Elven Love Slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling was exquisite, and Varod felt the soft, wet walls of her pussy squeezing around his member. He still marveled that any Elf girl could take a cock of his size, yet Aronea always accepted it hungrily. The two of them seemed somehow meant for each other -- he filled her completely with no room to spare, like a key made precisely to fit a lock.

Aronea briefly sat still on top of him, eyes half closed and glazed over, clearly relishing the sensation of being so thoroughly stretched. As she rested there, Varod realized he could hear movement outside the tent; the bonfire had likely died down by now, and a few of his men must have tracked him down. He decided to ignore it.

As the Elf began slowly bouncing up and down in his lap, Varod grasped her round bottom more firmly to assist her. She leaned in to kiss him once more, and as she did so, he lifted one hand off her ass and gave it a rough, hard smack. Their lips still locked together, Aronea let out a lustful moan.

Aronea sat back upright and began to increase her pace, and her ass began to make plopping sounds each time she slammed down into his lap. As she rode him, her plump, pale breasts bounced heavily in front of him, and Varod reached out his tongue and flicked it over one pink, erect nipple before pulling it into his mouth.

The Elf's panting and moaning grew louder, and Varod was confident now that his men could hear them. The sounds of shuffling outside increased, and he heard them begin to mumble to one another. Perhaps they should not be ignored, after all.

"My men are outside," he told Aronea through his own heavy breathing. "I can hear them, so they can surely hear us."

Aronea shook her head -- she would not be dissuaded.

"I need it," she replied through heavy pants. "Please, Master. Please."

Varod eagerly obliged. He still held her bottom, helping the Elven girl ride him, and her pace increased even further. The slapping sound as her ass met his thighs grew louder, and her moans turned to carnal grunts. He watched as his huge, Orcish cock disappeared inside her again, then again.

By this time, the sounds of their mating were unmistakable, and the Orcs outside knew what was going on. The soldiers began to rhythmically strike their shields, almost like a drumbeat.

Aronea either did not notice them or did not care -- she was entirely focused on her pleasure. She continued to ride him, her pale body now covered in a glistening sheen of sweat, the features of her beautiful face furrowed in intense concentration. Her Elven ears began to bend downward, and Varod knew she must be close to orgasm.

As she neared her peak, Aronea slammed down into his lap once more, then held herself there as she rocked her hips back and forth against his muscular pelvis. Varod moved both hands to her waist, and they stared into one another's eyes as she ground against him.

Without breaking eye contact, the Elven girl reached down, took one of his hands off her waist, and placed it around her own neck.

Varod had always been the one to initiate this sort of act before, but he did not hesitate. His large, grey hand gripped around her ivory neck, and Aronea let out a strangled gasp of desire as she writhed against him even more frantically.

"I am yours," she murmured through raspy and constricted breath, still staring into his golden eyes, her face dappled with sweat. "I am yours."

"Always," he told her.

With that, the Elven girl came, pressing her sex into him as hard as she could. Varod held her firmly by the neck, and the sounds of her orgasm came out as a muffled gurgling. He could feel her pussy contracting spasmodically around his member. Her thighs squeezed against him, her nails dug into his shoulders, and her whole body shuddered as the sensations crashed over her in waves.

Finally, Varod felt her thighs release their hold on him. He took his hand from her neck, and she collapsed against his chest in a heap, gulping for air. Varod put his arms around her comfortingly and stroked her back.

He let her recover for a while longer as she lay against him, but the soldiers outside still beat a steady rhythm, and Varod had not been satisfied yet. After one last gentle stroke down her back, the grey Orc grasped her again by her bottom and lifted her out of the chair. Aronea draped her arms around his shoulders as he held her up, legs over his biceps and spread to each side of his waist, her dainty feet dangling in the air. His cock was still buried deep inside her, and he quickly began to fuck the fair Elf in earnest.

Aronea moaned anew, and that steady slapping sound returned as Varod's muscular thighs smacked against her ass. His strokes grew long, pulling almost entirely out of her before thrusting fully back in.

The soldiers outside started to shout and holler, and their drumbeat reached a fever pitch.

Varod began to grunt ferociously with exertion, and he could feel his own orgasm begin to swell. He was filled with an urgent, primal need to cum inside her. He held the Elf firmly as he fucked her, and he stared at her -- the Elven girl's face was flushed and red, her silvery hair matted down with sweat, the warpaint she had worn now hopelessly smeared. Even now, she was incredibly beautiful.

Aronea looked up at him longingly with those pale blue eyes.

"I love you," she told him breathlessly.

Despite all their affections for one another, that was a phrase neither had ever spoken to the other, and it was enough to put Varod over the edge. He let out one last carnal grunt, thrust into her as deeply as he could, then came. His cock throbbed, and he bellowed as it pumped its seed into her, over and over. He held her there, suspended in the air, until he felt the last drop spill out of him. He pulled Aronea in closer, and the two lovers touched foreheads, chests heaving.

Finally, the huge Orc set her down. Aronea stood for a moment, but her legs began to wobble, and she quickly collapsed to the floor. She giggled at her own exhausted clumsiness, then took a deep breath as she pulled the sweaty, matted hair away from her face.

Varod laughed along with her, then decided to join her on the floor. He sat cross legged, and the Elf leaned against him, undoing what remained of her pigtails. He put an arm around her, and she placed one elegant hand on his chest again.

The two of them sat there on the floor, naked and holding one another, for a long while. The drumbeat outdoors eventually faded, and the commotion outside the tent went silent.

Varod had never felt more content in his life.

**************************

Aronea rested against Varod for nearly an hour inside the tent, gradually snuggling her head into his lap as he played with her hair and stroked her pointed ears. The two said little to each other, but at this point, they did not have to.

As she looked up at him, she admired his strong jawline, his dark grey, heavily muscled chest, and his broad, Orcish shoulders. He was so strong and so handsome, and she could not recall why she had ever thought otherwise.

I never want to leave this tent, she thought to herself. If we do not leave, tomorrow can never come.

Despite her best efforts, her anxiety slowly crept back in. After an hour of cuddling against one another, she finally asked Varod the question she had been dreading all day.

"Master, will these Elves truly bow to an Orc who holds their own kind as slaves?"

Varod looked down at her, his face suddenly tense. "The details of the arrangement could not be agreed upon without the village council, and the council is trapped inside by the Troll army. The entire assault is a risk. There is still much I do not know."

Will they demand I be freed? Aronea pondered. Do I still even want to be freed? The Elves are my people, and yet... she felt her insides twist again. She did not know what to say, or how to feel.

"Master, I -- "

"I love you too," Varod said, cutting her off.

Aronea's mouth dropped opened with surprise, and her heart pounded loudly in her chest. She felt happy and sad at the same time; she wanted to sing and to cry. She nestled her head further into his lap to hide her face from him as he gently brushed her cheek.

"You are my love mate," he confessed, his voice clearly strained. "But a love mate should not be a slave."

Varod's face was pained, and he looked as confused as she.

"You say these Elven villagers want safety, that they want protection." He continued to stroke her cheek and hair. "But I did not give that to you. I attacked your home, and I took you as a prisoner. I am sorry I have kept you captive. I am..."

He paused, then shook his head. "I am sorry."

Neither of them was very good at this. Varod's father had raised him to be a great warrior, but he had never been prepared for a situation like this one.

Aronea placed gentle kisses on his lean, athletic belly. They sat in silence again, each unsure what to say to the other.

Eventually, Aronea drifted to sleep in his lap. When she awoke the next morning, Varod was gone. The battle had begun.