Em & Mike Ch. 05.5: Eavesdropping Café

Story Info
Emily plays a trick on Mike.
1.7k words
4.39
5.1k
1
0

Part 6 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mini Chapter 5.5

Further adventures of Emily and Mike, (names changed). Can be read in series or standalone, background in Ch. 1.

NB: Most adventures are in BDSM.

"Shit." Mike grumbled, reading a text.

"What?"

"He's not going to get here for another 30 minutes."

"Well, it's not the end of the world." I said, "You still have my stimulating company."

"I just want to get it over with."

"Aright. You need a distraction." I pondered for a minute.

"Shall we play 'I Spy'?" I smiled and nodded as I noticed the young lady sat at a table on the far side of the café.

Mike was looking away, across the river. He huffed and turned back.

"Actually, that's not a bad idea, but why don't we play 'And Then.'"

"I don't know that one."

"We used to play on long car journeys. Well, until I got told off for being too bloodthirsty." He shifted towards me a little.

"One person starts a story, says a few lines, then the next person picks the story up. The idea is to come up with something the next person can't continue, to win the game."

I moved my chair closer to him, "Are we going to do the naughty version?"

"Of course."

I nodded for Mike to start.

"It was a dark and stormy night," he began at a whisper. "When Emily drove up to the cabin to meet Mike. She was happy. Imaging a night ahead of world class, mind bending, amazing sex." He grinned when I sniggered.

"But Emily could never have been prepared for what was awaiting her that evening. She opened the door. Stopped, her eyes wide. And Then-"

I shifted in my chair, to lean closer.

"Emily stood frozen at the sight before her. Mike's panic filled eyes found hers, but he could not speak. As a 10ft redheaded alien, with light purple skin, was holding him suspended, her large hand across his mouth stifling his cries and groans.

"Another oversized female with blonde hair was kneeling, her mouth busy working Mike's cock as he writhed helplessly."

I paused, "What?" Mike had his hand in the air.

"Can she have black hair?"

"What?"

"The one giving me a blow job, it'll be cool if she had black hair."

"Okay, so a purpled skinned, black haired, 10ft female alien is sucking you off. And Then-"

"Emily turns to run for help. But before she can move a male alien, nearly 12 ft tall, grabs her, and holding her up by her wrists easily in one hand. He strips her, before lowering her towards his ginormous cock, bigger than my arm.

"She wriggles and begs for mercy. And Then-"

"The giant is distracted by his sisters."

"Urrgggghh that's gross." Mike complains.

"What? They're aliens, they don't have the same familial relationships that we do.

"He is distracted by his sisters taking the now trembling, puny human, and lying him spread-eagled across the low table, quickly binding his ankles and wrists to each table leg. One of the females keeping him still, by resting her little finger on his torso. Sadly, he is very puny. And then-"

Mike was laughing hard and had to take a few breaths before continuing.

"Mike, the courageous male human, who is struggling valiantly against overwhelming odds. Looks across to see a second male come to assist the first, easily holding Emily's ankles apart. The first male can now successfully lower her, screaming for help, onto his absolutely massive, throbbing cock. Mike, brave though he is."

"Oh of course."

"Can do nothing to assist, as Emily is repeatedly impaled, her breasts bouncing, her cries echoing around the cabin. And Then-"

I wiped my eyes, my voice shaky with laughter.

"Emily, through her tears of agony, although this is becoming strangely pleasurable."

Mike grinned.

"Sees the black-haired female, oiling up a strap-on penis, which is equal in size."

"Ah, No." Mike pleaded, still choking with laughter while trying to keep his voice low.

"No, you are right." I paused dramatically, grinning.

"It is far superior in size,"

Mike moaned.

"To the male's appendage. She carefully spreads the puny human's, cute little butt cheeks apart."

"Would you please stop saying that." Mike interrupted.

"Stop saying what?"

"Puny human."

"You're about to get raped by an alien amazon with a strap-on the size of a baseball bat on steroids, and you are worried because I called you puny?"

"Oh yea, good point."

"The amazon starts to enter Mike's vulnerable body. And Then-"

Mike was wincing as he looked to the skies for inspiration.

"Ah, um. Okay." He collected himself.

"Even through his agony. Mike was appalled to see the male alien turn Emily's limp body so they could both impale her together. On their abso-fucking-lutely massive cocks. At that moment, Mike would have happily given his life, if only he could have saved her."

"How heroic." I gushed, giggling.

"Yes, I know." Mike said modestly.

"But sadly, Mike knows that neither of them will survive this night of torment, and he prepares to accept the end. And Then-"

"Mike was now exhausted, listening to Emily's agonized cries of desperate pleasure. Sounds she had never made for him."

"Hey!"

"Sssshhh." I frowned.

"Mike thought it could not get worse, but the red headed female lent down towards him, and from her mouth emerged, not a tongue, but tentacles. Green slimy tentacles, dripping with pus and a rancid smell. Mike quivered in fear as the kiss drew near."

"No." Mike held up a hand. His head was on the table and he was gripping his stomach, aching from laughter.

"It's my turn." I pointed out.

"Please no pus."

"No pus? Really?"

"I'm begging you, no pus."

I hesitated. "Okay but there is slime." Mike just shook his head.

"and the slime dripped across Mike's face, burning his skin, just before the alien tentacle tongue plunged deep into his mouth and throat. And Then-"

Mike just sat, his head still on the table, shaking with laughter. I gave him a poke.

"And Then-"

He sat up and glared at me for a moment, the tip of his tongue just showing between his teeth.

"Christ."

"Do I win?"

"No." He took a breath.

"As Mike's vison dimmed, he heard Emily give one last cry as the males released their corrosive semen into her battered body."

"Oh, that's nasty."

"You started it." Mike pointed out.

I shrugged.

"The sound of crashing water surrounded him as Mike lost consciousness. It was the sound of the aliens laughter."

He looked at me, challenging.

"And Then-"

I took a breath and smiled sweetly at him.

"Mike and Emily woke up and crawled across the floor, falling desperately into each other's arms, was it a dream? Then the bright light in the sky, as the spaceship took fight, proved that no. It was no dream. They had been, for a small time, simply the playthings of aliens. Obviously aliens with amazing healing powers." I added.

"Clever." Mike admitted.

"Thank you."

"And then."

"But I've finished."

"Say and then." Mike insisted.

I huffed. "And Then-"

"They lived their lives, forever watching the skies. Looking for that light which meant they once again might become toys, screaming in agony and ecstasy for travelers from another world."

"That's a good ending." I admitted, impressed.

"Thanks."

"I was too nice."

"You are nice." Mike gently tugged my ponytail.

"Well, yes, I got rid of the pus for you."

"I am forever grateful."

"Wimp."

"Em. This is weird but there's a lady sat over there."

I raised my eyebrows in question at him.

"Well." Mike continued. "She was laughing at us, almost like she could hear us."

"Do you mean the pretty lady with the spiky red bangs and amazing fashion sense?"

"Yes. See." Mike grabbed my arm. "She smiled when you said that, like it pleased her. This is so strange."

"I know her" I admitted.

"Her name is Katy, I met her at a conference a few months ago. She writes exotic erotica, and she's really nice and super cool."

"She smiled again." Mike said frowning.

"Maybe she's lip reading or something?" he joked.

I smiled at him.

"Em?" Mike frowned at me.

My smile widened.

"Please tell me you are winding me up." Mike warned glaring at me.

I was laughing now, as from across the café, Katy started walking towards us.

Mike watched her, whispering, "You have to be kidding me." Under his breath.

When she was close enough Katy tuned her head from one side then the other, tapping her hearing aids, she was laughing now. She reached us and bent down, took Mike's face in her hands and kissed his laughing lips.

"I really liked the ending, it left it open to the reader, as to whether they were watching the skies from fear or longing." She said.

She sat as Mike covered his face, "Jesus, I'm so embarrassed."

"He said he's embarrassed." I repeated.

Mike removed his hands and looked at Katy in horror.

"I'm so sorry, that was rude." He apologized.

"It's okay." She reassured him. "It takes practice to get used to being around a deaf person."

"It was rude of me to eavesdrop as well." She said, "I do hope you forgive me."

"Emily's fault, she should have told me." He glared at me again.

I blew him a kiss and tuned back to Katy.

"Are you working, or in town for pleasure?"

"The other half had a meeting so we will be playing tourist after that."

"Oh." She continued. "There she is, I had better go."

"Will you be in London next month?" I asked.

"Yes, I'll see you there. Goodbye Mike, nice to meet you." She pronounced it Mick but he was too sweet to correct her.

"You too, take care."

She walked to a statuesque lady with blonde hair and gave her a quick kiss, before turning and winking at Mike.

We waved and he sighed.

"Gay then?"

"Well yes." I confirmed.

"She's beautiful, smart, funny, lovely and your age. Do you think I would have let her kiss you if she wasn't gay?"

He just laughed and watched them walk away, imaging all sorts, no doubt.

As Mike was distracted, I waited until he took a gulp of his drink and then asked.

"So, did she slip you any tentacle?"

Moving out of range, as Coke fountained out of his nose.

"I win."