Elvira: Family Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was stronger than it had been last night, and Algonquin's protective instincts told him that the thing approaching was dangerous. His hackles rose and a deep growl rose in his throat. The scent was getting closer by the moment. He eyed the tall fence around the backyard, weighing his options.

In the end, there was really no choice. He had to protect his mistress. No matter what.

Backing up, Algonquin crouched and then sprinted forward towards the ivy-wrapped wrought iron fence. The fence was almost eight feet tall and topped with decorative (but still sharp) spikes. A normal poodle could never have made the leap.

Algonquin cleared the barrier with room to spare and as he did so a cloud of ash and smoke poured from his mouth, enveloping his white fur. As he landed, there was a flash of hellfire and steam as he splashed into a puddle on the far side. His growl grew deeper. More feral.

The smoke and steam dispersed and there was no longer a poodle standing there. Instead, Algonquin's form was a giant wolf, the size of a pony, with eyes of red fire and fur that caused raindrops to hiss into steam as they struck him. He snarled and several nearby plants withered away, turned to ash by the force of his anger.

Despite the change, he still sported the pink mohawk and the dyed ears, which did nothing to detract from his terrifying demeanor.

Muscles tightened under thick fur and he sped off, running faster than a cheetah through the empty streets of Fallwell. A car nearly swerved off the road as he leapt onto the hood and then off into the rainy twilight. A drunk in an alley watched the giant wolf tear past him and slowly poured out the remaining whiskey in his bottle, shaking his head at what he had just seen.

Algonquin found his prey in a fallow field just outside of town. Sensing it was close, he planted his feet and howled a challenge to the cloudy sky, causing birds and rodents for miles around to run for their lives in fear. In a nearby farmhouse, the old farmer double-checked his locks and gripped a shotgun for comfort, hoping his animals would still be alive the next morning.

"Hello, little spirit." The voice was gravelly and hollow but its tone and cadence were calm and cultured, with a hint of a British accent. It sounded like it was coming from a great distance, like someone speaking from the bottom of a deep well. The tall grass rustled, shaking off drops of rainwater, and parted as the figure rose from where it had been crawling on all fours. To Algonquin's supernatural eyes it resembled a vaguely humanoid mass of rippling darkness, leaking its taint into the air and earth around it. "Come to welcome me?"

Algonquin growled again, teeth bared and hackles raised like the spines of a porcupine.

"Oh dear...do you want to fight me, little spirit?"

Algonquin's only response was to leap, terrible jaws parted and ready to rend this thing to pieces before it could harm his mistress.

Spindly, clawed fingers snapped around Algonquin's neck like a steel trap, stopping him cold in midair. The thing's arm was gaunt and frail-looking but it held the 300-pound hellhound off the ground with no apparent effort. It tilted its head to regard the struggling beast in its grip.

"I could snap your neck, you know?" That cold, hollow voice made even the ferocious hellhound shiver in fear, whimpering as the creature's grip tightened. "But don't worry...your mistress did me a great favor and tonight I plan for us to become...good friends. It wouldn't do to kill her pup."

It reached out with its other hand and tapped Algonquin's forehead with its claw. The wolf twisted and writhed for a moment before its form snapped back to that of a poodle, hanging limp and unconscious in the creature's grip. The thing dropped Algonquin in the mud, stepping over the dog's helpless form without a second thought. Its gaze was fixed on the town of Fallwell.

"I am coming for you, daughter of Divana."

******************

Elvira was currently in the kitchen of the Talbot manor, doing her best to draw a pentagram on the blade of a chef's knife with a tube of lipstick. She was doing her best to get the finicky little lines right, consulting the diagram in her aunt's recipe book but she still had to wipe it off several times before she got a design that looked right...if slightly smudged.

"I hope this works..." She murmured to herself. She had wrapped the knife's wooden handle with electrical tape and used a sharpie to fill in the spots she had missed, turning the handle a modestly convincing shade of black (which also left stains on her fingertips).

Examining her handiwork and wondering if she should start over, Elvira yelped in surprise at the sound of the doorbell, nearly dropping the knife. Clumsily grabbing it with her other hand, the blade pricked the tip of one of her fingers.

"Ow!" She put the finger in her mouth, sucking at the wound as she peered out of the kitchen doorway towards the foyer. Was it a salesman? That bitch Chastity? Or was it the Incubus? Did demons use doorbells? Were they like vampires?

Distracted by her concerns, Elvira didn't notice the drop of blood flowing down the edge of the blade, leaving a trail of soft red light. The lipstick pentagram glowed with the same mysterious energy. Both faded within seconds, just as the doorbell rang again.

"Shit." It probably wasn't the demon...but someone was out there and she wasn't really in the mood for company. She looked down at the book and the knife in her hands. She couldn't exactly let someone stumble onto these, could she?

"I'll be there in just a minute!" She shouted down the hall as she dashed towards the stairway. Tottering quickly on her high heels she barged into the bedroom and grabbed one of the fluffy goose-feather pillows off the bed, stuffing the book and knife underneath to hide them.

The doorbell rang again, causing Elvira to heave an exasperated sigh and roll her eyes, throwing her hands up in frustration.

"I said, I'm coming!! Jeeze!"

Stomping her way down the stairs and towards the front door, she yanked it open, expecting that busybody Chastity was back.

"What the fuuuoooh, hello Bob!" Her tone shifted instantly from anger to cheerful and flirtatious, before immediately shifting to a disappointed grumble when she saw who was standing right next to Bob. "And hello, Patty."

The blond bitch with the pointy tits smirked at Elvira as she clung to Bob's arm. For his part, Bob looked embarrassed at how close Patty was but the big galoot was clearly too much of a pushover to tell her to keep her hands off.

"Oh hello, Elvira!" Patty's voice dripped with insincere good cheer, making Elvira instantly suspicious. If Patty was this happy to see her then she had to be planning something nasty. "We were just talking to Chastity."

Fuck.

Patty continued, "She mentioned that she had visited you last night and things were a little...crazy." The way she emphasized that word made Elvira want to punch her in the nose. "So Bob and I just figured we'd check in on you."

"Well..." Bob glanced uncomfortably at Patty as she pulled herself tighter against his arm. His eyes were apologetic. "I did mention I wanted to see how you were doing and Patty kind of...insisted...on coming along."

"Oh, how nice." Elvira cooed through clenched teeth. "That's. So. Sweet."

"Isn't it?" Patty's aura of smugness was thicker than her makeup and more pointed than her brassiere. "So, what's the matter Elvira? Please, tell us everything."

Elvira was thinking of some excuse to get rid of Patty so she could talk to Bob alone when she spotted a figure across the street. As the rain died down a thick fog was starting to rise, making it difficult to discern the figure's shape...but as soon as Elvira saw it, all she could think of was the feeling of those ghostly hands on her body and the animated demon dick that had assaulted her.

"Elvira...are you okay?"

With a start, Elvira realized that she had been staring at the space between Patty and Bob's head with her mouth hanging open. She shook her head, trying to push those intrusive thoughts away.

"Sorry, sorry. I'm fine. Totally fine. Nothing to worry about, so you two can just..." She was ready to shoo them both away but a terrible thought occurred to her. If that was the Incubus lurking across the street, what would it do to the two of them if she sent them away? Would it attack them?

Patty's sneering smile tempted Elvira to test that theory but even Patty probably didn't deserve whatever the Incubus had in mind. Besides, it might hurt Bob.

"...just come in!" She ended her sentence, reversing mental gears awkwardly as she tried to figure out what she was going to do now.

"Really?" Patty raised an eyebrow, doubtful of Elvira's sudden hospitality but Bob smiled with relief and walked right in. Still attached to his arm, Patty had little choice but to follow suit.

Elvira shut the door behind both of them, securely locking it. Peering out of the small window set in the door, she could see the figure across the street was gone. Or at least no longer visible...she could still sense the Incubus' presence, like a thin layer of oil on her skin or a faint odor in the air.

"What the hell happened in here?" Patty's shrill voice made Elvira wince, realizing the state the living room and kitchen had been left in. Rushing after her two unwanted guests, she found them staring in shock at the toppled furniture, the remains of the boombox embedded in a mass of tangled magnetic ribbon and the shredded remains of Aunt Morgana's painting.

"Oh, this?" Elvira tried her best to sound nonchalant but ended up sounding extremely chalant. "Just uh...a rat. Big old rat! Apparently, Auntie Morgana really needed to call an exterminator."

"A rat did all this?" Bob looked around slowly, scratching his head.

"Absolutely!" Elvira's voice ended in a startled squeak as she saw a shadowy figure looming outside of the window, barely visible through the rain-spattered glass. Spinning around, she pointed to one corner of the room, "There! Look, that's the rat!"

As Bob and Patty both turned to look she dashed across the room and grabbed the curtains, pulling them tightly closed as both of them looked back at her in confusion.

"I didn't see any rat." Patty frowned suspiciously at Elvira.

"Oh? Must have been the shadow cast by your hairdo."

Patty gasped indignantly and Bob did his best to hide a smile.

"Why don't we help you clean up, Elvira?" Bob offered, doing his best to diplomatically move on before Patty could come up with a catty retort of her own. "You don't mind, do you, Patty?"

Patty barely concealed a grimace, clearly regretting that she had suggested coming over in the first place.

"I suppose if Elvira is having trouble keeping things clean, we should help her out." Patty scanned the room, a look of contempt on her face. "If this is what your living room looks like, I'd hate to see your bedroom."

"At least people do see my bedroom," Elvira muttered.

"What was that?"

"Nothing!" Elvira chirped.

"Good." Patty planted her hands on her hips. "Where's your broom and dustpan?"

"Broom? Oh, right! Broom...uh...maybe in a closet somewhere?"

"You don't even know where your broom is? No wonder your house is in such a state."

"Hey, it's not my fault! I just moved here three days ago and aunt Morgana didn't exactly keep things organized. There's a whole closet full of nothing but old newspapers..."

She trailed off as a scratching sound could be heard somewhere above. Everyone looked towards the ceiling as the scratching noise continued.

"What the hell was that?" Bob shot Elvira a concerned look, maybe wondering if it was something like the creature she had accidentally summoned last night. She didn't want him to find out how right he was.

"Uh...raccoons? There's a whole bunch of raccoons in the vents."

"Oh, God. This place is such trash." Patty shook her head in disgust.

Elvira eyed the ceiling nervously...it sounded like the thing climbing across the roof was around the second floor. She had to get the athame, without alerting Bob and Patty to what was going on.

"Okay, you two...uh...you two get started here. And I'll run upstairs and look for a vacuum cleaner or something." She rushed out of the room before either of them could protest.

Leaving Patty and Bob alone together left a bad taste in her mouth, but even a horny bimbo like Patty probably wouldn't put the moves on Bob in someone else's house. Probably.

The thought quickened her steps as she headed up the stairways. On the landing, she listed for the sound of scrabbling claws on roof tiles. Whatever it was had gone silent now.

She slipped into Morgana's bedroom, locking the door behind her. Her heels clicked across the floor as she approached the bed. Her hand was halfway to the pillow where she had hidden the makeshift athame when she froze in place, hand trembling in midair. She was sure that the window overlooking the backyard was closed and latched when she had woken up this morning but now it was hanging open, the curtains rustling in a damp breeze.

"Hello, daughter of Divana."

The voice sent shivers along her spine and she considered lunging for the kitchen knife underneath the pillow, but the recipe book had been pretty clear...the knife was no good without the demon seed to write the rune of binding. She pulled her hand back and turned to face the source of the voice.

She hadn't turned the lights on and while the rain had stopped but the sky was still filled with dark clouds, leaving the room filled with deep shadows. Barely visible in one shadowy corner was an unnaturally tall figure. The faint light from the window glinted on long, claw-like fingernails as the thing flexed its hands.

"So nice to meet you again, daughter of Divana."

"The name's Elvira, jerk." She snapped, trying her best not to let the supernatural intruder know how frightened she was. "You seem a little bigger than I remember."

"You have no idea, Elvira."

With that, the figure stepped into the light. It was humanlike in proportion but almost seven feet tall, with elongated limbs and fingers. Its body was covered in withered, grey-green skin and in several places gaps could be seen, revealing glistening muscles and throbbing veins underneath the thing's flesh. Its face had a mummified, ghoulish appearance and its eyes glowed red through a curtain of thin, white hair that hung down to its sunken chest.

Elvira barely noticed any of that, because her gaze was fixed directly between the creature's legs.

"Oh. My. God." She breathed. The disembodied penis she remembered last night had been big, but this...this was a monster. It hung down between its legs, swinging slightly back and forth. It looked more alive than the rest of the thing's body and its thin, greenish skin was taut enough that she could make out every crease and pulsating vein.

"I assure you, God is not involved." A dry, evil chuckle echoed from somewhere deep inside Incubus' chest.

"So...I don't suppose we could call it even and go our separate ways?"

"You freed me from that cursed box after years of imprisonment," Incubus growled. "I couldn't possibly leave without rewarding you for your kindness."

"Oh, well I take cash or check..." Elvira's voice trailed off, her eyes widening as Incubus' cock began to rise. Within moments, the curved shaft protruded directly from the demon's crotch, veins visibly pulsing along its length. Below it, she could see a long, wrinkled ballsack filled with two testicles the size of goose-eggs. She felt her pelvis twinge in worried anticipation...well, mostly worry. She was starting to understand why her ancestors had so much trouble with Incubus.

"And of course, there's the little matter of vengeance for Divana and Morgana's betrayal." It stroked one long finger along the length of its monstrous cock. The curve left the glossy head pointed straight at Elvira's face and she could see precum glistening on the tip. "Since they've departed this mortal coil, I'll have to punish you in their place."

"Jeeze, can I at least get the reward first?" Elvira took a worried step back, but the back of her knees hit the edge of the bed, leaving her nowhere to go.

"It hardly matters," Incubus laughed again. "The reward and punishment are both the same thing."

"C'mon, haven't you heard of a little thing called foreplay?" Elvira held up her hands in a placating gesture. "Even witches like to be romanced, you know?"

"Hmmm...I seem to recall quite a bit of foreplay last night." Incubus grinned, revealing a mouthful of yellowed teeth. "Your body seemed quite ready."

Elvira tried to scoot around the edge of the bed, but Incubus was coming closer and she couldn't deny that something was stirring inside her. The sight of that massive, inhuman cock should have been repulsive but she could feel the first tingling hints of wetness between her legs.

Oh God, Sister Marigold always said rock music would lead to fornicating with demons. That old bag was right!

Incubus lifted one hand and flicked out a single clawed finger. The small, knife-shaped pin on her waist popped free of her dress and spun through the air until it embedded itself in the wood of the ceiling. Elvira's dress fell apart, baring her pale breasts and legs (more than they were already) and her lacy, black panties.

Elvira yelped and tried to pull her dress back together. She had been hoping to settle things with just a quick handjob, but that was starting to look less and less likely. Another gesture from Incubus and the black cloth ripped itself from her hands and tore itself apart, scattering shreds of black fabric across the floor.

"Hey, asshole! I've only got eight more dresses like that!"

Incubus pulled his finger downward and Elvira's panties dropped to the floor, exposing the glistening lips of her pussy.

"You have bigger things to worry about, Elvira." Incubus laughed, looming over her as he stroked the excessive length of his demonic dick. "Let me show you."

******************

Downstairs, Patty was getting tired of watching Bob clean up the living room while she pushed a small pile of dust back and forth with a push-broom they had found in the kitchen.

Chastity had told her all about the crazy things that happened at the Talbot manor last night, convinced that Elvira was consorting with some kind of demon. Patty didn't put much stock in that story but Chastity had pointed out that the town still had laws on the books against the practice of witchcraft. Patty didn't have to believe in magic to get Elvira arrested for witchcraft.

But then Bob had shown up, overhearing the two of them talking about Elvira. She had planned on sneaking around the manor grounds in hopes of finding some kind of evidence of witchcraft, like pentagrams carved on the trees or dribbly black and red candles. Sure signs of the dark arts.

She needed to get Bob out of the way so she could start snooping. Her eyes fell on the box of plastic trash bags on the counter of the kitchen. Bob took no notice as she stepped into the kitchen and pulled out the tight roll of bags before peeling one of them away. The rest of the roll was tossed behind the old-fashioned refrigerator.

She leaned back into the living room, holding up the empty box and the sole trash bag, a look of overwrought concern on her face. "Oh no, Bob, I think we're out of garbage bags."

"Really?" Bob's muscles flexed underneath his flannel shirt as he righted a toppled bookcase. "I was sure we had a few more."

"Nope! All gone!" She gave him a cheery smile and a shrug, hoping the gesture made her breasts look more impressive. "Maybe you could run to the store and grab another box or two?"

A thoughtful look crossed Bob's face like a cloud passing over the sun. His face brightened with remembrance and he snapped one finger.