Em & Mike Ch. 04: Fantasy Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ten minutes later I returned.

Leaning heavily against the door, brandishing the test and whispering from behind my hand, my voice was shaking (because I was trying not to laugh), as I mumbled.

"This can't be happening." Over and over.

I was delighted to see Mike turn white and sink to the floor, staring at me in horror.

I cracked up, and K- roared with laughter.

Mike, realizing he had been tricked, lay flat on the floor his hands over his face, mumbling to himself.

"For fucks sake."

I skipped over, feeling a little mean when I saw his hands were shaking, rubbing his flat abdomen gently with my foot, which he grabbed.

"I'm going to kill you."

I snorted.

Mike pushed himself to a sitting position and glared at me.

"I'm serious. When you least expect it, I'm going to kill you."

"That sounds lovely. You could use the crusher." I suggested brightly.

"Don't tempt me." Mike was smiling now as he pulled me down for a kiss.

"I saw that coming." K- declared, looking smug.

"How did you not see that coming?"

Mike standing, pulled me up and back against his chest, so we were both looking at the crusher.

Even just his arms surrounding me was enough to make me breathless, so when he asked, "Are we doing this?"

I could only nod my consent.

K- gave us some privacy and I stood, wide eyed and trembling as Mike gently undressed me.

"It's okay." He kissed and caressed as he uncovered me.

"This is just to see if you like it, this is just for you."

"I'm okay." I whispered.

Gasping, as he reached for some soft rope and began to bind my breasts.

This was to create some swelling and stop my boobs simply slinking away under the pressure.

Once I was prepared, and already wet with excitement, Mike helped me sit and swing into position on the lower platform.

Which was an extremely comfortable massage table.

Next, he fed the tube through a small hole, attached it to the cup and pushing my legs apart with a grin, and no thought to my dignity, attached the PPV.

I groaned as it gently pumped, and the suction fixed it in place.

"Oh, Shit."

"You like that huh?"

"It's not gonna keep sucking is it?"

"Yep!"

"Oh, Shit."

It was like having a massive pair of lips, sucking softly at my pussy, ass and clit.

Next Mike lifted the lower top plate and slotted it into place.

This allowed the lower half cogs to engage and the middle bar, which was made of a triangular wedge of hard foam, was resting across my middle.

What K- called the buttons, which were actually foam-covered doorknobs, were just touching my tummy, tickling slightly.

As the crusher was activated, these buttons would dig down into me, creating pressure points, rather like knuckles, relentlessly crunching into me.

The buttons ran from just below my belly button, where the bar rested, to my clit. A line of 5, then 4, then 3, then 2, then 1.

Squishing every soft part of me down to the single button which would smash through the PPV lips, into my clit.

Next Mike lifted on the upper top plate, reaching under to guide my swelling boobs into the holes.

I knew that as the wheel was turned and the clamps tightened, squishing me between the plates, my breasts would be forced through the small gaps.

Part squashed and part spilling through the top plate, leaving my tender flesh and nipples at Mike's mercy.

Clicking everything into place, Mike covered my breasts with a blanket, and called for K-.

Even though K- knew I was naked, the blanket and PPV effectively kept me decent.

It was still a strange sensation when he walked into the room, I had never felt so defenseless in my life.

I was so aroused I was starting to wonder if I would break the PPV first time out.

That really would be awkward.

"Holly Hell."

K- just stood. He was gazing not at the machine he had created, but at me.

I had a sudden realization that he was jealous.

I was helpless, completely at their mercy and he was jealous of that situation.

Something passed between us as our eyes locked, and he flushed as he saw that I understood.

I smiled at K- as I reached for Mike's hand.

My arms were free, as Mike thought that would help lower the risk of a panic attack, and also allow me to get his attention if needed.

If I was gagged, or if he was sleeping above me, as the machine was designed to allow my Master to sleep upon me.

I don't know which of them had that brilliantly, evil idea.

"Are you ready?" I asked K-.

He took a breath, seeing that I was not going to 'out' him in front of his friend and nodded.

As he checked around to make sure Mike had set everything up correctly, and no parts of me were sticking out where they should not be, he explained the settings.

"So Em, we have three settings on this machine. Three levels of discomfort."

"Actually, two discomfort and one that should be pretty painful. For severe punishment." Mike butted in.

I smiled as Mike leaned in and kissed me.

"What a shame I'm such a naughty girl." I suggested to him.

"Indeed."

Mike was holding both my hands now, reassuring me as K- continued.

"The first level is called 'Pleasure Squash'. It's really just for fun."

He looked at me.

"Let's do it." I said.

K- grasped the wheel and very quickly I felt myself compressed, pushed down into the padding of the massage table.

"Mmmmm." I murmured.

"You like it?" Mike asked.

"I love it." I answered, my voice catching as the buttons started to bite and it became borderline uncomfortable.

Level One - 'Pleasure Squash' was confirmed by a large arrow pointing to the setting, K- had really had fun with the design.

He and Mike both stood and grinned at it in delight, as I basked.

I was a little breathless but loving the sensation of my waist being crushed under the hard foam.

We were all giggling every time we made eye contact, but my giggles started to fade as the sensation increased on my breasts and my tummy.

My breasts spilling through the small holes had been the strangest sensation.

"Next level?" K- asked Mike.

Mike looked at me, I nodded.

"Go for it."

As the buttons started to increase in pressure, I tried and failed to hold back a moan.

Mike and K- both stopped and checked on me.

"Em? You okay?"

I nodded biting my lip.

"No, answer me, are you okay."

"I'm really, really good. It's so good." I panted out.

Mike grinned and K- flushed bright red and paced around a bit.

"Oh Boy!"

"Yea." Mike bent down and kissed me.

I was no longer trying to hold my moans in.

"She's loving it. You've reached level two Emily, 'Painful Punish'. Do you like it?"

I reached up and pulled Mike down, whispering in his ear.

"Harder, please Master."

Mike kissed me again, then signalled for K-.

"Let's push this baby to the next level then."

"Did she just call you Master?"

K- peered under the top plate to check all was well, and then grabbed the wheel.

"Yea, she's feeling the impact now."

"Christ, that's fucking hot."

I gasped as I was crushed harder.

My hands were restless in my hair, or stroking the device like it was a lover, I couldn't settle.

I just wanted more.

Letting my head fall back, I forgot being embarrassed by K- presence. I was so aroused.

My heart was racing, and my breasts were painfully crushed now, making every breath hard to pull in.

The bar across my middle felt like it was cutting me literally in half, and the pressure on my clit was becoming unbearable.

The boys had become quieter and more intense as they concentrated on compressing me.

I had started to sob, and I hardly heard K's low murmur.

"Do I carry on to level 3?"

"Fuck yea, let's squish her good."

They both worked together to force the device down, and as I was brutely crunched between the plates, I started to cum.

I cried out and shook the whole thing as I came hard. I didn't give a shit about K- watching anymore.

With no let-up in the pressure as soon as I came, the next orgasm started to roll over me.

I was vaguely aware of the crusher being locked into place and K- slipping away, as I started to peak again.

I was sobbing out incoherent words, and moaned encouragement when Mike came around and soothed me.

"It's okay, you're okay."

"I'm cumming again." I sobbed. "I can't."

"Yea you can." Mike encouraged me.

"Oh God."

"Ssshhhhh."

I cried out as the towel was removed and Mike started to rub and twist at my nipples.

"Oh, no. Oh God."

"Ssshhhhh now." Mike soothed me again, before tipping the head rest back slightly, and slipping his cock between my lips. He started to slowly fuck my mouth.

"Level three, 'Distress Crush' I hope you like it baby." Mike told me as I worshipped his cock, still sobbing and choking.

He had one hand stroking my hair and the tears away, while the other was still roughly kneading my breasts and tugging my nipples cruelly.

All the while gently using my mouth.

My hands were gripping Mike's arms, not to stop him, just for contact, but I gripped harder as yet another orgasm swept through me.

On cue Mike grunted and poured himself down my throat.

I coughed a bit, being slightly upside down, but it was okay, and still sobbing I carefully sucked and licked my Master clean.

"Good girl."

Mike leaned over and started to suck hard on my nipples as the pressure and relentless PPV sucking pushed me over again.

I screamed as I came. My clit was in agony now.

I wasn't aware of Mike turning the wheel, but the movement as a little pressure was released made me scream again.

Mike came back around and pushed my tear-soaked hair away from my face.

"I'm not allowed to leave you on 'Distress Crush' for more than a few minutes. Did you enjoy it?"

"Oh yes Master. Please." I begged. "Please, bring it back."

"Oh, I think you are being punished quite hard enough right now, and anyway."

He grinned at me.

"I want to see how comfortable you are."

I frowned, confused. I wasn't comfortable at all.

Then Mike grabbed a thin camping sheet and threw it over me. I had become a bed.

I squealed as he climbed on. The wood flexed ever so slightly, increasing the pressure on me.

Mike watched me carefully as he lay down on his front. Gently allowing his weight to settle on my breasts.

"Breathe." He demanded.

I let out a shudder and tried to breath as normally as possible.

Mike's weight on my boobs was incredible.

Reaching for my hands Mike held onto me as I became used to the sensation and my breathing settled into quiet little sobs.

The kind that Mike knew, meant I was pretty much rolling from one orgasm to another.

I loved this feeling of helplessness, of being used.

Once Mike was reassured that I was okay, he rested his head on his arms and relaxed.

I lay there, crushed beneath him, suffering for my Master, so aroused.

This was a fantasy come true.

Distracted by an itch on my ankle, I tried to rub it with my other foot.

Shit, that was a mistake, my feet got tangled together and a sudden sense of panic nearly overwhelmed me.

"Mike." I whispered, trying not to scream at him.

"HHmmmm."

Oh wonderful, he had actually fallen asleep.

I reached up and ruffled his hair.

"Mike." Louder this time, my heart was thumping, and I felt sick and dizzy.

Suddenly Mike looked down at me.

"What's wrong?"

I could feel the tears falling as I looked up at him.

"I'm sorry."

"Okay, don't worry." Mike swiftly but carefully raised himself and swung down.

I winced as the wood flexed again.

"You need out. It's okay." Mike continued to reassure me as he kicked the release pedal.

Both sections sprang up and I screamed with the sudden movement and release of pressure, but I quickly untangled my legs, sobbing with relief.

Mike had run around to my head again and reaching under he gently pulled my breasts completely free.

"Ah, Fuck."

"Sorry, did that hurt?"

"I'm okay. I'm okay now."

"Ssshhhhh. Come here."

Mike reached under my shoulders and gently pulled me free. Quickly wrapping me in the blanket he settled me on his lap on the sofa.

Grabbing the tissues that he handed me, I cried the last of the panic out.

Mike calmly held me, letting me settle, my hand resting on his chest, I snuggled into his neck.

After about 10 minutes, my breathing was quiet, and I was enjoying the sensation of feeling safe. Starting to think about how good Mike smelled and maybe licking his neck.

Always a sure sign I was feeling better.

"What happened?" Mike asked quietly.

"I was trying to scratch an itch on my ankle and my feet got tangled and trapped."

Mike lifted my hand from his chest and kissed he palm.

"Shit Em, that must have been scary. It triggered the claustrophobia?"

I nodded against his neck.

"Where you enjoying it until then?"

"Yes, it was wonderful." I confirmed.

Mike gave me a little squeeze.

"Just bad luck then. I thought it was brilliant."

"You liked it too?" I looked up at him.

"Christ yea. It'll be great if I'm wanting to focus on nipple and breast play."

I snuggled back down, happy that Mike had enjoyed using the crusher as much as I had enjoyed being in it.

"Did K- leave."

"Yea, just us." Mike confirmed.

I smiled and drifted into sleep. Safe and wondering what other games we would play that weekend.

Coming Soon Em & M Ch. 5. Fuck Doll