Elvira

Story Info
A belated Halloween tale of erotic love with seniors.
8.7k words
4.54
8.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story was supposed to be my entry into the 2023 Halloween Contest. But timing is everything sometimes, and I missed the entry deadline. But I like the story, so it is being submitted anyway. I truly hope you enjoy it as well!! It was originally written for the Toys and Masturbation category, but it ended more as a mature story, and thus it has been submitted in that category. Full disclaimer - it also includes a few quirky fetishes and includes an interesting visit with a trans-woman. Also, all characters in this story are fictional and over the age of 18. No exceptions. Please enjoy the story, and this spooky season!!

Halloween is a weird holiday. I've always thought that. I find it amazing the extent that mature adults will go to celebrate their macabre fantasies. I do think Halloween is a special treat for children, however. Dressing up in pretend costumes, bonding with neighbors, and friends, for trick or treating, or fun parties. Then sharing the sugar-bounty with family for subsequent weeks on end, until alas, the bowl of candy is empty; usually just in time to restock with fresh Christmas treats.

But, despite my opinions, Halloween thrives! It seems to me, folks in the USA now decorate with ghosts, goblins, orange lights, faux spider webs, witches, and other things scary, almost as much as they do for Christmas. I don't get it, but Halloween is a big deal. But my opinion on the significance of Halloween is unimportant. As long as it's enjoyable, my wish is that everyone celebrates whatever holiday they want, however they want.

What I would like to share with this story, is a very pleasant memory of a Halloween of long ago. An amazing night that I've relived in fantasy many times over. A night of shared pleasure, with a few surprised, and grateful friends, that helped me understand the challenging conditions of aging, loneliness, and fleeting happiness.

As I write this story, I am sitting naked in my little apartment, in the quasi-assisted living facility for senior adults, that I now call home. The residents here are seniors, generally in our 70's, 80's, and most still healthy enough to get around with limited support. Mostly, I like it here. The staff is generally pleasant, the neighbors mostly kind and sharing, and the facility is just right for aging adults, who do not want to become a burden to their children.

Thankfully, at this point I'm healthier than most, and still get around as I need to keep myself entertained and stocked. Now being in my eighth decade, I've learned a few things, and am quite happy to be at this point in my life. Age, and experience, come with wisdom. So, as long as I'm healthy (a big qualifier I know) I am quite content with my senior status in life. In the great circle of life, I know my circle is approaching full closure, but I'm good with that. A beginning and end to everything, and all that.

Sorry for drifting. Let me get back on point. I am sitting here at my little desk, naked as stated, and writing out my memories of a special Halloween from long ago. As I write, I occasionally stop to diddle myself, which, while certainly pleasurable, also helps me remember pleasurable things to write. One of the things I've learned about aging is that one never gets too old to diddle yourself. So, masturbation helps me write, and writing helps me masturbate. Is that perfect or what?

Anyway, this tale begins with a 21- year-old me (Ellie), working part-time, weekend night shifts, at a senior citizens assisted living facility, similar to the one I live in now. I was struggling my way through college, without much money, guidance, or purpose, hoping to stumble upon something better in life. The job paid OK, for a part-time gig, but night-shift weekends was not the most attractive shift for a young lady to work. But the responsibility was minimal, the place was local, and the residents were generally appreciative and welcoming.

I was there to respond to any overnight emergency, which meant calling for immediate medical support, or janitorial cleanup. Clean-up being the much more frequent need. Secondarily, I was expected to make twice nightly rounds of the resident areas, ensuring that nothing out of the ordinary was occurring. Over time, I came to know many of the residents, especially those who stayed up late. Virtually all were glad to stop and talk, share info about their families, or facility gossip, or politics, and I came to truly enjoy the banter with many of them.

Interestingly, the first round of the night tended more towards social chatter and gossip. The 3am tour more frequently included chit-chat about personal problems, death, and most interesting, about sex and the senior citizen. Let me state firmly that while the physical sex drive of senior citizens may be in decline, the mental sex drive is at full throttle. Senior citizens love sex as much as teenagers. Believe it!

As I did my rounds, I learned where to look to find action. Of those awake at 3am, pornographic magazines were the preferred reading, (the 1980's pre-dated laptops, phones and other devices) and Masturbation was rampant. It seemed to me that on any given night, half the residents were performing self-service activities. Mutual masturbation with a friend, or group of friends was also prevalent, and seemed the optimal way to spend an evening at the senior center. Man and woman watching each other rub one out was probably the standard combination, but there was no shortage of man watching man, or woman watching woman, while masturbating. On rare occasions I'd catch a view of oral sex, straight or gay didn't seem to matter, and on very rare occasions I'd see actual fucking. But mostly it was masturbation, in one form or another, that kept the residents occupied late at night.

Initially, my participation in any of the activities was nil. Mostly I tried to support the fun by commandeering the necessary lubricant, or clean towels, or helping residents get from room to room, or perform a subtle clean-up of any mess before morning. But being a horny little slut, as my familiarity and comfort level grew, so too did my desire to get a little closer to the action. I liked to watch the oldsters going at it and I was not averse to diddling myself while I watched when the opportunity presented itself.

As time went by, I became a little more daring. Sometimes I would go without panties to facilitate quick access to my sex. Or I might wear a butt plug up my ass to tease myself throughout the night. Occasionally, to up the ante, I wore luxurious lingerie, with expensive nylons. All done to please myself, and not for public consumption. Until...

On the evening that I unexpectedly participated in my first act of mutual masturbation at the senior facility, I was really horny. I stood in the entry alcove of a resident's unit, watching as two ladies masturbated themselves, and each other. They were dressed in sheer night gowns and high heels. One leaned against the headboard of her bed, the other sat opposite her on the lazy-boy type side chair. They rubbed their own pussies with vigor, rubbed each other's pussy with the same intensity, all while dirty talking, using all of the hard "C" words like fuck, and cunt, cock. Each eventually bent over, to tongue love the other's cunt as well. I watched, while rubbing myself, as each took the other to a powerful orgasm. As I was just about to climax myself, I heard a grunt and groan from over my shoulder and watched as a male resident standing not 10- feet behind me, shot multiple ropes of cum from his penis. For some reason, everyone was suddenly looking at me. "Oh fuck, I'm busted," I mumbled out loud.

After a few very uncomfortable moments, all four of us in the room laughed it off as a natural response to watching good sex. As the ladies pleasured each other, I was wanking myself while watching them, while at the same time, Kevin was jerking off, while watching me jerk off, as I watched the ladies jerk off. We all realized that not only was it a highly erotic situation, but it was also fucking-funny as well. Each of the seniors also commented about how nice it was to see a naked body that was still young and fresh. After, laughs all around, then a little reorganizing, the ladies invited me and Kevin in, to do it all over again. And we did. It was a wonderful group-grope, each of us cumming while watching the others, with no one in the facility being the wiser. Nice!

As time went by, and word got around that Ellie enjoyed watching, and being watched, I became a starring member of the 3am masturbator's club. Everyone wanted to catch Ellie masturbating. They'd actually set traps for me to catch them, so they could catch me. A fun and sexy game, that everyone in the club enjoyed.

There was a lot of late-night masturbation going on, but only about 12- regular 'Club Members' who liked to share the late-night masturbation experience. Generally, everything was unscheduled and unpredictable, featuring someone different, doing something different, either alone, or with someone else. I loved to watch, and I enjoyed flashing my underwear, tits, or pussy to the old folks. But to maintain some level of professionalism, I kept my own hands on my own body. Close enough to see, and be seen, and add something exciting to the experience, but always hands-off others (but for that one time). Enjoyable, but not too intrusive... Until Halloween 1989.

Most hospitals, Senior centers, or other medical type facilities encourage the staff to dress-up, decorate, and generally participate with the clients to celebrate the various holidays. Halloween was no exception. The doctors generally did not participate, but most of the nursing, attendant, and maintenance staff did participate with decorating, sharing holiday treats, and playing dress-up. Halloween was certainly the most popular dress-up event, with most of the staff wearing a costume in one form or another. And on Halloween 1989, yours truly was the star of the night.

Many of you young readers may not remember, but back in the 1980's and 90's, there was a late-night television personality named "Elvira, Mistress of the Dark". Her real name was Cassandra Peterson, but no one knew her as Cassandra. She was a former go-go dancer, and showgirl, who found true fame as "Elvira", a cult-level, late night host of a television show featuring B- grade horror films, served with a healthy dose of both comedy, and eroticism.

Her base schtick was accompanied by her fabulously sexy outfit and sexuality. Porcelain, white skin, long, deep black hair, down to her ass, but puffed up on top of her head. Luxurious black satin, evening gown, long slit up to the hip on the right side, very low-cut front, showing a huge portion of her inflated tits. Black nylons on her legs, with tall, black, patent leather heels completing her look. Unique, sexy, witty, funny, horrific, and something completely different for her late-night audience. For Halloween in 1989, your favorite writer dressed as Elvira, Mistress of the Dark, to tease and stimulate her late-night friends at the senior center. What could go wrong, right?

Now, a little about me, if I may. I would consider myself cute, but average in most every way. Average height (5'-4"), weight (120 lbs.), hair (down to mid-back, dirty brown), breasts (B- cup), eyes (gray) skin (average white with a few freckles). I think I am nice to look at, but no one has ever accused me of being beautiful. But on Halloween in 1989, when I dressed up as Elvira, I was fucking-beautiful!!

The getting ready to be Elvira was as much fun as playing the role of Elvira. To start, about a week before Halloween, I went shopping and spent way more money than a girl who works night shift at a senior center ought to, on a Halloween costume. Beauty does not come cheap! I bought the required hosiery and lingerie at Victoria's Secret. Very nice! I will not divulge how much I spent, but more than a weekly paycheck. Thankfully, I found a perfect replica dress, and black platform heels, at a second-hand store.

Friday afternoon, after my daily activities were all complete, I dyed my own hair jet-black. No wig for me, I was going full Elvira. I did buy a bouffant hair bump for the top of my head, just to assure that I conquered the look. But all told, my hair looked great when combined with the bouffant.

On Halloween day, I relaxed most of the day, then slept the afternoon away, hoping I'd be up all-night doing mischief. I worked the 6pm to 6am shift, so about 3pm I put the dressing plan in motion starting with full bath, complete with candles, bath bombs, and bubbles. After soaking in the tub for a nice while, (including masturbation up to the edge a few times) I shaved away every hair on my body below my neck, then bathed with added fragrance, to assure I was soft and appealing for all who came close.

I have nice nails, so I did my own in a bright red enamel. I then donned my lingerie. Victoria's Secret push up bra, to assure the requisite bubble of tit popping out of my dress. Garter belt with straps, and luscious nylon, smoke black stockings on my legs, adorned with the black patent leather, 5" heeled, platform pumps. No panties. My freshly shaven pussy would lay bare all night long.

I did my full make-up while dressed in the entire lingerie ensemble. What a turn-on that was; I looked so fucking-hot I had to stop to edge two more times during the process. My little bald pussy was sooo ready for some relief. It took all of my Elvira Commitment to keep myself from cumming. I was flat-out turning myself on, but the result was outstanding, if I do say so myself. Jet black hair piled on top of my head, as well as flowing down my back, smokey eyes, long lashes, pink cheeks, with fire-engine red lips. HOT!

And then I slipped on the dress. HOLY FUCKING-SHIT!! The dress was better than I even hoped. It fit my body perfectly, hugging me from titty to tushy. The slit up the right side, came clear to my waist, clearly exposing the lacey stocking tops, and garter straps. The V at the neck was cut so low, I was certain to expose my nipples throughout the evening. The dress was cut low across the back, exposing a lot of skin, and had long, flared sleeves accentuating my hands and nails. As a finishing touch, I tied a red satin sash around my waist, supporting a jewel handled, dildo (replicating the knife blade that the real Elvira carried).

After all was complete, I looked at myself in the mirror, and there was no Ellie. Only Elvira tonight. I was ready to go and so looking forward to my evening.

Funny, as I drove to work, I had 3- instances of people looking at me, then doing a double take to confirm they saw what they thought they saw. One guy almost ran himself off the road. But I arrived at work safely and was stunned by the reaction of my co-workers. No one knew who I was, until I revealed myself. Then as word spread around the facility that Elvira was working at the center tonight, people from all over the building began touring by my desk just to get a look at Elvira. I was having a blast being the center of attention. But ultimately, the clock kept ticking, most of the staff and visitors went home, and I got into my nightly routine of work, administration, meds distribution, and finally 11pm rounds.

Halloween night was unusually quiet at the senior center. I think a lot of the staff took off, and most of the late- night activities seemed canceled on this hallowed evening. So, I quietly made my rounds, to check on everyone, but especially the residents of the late-night masturbators club.

The first stop on Elvira's erotic Halloween tour was with 'Fish-Tank-Frankie'. Frankie was in his mid-70's and might be the liveliest human being I had ever met. He was funny, smart, profane, and just slightly mentally compromised, leaving him with an adolescent sense of humor. No doubt in my mind he was a great man in his younger days. He got his nickname from the beautiful tropical fish tank he kept in his living quarters, and the fact that he stared at the fish for long periods of time; at least, when he wasn't jerking his dick anyway.

Frankie jerked-off a lot! I would clean his waste bins, and they were always filled with cum-soaked tissues. As I had gotten to know Frankie, I learned that his particular fetish was being "mistreated" by a domineering woman. His stash of porn magazines (again, before the internet and cell phones) all focused on the man being severely dominated by a serious Mistress. In the past, I would watch Frankie jerk-off, as he read his magazines, while mumbling submissive dialogue with his imaginary Mistress. Tonight, Elvira was gonna rock his world.

"Frankie, Frankie, Frankie," I said, as Elvira strolled into his living area. "Stand up when your Mistress enters the room," I commanded him.

"Oh, my fucking God," Frankie moaned. "Yes Mistress, I am so sorry Mistress," he said while standing up and falling right into his favorite role.

Frankie was wearing only a white 'wife-beater' top, and his white boxer shorts. His penis was already tenting in his shorts. "Happy Halloween Frankie," I offered to start. "Are you ready to play trick or treat games with Mistress Elvira tonight, Frankie?"

"Oh yes, Mistress. I'll play whatever you command Mistress."

"Excellent Frankie. To start, I want you to remove your clothing, Frankie. I want to see your naked ass and penis. And be advised Frankie, any recalcitrance on your part will result in a severe smack to your naked ass and penis," I added, to advise Frankie of the rules of the game.

"Yes, Mistress, I understand Mistress," he dutifully responded while stripping off his tank and boxers.

"Do you call that a cock, Frankie?" I harshly questioned him. "I've seen G.I. Joe dolls with bigger dicks than yours," I added, to begin his humiliation. And truthfully, Frankie did have a pretty small cock. Fully hard, it appeared to be only 4" or so, and it was a skinny four inches at that. "I would never let anyone touch me with a dick that small," I continued the brow beating. "If you can, Frankie, get down on your knees and crawl over here. Mistress wants to see if your tongue is any more suitable for providing her Halloween treat."

Frankie slowly got down on his knees, and equally slowly, made the short crawl over to me and my feet, as I sat myself down in his favorite chair. "Now Frankie, kiss your Mistress's feet, and beg her to let you tongue her pussy," I barked to the humble sub.

"Oh Mistress, thank you Mistress," Frankie whined, before licking the shine off my patent-leather pumps. "Such beautiful feet, Mistress," he added. "May I lift your feet out of the shoe, Mistress?" he asked, "so that I may lick your toes."

"I'd like that very much, Frankie, thank you," I responded. I lifted my right heel, allowing Frankie to hold the shoe, then pulled my foot completely out.

"Oh, so beautiful, Mistress," he mewled, "and the fragrance is heavenly," he added.

Quite dutifully, Frankie went on with the foot licking of both of my feet, and it did feel incredibly pleasurable. "Very nice Frankie," I commented when my feet were fully relaxed and slobbered upon. "But now it's time to move up to Mistress more needy area," I directed my senior-subbie, as I pulled apart the slit of my gown to reveal my drenched pussy. "Now eat Frankie, and do not stop until directed by your Mistress," I commanded.

Frankie was not only a willing sub., but also an enthusiastic pussy eater. I grabbed him by his hair, and firmly pushed his face into my sweltering sex box, working his nose, lips, and tongue in harmony towards my orgasm. "Oh, Frankie, eat my pussy Frankie," I demanded as the big moment approached.

When I came, I forcefully pushed Frankie's head into my crotch, as I splashed a mess of girl cum on his helpless face, leaving him sputtering, gasping, and near blinded when I finally released his head, allowing him to drop to the floor. "Very good, Frankie," I complimented the exhausted senior-citizen, as he laid on his back, catching his breath.