story, the man took an emblem out of his pocket. "The elven king rewarded us with these emblems and let us visit his daughter each year."

"So ya know the elven king too; you're a lucky lad. "The dwarf mumbled as the elderly man eyes scanned the area.

"We should enter the forest now, if we wish to avoid the orc camps." The elderly man spoke before returning to silence.

"Human, wake up!" the dwarf shouted while anxiously scouting around.

"What... What's?" the elderly man responded half asleep.

"Something wrong!"

"Listen up, ya fuckers!" The dwarf shouted to his men, "Something is out there; protect the princess!" The tired, unorganized mercenaries quickly formed a circle around the princess's guards while the guards surrounded the carriage. Until the silence of the woods was broken by a scream... and another.Until a shout broke out:

"Orcs!" A moment of silence appeared before some men were killed and the others fled. After merely a minute, all the remaining guards were dead.

"You search the carriage!" Princess Freya, still seated in the carriage, saw the door slowly open until she was face to face with an orc.

"General Rok, found female!" The humanoid-like beast yelled. A giant appeared behind the orc. Rok, as the orcs called him, was exceptional even among orcs. With more intelligence and strength than a normal orc. Generally, elves are considered tall, but Rok made Freya look tiny. Not only was his height insane, but Rok was extremely muscular, making his green body extremely intimidating. Roks was dressed in tribal clothing, leaving only his genitals covered by a piece of animal skin.

"Take off the cloak, girl." Rok commanded. Not seeing a way to escape, Freya took off the cloak, leaving her in travel gear. Her leather leggings wrapped tightly around her, leaving nothing to the imagination.

"Pointy ears, she noble elf!" an orc yelled from behind the massive general.

"Blonde hair, blue eyes and a stunning body. You're princess Freya," Rok muttered as he examined the girl, "knock her out!"