Elven Slave Trade

Story Info
A broken elf gets captured into slavery.
4.5k words
4.57
9.5k
17
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer/Trigger Warning: This story involves scenes in a fantasy universe, including themes of non-consent, violence, enslavement and other potential triggers. If easily offended, please choose another story to read. If the above interests you, please read on.

Ancient Earth was a different era. Elves were slowly disappearing at the end of their reign of the world, while Man was just becoming a force to be reckoned with, even as the different factions kept squabbling among themselves. If you knew where to look in the bigger Human towns, you could find black markets of elven slaves for all kinds of purposes, but the most in-demand were younger female slaves destined for a life of sexual slavery.

Hunters had been searching the woods for decades, attempting to find Elven villages and bring back their trophies to be sold at market in the towns. Each had their own style, but much like bounty hunters they only rarely worked together, leaving most hunters on their own as they prowled through the forests, hoping to find their prize.

The elves, for their part, recognized their time was ending. Their powers had faded over the millennia, and they had foreseen the rise of Man, ensuring their villages and towns were reasonably well protected as Man had started encroaching on their areas. But wards break down over time, and the rate at which the Elven population was diminishing would soon lead them to their extinction.

As true elven slaves became more and more rare, hunters began voyaging further out into areas that, up until now, had largely been left alone by the human hunters. But today, one small village was set to lose another of their tribe, a young elf named Nalia who had been sent on a mission of mercy into the forest, gathering ingredients for foods and medicines.

Nalia browsed among the trees, her small sack hanging from her waist, trying to find the herbs she needed to make more medicine for the village. They could be devilishly tricky to find sometimes, and it's been taking her on longer trips into the forest to find it. Her parents had taught her to be wary of the woods, ever since her Aunt had been taken so many years ago. They'd had other travelling elves tell of the Human Hunters, but the village hadn't seen much loss to these hunters, up until Nalia's Aunt Daeondra and another woman had vanished without a trace.

Nalia's trips into the forest so far had been lucky, she'd seen a few humans in the woods but had thus far successfully managed to evade them. But as she looked around her, she realized she had never been this far out from camp, looking down around the base of the trees trying to find the herbs she was looking for, not paying much attention to much else around her as she tries to find her prize.

Not far away, a Human Hunter prowled through the woods, wearing leathers and carrying a pack with ropes and harnesses. Wild elves are harder and harder to find, but they go for more at auction due to their rarity. Hearing brushes move around him, he can hardly believe his luck when he sees a youg elven girl, radiant blond hair going down her back, wrapped a tight blue tunic that only seemed to cover her chest, leaving her stomach bare. It looked like she had fashioned herself some shorts, but otherwise left her legs bare as well, soaking in what sun came filtering through the tree tops.

The hunter realizes what he has just came across, realizing the funds from the sale of this single elf could pay the bills for months, if only he could manage to capture her. He carefully moved closer through the dense undergrowth, soft boots and experience helping him avoid detection as he maneuvered around the elven girl, catching her in a spot with severe brush growth, limiting her options of retreat. Finally, he steps into her path as he watches her come closer, slipping out around from behind a tree as she gather mushrooms from it. "Hello, elf" he says, with a false, friendly grin on his face.

Nalia nearly jumps several feet from where she started when the hunter jumps out, dropping her mushrooms back over the forest floor. Her mind immediately identified him as human, and hearing her mother's voice telling her horror stories about the slavers who used to raid Elven towns. Her eyes focus on him warily, as she bends down to grasp for the mushrooms and herbs she had dropped.

"Hello, human," she says in a wary voice, cinching her bag shut and standing up a few feet from him. "Go away, your kind aren't welcome here," she spits, trying to inject some venom into her voice and defend her ground, not wanting to lead him back to her village. The more she looked at him, the more she felt he was indeed one of the hunters she had been warned about. The hunter could see her eyes, darting around the small clearing, eyeing the tall brush blocking access to the treeline, seeing no easy escape route.

The hunter frowns slightly, shaking his finger at the elven girl. "Aww, don't be like that," he says, taking a step towards her. "I was hoping we could be friendly," he adds, eyeing Nalia up and down, getting a better look at her exposed body, making Nalia self-conscious as she feels his eyes travelling over her exposed skin. "I am confident you will sell well. You've got spirit, I think, something that makes you not want to just scream and run away. Aren't you curious what the big scary humans are really like?" He purrs, reaching into his pack and pulling out a drugged piece of chocolate. "Have you ever tasted cacao? It's from the tropics," he asks innocently, trying to offer her a piece.

Nalia eyes the chocolate warily, shaking her head. "No, and it would not be my choice to try it tonight," she says, stepping back a little bit, feeling the human's eyes roam over her body, feeling suddenly exposed but not looking away, trying not to provoke him by showing as much fear as she felt. "I've lost family to humans, I think I have seen enough about humans to last the rest of my days," she says quietly, not looking away from the hunter across from her, but still trying to find an exit with her eyes, scanning the treeline for a weakness in the brush she can slip through.

"oh? Who have you lost?" The hunter asks, a smile playing at the edges of his mouth as he tries to remember if he had been through this area before, if it might be possible he had been the one to capture this young girl's family. Shrugging, he focuses again on the elf girl in front of him. "I might have seen them" the mask slipping a little as he begins to loose the sweet-talking act, staring at her hard as he speaks again. "I'm the best, you know, I take pride in my work" He starts working his way closer to Nalia, positioning himself to grab her. "I'm kind of a teacher, I teach elves how to live among humans. Was it your mom? Your little sister?"

"I knew it!" Nalia shrieked, taking another step back, feeling the hunter's advance threatening her. She began looking around wildly trying to find an exit again. "It doesn't matter who! What you do is wrong and you shouldn't do it!" The young elf yells at him, her only thought right now of not wanting to lead him back to her village. "Go away!"

He smiles wickedly, opening his hands innocently. "I'm a humanitarian, a professional." He advances again, getting closer to the young elf, judging the distance carefully as he speaks again. "Listen, you were going to get caught sooner or later, why not come along quietly?" Without waiting for Nalia to answer the hunter lunges for Nalia's bare arm, suddenly in her space and using his much greater size to intimidate the elf. The way he seized control of her arm and how he protected his body spoke of experience, quickly wrapping his arms around the elf and holding her to his chest.

The hunter's aggressiveness surprises Nalia. By the time she moved to take another step back, the hunter had already seized her by the arm, her feet digging into the dirt as she tried to leverage herself away from him, kicking at the dirt to try and force her body away from him just as she felt his other arm surround her, holding her close to his body. "NOO!!! Let me go!!!" Nalia screamed, starting to cry a little as she feels his strong arms seizing her body, holding her in place.... "Please let me go!!!" she whines, twisting and writing in his grip as he continues to hold her tightly, limiting her movement.

He suddenly spins her around, pressing her head face first up against the tree as he pulls her arms up behind her back, making her squeal as she was spun, her head coming to a sudden stop against the tree. He takes advantage of the sudden lack of resistance to lock her arms in place with his other hand.

Nalia can feel his breath on the side of her face, whimpering as she begs him to let her go. Ignoring her, he says mockingly, "shh, shh, be a good girl, don't fight". He lets go of her head and fishes around in his pack, pulling out a leather wrap, displaying his experience again as he quickly binds her wrists together.

Taking out a second strap, he laces it around the elves elbows, pulling them tight together, pulling her shoulders all the way back and pressing her chest forward against the tree.

Nalia whimpers in pain as she feels her arms getting bound behind her in an uncomfortable position, unable to move her arms at all without pushing her chest lewdly against the tree.

Keeping the elf pressed bodily against the tree, the hunter slipped a leather collar with a metal chain around her neck, enjoying her whimpers and pleas for mercy as he locked the collar down, taking the chain attached to the collar and coiling the end of it around his hand.. It was in that moment that Nalia brought her leg backwards, trying to kick the hunters legs out so she could make a break for it. She only barely caught the side of his leg, but it surprised him for a moment. Getting angry, he let his leg coil in front of hers, using it to kick the elves legs out from underneath her, watching as she fell onto the ground with a smile

The hunter felt the elves weight catch on the loop of leash that was wrapped around his hand, watching your body sprawl on the dirt, her head held up slightly by the collar pulled tight around her neck. With her arms firmly secured behind her back, there's no way for her to get up easily.

The hunter squats down and yanks at the elf's shirt collar, splitting it down the middle. "Hmm, not bad," he says as his roughly calloused hands, dirty from the woods, brush the scraps of her shirt aside, groping her soft, tender breasts like I'm checking how ripe you are, grinning as he watches the blush of shame spread across the elf's face.

Nalia uses what little leverage she can manage to try and pull away from her captor, feeling the dirt give way under her feet, unable to use her arms for anything the way they are bound. She stares down unbelievingly at her ripped open shirt, her nipples hardening as he rubs his hands over them, letting the nipple rub against the rough skin of his hand.

Nalia starts whining, unable to believe her body is actually responding to this madman, looking up at him desperately. "Please let me go," she begs as she begins to cry, tears beginning to stain her cheeks and running down the rest of her face. She groans in frustration, kicking against the dirt to try and get away from this human. "Please don't do thisssss." she whines and cries, her wrists throbbing from the bindings behind her back, unable to really move except to squirm on the ground.

"Oh this?" He asks, a wicked smile on his face. "This is already done, you just don't know it yet. So maybe I should teach you a lesson right here, right now." He grins, eyeing the material of the shorts she is wearing, smirking down at her as he ties the leash off against a thick, exposed root, smirking down at his new toy.

"Can you be a good girl and learn a lesson from me already?" He asks mockingly, grabbing for the waist of her tugging them down. Nalia squirms in place, trying to make it harder for her human captor, but his strength can't be matched, especially not with her arms bound behind her back. Nalia blushes furiously as he holds down one of her legs, pulling shorts off of one side, trading sides, and repeating with the other. "No, please don't do this," she cries, looking up at him, begging for mercy with her eyes.

Sitting back a moment to admire his work, he looked at the bound and mostly naked elf, using his legs covering hers in the dirt to keep her legs spread while he ran a dirt-covered finger around the edge of her pussy, trailing the soft skin briefly, He considered his experiences with the ones he had trained over the years, looking back down at his newest elf, playing with her pussy as he spoke. "Elves are so much softer than human women, it's really not fair. It's hard to go back once you've had an elf." he says, grinning wickedly as he keeps his weight on her legs, keeping grips on her legs for now so she couldn't kick at him.

The cool night air begins blowing against the elf's warm skin, in contrast to the hot, menacing stare she was getting from the hunter now, watching him study her pussy as he held it open in front of him, playing with it as he looked up at Nalia once with a grin on his face. "That pussy definitely looks nice," he says, giving it a healthy swat, listening to her whimper as he swats her pussy a few more times. "I'll bet your all silky tight inside, aren't you my little elven slut."

Nalia blushes deep crimson, still whimpering into the dirt as she lay with her legs spread lewdly, held in place by the hunters weight while her pussy stings from the swats he had given her.. "Please stopppp" she cried, closing her eyes to try not to think about what is coming, although now his words about what its like having sex with an elven female play back in her mind, creating mental pictures of the hunter dominating me and other elven woman she knows.

The thought taking her breath away as she tries to squirm away again, trying to get away from where she is being held open... "Pleaseeee" she whines again, shaking her head in futility, her eyes opening as she begins to feel the hunter adjust his position, watching him start to unbutton his pants as she stares in horror.

He manages to get his pants unbuttoned and his hard cock flops out, slapping it a few times against the elf's stomach as he smiles at her.. "shhh, stop squirming around and it will be easier," he says. The hunter spits into his hand and rubs it on his cock as he pulls her to a spot where the leash is almost fully stretched out, linking her collar and the root of the tree as she lay in the dirt, arms still bound and stretched out behind her, making her lay on her side while he splayed her legs open.

"It's time you had your first taste of a human man," the hunter says, kneeling down, using one hand and one leg to keep Nalia's legs spread, using his free hand to rub his wet cockhead along Nalia's slit, Nalia whimpering more desperately in fear, starting to yell wildly hoping to attract some kind of friendly attention to get her free from this mess.

He grins, feeling her squirming rub the entrance to her pussy right over the tip of his cock, grinning as he watched her squirm for a moment in fear, letting her embarrass herself until she lines up again with the tip of his cock. He reaches down and holds her there, listening to her scream "NOOO!!!!" in rejection of what was happening to her, feeling his cock start pressing against her entrance anyway.

"You'll get used to it," the hunter says as his eyes show a little bit of feverish excitement, yet there is no sympathy to be found. He finds the right angle with his cock and presses his cockhead fully inside the young elf, marveling again at how it felt, making him groan as her tight little pussy began accommodating him.

Nalia's eyes close as her face flushes with embarrassment again, whimpering in pain as the stranger's cock begins invading her, the cockhead lodged inside her. She tries to resist it but she feels her pussy start to lubricate, sensing the invading cock it gets wet, helping lubricate the passage of his cock.

The hunter began fucking her slowly but solidly, letting her feel every inch of his cock as it descends inside her, taking particular enjoyment the first time he bottoms out inside her, grinding himself against her pussy, letting it stretch out inside the elf's body. He could feel her starting to lubricate at the presence of her cock, grinning down at her as she lay whimpering on the ground in front of him.

Nalia lay bound in the dirt, panting and making small noises of protest as the hunter's cock began violating her, closing her eyes to the scene, unable to resist or get away as his cock began drilling into her, taking her breath away every time he got it stuffed fully inside, the natural responses of her pussy beginning to take over as she begins moaning in a mix of pain and pleasure, tears rolling down her cheeks

"That's it, fuck you elf sluts are always so tight," he says, reaching down to grab her breasts again, groping them roughly and tugging on her nipples. "Fuck that's so good, I'm going to cum right up into your belly."

Nalia shakes her head at his statement, moaning out "Noooooo!!!" and closing her eyes as she feels the hunter's cock continue to split her open, whimpering in pain as she feels burrowing inside her, her body unable to respond to the groping of her breasts, moaning deeply as the images the hunter suggest run through her mind.

The bite of the hunter's fingers on her nipples makes Nalia pant as she begins adjusting to the cock inside her, her pussy getting properly wet now despite her bound and helpless position, whining with a mix of fear and pleasure that surprises her as the hunter starts fucking her harder, slamming his cock all the way home and withdrawing again, never fully leaving her pussy.

Feeling her pussy start to loosen up a little, he starts fucking her faster and harder. "Ooh, I love watching the look in your face, that moment when you give in," he says, reaching down now to grab her face and turn it towards him, moaning as he keeps fucking her. "Yes, show it to me! That moment of vulnerability. It's so intense to have this power over you." The hunter was rambling, mostly talking to myself and trying to embarrass the elf as he enjoyed her body.

Slapping her ass a few times, the hunter goads her into submitting. "Come on, you pointy eared little whore, don't hold back," he says, berating her as his cock continues plunging in and out of her pussy. There are leaves, sticks and dirt in her hair, the wet sounds of his balls slapping against her body mix with the gentle sounds of the forest.

Nalia's cries of torment are not far behind. She is amazed and horrified that her body is responding to the hunter the way it is, being treated so roughly. She is still trying to squirm away from him but every time she tries his cock changes position inside her, taking her breath away and making it so hard to focus.

Her wrists and shoulders continued to throb as she lay on her side, legs spread wide as the hunter continued fucking her, making her moan and whimper as the hunter stretches her out.... "please stop...." she cries out, followed immediately by the soft squelching sound of the hunters cock splitting her pussy open, feeling her pussy flow juice down onto her leg in an effort to lubricate for the intruder. Nalia blushes furiously, feeling her pussy throb and clench at the hunter's cock, panting heavily as her body gets more and more wound up.

The hunter pulls on Nalia's lower body, tightening the chain and pulling the collar tight against tight enough to feel the pressure on her neck before withdrawing, flipping Nalia onto her knees, her face down in the dirt. Nalia whimpers with need now as the hunter takes position behind her, lining his cock up against her pussy and slipping it in with his free hand, the other holding her head into the ground as he began fucking her again.

12