Elven Slave Trade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nalia moans in submission as the hunter continues to ravage her pussy, his hands moving up the front of her body, slipping around to her chest and squeezing, pinching, pulling her nipples, one at a time, Nalia's tears fall again as she whimpers in pain, moaning in humiliation as she is bound with her arms in the air behind her, face down in the dirt with her ass in the air, getting fucked by a Human hunter she had been trying to avoid.

She closeses her eyes as her hips start moving with the hunter, feeling betrayed by her own body as the hunter pulls back on the bonds on her arms, somehow making it more intense as the hunter fucks Nalia's pussy roughly. "Oh yeah," he says, stuffing his cock fully inside her, watching the way her hips rolled as she accepted his cock. "I love the way you move," he said with a wicked grin, making her moan and whimper wildly as she gets fucked, occasionally trying to wriggle her way off of his cock as he pulls back for another stroke.

The hunter grabs a handful of hair, lifting her head up out of the dirt, holding her head up as he continues to fuck her, chuckling darkly. "Do that again, it feels so nice," he says, Nalia whimpering and shrieking as her hair gets pulled, but still she accepts his cock. "It doesn't matter anyway, I'm just about done," he says.

Nalia can feel his strokes getting shorter and faster. He seemed to enjoy the feeling of his whole cock buried deep in her pussy, and when he did finally let loose inside her, Nalia's face burned in shame, the hunter moaning as he felt his cock erupt. "Fucking hell," he moaned as he felt his cock spill its load, finally letting go of Nalia's hair as he pulled his cock out, putting it away as he stood up. "You keep that up, elf, you'll make a good slave one day," he says, nodding.

Nalia rolled onto her side again, whimpering with shame and pain as she cries softly to herself, trying to process the whole experience she had just endured. Her eyes closed but the tears still came. "I hate you!" she shrieked at the hunter, trying to back away a little bit.

"Oh, come on now, you were just bouncing on my cock, you can't hate me that much," he said with a wicked smile. "In any case, it's time we head to the cabin, get you marked and trained properly before we take you to market."

Nalia's ears absorbed this, opening her eyes now to look up at the hunter. "What do you mean, market?" she asks, trying to control her sobbing as she listens for any new information about what her future might be.

"I meant what I said, once you are properly trained you will be taken and sold as a slave at a market in whatever the nearest human town is near here," he says with a shrug. "But we're going to my cabin first," he said, squatting down to undo the bondage on her arms, looking her in the eyes before he begins. "I'm going to untie you now, that way you can crawl on all fours all the way to the cabin. You be nice now, or it'll be worse for you, understand?"

Nalia nodded, submissively staying still as the hunter undid the bindings on her elbows, then her wrists. While he went and untied the leash from the tree, she very gingerly sat up, rubbing her wrists and elbows out, trying to massage them a little.

After a moment, the hunter returned, holding her leash in hand, giving it a pull in an upward direction. "Stand, slave," he said, tugging on the leash again. Nalia obeys slowly, getting her balance before standing up all the way. The hunter takes some rope from his bag and quickly wraps it around Nalia's torso, and then up and over her shoulders, criss-crossing the ropes over her shoulders, creating a rope outline around her tits and giving him something to grip onto.

Satisfied, the hunter pulled Nalia along, over to the brush and selected a thin branch off of one of the trees, somewhat flimsy and about two feet long, swishing it through the air in front of Nalia's face as she watched, before she dared look up at him.

"On your hands and knees, elf," he said, gently caressing Nalia's face as she hesitated. Almost immediately, the switch came down over her exposed breasts, making her squeal as she suddenly moved, rolling over onto her hands and knees as the hunter laughed.

"My dad was right, I suppose," he said, eyeing the switch he had made. "Where I grew up elf they called this a switch. When Father pulled one of these off the tree, you were about to switch up what you were doing real quick or risk getting your ass beat."

He landed a blow across Nalia's ass. "Now get moving, slave, we've got a little ground to cover," he said, watching to make sure Nalia was starting to move, albeit slowly as she adapted to walking on all fours. He gave her another swat with the switch to encourage her to speed up, and finally they were on their way, the hunter walking Nalia through the forest like a common animal.

12