Elvira: Family Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well...oh shit, right there...I...I don't want any magic spells or...oh God...or spooky brats." Elvira couldn't bring herself to deny the third item on the list. "What I want...aah...is a show...in Las...fucking...Vegas."

Another chuckle sent a spasm through Elvira's body, leaving her clinging to his sturdy cock like a shipwrecked sailor clinging to a scrap of wood.

"Las Vegas? My dear Elvira, do you really believe that I wouldn't be able to make your dreams come true in a place called Sin City?"

Oh shit, really? Somehow, that hadn't even occurred to her. Before she could process the new information, her climax finally hit her.

She shook like a leaf in the wind, her body and mind focused on a single point of tight, white-hot pleasure deep in her pelvis as Incubus' tongue ground against her G-spot. He didn't stop, just kept working his tongue deeper into her, causing the wave of pleasure to crest over and over again as multiple orgasms wracked her body.

In that moment, she was entirely his possession. If she were able to speak she would have agreed to anything, signed any pact he demanded, so long as he kept that wicked, amazing tongue going. Whatever he wanted, she would give it to him. Her body. Her soul. Whatever it took. He had won.

Desperate to satisfy her new master, hoping that he would keep pleasing her if she did the same for him, she worked her fingers and breasts up and down the shaft of his penis. Arcing her back, she ran her tongue along its mottled length, savoring the texture of every vein and ridge as well as the flavor of his unnatural flesh.

Pulling the curved shaft down, she managed to wrap her lips around the smooth, round head, tasting his salty precum as she tried to swallow him. The feeling was amazing...his tongue locked into her pussy as it trembled with orgasm after orgasm and her mouth around his pulsating cock, feeling the tip tremble as he became ready to come as well.

Elvira was completely in sync with Incubus, running her tongue over the tip of his cock as she felt his own climax building. She didn't care that he was about to come inside her mouth, even if she had the wherewithal to remember the binding spell right now, she wouldn't be able to bring herself to cast it. Why would she want to banish Incubus? Why give this up?

After all, what was the alternative? Stay in Fallwell, a town full of puritans and assholes and asshole puritans? Spend her days desperately trying to coax a boner out of a big dumb, dork like Bob? The guy probably didn't even know how to eat pussy, let alone whatever Incubus was currently doing to her. Why do that when she could have Las Vegas, magic and all the orgasms she could ever want?

Incubus growled with pleasure, the vibration of his voice subtly changing the tempo of Elvira's seemingly-endless orgasm. She moaned as well, the sound muffled by the fat head of his cock filling her mouth, pressing against her tongue.

"Incredible, Elvira. You're almost as good as your mother."

Wait...what? Incubus' statement broke through the thick, damp fog of bliss filling her mind, the implications sending a shiver down her spine.

"My mother? What the hell are you talking about?" Was what Elvira attempted to say, but the demon cock in her mouth reduced it to a muffled "mm mthr? Mmm mmpph mmmm mmmrrm?"

Incubus laughed wickedly, seemingly having no trouble understanding her. Perhaps he could see the question in her mind or maybe he just had a lot of experience talking to women with their mouths full.

"If only you knew the truth about the Talbot family. Morgana never told you about your mother, did she?"

"She told me that she beat you! She resisted you!" Elvira tried to exclaim, the taste of salty pre-cum filling her mouth. What actually came out was another defiant series of muffled grunts.

"Not for a long, long time. Not before I gave her a daughter." Incubus punctuated the statement with another flick of his tongue over her G-spot, causing Elvira to quake as she lay sprawled over him, mouth still full of his cock.

"Mo! Mrmph mmt mmu! Mrmph mm-mmble" Was all she could say, but what she meant was "No! That's not true! That's impossible!"

"That's right, Elvira..." Incubus's voice dripped with sadistic glee but somehow, despite her desperate denials, she knew that if she truly searched her feelings then she would realize that he was speaking the truth. His cock was ready to blow, his joy at sharing this evil revelation apparently fueling his arousal. "I am your father!"

"Nooooooooooo!!!" Elvira arced back in horror, Incubus' dick popping free of her mouth in a spatter of saliva and slime.

Then, two things happened in rapid succession.

First, as he laughed wickedly at Elvira's distress, Incubus climaxed. Like the first time, it was an incredibly viscous lump: a jet of thick green spunk that flew through the air in a single, mighty blast. Incubus' seductive spell finally broken, Elvira was half a second too late in trying to catch it on her fingertips...the burst of demonic semen flew through the air towards the bedroom door...

...Which burst open. Time seemed to slow down, allowing Elvira to take in the scene in exquisite detail. On the other side of the door, panting with fury, was Patty. Her face and shoulders were covered in a thick, creamy goo and her teeth were gritted in a grimace of rage.

"Elvira, you oversexed cow-glrph!"

Her explosion of fury was cut short when Incubus' jet of semen took her full in the face. It was like watching someone being hit in the face by a banana cream pie. The thick liquid managed to catch her right when her mouth was opening. There was a brief, stunned pause before her mouth snapped shut and she instinctively swallowed the mouthful without thinking, gulping audibly.

Elvira couldn't see Patty's expression underneath the thick greenish-white slime but her trembling shoulders and open mouth make her stunned shock obvious.

Elvira desperately pumped her fingers up and down Incubus' shaft, trying to coax out a few more drops of semen but once again it seemed like Incubus' dick only kept one bullet in the cylinder at a time.

"Patty, stay there!" Elvira reached out, struggling to clamber off of Incubus' body. If she could just get to Patty and grab some of that semen then she'd be able to activate the binding rune. "Don't-"

Before Elvira could continue, Patty let out a whimper of rage and horror. Maybe it was the sight of Elvira fornicating with a demon or maybe she was just horrified at having her hair coated in a literal bucketload of cum. She spun on her heels and ran down the hallway, taking the demon seed with her.

"-run away..." She finished, lamely, as Patty's footsteps hammered on the stairs.

"Hoping to find someone to share my pleasure with?" Incubus' released his grip on Elvira's waist and withdrew his tongue. Invisible hands gripped her legs and arms, lifting her into the air and spinning her around before setting her down again. She was now straddling Incubus' torso, the hot length of his still-erect cock pressing against the curve of her bare ass.

"Uh...yeah. That's right." Elvira gave the demon a weak, unconvincing smile. The knowledge he had just shared still haunted her...the dick currently knocking on her back door was the same one he had used to fuck her mother, and probably her great-aunt, and her grandmother and who knows how many other Talbot ancestors. Her body was still shaking from the intense, orgasmic aftershocks...but the knowledge that it had been her father's (grandfather's? Great grandfather's? All of the above?) tongue inside of her had dampened her enthusiasm for his Faustian bargain.

"Good instincts, my child." He traced one long fingernail down her neck, along the curve of her breast and then down her stomach towards her still-quivering pussy.

Oh, that's just gross. She tried not to let the demon realize that she was no longer under his sway, doing her best not to pull away from his touch as he ran the claw-like fingernail along the curve of her inner thigh. Her eyes flicked over to the pillows and the tape-wrapped handle of the knife underneath. You still can't get rid of him...not without getting some of that demon seed for the spell.

"So...uh...da-da-daa--" She struggled, trying to force the word out without letting her face show how freaked out she was. "Er...Incubus. Want to try a handjob next? I give a mean handy. I could do a footjob too, but I'd probably need a time-out to clip my nails."

"I don't think so, Elvira." His hands closed around her waist and pushed her body gently back against his erect cock. "It's time that I sample the main course."

She didn't need to ask what he meant...his burning eyes were focused right between her legs. She bit her lip...going all the way with a demon was bad enough...there was probably a special circle of hell for witches who had sex with demons who were also their parents. If not, then there certainly should be.

"Have you ever considered the...uh...erotic potential of burlesque?" Elvira was sweating as Incubus ground her hips against his pelvis, the shaft of his cock sliding between Elvira's butt cheeks. "Hear me out, I put on some clothes and then I slowly take them off and you can just watch and jack oooooooooooaaah!!"

Her suggestion turned into a wide-mouthed moan as Incubus lifted her into the air and dropped her straight down, impaling her pussy on the stiff length of his cock. Although intellectually horrified by the demon's revelation, Elvira's body had just received the tongue-fucking of a lifetime. Her pussy was wet, trembling and eager for more, parting its lips and easily accepting the massive girth of Incubus' cock.

For a moment, she could only sit there, straddling Incubus' dick with her mouth hanging open in shock. She had been with some big guys in the past...and experimented with a very unrealistically proportioned dildo one time in college...but Incubus was easily the biggest thing she'd ever taken. There was a deep, delicious ache between her legs as her pussy was stretched almost to its limits by the throbbing shaft and it felt like the thick head was so far inside that she could practically feel it pressing against her stomach.

"Oh...okay...this works too I suppose." Elvira gasped weakly, pelvic muscles clenching around the unyielding girth of Incubus' manhood...or demonhood as the case may be.

"Glad to hear it." Incubus licked his lips, tongue still dripping with Elvira's juices. The bedsprings groaned in agony as he lifted Elvira up, almost far enough to pull her off of his cock, and then pulled her forcefully back down, thrusting himself deep inside her once more.

*************

Downstairs, Bob had finished cleaning and was sitting on the couch, unsure what to do next. A short while ago, Patty had run back downstairs and dashed out the door, yelling something angry and incoherent. He had been in the kitchen, so he hadn't seen what had upset her so much but he wasn't exactly surprised. Patty and Elvira got along like cats and rats, so he had kind of expected some kind of blow up the moment Patty demanded to come along to the Talbot place. He had known Patty long enough to know that it was best to give her a wide berth when she got upset.

Now he was just sitting there, twiddling his thumbs and waiting for Elvira to come back down. It seemed like it was taking her an awfully long time to find a vacuum cleaner...but then again it was a big mansion.

Maybe I should go up and help her out? He considered the idea for a moment, but it seemed rude to walk in on her upstairs...especially if she and Patty had just had an argument. He also couldn't shake the memory of the incidents last night...the monster in the crock pot...the snake in the attic...it was all so crazy.

He liked Elvira, but he just didn't know how to process the revelation that she was a witch. And that witches were real. And also monsters. And magic. And who-knows-what-else? It was giving him a headache, so he just sat on the couch, sipping a glass of water.

Above his head, the boards of the old manor creaked ominously and he could hear a muffled, rhythmical squeaking from somewhere above him. He looked up curiously, unsure what to make of the noise.

Rats? Elvira did say something about that. He scratched his head. Maybe I should bring over a few mousetraps.

******************

Upstairs, the bed squeaked and groaned as Elvira rode Incubus' cock, her ample breasts bouncing up and down with each thrust. Her body was speckled by sweat and demonic ichor which glistened in the dim light from the open window. Incubus had pulled her head down towards him and his long, writhing tongue was in her mouth, the rubbery appendage plunging in and out of her lips in time with his cock.

For her part, Elvira was fighting to avoid falling into the trap of demonic bliss once more. Her body was shaking as the massive shaft pumped in and out of her, pussy-juice flowing freely down its length. Her clitoris was tingling like an electric buzzer as the lips of her pussy stretched around Incubus, rubbing the taut nub of her clit directly against the vein-studded flesh of the demon's cock.

Keep it together, Elvira...you can do this. She wasn't normally one to be guided by her conscience, but right now she clung to it. She had to make sure Incubus was sealed up once more. Not just for her own safety and sanity but also for the sake of her mother and her aunt, who successfully threw off the demon's yoke years ago. She couldn't let them down...even if that meant she had to fuck this demon until she couldn't walk anymore.

Still, it was hard to keep herself focused, with each thrust of Incubus' cock bringing her to the edge of orgasm. She struggled to keep herself from coming, both to avoid slipping into that fog of mindless depravity once more and because she desperately wanted to avoid thinking about her and her dead mom sharing the same cock in that way. It was bad enough already.

It was impossible to say how long the two of them bounced on the groaning bedsprings, Elvira's pale, smooth skin grinding against the glistening, leathery hide of the demon. But finally, she could feel it, Incubus's cock was starting to swell, throbbing faster and hotter as he approached his orgasm.

Come on, you fucker! It'll be your last...that jizz isn't getting away from me this time. She ground her hips against his, pushing his cock deep inside of her. There was only one way to make absolutely sure his ejaculation didn't end up stuck to the ceiling or splattering over a passing raccoon or something...she was going to have to take this one for the team. God, I hope my birth control works on demons!

"Yes, my daughter! I'm ready!" Incubus' voice was a reedy groan as his cock twitched wildly inside her. His tongue popped free of her lips and trailed over her breasts.

Elvira recoiled in disgust at his words but her self-control broke when he finally came inside of her, releasing her own pent-up orgasm as well. The two of them came together as he pumped her pussy full of thick, sticky cum, the sheer volume causing it to dribble down the shaft of his cock and along Elvira's thighs.

Oh God, I wish he hadn't said that just before I came! Elvira pushed that thought away and thrust a hand between her legs, scooping up a generous dollop of semen on two fingers.

Before Incubus could react, she leaned forward and slipped free of his still-hard cock, causing more semen to flow out. With five rapid swipes, she painted the Rune of Binding right on the center of Incubus' chest.

"What are you--" The demon stuttered, before breaking into an unholy scream of pain as the sigil flared bright red, burning into his stolen skin. "You little...bitch!! I'll kill you! I'll skullfuck your soul!!"

As Incubus struggled against the power of the rune, Elvira rolled across the bed, tossing the pillow aside and snatching up her homemade athame. Her swing was clumsy, but fortunately, Incubus' cock was a hard target to miss.

A few moments later she was sitting on the bed, by herself, wrapped in a thick blanket. Incubus was gone, leaving only a withered cylinder of flesh, about the size and color of a salami roll.

She looked up at the sound of feet on the stairs and a few seconds later Bob burst into the room, a look of fear and concern on his face.

"Elvira, are you alright? I was checking to see if you had any rat traps in the basement and I heard a...a..."

His face wrinkled in confusion as he took in the scene: her barely covered nudity, the odd meat lump in the middle of a huge wet spot on the bed, the bloody kitchen knife.

"Uh...what's going on?"

Elvira got to her feet, keeping the blanket wrapped around herself to hide the semen dripping down her leg. She patted Bob on the shoulder with her free hand.

"Don't worry about it...just some family business."

"Do you need any help?"

"What I need right now is a shower."

Before Bob could respond the house echoed with the booming sound of the front door's knocker. Both of them jumped a little bit at the sudden noise. The knocking came again and Elvira groaned with exhausted annoyance.

"What is it THIS time?"

The knocking repeated, louder and longer as whoever-it-was slammed the knocker down over and over again.

"Screw this," Elvira growled. Still wrapped in the blanket, she marched across the hallway to one of the windows that overlooked the front yard.

"What the hell do you want?!" She shouted, sticking her head out of the window. She was expecting Chastity or maybe one of the horny old men that wouldn't stop hitting on her.

What she wasn't expecting was the sight of a large mob of Fallwell residents. Several were carrying torches. At the head of the mob was Chastity Pariah and Patty, her hair still damp and matted.

Patty pointed up Elvira, eyes flashing with malicious glee.

"There she is! I saw it with my own two eyes...Elvira Talbot was fornicating with the spawn of Satan!!"

Elvira's eyes widened as the group of townsfolk roared in righteous anger, waving their torches.

"Oh, crap..."