Elysium Spa

Story Info
Second person story for men that like non-sadistic Dommes.
7.5k words
4.78
3.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You tell yourself that this is a luxury you deserve. For perhaps the first time in your life, you will be experiencing a level of pleasure that is beyond any normal human sexual interaction. The technicians and the technology of the Elysium Spa are, so the reviews say, a leap forwards in the evolution of human sexual experience. You have paid for the executive package. It has cost you as much as a good vacation, but you're convinced that it will be worth it. Soon you will be in the skilled, professional hands of the world's leading nymphologists and hedonistas. The women working on you today are experts in pleasure and they are famed for the pride and delight that they take in their work.

The building is, as you had expected, a mixture of classical Greek architecture and futuristic technology. A receptionist stands behind an elegant desk of white marble that doubles as an interactive touch screen. The receptionist herself is so beautiful and so sophisticated that you could imagine her on the Hollywood red carpet or in a fabulous pornographic piece of computer generated erotica. It almost feels too good to be true, but here you are, checking in and being led to a changing room.

You stow your clothing and belongings in a locker, dressing yourself in a luxurious towelling robe. Then, after a brief moment of nervousness, you walk towards the designated treatment room. You don't know why you feel nervous, the technicians here are all professionals, women who have dedicated themselves to discovering the true heights of human pleasure. Perhaps it's the thought of going beyond all your experiences that makes your heart beat faster.

The treatment room is a marvel of white stone, cream leather and polished chrome. Every surface sparkles and glistens, more hygienic than a surgery, more luxurious than a five-star hotel. You are greeted by a beautiful woman in a tight, white latex dress. She is magnificent, simultaneously welcoming and intimidating. Her skin is naturally tan, her teeth perfect white and her make up utterly immaculate. Her cascade of dark hair is pulled back into a neat ponytail and her deep brown eyes regard you with warmth and clear excitement to begin her work. "I'm Eloise. I'll be the lead technician for your experience. If you have any questions or issues, please don't hesitate to approach me. From here, I'll be in complete control of your body, so please understand that you can trust me entirely. I'm here because I want you to have the most wonderful sensations of your entire life. My team and I are entirely dedicated to your total and enduring pleasure," she says.

As she mentions her team, three other women step into the room and take up places around the white marble walls. Images flicker into life on the smooth stone, showing you soothing videos of tropical beaches and exotic waterfalls. As you stand there, admiring the vivid images (are they holographic? They seem to have depth to them) Eloise steps forwards and gently but firmly begins to remove your robe. For a moment, you feel hesitant, then you calm your breathing and remind yourself that you have to let her take complete control.

When you are naked, something begins to rise up from the centre of the room. The floor's sections move back silently in a circular iris, allowing a chair to rise from beneath. The chair reminds you of the dentist, but only if the dentist was focussed on luxury and total comfort. Lengths of chrome support the sections of the chair and you see that there are two separate rests for the legs, two rests for the arms. Presumably, the position of the man in the chair can be altered to the exact specifications of Eloise. Everything gleams, as though it has been manufactured right this moment, just for you.

Eloise helps to ease you into the chair. You have never felt a texture like this leather. It is supportive and firm, though it yields almost like flesh. As soon as you have settled, smiling, into the leather, Eloise leans over you and starts to fasten the restraints at your wrists, then all the way up your arms. Her face is close to you, her hypnotic eyes gazing into yours. You have never seen such pristine make up. Her face is a work of art. Dark, perfectly shaped brows arch sexily over eyes shaded from purple to silver. The work must surely have been done by an artist with an airbrush. Her wings of black eyeliner give her eyes a seductive, wicked expression.

Her lashes can only be fake, they are so long and so incredibly black, though they have been applied so well that you can see no join. Her cheekbones have been accentuated with light accents and dark blush beneath, drawing attention to her exquisite bone structure. The final beauty comes from her lips. Even without makeup, Eloise would have beautiful, sultry, erotic lips. With the addition of immaculate purple lipstick, her lips are entrancing. You can't help but imagine them wrapped around your cock and you feel yourself start to stiffen at the thought. As she works on your restraints, you can smell her intoxicating perfume and, as you glance down her body, you see her nipples are straining against the latex. Perhaps her work excites her.

When your arms are secured, she fastens more belts at your chest and waist. The restraints are so soft that their touch is a caress, yet so strong you could not hope to escape. "I can see that you're comfortable," Eloise says, smiling up at you as she approaches your legs and notices your growing erection with a proud, professional smile. She knows she is doing her job well. "Be assured that you will rise up from comfort and into realms of physical, sensual delight that you've only hitherto imagined," she says as she fastens restrains around your legs.

She stands back to admire her work. "We have all day to explore," she says with reassuring warmth. Then she turns to her technicians and says in a professional tone, "Ladies, begin phase one, level one."

The women nod, smiling, both professional and keen to begin. They are like musicians preparing to play a symphony that delights them.

First, the hidden tubing in the restraints begins to exude warm oil, coating your skin in slippery lubricant. Eloise uses her hands, covered with latex gloves, to slowly massage every inch of your flesh, taking her time, beginning with your shoulders.

As the skilled hands of Eloise work on your body, her assistants consult the data on their screens, watching for your pleasure responses. They continually ensure that the atmosphere of the room is correct for you, controlling the temperature, the visuals and the audio. For now the imagery shows an exotic beach and there are the sounds of gently lapping waves to lull you into the necessary relaxation that is required before the true pleasure begins. The hands of Eloise are now on your chest, working the muscles but also paying attention to your sensitive nipples, teasing them gently with soft, circular motions.

Her perfect lips become a warm, sensual smile as she delicately pinches your nipples, not to cause pain, simply to create sensation. Then her hands go lower, oiling your abdomen, touching you with all the care of a lover and all the skill of a professional. Now her hands drift lower still, first working on your thighs, then, without any sign of nervousness of hesitation, moving over your genitals. She cups and caresses your testicles and then works oil up and down the stiffening shaft of your penis. Her technicians exchange contented smiles and you hear one say, "Excellent readings, the client is very responsive." Eloise sighs delightedly as you become fully erect in her hands and give a twitch of excitement.

"We are ready for level two, ladies," she says, sounding extremely pleased with how the phase is progressing thus far. Two new devices are rising from the floor, though you cannot see them from your bound position. "Please don't strain yourself by trying to look at the machinery," says Eloise gently. "Allow me to explain. We have two separate armatures that are going to come into play. The first is for anal stimulation. It will not penetrate you at this stage of the process, it merely presses against your anus and perineum in order to provide low level vibration and pleasing pressure. The second armature contains the gel sheath that will be placed over your penis. The sheath is highly adaptable and its movements will be controlled by my technicians. Stimulation will begin at the lowest setting while we assess your reactions."

There is a whirr of machinery that is so pleasing it almost sounds musical to your ears. You feel something press up against you, massaging your perineum and anus with a soft vibration that is more relaxing than arousing. When Eloise is content that the probe is functioning well, she guides the gel sheath to your hard and twitching cock. Her hands gently and firmly ease your sensitive tip into a warm and lubricated hole that feels better than any mouth, vagina or anus you have ever experienced. Eloise looks carefully at your straining expression and says, "Reduce tightness of the sheath, we don't want to overload at this stage." You feel the warm gel loosen as Eloise guides the sheath onto your cock, wrapping the stiff flesh in a warm, slippery embrace. The robotic arm holds steady and Eloise says, "Being calibration."

There is a soft buzz, a faint whirr, and the sheath ripples around you. The the sheath rotates, first one way, then another. Next comes a steady roll of pressure that feels like a tongue, but even more sensual, running up and down the underside of your cock. Now that these initial movements have been explored, Eloise says, "Calibrate range of movement and penetration." The robotic arm moves back, making your penis withdraw from the gentle embrace of the pink, flesh-like gel. The chair you are in moves so that you can just watch the machine as it slowly slides back down, your cock disappearing back into that technological pleasure-hole. You let out a loud moan of pleasure and Eloise turns her head to smile at you beatifically. "It's so good to hear a client truly appreciating the process. At the moment we are simply calibrating our machinery to your responses. We have to see the range of responses that various forms of stimulation and movement create. Please understand that this part of the process is simple to establish what your body enjoys. The true pleasure will begin at the next level. Thank you so much for your patience."

The machine lifts up your cock, your shaft glistening in the soft light of the room. Then it plunges down again, more quickly this time.

"Pre-cum detected," says one of the technicians to Eloise, her face filled with the pleasure of a professional job that is being done well.

Eloise nods happily. "It's good to see that you're already releasing some tension!" she says, her voice full of praise. "Please understand that if you ejaculate fully, the process will not stop, it will merely shift into a gentler approach until you can reach higher levels of pleasure. Please submit entirely to whatever your body wishes to do. There is no requirement to hold back. We have many hours of stimulation ahead."

The machines whirr and you feel the inside of the sheath contract around you, like a pussy in the throes of orgasm. Then it releases and the tongue-sensation rolls up and down you again, this time returning to your tip and making a circle around it. After these stimuli finish, the robotic arm starts to move again, gently fucking your slippery cock. As the machine fucks you, the vibrating massager at your anus starts to buzz more strongly and it rubs up and down between your hole and your balls.

"Introduce erotic imagery," says Eloise, watching you facial expression with rapt attention, apparently delighted to see your furrowed brow and the intense concentration in your eyes.

The images around the wall fade and change. Now you see images of beautiful lips, perfect teeth and long, wet tongues. Slowly the camera pulls back to show you that these gorgeous mouths are those of the technicians all around you. As the sheathe caresses you, the images on the walls show their perfect mouths that could so easily be licking and sucking you right now. Your brain and nervous system find a perfect synchronicity between the imagery and the sensations. You find yourself in a waking dream, your vision filled with delicious mouths and rich lipstick, your body sensing pleasure everywhere. Eloise runs her hands over your chest, again teasing your nipples, the fingertips flicking like tongues.

As your eyes dart around the room, the technicians smile or wink at you. They know that when you look at the imagery, you are seeing their faces. They know too that your mind must be filled with scenes of their perfect mouths caressing and enjoying your hard cock. You feel all the stimulation any mouth could give you, all that stimulation and more. You also know that the women in the room are just as eager to please you as any woman on her knees might be. The wonderful part of this experience is that you know that Eloise and her team are not having to kneel on the floor or risk smearing their lipstick. No, in this room, the women can delight in giving you pleasure while working at their art. They see their work as sacred, part science, part craft: it is the almost holy practice of giving another human being total pleasure. You groan as you realize that this is really only foreplay, yet your body is reaching heights you had not imagined possibly. Even though every part of you is stimulated, you have not cum yet, though your balls are achingly full and your cock feels filled with a rigid energy.

"Leakage of precum increasing," says a technician. "Our client is responding at the highest recorded levels!" She seems overjoyed that she has done her job so well.

"Increase stimulation and intensity," says Eloise. Then she bends her beautiful face close to your ear and whispers, "Please do not feel any pressure to hold back. I think you're trying to prevent your own climax through a desire to prolong this. Don't be afraid, this experience will not stop with your first orgasm. You will cum many, many... many times." Her breath is warm against you and, as she whispers those final two words, she plants a single, delicate kiss on your ear lobe, her warm, silky lips staying there for just a second.

The machines are busy. The vibrations at your perineum are more intense and the massaging is firmer, as though the machine wants to force cum from you by rubbing behind your balls. The sheath on your cock is moving faster and more firmly than any human mouth. It feels as though at least three tongues are lashing over your cock while a pair of the strongest, wettest lips are sucking at your throbbing shaft. The robotic arm plunges the sheath up and down. No woman could take you so fast and so deep in her mouth without becoming a drooling mess, but the sheath prevents any lubricant from escaping. A furious boiling has begun in your testicles and every part of you is tensing now, straining against the machine. You cannot tell if you are straining to hold back or straining to help the machine give you a mind-shattering orgasm. You moans echo from the walls, your mouth wide and your face red with effort. "Oh yes, this is perfect!" sighs Eloise, directly into your ears.

The images of the technicians on the screen are now showing all of them mouthing words of encouragement to you and the soundtrack is playing a mix of coaxing phrases. "Please cum for us!" you hear and, "Don't hold back! We want you to cum again and again!"

Your entire nervous system is overloaded with sensual pleasure and you know for certain that all of these women want nothing more than for you to ejaculate. You let out a bestial roar of release as your cock starts to throb, letting some of the pressure go from your aching testicles. Every muscle in your body tenses to help the climax.

"Ejaculation!" cries one joyful technician. "Extremely high levels of ejaculate being released! Force of climax towards the top end of the scale!"

If you could see properly, you would notice the happy smiles exchanged by the team. However, you are too busy writhing against your restraints as the machines milk you so hard that you see dark circles whirling across your vision. Your cock has seldom throbbed so many times during climax and you are at the point of asking them to slow down when you feel the machine start to ease off.

Eloise is staring down into your dumbstruck face. She is smiling and nodding with a warmth that seems close to affection. "That's right! You have nothing to fear. The machines will move automatically into the relaxation mode. There is no pressure to cum again quickly, you will simply be massaged and soothed until it is clear you are ready for the next phase," she says, her skilled hands soothing your straining muscles. She touches you with a thoroughness and deep attention that no lover could match, her hands exploring everywhere, even your genitals. The sheath still grips you and still moves slowly up and down, but Eloise's latex-gloved hands join it, gauging your response through her sensitive finger tips.

The buzzing massager at your perineum is slowly cycling down until its touch is relaxing rather than stimulating. The sheath holds you gently and firmly now, but it does not try to force you to greater heights. The images on screen show that the technicians are smiling and sighing, their faces showing what can only be sexual pleasure, as if they too were strapped into machines of their own.

The screens fade and change. Now the only image is one on the ceiling. For a moment you are fooled into thinking you are observing a mirror. The scene above you is a reflection of the scene in the room. There is one vital difference, however. The client in the machine is Eloise, sighing as though she has just experienced an intense orgasm, her eyes staring directly at you.

"We are showing you a recording of a testing session where I helped to calibrate the equipment," Eloise says softly into your ear. "During phase two, you will be able to see and hear how I reacted to a similar level of stimulation. We think you will enjoy the show."

Above you, the image of Eloise looks content and supremely relaxed as she enjoys the afterglow of her orgasm, much as you are doing right now. Unlike you, Eloise is still wearing her immaculate make up, though you can see that her perfect body is, like yours, covered in a sheen of oil. A technician is gently stroking Eloise on the screen, while your body is being softly caressed by Eloise herself. Even though you have just experienced one of the most intense climaxes of your life, the image above you, showing an exceptionally attractive woman in post-orgasmic bliss, sends a shiver through your entire body, making you wonder how long it will take for the machines to excite you once again.

You notice that most of the details of Eloise's machine are the same as yours. She is strapped with white leather restraints in a chair that has arm and leg rests that can be adjusted for maximum comfort. Between her legs is a robotic arm that is currently holding a pink gel dildo that visibly changes shape as it slowly eases out of her. Eloise's dildo is mimicking your sheath, the dildo pulling back as the sheath softly releases you.

While you are contemplating how long it will take you to be ready for more pleasure, one of the technicians steps towards you with a chrome cylinder that is topped with a flexible straw. "The drink will replenish your lost fluids, electrolytes and proteins," says Eloise, her tone polite and professional. Then she leans close to your ear and whispers, "This will help replenish your ejaculate. If I may be informal for just a moment, this drink will help you cum like a fountain." At the end of her whisper, she gives you a very fast, very gentle kiss on the cheek. It is certainly not enough to smear her lipstick, but the tiny hint of affectionate sensuality, rather than pure professionalism, is enough to make you experience a shudder of excitement. The technician delicately guides the straw to your mouth and you sip at the drink. To your surprise, it does not taste artificial or medicinal. In fact, the fluid in the cylinder is the most delicious and thirst-quenching liquid that you have ever tasted. You had intended only to sip it, but you find yourself thirstily taking in as much as you can.