The Grove

Story Info
A perfect place for reading becomes a perfect place for...
5.5k words
4.72
40k
107

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woods were safe for me to walk to and from the village and work at the flour mill, despite that many maidens had been going missing recently. I never ventured farther out than those two places, but on this sunny summer day, I wanted to find a quiet place to read on a blanket. I carried a basket of provisions tucked beneath a folded blanket. I wore a powder blue sundress and my laced sandals, which were enough to trudge through the warm and firm ground of the forest.

I had ventured an hour east from the path, keeping a straight line so that I could find my way back. I'd need to remember to cut my reading short so that I gave myself the time to head back home before sundown. I didn't mind. It was worth it to travel this far out and be myself. The air turned sweet when I approached a part of the woods where the trees were thick and high reaching. The canopy was tinted green from all the leaves in the branches that filled in the gaps where the sun would normally blanket the ground. It made the discovery of the grove that much more enchanting.

It was an open circle with a small pond and a brook-sized waterfall spilling over from a gathering of rocks that continued north toward an incline. It was perfect. I set my basket down and unfolded the blanket. The water was my focus right away, since it was so clear, and the sun shining off the surface made it look like it was covered in diamonds. I felt so fortunate while I settled down on the blanket with my belly to the earth and my first book was lifted out of the basket. The first few pages were already flipped, I removed my sandals from my feet and settled in.

After about an hour of reading, I felt like I was being watched. I lifted my head up and stared around the grove, not noticing right away that anyone was around or anything being out of place. Shrugging my shoulders, I welcomed the break and sat up onto my knees, yawning and stretching my arms overhead. When I looked back down to the edge of the blanket, a patch of wild strawberries caught my attention. They were small, but ripe, and I plucked about five from the ground and popped them into my mouth. I, again, felt so lucky to find this place while I was reaching into my basket for the blueberries I had brought with me.

I opened the cloth they were settled in and I laid on my back to look up at the sky. A berry was occasionally placed past my lips while I watched the sun pass overhead. A few moments later, I felt a rush of heat filling my body, and my skin was forming a sweat. Was it the sun? It wasn't all that hot outside today. The grove around me looked hazy, and I felt like I was moving slowly. Maybe the blueberries were bad? I wasn't feeling ill. I felt uncomfortably hot. My light sundress was rubbing uncomfortably at my skin. I wasn't sure if I was still being watched, but I unlaced the corset sewn into the dress and loosened it from my chest. I sighed in relief as the sweet breeze from the forest washed over my hot, itchy skin.

My dress needed to come off. I wasn't sure what had gone wrong, but I couldn't handle the chaffing and unpleasant rubbing against my skin. I grabbed the hem and pulled the dress clean off of my body and tossed it into the basket.

"Mmmm..." I closed my eyes, feeling the freedom of the warm breeze touching me. I heard the sound of grass being weighed down by heavy steps. I felt unable to care about my panic of another individual nearby while I was naked, and my skin was still burning. The world around me was hazy and sparkly as though I were drunk. When the footsteps stopped to my left, I turned my head to look in that direction and noticed a very tall, black-furred werewolf standing with a posture similar to a man. He growled lowly in his chest, and it was a very low rumble that hummed through my skin. My rational mind would have screamed, but I found that I did not care that I was in the presence of such a handsome beast.

I felt unashamed to be laying in the middle of a grove on my blanket, with the only flesh that was now covered was my hips. Even that was starting to chafe. Another low rumbling growl from the beast, I opened my eyes and noticed that he was standing over me. His legs and thighs were tight, the muscles of his stomach had a six pack definition, and the chest on this black furred beast was chiseled.

His face was that of a wolf's, but his steely grey eyes were so kind as they looked down at me. I traveled my blue gaze down over his body again and noticed that he had two round furry balls hanging freely between his legs. A third oblong bulge was sitting above his testes, with a small, closed line at the top most part. I pushed my hands to the ground and sat up to look at him, my peach-sized breasts and most of my body in full display. Not that I noticed.

"Hello." I said. He seemed to understand me, because he nodded once, but said nothing to me.

"Am I in danger?" I asked. His head shook once. I felt better already. I still felt the haze as though this were a dream.

"Am I allowed to be here?" I asked. He shook his head once. Now I was certain I was in trouble.

"Should I leave?" I asked. He shook his head once. Then after, he lowered down onto his knees and crawled forward. As he did this, he was moving himself over my nearly naked figure. My hands moved out from beneath me and I laid back against the blanket when he was hovering over me. I felt my heart pounding as the beast was leaning his head down close to mine.

He sniffed at my face, circling his nose around my hair, and then his maw opened and he started licking at my neck. The sensation of his tongue sent pleasurable bursts of tingles through my neck and shoulders. I opened my mouth to moan and the continued lapping moved those pulses through my tightening breasts. My nipples were so hard, I felt an ache that was only relieved by his continued licking. My head was in a whirlwind of pleasure. The grove around me was foggy like a thick haze, and it felt like it had been out of a fairy tale. The panic that had been in my mind was gone, and it was now focusing on this werewolf licking his way down to my chest.

His hand reached up, and it was massive, about double the size of a lumberjack's hands with talons that were about an inch in length, and jet black as the rest of him. The digits were not bony, but thick like the paws of a wolf. My pale breast was cupped into his soft padded hand and his maw closed around the nipple, sucking it into his mouth and brushing his tongue over it.

"Ooohhhh my-" I felt the breath leave my lungs. I had never felt such pleasure, and my pale body compared to his jet black fur now blushed with a lovely shade of pink. The heat under my skin flooded beneath him.

At the same time of feeling my breast being sucked, his knees had gently coaxed my legs open, and his body now lay on top of mine, with my panties still clad around my waist. That didn't stop me from feeling the sensation of something long and stiff nestled on top of my sex. His hips ground down against my own, and I mewled like a kitten from my lips, panting softly as the beast on top of me was gently grinding his member against my clothed slit. My hand reached up and stroked at the side of his face, encouraging his stirring actions.

The idea of having sex with a werewolf was not a dream I imagined, but something about this enchanting grove, and the sweet musk that was in the air made me compliant about the idea. The wolf popped my breast out of his maw, and it was a deeper shade of red than my other breast. I panted to calm myself as I watched him lower himself down over the soft and supple slopes of my body. He stopped his head just over my hips and his silvery grey eyes watched my own as he planted his nose at the top of my panties to sniff at my arousal.

His talons gently hooked the hem of my panties on either side, and in a quick swipe, my underwear was cut from my waist. His right hand pulled the cloth away. I blushed heavily, and shyness made me close my legs before he could look. The werewolf gently growled in his chest and his hands moved down the sides of my navel, then my waist. The feel of his talons over my skin bordered on being ticklish and sensual.

His hands continued to move over the sides of my thighs and to the top of my knees. I loved the feeling of being touched, and my thighs being closed did not dissuade the wolf from gently sliding his fingers between my knees, and slowly guiding his hands down. As he descended his hands, my legs were gently being bowed out until my slit was exposed to the warm air and those wet lower lips flowered open. The werewolf pressed his hands on my inner thighs, and his maw lowered down to sniff at my sex.

A rumbling growl in his chest, his toothy maw opened, and his long, flat tongue snaked out and dragged across my lovely pink clit.

"Oooohhh!" I cried out. My head dropped back onto the blanket, my stomach was sinking and filling with heavy panting and moaning as this undiscovered beast was rolling his soft tongue firmly against my most sensitive bead of skin. The constant lapping from his maw was stirring pleasure I didn't know I could feel inside of me, growing with every strong lick from this wolf.

"Mmmh! Mmm! Yes! Mmh!" My hands clenched at the blanket, his hands kept my thighs bowed out and my pussy flowered open for his tasting, and I was not going to stop what he was doing. He didn't seem to want to stop either. Good. So good.

This werewolf spread my slit open with every stroke, tasting my sweet inner folds. My body burned and turned a heated red over every soft slope. I had never felt this way before. I lifted my head to see his eyes locked with mine while his long tongue expertly danced over that hot and needy little bead of mine. A slower drag of his tongue, I glanced down from his eyes to see if he was stopping. No, his head lowered down further and his tongue wiggled down from my clit, teasing at my more coveted entrance.

With my legs spread, there was no resistance for his tongue to slide into my textured insides. I felt fire burn through my womb, and all of the muscles of my belly tighten while this werewolf was probing at my sweet portal. He snarled, his tail went puffy and erect for a few moments while pushing his tongue deeper. My hands went from idling at my sides, to sliding over my breasts and massaging them gently. My eyes closed so all that I could concentrate on was this wolf and the building pleasure growing through my lower half. I felt a flood of warmth tingle through my skin, and my breathing started to fuel each moan as they were quickening.

I could feel my bowed legs shaking at the knees, and my moaning had a more desperate edge to them that this werewolf could hear. He slipped his tongue out from inside of me, and ascended his firm lick back over my clit. He quickened his stroking, knowing that I was reaching my sexual edge.

"Oh yes! Oh! Oh! Oh, yes! Yes! Yes! YES!" I spoke between deep and hurried panting. The lower half of my body was still forced down by the wolf's hands, and I was grateful as he continued to slurp at my sweetness through the painful lance of pleasure that bit at my frustrated little nub. I felt the sensation wash through my body, jolting my muscles as I came hard. He knew. I was crying out to the sky and a heavy, sweet musk filled the air while my body was locked in erratic spasms of my orgasm.

The wolf moved his maw in circles, rolling his tongue constantly over my slit until I had felt every drop of my release spent from my muscles. He probed his tongue back inside of me to drink at the milky sweetness I had spilled all over my bumpy walls. When he was satisfied with his taste, he leaned up from between my thighs and licked at his chops several times. My attention was focused between his legs, poking proudly from his sheath was a veiny, purple tip that peeked from his jet black sheath.

I felt my mouth watering at the sight, and despite my exhausted state, I sat up onto my knees and crawled forward to him on the blanket. Looking up to his silvery pools, he watched me intently as I approached his Adonis body. I was new to all of this, but I was eager to return the favor he had done for me. My face was level with that little spear tip, his furry sheath, and his massive round testes. I leaned in, taking in the scent of a woody, rainy musk. It smelled so good, I pressed my nose against his sheath and balls, taking in a heavy inhale and rubbing my face against the soft fur of his most sensitive flesh.

He rumbled low in his chest, and that little tip poked out more. Gently, I pressed my soft lips onto the tip and he huffed from his nose. Another inch was poking out from the sheath, and I placed another soft kiss. This time, I held my lips to it and slipped my tongue out to lick at the tip. He snarled toward the canopy and set his hand to my shoulder, gently petting his clawed tips through my hair. I felt encouraged and my tongue licked at the tip a few more times. I felt it grow beneath my tongue, inch by inch until it was about six inches in length.

At the base of his veiny cock, I watched the sheath split open and a round bulbous mass at the end of his member slide out from its furry rest. The bulb in question was thick, tight, and covered in veins. The flesh was pale, almost white compared to his dark member. I leaned down and instinctively, I dragged my tongue over that veiny knot at the end of his cock. He growled loudly, his hand clenched into my hair, but didn't stop me. I swirled and danced my tongue over that sensitive and massive knob of veiny flesh, using my wet lips to suck the flesh. My hands cupped at that sensitive round for only a few seconds before the wolf seized my hands by my wrists.

Raising my arms over my head, he held them in place with one of his massive hands, and his other reached down to his cock and directed the tip toward my lips. I leaned forward and guided him into my mouth. Returning his hand to join his other in locking my wrists, his hips now surged forward in a hungry urgency to pump his cock into my mouth. I coughed at first, feeling the tip poke at the back before it was finding its way down my throat. I moaned in agony and looked up toward him as all six inches were being thrust into my mouth, watching him find pleasure in my sucking his cock.

I closed my teary eyes and took breaths when I could. I coughed, gagged, and drooled all over his throbbing mass, coating my chin while his hips still rocked his thick member past my lips. He huffed, panted, and growled in his chest while his urgent needs were being met. I wasn't sure how long I would last. As his member stiffened, I could feel that it was harder for him to bend in my mouth, and that bulbous mass at the end of his cock seemed to be swelling more against my lips with every thrust forward.

In his need to release, the werewolf held himself inside of my mouth, looking down at me, watching with snarling huffs. I wasn't sure what he was waiting for, but eventually, I opened my mouth wide when it was clear I needed to breathe. He slipped himself out quickly and I gasped deeply. I coughed a few more times around his tip before he pushed his hips forward and shoved his cock into my mouth all the way to the base.

He held himself in again and looked down at me once more, waiting on something with his heady breaths. My mouth opened again needing to breathe. Instead of the relief I sought, this horny beast pushed that fig-shaped knot past my lips and into my mouth, forcing all of his length down my throat. Oh gods, I couldn't breathe, and wasn't sure how he managed to stretch this incredibly thick knot into my mouth. I was seizing around him, my crying eyes were closed, and I felt a forced rush of hot liquid squirt down into my belly while the beast roared through his animal lust until he was spent.

The knot in my mouth quivered and then softened, and he slipped it away. I dropped back onto the blanket and gasped for air for a good minute. I coughed and panted, laying there exhausted, with stretched lips, wet cheeks, and my body still eager for more. Looking up toward the wolf who walked like a man, he was patiently waiting for me to catch my breath. When I had done so, he returned to the blanket by crawling on all fours on top of me. His cock was still erect, and his animal knot was swelling again.

I laid down flat beneath him and brought my hands up to pet through the fur of his face. I stroked at his ears, and scratched at his cheeks. He pressed his furry body against my naked form and rubbed every inch of our bodies together that could touch. The feeling was so erotic and I hummed when I felt sexual desire bite at my clit. I wanted this horny beast to claim me. I wanted my first time to be with this werewolf. My body was ready. He was ready. I could feel his legs spreading mine apart. He looked down at me with those silvery eyes and he lapped at my lips with his tongue. I opened my mouth and slipped my tongue out to brush against his own, moaning at how erotic it felt.

He coiled his arms under my shoulders and held me close, and his cock probed at my sex, gently urging until the tip was sliding between the lips of my slit. He dragged the head down until it was nestled at my entrance and I seized. I gasped and looked up with him with fearful widened eyes. Even with as eager as I had been in wanting this, my first time was still scary to me. He leaned down and lapped at my neck, gently nestling that spear shaped tip at my entrance, probing gently inside and stopping. I sighed softly and felt thankful that he understood.

He lapped at my neck a few more times, before his needs commanded his body again. Already his tip was inside, and in one swoop of his hips, the remaining inches of his thick member were stuffed into my textured crevice. The hurt seared around his cock as it pushed past any resistance it met from my untouched hymen. Wetness permitted the motion effortlessly, and when his knot had docked at my entrance, he paused.

"Aaaoow!" I cried out in pain. A low and satisfying growl rolled through his throat, and I could feel his hips wiggle, moving that thick member while it was deep in my sex, making itself at home. I felt anguish, but I hoped it would pass. I settled my arms to wrap around his shoulders. His pelvis moved backward, and I could feel inches slide out of me, before he roughly lanced himself forward once more. I heard a wet slap when that thick knot met with my entrance.

"Ah!" The sensation of burning pain had lessened, and the wolf could tell. His hips slipped backwards and then swung forward again, but this time, he didn't stop. The sway of his hips continued to glide his cock out a few inches, then slam back into my depths. Once the pain had passed, I loved it. My panting and moaning found rhythm when he did, mixing with the sound of that knot slapping against my slit with each drop of his hips. His warm body crushed me against the floor of the grove, and I wrapped my legs around his waist while he continued to rigorously wedge that knotted wand deep into my pussy. I wasn't sure if anyone could hear us, but my moaning was growing and I sounded like some desperate animal beneath this hungry hound of the woods.

Every inch of my body burned with desire. My nerves were shooting waves of pleasure from the tips of my toes to the sensitive veins of my neck while I was being humped by this tenacious beast. My muscles flexed in such delicious ways and my mind was broken by this beast about my place in this world. There was no way I could go back to my normal life after this and I hoped that I wouldn't. The only wish I had in my secret heart at this time was to let this werewolf claim me.

My inner walls hugged around his thick member that he was tireless in rutting in and out of me. It was like he was bred for this one thing only. Defiling sweet mortal women like me. Everything about his anatomy fit with mine. His musk was so attractive, his tongue was so soft and felt delightful when it was licking my clit. His fur was like velvet against my skin, and his virility was currently showing me how long we would last.

12