Em & Mike Ch. 04: Fantasy Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take a sip Mike, take a little water."

He reached for the bottle and drank, still gazing at me.

"Do you want to cum?"

He nodded.

"Okay sweetie, take my hand."

Mike reached out and I tugged him gently towards me.

Suddenly my arms were full of trembling man, he pressed his face into my lap and seemed to want to climb right inside me.

Feeling like an idiot I realized that Mike had been deep in subspace and I hadn't even realized it.

"Mike?" I stroked his hair.

"Mistress?"

I lifted his face, "Did I hurt you?"

"No," he shook his head, "It's painful though, I want to cum so bad."

"Okay, lie down here." I rolled a towel for his head as Mike lay down on the bench.

I felt out of my depth and decided it was safer to end this quickly, so I took both Mike's hands and placed them on his chest, covering them with my hand.

Then I looked at him again.

"Please Mistress." he begged, "Please let me cum."

"You need to try and be quiet." I warned.

Mike nodded and placed one arm across his mouth, gripping my hand and closing his eyes.

I took his straining cock in my mouth and gently, carefully started to kiss and suck him.

Mike's breathing was harsh, but he seemed more present now, so I added my hand and carefully stroked him.

He started to groan and pant but muffled by his arm it wasn't too loud and the shrieks of the kids and the arcade machines more than drowned out his noise.

Within a few minutes Mike grunted and emptied himself into my mouth.

I released him immediately, so I didn't cause him any more pain and he moved onto his side.

I pulled a towel over him and grabbed the cushion, sitting next to him on the floor and stroking his hair gently. He was still clutching one of my hands to his chest.

Soon his breathing eased, and he looked up at me.

"Mistress?"

"Emily." I smiled.

"Can I get some water?"

I handed another bottle to him, and he drank it all quickly.

Without saying anything I grabbed his shorts and held them for him to step in to.

He braced himself on my shoulders and then reached down and pulled them up, easing them carefully over his sensitive cock.

Once he was sat again, I drew the curtain back, letting the bright light into the hut.

I then sat back on the cushion, watching him carefully.

He ran his fingers through his hair a couple of times, then looked at his hand still shaking and laughed slightly.

"What was that?" he asked me.

"Sub-Space." I sang quietly at him, adding Broadway jazz hands.

He shook his head and pointed a finger at me, trying to get his words in order.

"Not fair." Still jabbing his finger at me, "You were supposed to go first, I wasn't supposed to hit subspace first."

I blew on my fingers and grinned but then became serious.

"Mike, are you okay? That got really intense."

He smiled and pulled me off the floor, snuggling me on the bench.

"It was intense, but I'm okay."

"It seemed like you were scared, I hate that I scared you." I felt like crying suddenly.

"No," he thought about it. "The only time you scared me was when I thought you were going to stop. I thought my fucking balls were going to explode."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry." he insisted, "That was incredible, amazing and WOW you hit my fantasy."

"I mean I'm sorry I didn't take proper care of you. I didn't realize you were subbing. I should have been more careful."

Mike kissed me.

"Don't be upset." he said, "It was incredible, and I felt safe the whole time."

"Really?"

"Really."

I kissed him back.

"But."

"But what?" I asked.

"I would really like to go somewhere more private and fuck the hell out of you."

I smiled and stood up holding out my hand.

-

The following morning Mike still couldn't wipe the smile off his face, as we headed towards the coast and a BBQ with his friend K-.

Mike explained that the cabin we were going to was on a smaller spit of land, not included in the sale, not farmed, that was slowly being eroded away.

"The coast path comes onto this road now for a mile, the cliffs are too dangerous, so they kept the cabin to let out to tourists, but it got trashed so now just family use it."

Stopping at a gateway I jumped out to let the car through, up ahead was a small wood and as we continued, a cute little cottage.

"Oh, it's pretty." I said, "It's more cottage than cabin."

We got out and Mike led me to the side away from a loud buzzing noise, he pointed to the horizon.

"You see the cliffs are about 400 yards ahead, but we can't go closer than 100 yards, that's the other reason they stopped renting it, the coastguard kept having to come and warn people."

"You can hear the sea though, it's really loud."

He nodded, and pointed again, "The coast path is the other side of that wood, down to the road which is half a mile away and back to the cliffs over there where the land curves back in."

"And this land is slowly disappearing?" I asked, turning with him as he pointed.

"Not in our lifetime." he laughed and pulled me in, whispering in my ear.

"The best thing is because of the sea crashing against the cliffs and the privacy here, no one will ever hear you scream!"

I danced away as he started tickling me.

"What are we allowed to come here and play? Is that the surprise?" I knew Mike had something up his sleeve.

"We can use the cabin, no that's not the surprise. Let's go find K-."

We walked back past the car, and found K- in a large workshop, the source of the loud buzzing.

Both stopping, so we didn't distract him, as K- ran a large piece of wood through a vicious looking saw.

K- glanced up, then ran the wood through again before he shut down the machine, switching it off at the wall as well, then walked towards us while pulling off his safety goggles.

"That blade will cut even when it's not running, so don't go fiddling with it." he barked at me.

I held up both hands as if surrendering.

"I promise I won't go exploring in your workshop." I said hastily as Mike shook his head and pinched the bridge of his nose.

K- stopped, grinned, and held out his hand, we shook.

"Sorry. I'll start again. Nice to meet you."

"Good to meet you too."

Mike pouted, "Don't I get a handshake? Hug?"

"Hi asshole. You want a big sloppy kiss as well?"

Mike laughed, "Hi tosser, I'll pass thanks."

K- turned back to me.

"Sorry again, I get so used to my cousins wanting to 'play' with my stuff. They are five and eight so don't really get it could kill them."

"It's okay, it's a great space, I won't touch anything." I smiled at him, "but what are you working on?"

"And why aren't you grilling already?" Mike demanded.

K- ignored him.

"I'm working on this." he indicated a picture tacked to the wall. It was an old-fashioned cradle.

K- explained his older sister was pregnant after three rounds of IVF and her husband wanted her to have exactly what she wanted, which was a wooden cradle and old look nursery.

The picture was detailed and included measurements and some directions; and sketched in roughly behind, there was the idea of a window and a woman sat in a chair nursing a baby.

K- blushed and looked pleased when I asked who drew it and said how beautiful it was. He then looked amazed when I said he should frame the design for the nursery.

"Seriously." I insisted, "It's a beautiful drawing and it represents her husband and brother planning together to do something nice for her."

Mike and K- both looked at me like I was crazy.

"I'm a girl, trust me."

K- shrugged still looking embarrassed and said he would think about it.

Then we walked to a courtyard around the back and they got the grill going.

The courtyard was pretty, private, and surrounded by the sound of the waves pounding against the cliff walls.

Perfect play space.

We chatted as we ate, Mike turned down my offer to drive back so he could have more than one beer. As he went in to grab a coke, I looked at K-.

"That car is like twenty years old, why are boys so funny about people driving their cars?"

"It's because if a car is damaged while being driven by a girlfriend, wife, mother, female mate or fuck buddy. It seriously damages the owner's ability to maintain an erection."

Mike snorted as he came back and handed out the cokes.

I went bright red and sank down on my seat.

K- had just proven that he knew what Mike and I were up to. I hadn't been sure until then.

"Yes Em, he knows we're fuck buddies."

I sank further down.

"It's not like we're girls." K- reassured me, "He doesn't tell me all the details."

"To be honest Mate, I don't leave much out."

"Oh God."

They both laughed at me.

"We were pissed one night." K- explained.

"Got talking about BDSM, role play, what we would like to do, then onto what we would like someone to do to us. Fantasy Mistresses."

He nodded and waved his coke at Mike.

"That's when Mike came clean. About the deal you guys have."

He grinned at me.

"It's really weird and really hot. I'm interested in that stuff but haven't really gotten into it."

"Was this a private conversation?" I asked, as Mike walked behind K-.

Wiggling his eyebrows at me, he nodded towards K- then gave me a thumbs up.

I smiled slightly and shook my head; I knew what asking.

Mike had discussed with me his fantasy to share me.

To my surprise I had not immediately rejected the idea, it had lit a dark excitement deep inside me.

But for the time being it was on the highly unlikely to ever happen pile, and I had just met K-.

"Yes, it was just us," K- answered me. "Mike wouldn't gossip about it, neither would I."

"Okay." I grinned at him. "Why weird?"

"The thing is. I've known Mike so long; I just can't imagine anyone giving him that kind of control." K- admitted.

Mike sat, pointing his finger at K-.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing."

"Have you ever done that?" K- asked, laughing.

I looked at him, unsure what he meant.

"Star Wars themed role play?"

"Only the time Mike made me dress up like Jar Jar Binks and fuck him hard from behind." I deadpanned.

K-'s jaw hit the ground as Mike choked on his drink and struggled to turn it into a laugh.

"Oh yea, that was fun." He managed; his voice strangled.

K- looked between the two of us and then pointed and started laughing again.

"Gotcha." I grinned.

"Oh, that was good." He said.

Mike shook his head and smiled at me, but the smile promised punishment at some point. He may like me using his ass, but it was strictly between him and me.

I winked, indicating he should relax.

"So, when you're in charge," K- began.

"Is it all, 'What do you call that little wormy thing, what a disgusting excuse for manhood'?"

"Only in my mind." I said lazily, quickly ducking as Mike lobbed a cushion over my head.

"We don't do degradation." Mike told him.

"Oh." K- looked confused.

"Someone's been watching too much porn." I suggested, winking at K- as I reached for the cushion and then snuggled into it.

K- laughed and saluted me with his coke, acknowledging that as true.

"To be honest." I continued.

"There's nothing wrong with talking to someone like that if it's something that turns you on, but it doesn't turn either of us on."

"It would just piss me off." Mike grunted, looking pissed off at the thought.

"It makes me uncomfortable." I admitted.

K- frowned a little but nodded.

I tried to explain better.

"Obviously when one person is dominating and the other submitting, there is an element of use, a small element of degradation, that's the nature of it, but we respect each other."

"We are not interested in humiliation." Mike put in.

I nodded.

"No, we are more interested in exploring our limits, pushing them. Finding the line where pleasure and pain merge, or where frustration becomes pleasurable pain. Discovering how much power we are prepared to give the other person."

"Being another person in the game," Mike added. "We really enjoy role play."

"Oh yea," I agreed.

"But we've created a safe environment in our friendship. We can push ourselves and each other because we trust."

"Plus." I added. "You guys regularly share a changing room. You know it's more maggot than worm."

I squealed as Mike came over, grabbed the cushion then proceeded to fake smother me with it, all the while laughing like a loon.

"Anyway," He said, composing himself. "K- may be able to help with one of your fantasies."

K- nodded and reached for a notepad.

"I would be very interested in making this for you, if you would like me to?" he asked.

I took the pad and looked at the page he had opened it to.

"Is this?"

I looked up at them both, unable to stop the smile spreading across my face.

Or the heat pooling between my legs.

"Is this?" I stopped again, just pointing at the drawing.

"The Crusher." Mike confirmed in a voice of doom, causing us all to crack up again.

My heart beat wildly as I stared at the drawing.

K- moved over and pointed out some details.

"You can see it concentrates on squishing let's say womanly bits." He flushed a bit.

"Breasts, tummy, not the stomach, the ribs are protected, and the hips and pelvis are protected but anything...well, softer, gets squished."

"Oh." Mike looked excited. "K-, show her the PPV."

"The, what now?" I tore my eyes away from the drawing.

Mike bounced on his toes as K- grinned and dashed inside.

He came back with a strange device which turned out to be a large suction cup, that looked more like a teeny hovercraft skirt, leading into a tube.

"Pussy Pee Vacuum." Mike grinned as I burst out laughing.

"Christ, do you think of everything?"

K- shrugged looking serious.

"My Mom says that if a woman reaches a certain age and doesn't have stress incontinence, she clearly hasn't laughed enough, and well, your bladder will be pretty compacted." He trailed off, looking uncomfortable.

"Your Mom is clearly very wise." I agreed, nodding solemnly.

He nodded back at me, but still looked a little unsure.

"Something else?" I asked.

"He needs to do some measurements." Mike butted in.

"Oh!"

"Some quite personal measurements." Mike added, grinning.

K- rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Which Mike is going to help me with. It needs to be safe."

"Of course." I agreed. "You've both put a lot of thought into this, and it's exciting."

I locked eyes with Mike.

"Measure away."

Mike of course, made sure that I was embarrassed and uncomfortable over the next hour or so, as he helped K- with the more delicate measurements.

A touch here, a bit of pressure there, I was biting my tongue by the time we were done and shaking with frustration.

K-, clearly more a gentleman than Mike, pretended he was not aware of Mike playing games with me, but he was obviously turned on by Mike's power play, which made me feel surprisingly vulnerable.

I was distracted as we drove home, not really paying attention to Mike's comments about what a good guy K- was.

"Okay pull over."

"What?"

"Pull over in this car park up ahead."

Mike glanced at me but indicated and pulled into the clifftop car park.

I turned in my seat to face him, he turned off the engine and looked back at me nervously.

"Are you upset?"

"No."

"I would never want to put you into a situation that you didn't enjoy, or that scared you."

I raised my hand to cut him off.

"I'm not upset Mike, but I want to ask you a question."

"Okay."

"Do you really want to share me that badly?"

Mike winced, running a hand through his hair.

"No. Hell, Yea but it's just a fantasy." He stopped and glanced at me before looking away again.

"Look, I just threw it out there as an idea, maybe you would have liked it, but you said no, so that's cool."

"Why? Why is it your fantasy?"

Mike shifted in the seat, still avoiding eye contact.

"It turns me on. The idea of watching you be, well, violated by another man. The fact that you would do it out of complete submission to me."

"So, it's not like a free love thing. It's a BDSM role play situation?"

He nodded.

"Why K-? Were you planning on raising it, is that why you asked him to help design the crusher?"

"No." Mike looked earnestly at me now.

"No, it just came to me. I mean I've imagined stuff sure, but no. K- was really turned on today so I just thought, well what if?"

I leaned over and kissed Mike's cheek, to prove I wasn't mad.

"Mike, I'm not going to lie and say your fantasy doesn't turn me on, of course it does, but I doubt it could ever happen in real life. I wouldn't have that level of confidence."

Mike frowned at me, but I carried on.

"Plus, K- and I are not even remotely attracted to each other."

"K- was really turned on today."

"Yea, but by the situation, not by me." I laughed. "I really liked him, but there was no sparkage."

Mike nodded and then looked at me seriously.

"You are aware that being a man, being turned on is all it takes. He wouldn't actually have to fancy you to do the deed."

I cracked up.

"I'm not sure how to take that."

"I'm just saying."

"Yea, yea. I know what you're saying."

We grinned at each other.

"We are ridiculous." I said, pushing his hair back into order.

"No, we are friends and adults who are free to play how we like and trust each other enough to share fantasies, even the ones we don't go ahead with."

He raised his hand and taking the hint I high fived him.

"Damn straight we are."

"But if you ever get the urge."

I laughed again and whacked his arm.

"Ow! don't spank my arm, the arse, spank my arse."

"Maybe later, and regarding sharing, you'll be the first to know."

Mike grinned as we pulled back onto the road.

"Why would it be K-?" I asked.

Mike shrugged.

"I know people that would be up for it, but only one I would trust."

I nodded and stared thoughtfully out to sea as we continued home.

Two weeks later we were back at the cabin, and I was staring in astonishment at K- as he held a pregnancy test out to me.

He had agreed to help test 'The Crusher', and be there to advise Mike, so long as I was covered and not embarrassed, which I thought was so sweet of him.

I had practically orgasmed on the spot when they revealed the machine to me, with its beautiful Victorian look, all distressed steel and polished wood.

K- had really taken the steampunk theme to heart.

A wheel and cog system would enable the clamps to be tightened, but there was also a safety release.

Mike had requested this in case I had a sudden claustrophobic attack and panicked. He could release the entire thing with one kick.

It was beautiful and intimidating. I was so excited.

What I was not expecting was for K- to insist on a pregnancy test before he would let me into the device.

"Have you actually been through the menopause?" he demanded.

"No." I squirmed. "Not that it's any of your business. Jesus."

"You test prior to every use. Accidents happen, and I don't want you in this device unless you have checked."

I realized by the stubborn set of his jaw, that he was perfectly serious.

"What if we do it this once and don't bother again?"

"You're both going to give me your word, and that's enough."

"You're freaking me out slightly." Mike complained.

"Mike, I'm not pregnant." I reassured him.

"Then doing the test isn't a problem is it?" K- insisted.

"Or I burn it." He added darkly, nodding at the device.

"No, I want it." I pouted. "Fine, I'll pee on the stick."

I flounced into the bathroom, not really mad, as I thought the consideration K- was showing was reassuring.