Elysium Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps the medicine was laced with an aphrodisiac, perhaps it is merely the talents of Eloise and her team, but soon you find yourself breathing harder as you watch the images on the screen above. The soundtrack to the video is playing softly in the room and you can hear Eloise starting to sigh as her machines begin to buzz back into life. Simultaneously, your own massager is beginning to vibrate once more. It is only a soft sensation, but it brings a stiffening to your cock that you find surprising. Can it be true that you only came a few minutes ago? You wonder if the intense pleasure is making your perceptions of time become distorted. Your body and mind are held in a strange limbo of carnal enjoyment. Time is losing meaning and only bliss matters.

While you are lying in the embrace of the chair and the restraints, the robotic arm starts to move so slowly that, at first, you think it is only your imagination. What convinces you that the machinery must be moving is that on the screen you can see Eloise's robotic arm starting to ease a dildo into her perfect pussy. You gasp and you see Eloise on the screen gasping too. As her dildo slides deeper, the sheath around your cock slides further down your shaft. The sheath contracts, gripping you harder, and you see that the dildo entering Eloise has expanded, thickening as it slips deeper.

Knowing that you are experiencing a programme of pleasure that reflects what Eloise experienced makes everything more intense and erotic than before. As Eloise stands behind you and rubs your nipples, she whispers, "Everything you feel is designed to reflect what I felt. As the you penetrate the sheath, the dildo penetrates me. As the vibrator teases your anus, the same is happening to mine. This time, when you are fully ready, you will be anally penetrated. Do not be afraid, this will only happen at the optimum moment of relaxation and receptivity. Please be assured that you will see me experiencing exactly the same sensation."

You look up at the screen, moaning with lust as you see a technician massaging Eloise's gorgeous, glistening breasts. The sight of that delicious woman's naked body starting to writhe with sexual ecstasy is increasing the hardness of your cock. Soon, to your surprise, you are as hard as you had been during the first phase.

"Receptivity increasing," says a technician. "Let's increase the intensity of the sheath," she adds and the others make approving sounds.

You let out a grunt, followed by a long, loud moan, as the sheath begins to ripple and spin around your cock. Even three women working together could not suck your cock like this. No human pussy could provide such varied and bizarre sensations. The sheath rises and falls, the pace quickening, as the gel within changes shape and texture. You look up to see that that dildo fucking Eloise is also changing, growing ridges and bumps as it rises and falls. A pink probe is teasing her clitoris and you can see movement beneath her as the massager excites her other hole.

You groan as the machine at your anus circles, twists and pushes gently against you twitching ring of muscle. The anal teasing is accompanied by a release of lubricant, readying you for something even more intimate. Your hands grip the arm rests of the chair as you feel the machine pushing at you, testing your receptivity. Perhaps your face looks as excited and filled with anticipation as Eloise's. Knowing that her tight little anus is being softly probed while her gorgeous pussy is pounded is another part of your pleasure.

"Do you feel like you're fucking me?" Eloise whispers into your ear. "Everything you are experiencing is what I experienced. We are linked by this work of art. It's truly beautiful." She sighs and walks around your body, feeling your testicles and then feeling the vibrating probe as it pushes against your anus. "It feels like you're almost ready to have it inside you. I know I was ready at this stage."

Looking up, you see Eloise on the screen, her eyes rolling. You know very well why she looks so transported with pleasure. You can feel the probe entering you.

The probe is gentle and it responds perfectly to your needs. When you find yourself tensing and resisting, the probe stops pushing and releases a little more warm lubricant into your quivering flesh. When your tight muscles relax, the probe eases deeper, pushing inside you with a sensation that is novel but completely natural. The skill of the technicians makes this penetration feel like a natural evolution of the sexual pleasure programme. What makes the feeling so much more welcome is being able to stare up into the ecstatic face of Eloise, knowing that she too is feeling something warm, tender and exciting pushing its gentle and insistent way into her snug anus. You can watch every tiny change in her expression as she gasps, winces and then relaxes into a new, deeper enjoyment, her pretty eyes rolling.

You groan, feeling the warm probe swelling in your ass, thickening as it goes deeper. The probe is not shaped like a penis or any standard dildo, it is flexible and responsive, made of the same advanced gel substance as the sheath. It is more like having a long tongue entering you than any kind of sex toy or inanimate object. "Don't you love that anal probe?" Eloise whispers in your ear. "The technicians monitor how your body reacts and they ensure the probe changes to optimise your pleasure. This phase of the programme totally transformed my mind. I've never felt anything like it with any lover and I'm an expert in sexual experience. Even with all of my technicians working together, they could not replicate the heights of enjoyment that these machines provide. I love seeing how well you're responding to our programme. I hope you don't mind me saying, it's making me very horny," she whispers to you. Although she is a professional, she knows you will appreciate the personal touch of her telling you how excited this is making her.

The probe withdraws a little from you and the sheath around your cock begins to move more firmly up and down. Then, in synchronisation with the sheath, the anal probe begins to push in and withdraw in a steady, smooth motion. As the sheath contracts, the probe expands, so that the two machines match one another, intensifying the sensations through your entire body. You have never been so comprehensively excited. You find yourself gasping, panting and groaning, staring up into the recording of Eloise, seeing the same look of utter bliss on her face. Just like you, she is being pushed beyond the normal human threshold of pleasure. Even though you're not cumming, you are currently in a state of arousal that many people never reach.

"Subject has entered the higher levels!" says a technician and the others applaud politely as they monitor the information on their rapidly changing displays. They have the satisfaction of knowing that they are helping you explore a world of new sensations and excitement. "Precum flowing freely again, the recharging fluid was a complete success," the technician adds, causing another chorus of joy from her colleagues.

"You're responding so well!" says Eloise, her gorgeous, sensual lips parting a sincere smile. "Some clients try to resist or they become afraid of the intensity, but you're the perfect passive recipient to receive this programme. Can you feel how the fluid has completely refilled your testicles? Even though it's only been minutes since you last came, you will find your next ejaculation is much fuller and more intense." She rubs her hands down your body, gripping the base of your cock as the sheath rises up. "So hard," she says appreciatively, releasing you as the sheath plunges back down, engulfing you in impossible pleasure.

The sheath and the probe are building up speed, one sucking at your cock, the other filling your anus and stimulating your prostate. Sometimes the probe plunges in and stays deep while the sheath devours you. They hold you there as they change shape, giving you the sensation of something rubbing your prostate as it vibrates and an impossible number of tongues swirling around your cock's head and shaft. When they do this, Eloise reaches down to cup your balls so that none of your erogenous zones are without stimulation. You feel like your balls must be heavier than ever in Eloise's hand as she cradles them carefully, her glamorous eyes staring into yours. You only look away from her when you stare up at the ceiling to watch her experiencing the same heights of carnal experience. You can see that she is filled with the dildo and the probe, one of the technicians holding a bullet vibrator to her clitoris as she groans with the powerful strain of being expertly fucked. The recorded sounds of Eloise mingle with your own cries.

Once again you are rising up towards a climax, but this orgasm is going to be more powerful than the last. In truth, you're already convinced that this orgasm will be the most powerful that you've ever had. The combination of stimuli has pushed your body into a completely new realm of sexual excitement. Every muscle is tensing and you can feel your heart thundering so hard that there is a throbbing in your temples. Above you, in her own personal paradise, Eloise's gorgeous, glamorous face is contorted by an incredible expression of aching, straining anticipation. Her mouth is gaping, her eyes alternately screwed shut, then wide with surprise. Her back is arching and her hips moving up and down against the restraints. She grits her teeth and her hands are tight fists, just like yours.

The sheath is pounding up and down on your cock and the probe is pushing deeply inside you, thick enough to give your prostate everything it can take, everything it needs.

"Cum for us. Cum now," I urges Eloise.

Those soft words, part encouragement and part order, are the final piece of stimulation that your mind and body require. You let out a roar that is matched by a wild cry from Eloise. Despite the tidal wave of emotion and sensation that is crashing over you, part of your mind is still aware of the image of Eloise. You have never seen such a beautiful woman in the throes of such an insane sexual experience. Despite all her thrashing and screaming, her make-up remains pristine, the order and beauty of her face a stark contrast to the chaos of pleasure inside her body. Your own body has become nothing but a machine to produce a vast amount of cum. Your balls feel like they're boiling over with cum as your cock pulses in a way that you had not thought possible.

"Pleasure levels at a new high!" gasps a technician. "We have double the amount of ejaculate and the client is still going!" she says, sounding astonished and hugely pleased with the achievement of the team.

You can hear her speaking, but you could not respond, your body cannot speak, it can only roar, grunt and gasp. There is a moment when you think the experience is painful, but you soon realize that it is merely so intense your mind is struggling to process what is happening. This is actually a sensation of ecstasy that few humans ever have the honour to know.

For a second you may have blacked out. You may simply have been in such an intense state of simulation that all conscious thought had stopped, it's impossible to say. What is certain is that you are coming down now. You are panting for breath as though you've just sprinted to the limits of your endurance and you are aching all over. Eloise guides a straw into your mouth and you suck hungrily at the replenishing fluid, your body welcoming the liquid and its precious nutrients. There are tears of emotion in your eyes and you feel yourself filled with a gratitude and bliss that some people would say borders on the religious. Eloise is smiling down at you with admiration and affection. "You've done so well!" she says, stroking your forehead. "Because you've made it through this phase without significant difficulty, we'd like you to participate in a part of the programme that is not for every client. You, however, have all the necessary qualifications. Ladies, begin the Unity Programme."

The technicians nod efficiently, but you can see the excitement in their eyes. This is going to be something special.

While the fluid inside you is getting to work, rehydrating and re-energising, the technicians begin to make adjustments to the machines. The image of Eloise has gone from the display above you and has been replaced with a tropical sky. The anal probe has very gently withdrawn, shrinking and softening to make its departure easier. You gasp with relief as it pulls out of you, though you know that you would welcome it again if you became aroused. Finally, the sheath slackens its grip on your softening shaft, sucking away any last remnants of semen and lubricant.

"Activate the secondary harness unit," Eloise says, stroking your hair and watching your expression of curiosity. Your eyes dart around, finally settling on something new, an iris-door that is opening in the tropical sky ceiling. A frame on a very sturdy robotic arm is lowered from the black and twinkling heights that have been hidden above the ceiling. The new harness is lowered to a position near your feet and, to your surprise, Eloise steps in front of it. "For this phase, I will be secured into this device. The machinery will then put me into the optimum position for us to enter full penetrative congress." She stands in front of the harness unit, waiting patiently while the technicians step forwards and begin to efficiently and elegantly strip her from her latex uniform.

Just the mention of sex with Eloise makes your cock twitch and your mind reel. You can hardly believe that such a thing could be about to happen, but when you look to Eloise, you see that she is now topless, her delicious, shapely breasts displayed for you, her nipples firm and excited. You watch, enraptured, as more of her exquisite body is revealed by the technicians. Her pussy is as smooth and glamorous as the rest of her and the sight of it has your cock stiffening again, despite the massive orgasm that just erupted from it.

Now Eloise stands naked before you, a pristine goddess and an expert in sexuality. She smiles blissfully as the technicians guide her gently into the new harness and begin to secure her with infinite care. She keeps her gaze fixed on yours, letting the anticipation grow in both of you, the certain knowledge that soon your bodies will be locked together. You are unsure whether you want the technicians to work faster, so that this waiting can be over, or if you want them to take their time so that the pleasurable yearning builds inside you.

After minutes that seem like hours have passed, the technicians step away from Eloise. She is a bound goddess now. She does not seem vulnerable, despite the fact that she cannot move. She looks even more powerful, at one with her technology, the most important part of the system that she created. "Begin," she says, her eyes still on you. The technicians busy themselves about their screens and Eloise rises into the air, a technological angel, flying up to a heaven of sexual ecstasy. The robotic arm lifts her up and over you, her legs spreading to allow you a glimpse of her coral pink pussy lips. Then she is being lowered, her pussy heading towards your cock as though your lust for her is magnetic, drawing her down to you. Your cock reaches up, straining for her, the warm and wetness of her approaching slowly. She looks into your eyes, a peaceful smile on her beautiful lips.

When the head of your aching cock feels the first touch of her perfect pussy, you cry out, fearing that you might ejaculate prematurely. Thankfully, you are not fully replenished yet and your cock simply pulses without ejaculating. Eloise lets out a delighted sigh as she feels you twitching as you part her lips and begin to enter her. No additional lubrication is needed, she is already hot, wet and excited to have you inside her. "Oh yes," she sighs, her eyes rolling as the machines lower her further, your cock inching slowly into the most delicious pussy you have ever felt. You cry out, moaning with the pleasure of this consummation. At last you are no longer having a meeting of minds with Eloise, you are finally meeting in the flesh. Her body is consuming and engulfing your cock, taking complete control of it with her beautiful pussy. She shuts her eyes for a moment and squeezes you inside her. Again your cock pulses as though cumming, though you do not, fortunately, ejaculate. Despite that, your body arches and writhes as though in orgasm.

"Pleasure levels exceeding normal limits," says a technician. She does not sound unduly concerned, though her voice is serious. The team are at the edge of what is possible in human sexuality and they treat this process with the gravity it deserves.

The machine whirs on, calibrating the perfect position for Eloise to engulf you entirely. Minute changes of position are made in response to her moans and your cries. Finally the device settles with Eloise mounted on you in an approximation of 'cowgirl' position, though her arms are outstretched so that her gorgeous breasts are exposed for your eyes. You eyes rove over her, devouring the vision of this perfect woman. It is hard for your brain to process that the feelings around your cock are no longer the gel sheath, they are the skilled and powerful pussy of the most beautiful woman you have ever seen.

"I can feel you twitching inside me," says Eloise softly. "It's the most erotic thing. The machines will hold us still, forcing us to experience each other in minute detail. One of my technicians will apply a vibrating stimulator to my clitoris so that you can feel what it is like when I orgasm." She beams at your slack-jawed expression of fearful delight. The fear comes from not knowing how you will stand such a powerful experience. This is the opposite of torture, a skilled and thoughtful application of pleasure until the levels are unbearable. Perhaps, though, they will not be unbearable to you. Not one part of your mind considers asking them to stop and release you. You feel certain they would not stop if you did, they are better placed to judge your capabilities than you yourself.

A technician steps forwards holding a cordless wand, a glistening club of white plastic and shining chrome. Eloise is still smiling as the wand comes closer, but her expression is transformed in a second as the wand is applied to her clit. You can feel the vibrations through her flesh and you understand the sudden change in her face. Her mouth is open in a wide 'O' and her eyes roll back. The wand is only on its lowest setting and it is already sending waves of ecstasy through Eloise's body. "Oh yes!" she cries, though there is shock and awe in her voice to accompany the lust. This is a powerful experience even for a professional of Eloise's standard. Her eyes struggle to focus and she finds your gaze. "This... will not... take long..." she manages to say, her voice struggling through layers of breathlessness and bliss.

The sensation for your cock inside her is unlike anything the sheath gave you. This is more organic, more 'real' and more than you have ever felt before. The buzzing of the wand would be pleasurable on its own, but accompanied by the shivers and spasms of Eloise's wet pussy it is virtually indescribable. You arch your back and strain to push your hips up, wishing that you could be deeper inside her. She cries out more loudly as you move just a little inside her, her pussy responding with powerful milking movement. Your cock throbs and you are sure that you have cum, but it is another false climax. Although you do not ejaculate, waves of bliss travel from your cock through your entire body. "Increase stimulation!" Eloise groans through gritted teeth.