Elven Lovers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cale -- I -- Oh gods, don't stop--"

Yarrow's hips picked up a rhythm, and Cale matched it, stroke for stroke, pulse for pulse, their gasps turned into cries, each one moaning out the others name until they became unintelligible.

"Yes, Yarrow, yes--" Cale felt it, like a wave approaching the shore, in every fiber of his being. His hands quickened, firmly pulling and sliding along Yarrow's beautiful cock, sending shockwave after shockwave through his lover until Yarrow's head threw back too, a wordless moan of pleasure slipping from his perfect lips.

Cale's eyes swam as he burst, a last feverish plunge into Yarrow, the sounds of their lovemaking dimmed by the roaring in his ears, the sound of Yarrow's frantic breathing, his own heartbeat.

A moment frozen in time, the quaking that followed, Cale's hands loosening, soothing, releasing. Sliding up along Yarrow's side as he shivered, and then pulling him towards him.

A gasp as Cale came free, and the dizzying aftermath as he held his arms out to the man he loved.

Yarrow pressed himself against Cale and kissed him.

Effortlessly sweet. Lips to lips, soul to soul. They lingered in that kiss for an eternity.

12