Elvira

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well then, can you tell me how you handled sex, Jeanne?" I asked, with timidity returning to my voice.

"Elvira, honey," she started, suddenly speaking in a sensual whisper. "I am a voracious cock-whore-slut," she stated, as a matter of fact, while giggling in a very sensual way.

"Huh," was my dumbfounded response.

"You heard me, dear," she said again in her unique throaty, sensual whisper, while staring hard into my eyes. "I am 100% a woman, who cannot get enough dick in her life. I thoroughly love a cock in my mouth, or ass-pussy, preferably at the same time. Honey, I've been locked in a closet for the best part of my life," she said, suddenly standing, then walking towards me. "When I get dressed up and get out, I want dick," she said, very much looking like a predator stalking her prey.

"Um, Jeannie, I don't have a dick," I mumbled, as she leaned over to kiss me full and passionately on my lips.

"I have a strap-on, Elvira honey, if you'll help a girl out," she said, in between kisses. And those kisses were good. I was suddenly all-in on fucking Jeannie with a strap-on. I mean, when would I ever get another opportunity to fuck a beautiful, 70-year-old, transvestite, with a strap-on cock.

"Let's do it Jeannie," I said, as we broke from a kiss. "How do we do this?" I asked.

Taking my hand, Jeannie led me to her bed, and said, "sit, I'll be right back." I watched as she walked to the front door and locked it, then seductively returned to her sleep area, went to her dresser lowest drawer, opened it, and pulled out a black, velvet bag, all the while looking directly at me. "I love this toy," she stated softly, while continuing to stare at me, "and it's loved me back, as well," she added, with a little girly, giggle before saying, "and I'm looking forward to it loving both of us tonight."

"This amazing toy was given to me in Bangkok, Thailand, and it's been proven to have mystical powers for satisfaction, she said with misty eyes, and nostalgic mind. Ladie-boys and crossdressers are exalted in Thailand. They make up a legitimate, and accepted segment of society, and a major part of the fashion, beauty, hospitality, and entertainment industries, she added, then after a pause stating, "and I was fucking royalty in Thailand."

Beaming with happiness, she continued with her tour down memory lane. "A tall, thin, blonde, inexhaustible, cock-whore I was," then adding, "what's not to like about that?" she asked, continuing with the laughter. "And I was a true whore while in Thailand," she admitted. "During my month in Bangkok, I was a golden-goose, fuck machine. Thai businessmen, government leaders, wealthy tourists, entertainers, I was fucking someone, or many someone's, every fucking-day, and making a small fortune. Every night, we'd perform our drag shows, then party, and fuck till dawn, or until the last cock was limp and defeated. Oh, Elvira honey, I'm juicing up at the memories," she added, before focusing on the party in front of her.

"Come here, honey," she directed, taking my hands and lifting me into another passionate, tongue-twirling kiss. Let's get you out of this beautiful dress dear, then I'll strap you into the harness. I am just so excited to have you here, Elvira," she added, with trembling hands and the ubiquitous smile.

After Jeannie undressed me, she stood staring and marveling at my body. I was as beautiful, and sexual, as regular old Ellie could ever be. Standing in my Victoria's Secret undergarments of bra, garter, nylons, and heels. Then adding in the leather straps, and protruding, mystical, 8", rock-solid cock, grinding into my pussy, and rising like a beanstalk from my loins. I was truly Elvira, playing a B-grade dick-chic for Halloween.

But Jeannie was a dick-chic Hall of Famer! I unsnapped the back of her gown at the neck, and let it fall into a puddle at her feet, mesmerized by the woman looking back at me. She was completely naked, but for the elegant, royal blue, strappy sandals, golden hoops pierced through each nipple, and her little gurl-cock standing hard and proud.

"Elvira honey, would you lick my clitty-cock, to warm me up a bit," she requested, while lying back on the bed, and pulling her legs up over her head. "I've left some oil on the table if you want to get me all slippery," she offered, leaving the decision to me.

"Oh, Jeannie, you are amazing," I replied in awe of this beautiful, 70-year-old, senior citizen, begging to be sexually taken. "I'm going to oil you up Jeannie, then I'm gonna' suck your gurl-clit until it aches, then I'm gonna' stuff your pussy unmercifully with this hard, mystical, dick," I said, advising her of the terms of our engagement.

"Oh, do it Elvira! Please, fuck me, oh please fuck me" she begged and moaned simultaneously.

So that's what I did. I began my assault by sucking on Jeannie's little clit-cock. It really was a small thing, maybe 4" long. But I must give credit where credit is due; it was a beautiful little cock, and as hard as any dick I've ever seen. A sweet combo of pink and purple hues, veiny, symmetrical, proud, and erect. And it was attached to a sexy, slutty, and downright needy woman, begging to be fucked in the ass with a mystical, strap-on dildo. Nice, I thought to myself!

I went to town on Jeannie's little gurl-cock. Deep throating her until it barely touched the back of my throat, each dive ending in a "Glunk" sound emanating from my throat. As I orally bounced on her penis, I alternated between deep-throat, and hand massage, making a total sloppy mess of her with slobber, pre-cum, and wanton desire. Jeannie, had me by the ears and was humping my face as we got closer and closer to her explosion.

Recognizing that the passion could not last too long while continuing to throat fuck her, I lubed her ass with the oil, then shoved two, three, then four fingers into her pulsating fuck-hole, resulting in an earthy groan of pleasure from Jeannie. "Fuck me with the dick, Elvira, FUCK ME WITH THE DICK NOW," she demanded.

I brutally fucked her ass for maybe five minutes. It was the most heated, passionate, and virulent fuck of my short life. Jeannie needed to be fucked hard as she tried to relieve over half a century of repressed desire in those 5- minutes. I stroked her little gurl-cock as I fucked her, and when she came, the 'little cock that could' spurted her load into the air, and up onto her face, tits, and belly as she thrashed in pleasure. It was a wonderous moment to share with this beautiful woman as she found momentary happiness from her long life of loneliness.

After the thrashing and panting stopped, we shared a loving kiss, giggled a bit, and swapped a little cum, before breaking apart, and cleaning up. "Elvira, thank you so much for stopping by tonight and sharing yourself with me," Jeannie said, expressing true gratitude.

"Jeannie, you are beautiful and strong woman, and I am so much better and wiser, for sharing this night with you," I replied. "Your story is captivating and so inspiring," I said, then quickly adding. "You should write a book!"

"I have," she said, not necessarily surprising me. Then offering, "It hasn't been published, but it's a great story, even if I say so myself. If you ever want to read it, let me know," she offered, continuing with her beautiful smile to the very end of our encounter.

"Oh, I do," I commented. "But we'll share that on some other night. I must get back to work," I said, almost running back to my station and remaining activities at the center.

Sadly, no follow-up meetings with Jeannie ever occurred. She passed away suddenly, shortly after our Halloween tryst... I truly hope she passed on to a place where she could be with Gene again, standing proudly in the bright lights of her life well-lived.

As for Elvira, she never made another appearance, at the center or anywhere else. As much as I loved my evening with the residents, it was emotionally draining, and certainly risky exposing myself, and the residents, to any backlash from my sexual exploits. However, I did continue to encourage, and observe, the sexual activity, as well as provide materials and clean up services as needed. Sex is fun and inexpensive entertainment, and I am truly happy for people of all ages who maximize the pleasure for as long as they are able.

As for Ellie, I lived a good life. I ended up with a wonderful man, who loved me, and blessed me with a wonderful life, family, and good sex. But now I'm 72- years-old and living at the assisted living center. Thankfully, I'm still relatively healthy, still in relatively good shape, and still a horny little slut. I masturbate to orgasm most days, frequently two or three times per day. Occasionally, I'll flash an orderly, a maintenance worker, or a guest, sometimes even dressing up in lingerie and heels to tease myself and others. Mostly, I diddle my clit remembering the good times of my youth and the wanton sex. But I frequently cum to the vision of Elvira smacking Frankie's ass, or photographing Donna, or fucking Jeannie in the ass. Fifty years later, those memories still make me cum, and still make me smile.

Thank you for reading my belated Halloween tale to the end. Again, if you liked what you read, please score generously. Also, constructive comments and/or messages are always welcome. Happy belated Halloween, and I wish you all a wonderful Autumn season!!