Em & Mike Ch. 05: Fuck Doll

Story Info
Emily used but will Mike share her?
12.5k words
4.63
14k
11

Part 7 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Further adventures of Emily and Mike, (names changed). Can be read in series or standalone, background in Ch. 1.

Mike had requested whether I would be happy to be a fuck doll for the night.

Not in the normal way with a party of thirty strangers and an ongoing gang bang, though that is where he got the idea, some of the stuff he reads!

This would be a role play between the two of us.

He liked the idea of me having to be completely un-responsive, not allowed to talk or cum even, while he did nasty things to me and treated me like an object.

I pointed out the obvious flaw in his idea.

As a middle age woman, leaving me lying around like a rag doll while he took a break to drink beer and watch porn would lead to a messy outcome.

Middle aged women have certain requirements.

Mike countered with the fact that we had the pussy pee vacuum device as invented by his mate K- for when I was in the crusher.

He could fix the PPV to the fuck doll after use. As the doll getting up from the floor or bed or asking to be un-tied so it could sneak into the bathroom, would for sure mess up the whole game.

Something about the way Mike referred to 'the Fuck Doll' and 'it', really turned me on and I agreed to give it a go asking what kind of Fuck Doll he would like.

This led to me slapping him around the head a few times while he tried to dodge, as he answered the doll should be like Barbie, with a tiny waste and super perky tits.

Mike is well aware my tits are older than him. This many years of gravity on large knockers like mine does not equal perky, which is probably why he likes tying my breasts so much, and why I like letting him.

Once we had recovered our breath from laughing, he said Fuck Doll should be sexy, a bit Goth, kind of worn looking with fishnets and a corset. He knows I like being tied really tight into a corset.

I asked, "So like Rocky Horror - ish?" and then had to explain the Rocky Horror Show to him, which really made me think education is sadly lacking in schools these days and made me feel super old.

Once the doll was decided on, we agreed to book at a top-class hotel (thick walls), and I said I would organize the back story.

We pretty much agreed the doll would somehow be left in the room, but Mike was happy to leave that to me as I have more imagination, or as he put it.

"I'm looking forward to finding what is pretty much a masturbation device in my room, I don't really care how it gets there."

Always so charming!

We met around lunchtime and hung out until check in at 2 pm, I told him to leave his bag right by the door so when he came back, he could pretend he had only just checked in.

Then I told him to go hunt up some beer or whatever and come back at 3.30 pm.

It was 3 pm, I had just finished hiding any evidence of my occupation of the room and was giving Fuck Doll a final mirror check, when my phone rang, it was Mike.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Doll how are you doing?"

"I'm pretty much ready, is everything okay?"

"Yea." His tone suggested that it wasn't.

"What is it, what's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong exactly, it's just I bumped into K-"

"Oh right, HEY K-" I yelled.

"Christ, now you burst my ear drum. She says Hi." I heard him turn aside.

"Sorry." I was sniggering.

"Yea whatever, okay so here's the thing. K- wants to come and see the Fuck Doll."

I didn't speak but my heart immediately stated racing.

K- had designed and seen me in the crusher but he had insisted on covering me so that I wasn't embarrassed.

It just was not possible to cover up the Fuck Doll, she was hanging out all over the place.

"You still there?" Mike demanded.

"Yea." My voice kind of squeaked out so I coughed and tried again, "Okaaaayy, so?"

"So?"

Christ, I thought, this man was no help.

"Do you want to let him come and see the doll?" I was whispering now and trembling a little, unsure if I was excited by this idea or scared.

"Well obviously yes, or I would have told him to fuck off and not bothered calling you!"

"Alright, you've taken me somewhat by surprise here, if a moment isn't too much to ask."

I heard him take a deep breath.

"Sorry, I'm a little over excited, I didn't mean to snarl at you."

"Not yet anyways."

Mike laughed, "Well no."

I took stock, it was excitement. I was frightened sure, but also excited by this idea and very wet.

"I assume you don't intend for him to pop in for five minutes?"

"Emily, we've been in the bar for the past half hour drinking shots and discussing how the rest of my afternoon and evening is going to go." Mike was talking quietly but I could hear the passion making his voice husky.

"We are both so hard we are having to stand at the bar. I have beer and porn and my best mate. If he comes, he stays till morning."

"Well, if you didn't insist on spraying your jeans on, you could sit at the bar."

He laughed.

"Can I have another minute please?"

"Sure, you take your time."

I heard K- in the background.

"She's uncomfortable, it's fine don't worry about it."

Then Mike's muffled reply.

"Look it's the last decision she'll be making today, give her time."

The last decision she will be making today, those words ripped such excitement through me.

I was going to be an object, just something to be used.

I was so aroused I had to concentrate on keeping my voice steady.

"Mike?"

"Yea."

"I have some conditions."

I could hear him grinning, "Okay, shoot."

"You need to make sure K- understands all my personal limits and the safe word, cramp signal etc."

"Sure, of course."

"You can't leave him alone with the doll."

"Absolutely."

"I don't want K's dick near my mouth or face and he's not to cum in my mouth or on my face."

"No worries."

"He can cum over me anywhere else."

"Oh Boy, hang on." I heard him high five K- and some whooping.

"Yep, that's fine, I mean great, excellent, Wow."

"It's completely up to you whether or not you allow K- to fuck the Fuck Doll."

"What? Oh Shit!" I heard Mike make a sound like he had been sucker punched, he just kept repeating 'Oh Shit' over and over.

"Mike, you okay?" no answer, "Mike?"

"Yea, yea sorry, I think I just came in my jeans."

"That's so gross, what are you twelve?"

He laughed a bit but then was serious.

"Em, are you sure about giving me that kind of power?"

Mike knew I had not actually slept with many men and even K- would be a significant increase to my tally.

"It's your Fuck Doll, you can do what you like with it, and yes, I can make a pretty good guess what your decision will be."

"Emily, you're the best."

"I know."

"This is going to be the best play ever."

"Yea for you maybe! Fuck Doll isn't even allowed to cum."

"You are amazing."

"I know right!"

"You are so hot."

"This is true."

"Are you scared?"

"Yes."

"Is your pussy wet?" Mike's voice was a growl.

"Yes."

"What time?"

"3.30 is still good." My heart was thumping so hard now.

"Emily?"

"Yes?"

"I'll see you in the morning."

"Yes."

Mike ended the call, I knew what he meant, I was no longer Emily.

Now I was just a Fuck Doll, waiting to be used.

I looked in the mirror again, Fuck Doll looked pretty ragged.

A badly fastened corset with one nipple half hanging out, teeny, flared skirt, panties that were torn on one side and only half covered me, fishnet hold ups, one leg up and one leg wrinkled around my knee.

I hated hold ups but the one time I let Mike near proper stockings and suspenders, he had used scissors to release the stockings, ruining the belt. The man's got a brain the size of Manhattan but he couldn't work out the fastenings.

My hair was in a messed-up ponytail that looked like someone had dragged me across the floor with it. I had managed to smear my makeup and mascara simply by thinking about the night ahead and crying a little, creating authentic track marks.

A letter addressed to Mike was pinned to the hip of the skirt.

I sighed at the image, I had created an incredibly sad little doll, and padded over to the bed.

Sitting on the edge I pulled on the bright red 'fuck me' 8-inch strappy sandals.

I'm a jeans and sneakers girl and had no intention of even attempting to stand in these shoes. The beauty of being a Fuck Doll was no one would expect me to try and balance on them.

Lying on my side with my back to the door, I allowed one leg and one arm to hang slightly over the edge. The envelope for Mike was in a prominent position.

I could just see in another mirror the Fuck Doll looking like she had just been finished with and tossed aside.

I closed my eyes.

We had already decided that my eyes would be closed or just slightly open and downcast.

I tried to relax while I waited, it was 3.25 pm.

I heard laughing as the boys approached the door and then Mike opening it with a flourish.

"Dump the bags there my son. Welcome to my amazing room, complete with a huge screen for watching nasty porn, a soft sofa for jacking off on and it even has a bathroom for cleaning up the mess!"

"Plus, a body."

"What?" Mike sounded surprised and confused, he's a surprisingly good actor.

"There's a body on the bed." K- just sounded like he was struggling not to laugh.

"Well, I guess housekeeping isn't so great."

The hilarity that followed this comment made me slightly concerned as to how many shots they had consumed.

Then someone walked in front of me, lifted an arm and let it fall. I also felt the bed dip behind me as someone crawled on, then a hesitant touch on my shoulder meaning it was K-.

"Is she alive?" he asked.

Mike lifted my arm and let it fall again.

"It's alive but I don't think it's a she." he replied.

"Err," I felt movement as K- clearly motioned towards my curves, "She's a she alright."

"No, I think it's a Fuck Doll."

"Oh my God." K- sounded like he had just seen Santa leaving a shiny new bike under the tree for him, I wanted to smile.

"I ALWAYS wanted a Fuck Doll." He leaned over me, "It's quite an old one."

I snorted at this before I could stop myself and felt Mike's finger pressed against my lips in warning.

My lips trembled for a moment and then I managed to control myself, we didn't want to blow the game straight away.

"There's a letter for you." K- tapped my hip lightly, "What does it say?"

I could visualize Mike smiling at K's eager tone as he un-clipped the letter.

I was still trying not to smile myself as I could feel K- bouncing slightly on the mattress like he couldn't contain his excitement.

I also knew that Mike would want to show off in front of his friend and that would be better for me.

Though worse for Fuck Doll.

Mike opened the envelope as he walked over to a dresser, I heard him leaning against it and K's huff as he realized Mike was going to read it himself first. Then a gasp and a laugh, followed by a whispered "Jesus." and another shakier laugh.

"What?" K- demanded.

Mike walked back to the bed.

Not letting K- take the letter he placed a light hand on my hip, like he was leaning slightly but his thumb circled gently, and I knew he was pleased with me.

"I will read it to you."

K- settled down on the bed, he was distractedly stroking my hair now.

"What are you doing?" Mike asked him.

I felt K- shrug.

"Why are you petting the Fuck Doll?"

"Oh." K- shifted again and gave my ponytail a gentle shake, "I like it, it's pretty and soft and lots of different colors."

"Jesus!"

"Shut up." K- laughed, "Isn't the whole point to play with her?"

"Yes, the whole point is to play with it," Mike emphasized the IT, "but not playing hairdressers, you're supposed to fuck it."

"Oh, just read the letter." They were both laughing at each other.

"Fine. Dear Mr Smith."

"Ohhh, Mr Smith."

"Shut up if you want to hear it."

"Sorry."

"Dear Mr Smith,

"We would like to welcome you to the hotel, and we hope you will find your accommodations more than satisfactory.

"The previous occupier of this room left behind this broken Fuck Doll and we thought that you may enjoy making use of it (we certainly did)."

Mike's voice broke on this and they both started laughing, he cleared his throat and tried again.

"There are some toys in the third drawer of the dresser for your convenience.

"If you do not wish to use the doll, please just dump it in a corner or shove it under the bed and we will remove it along with any other garbage when we service your room in the morning.

"Please enjoy your stay." He was laughing still.

"Poor Dolly." K- crooned and stroked my head, "That's so mean." I was really starting to like K-.

"Ah Christ." Mike responded, "I'm so turned on right now please stop trying to comfort the Fuck Doll."

"But it's mean."

"Right, that's it." I heard Mike re-folding the letter and then unzipping his wallet before the thump as it landed on the dresser.

"You gonna keep that?" K- asked.

"Oh Yea."

"How many times do you think you will use it to wank?"

"At least three thousand." Mike laughed, "That's in the next couple of weeks."

I heard the dresser drawer opening and then then the sound of a condom packet being ripped open.

"However," Mike continued, "I am now going to demonstrate the proper use of a Fuck Doll."

I started to tremble slightly as I heard some pillows being moved, then Mike grabbed me and flipped me over, so I was draped face down over the pillows.

My breasts were squished against the front of the corset, the movement having dislodged my right breast completely.

I concentrated on staying floppy, my arms hanging on the bed beside me.

My nose was lodged in between a couple of the pillows and I couldn't quite get my breath.

I was about to panic when K- reached out and gently turned my head to the left so my face was free.

"Hey," Mike complained, "Hands off."

"She, I mean IT couldn't breathe."

"It's a Fuck Doll, who cares." Mike replied, as he dragged my torn panties down and off.

"I expect it's the pussy that's broken." he suggested as he positioned himself at my entrance.

"Probably overused." Then he thrust inside me hard and immediately started pumping.

"Fuck no." he gasped, "The pussy is really tight."

I squeezed my eyes shut and thought it was a bloody good thing that I had been so turned on for the best part of two days in anticipation of today, or that would have really hurt.

Mike slammed into me for about three minutes and then came hard. It was probably the fastest he had cum since he was fifteen.

He let himself collapse panting on top of me, really hurting my right nipple which was trapped against the outside hooks of the corset, before pushing up and shoving me slightly further onto the bed so I would not just slide off.

Still face down, still flopped over the pillows.

"Do you get the game now?" he asked K-, slightly breathless.

K- pulled his jaw, which had fallen open, shut, and I heard him swallow a couple of times.

"That was super-hot," he said, "but yea I get it."

"Are you staying?"

"Yes please, but I still may want to play with her- I means it's hair."

"Whatever turns you on my friend."

"I wonder why it's broken?" K- pondered.

Mike turned back to the drawer.

"Wait, there was another letter in here."

He opened the envelope and read out, "This doll has a broken bladder function, please use equipment provided."

He sniggered and pulled out the pee unit that K- had designed for the crusher.

"Must mean this."

"WOW," K- exclaimed in an exaggerated voice, "That looks like an ingenious piece of kit."

"Oh yea." Mike agreed laughing.

"Whoever designed that must be SO CLEVER."

"Yea, yea, shut up and crack a can, I need a beer." Mike said as he quickly pumped up the PPV and checked it was tight before joining K- on the sofa.

I let my breath out slowly, as they started to discuss what to watch. The pumping action was already driving me crazy.

The sounds from the TV indicated that porn was now in progress, I was thankful that K- had turned my head the other way so I didn't have to watch.

Instead, I closed my eyes and thought about what it felt like to be Fuck Doll right now.

Dumped by an owner, used by the hotel staff and God knows who else and then found in a room by these two young guys, what would happen to Fuck Doll?

Whatever it was I hoped it would be rough.

I craved some rough.

Mike hadn't been gentle when he used me, but I wasn't really sore, he was likely to get a lot rougher as the night progressed.

My pussy was gently throbbing but that was the vacuum creating this insistent pull but no friction.

I was extremely uncomfortable draped over the pillows, but that was from my tits being squashed and the difficulty taking a deep breath.

I was in for more than discomfort that was for sure.

I knew exactly what toys I had left in the drawer for Mike to choose from.

I became aware that the programme had finished, and the guys were having a pretty intense conversation.

I knew that Mike would let K- use me.

Seeing me be used by another man was a fantasy he had, one we had never expected to actually happen, but I was not so sure about K-.

He liked hearing about our games and had been really interested and quite shocked when he designed the crusher, but he was a sweetheart, and may not be able to go through with it.

There again, Mike was incredibly sweet and could be a total bastard so who knew.

I had been so distracted that I hadn't heard Mike come up behind me and squealed slightly as he removed the vacuum without warning and flipped me back off the pillows.

He pressed his fingers against my lips again as a reminder to not break character.

I managed not to make a sound or movement as I began to be dragged by the weight of my legs over the side of the bed. Mike quickly stopped me by pressing his leg against my pussy.

He called K- over, "Can you just hold this here for a minute?"

"Sure."

I slipped again as Mike removed his leg, but it was quickly replaced by K's thigh. He was now holding up the weight of my lower body by pressing my pussy into the bed.

I heard Mike moving pillows around and getting stuff out of the drawer. I kept my eyes closed.

My breathing was getting faster and so was K's, we were both really turned on.

Mike then crawled across the bed and lifting me pulled me across it, I heard K- let out a long shaky breath.

Mike draped me across some pillows again but this time backwards.

Both my breasts were now out of the corset and he arranged me so that they were prominent, my head lying back, as if I was an offering on an altar of pillows.

K- moved back to the sofa and just watched as Mike continued to arrange me.

Fastening cuffs on both my wrists, my arms were secured against the headboard.

We had deliberately chosen a hotel known for beautiful four-posters with intricate ironwork, this equals a lot of bondage points.

He pulled my skirt off and away and then undid and removed the corset, clearly not in the mood for it tonight.

My wrinkled stocking, he pulled back up and let it twang into place against my thigh.

This was irritating, I was hoping he would remove them, and his chuckle made it clear he knew it. I carefully kept my face blank. No feelings here, just a doll.

After fitting ankles cuffs and a rope around both knees Mike tied my legs off, so they were slightly suspended and completely open.

It was comfortable but so exposed and I had no view of the room because my head was tipped back.

Mike stood for a moment looking over at K- and then nodded.

"You need more porn time my friend, we are going to watch that nasty little film of yours from South America."