Em & Mike Ch. 06: Dastardly Plot

Story Info
Can Mike save Emily from a life of chastity?
5.7k words
4.73
5.9k
5

Part 9 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Further adventures of Emily and Mike (names changed). Can be read in series or standalone, background in Part 1.

NB: This is not a very sensible story, but it is fun. If you want harder, look out for Ch.7.

I had not seen much of Mike recently and only as friends, as he had been mildly seriously dating this girl named C-.

I couldn't stand her. Not that I had said this to Mike, but he knew I was lukewarm.

For her part C- could not understand why Mike even talked to someone her Mom's age. Not that she had a clue about our fuck buddy relationship, she just thought I was much too old to hang around.

I knew that he had lent her some money, and I suspected that it was on more than one occasion, plus she never paid for anything, but I knew Mike would not tolerate bullshit for too long no matter how besotted he was.

They split a couple of times, but tears and drama followed, and I think he just carried on, hoping her behavior would improve.

Then when we met for coffee and a walk one morning, he said that they were no longer together and that was that.

"Are you okay?"

He nodded.

"Wanna talk about it?"

He shook his head.

"Okay," I squeezed Mike's hand and then dropped my cup in the bin and made as if to walk.

He threw his can away and then sighed.

"Something happened," he said.

I just waited.

He sighed again before telling me about a night out when he had dared to suggest that C- buy a round of drinks, which would have been her first in about four months!

She became incensed. She was already sulking as it was a night out with Mike's friends and she really preferred to go out with hers.

C- stomped to the bar making it clear she would only buy her own drinks.

Next, she started flirting with a guy at the bar. They all watched her pat his butt and then back away when he returned the favour.

She then came back to the table and demanded that Mike sort the guy out for touching her.

Mike with incredible restraint stood up and quietly suggested she had started it and maybe he should drive her home.

At which point she had slapped him, sending him crashing back into his chair, before storming out.

Mike's friends had made it clear. If he had any more to do with her, they would disown him.

However, the next day C- asked for a meeting, to clear the air. Sort out some stuff.

Mike had agreed to meet her down by the river, a very public place and had settled down to wait for her (she was always late), he was happy enough watching people mooching about and enjoying the sun.

Then she turned up and began to rant about his behavior.

I smiled as I could picture Mike stood, leaning against the railing, relaxed and open, as calm as the river behind him.

Although he looks slender and is still extremely cute (he's not going to mature into any form of ruggedness until his late-30's!). He does have this, 'does not give a shit' attitude that is all Man.

I've seen it when he has been Master, and I've tried to break it as Mistress.

In fact, I had a good idea of how I was going to shatter that attitude into pieces.

Although judging by how pissed off he seemed about this girl, Mike was going want to dominate our next playtime.

Mike continued, "So once she finally stopped mouthing off and finished with a snotty, 'I will now accept your apology,' I asked her.

"If I went up to a strange girl in a bar and started touching up her bum, got annoyed when she made a move back, came and complained to you that you should go challenge her to a duel or a cat fight or a what the fucking ever and then slapped you round the face so hard your ears rang when you refused to defend my somewhat dubious honour, that would be okay right?

"And she's like, 'well no, that's completely different.'

"I asked her why, what makes it different and she says, 'Well I'm a girl. You can't hit me.'

"I was just laughing at her, laughing so hard I had to cling onto the railings to stand up, Jesus, what a bitch."

"So, assuming she is actually an alien from the Planet - 'What the Hell' with a serious attitude problem, what happened next?" I asked.

"She kicked me in the balls."

"What?"

"Swung her foot up and got me right in the balls. I was wide open there, didn't stand a chance, I thought if anything she would slap me again not kick me."

"Mike!" I was horrified.

I don't have a problem with leaving Mike a little sore, but not from that kind of impact play. Ball Bashing was not something either of us were into, too much scope for real damage.

I put my arms around him and pulled him into me, my hands gently rubbing his ass, like I could bring him real close and somehow protect him from what had happened.

He hugged me back and laughed a little, "It doesn't actually hurt anymore you know."

"Really?"

He squeezed me harder and nuzzled into my neck.

"Well maybe just a little tender," he muttered, snuggling for sympathy.

I pulled back and took his face in my hands looking at him intently.

"Did you get checked out, was there any blood in your pee, any problem peeing?"

"I'm fine, I'm okay," Mike interrupted me, "Jesus don't go off on one."

"But what did the Doctor say, have you been okay wanking o...OOAF!" My breath was forced out, as Mike shut me up by kissing me forcefully.

"I'm fine, I promise."

I stroked his cheek, "Okay, I'm sorry got my mad on." I huffed and continued,

"What happened next?"

"She wound back to kick me again," Mike simply put his hand over my mouth to stop me as I took an angry breath in to object.

"I was on the floor trying to get a breath in and not pass out. D- and K- pulled her off me."

I let out the breath in a huff, "You took them with you?"

"For sure, crazy fucking bitch."

"And what did the police say?"

Mike winced, "Come on!"

"You didn't report her?"

He shook his head, a tell-tale pink flush starting up his cheeks.

"Why not?"

He shrugged.

"Oh, for God's sake, what? You were too embarrassed?"

"Well yea."

"Jesus, that's assault."

Mike rubbed my arms to calm me down, "D- made it clear the police were an option and it scared her, she's not gonna bother me again."

I gave in, "As long as you're okay."

He smiled and we started to walk again.

"So," I teased, "who have you got your eyes on now?"

He laughed and gave me a nudge, "Well you must be pretty horny by now."

"Cheeky git," I nudged him back.

"Actually, I'm abstaining. If I avoid sex until I'm 55 there's a good chance I can live into my 100's."

Mike gaped at me in horror, "You are joking?"

"Yep."

He laughed, but then stopped walking. I turned realizing he was not with me and looked back.

"What?"

He shrugged, I walked back to him.

"What?"

"I just feel like maybe saying let's jump back into bed I'm using you, like for my convenience."

I smiled and slipped my arms around his waist.

"Mike, I like it when you use me for your convenience. What's the point of having a fuck buddy that you don't use? If neither of us are seeing anyone what's wrong with that?"

He pulled me closer, smiling.

"So, we can still play?" he asked.

"Of course, you silly sod," I confirmed.

I started walking, "So what are you thinking game wise, are you still pissed off?"

I leaned into him again, "I've been very naughty if you want to punish me."

"Actually," he said, "I was wondering if you could do something for my birthday?"

"I thought that was D's stag party vacation thing."

"Yea, same week but when I get back."

"Okay, what did you have in mind?"

"Something fun."

"Don't we always have fun?" I asked, slightly offended.

"Silly fun."

"Okay, you want me to cheer you up?"

Mike blushed a bit.

"Does it sound lame if I said I want to rescue the princess, or I don't know - go on a quest, you know like tasks?"

"I think I can work with that," I mused.

"Really?" he laughed a little.

"Sure."

Mike turned us round and started walking quickly back to the car.

"What's the rush I thought you said your birthday?"

"That's three weeks away, you said you'd been naughty."

"Oh yea, I was," I grinned, and we ran back to the car.

-

I knew Mike was due back from his holiday late Saturday, and the following Tuesday worked well for my plan. As well as giving him time to recover from the alcohol poisoning.

I texted him to advise that I thought assistance may be needed around 7.30 pm near the city centre on Tuesday, leave car, bring overnight bag.

He replied that he would stay available and looked forward to seeing what I had come up with.

I grinned; he was going to love it.

At 7.15 pm on Tuesday, I texted Mike the address of a small cabaret theater near the centre.

'Please come as soon as possible, I need help. Something terrible has happened, ask for the Magician.'

'On my way. The Magician?!'

Mike arrived at 7.40 pm to be let into the darkened Theater (it was closed on Tuesday's) by a dramatically mustached gentlemen in a tux and cloak, who he followed into a dressing room where I waited with a very glamorous assistant.

The bemused expression on his face changed into sheer joy when he caught sight of L- in her spangles and sparkles and not much else; she has a figure to die for.

The Magician seeing this, quickly introduced her as his glamorous assistant and WIFE and gave Mike a stern look. We girls giggled at Mike's blush. Both L- and her husband are in their late 60's!

Slipping back into the role, I threw myself into Mike's arms, in a somewhat hammed up performance and declared he simply must save me, it hadn't been my fault he (mysterious he) had simply been too strong for me.

I finished by dramatically swooning with my hand limp across my forehead, just to make sure he didn't get the wrong idea and think I actually had been assaulted.

To my surprise instead of just mumbling 'okay what happened', as I had expected.

Mike pulled me back into his embrace and cried out, "What terrible thing has befallen you my darling, please tell me so I can make it right," and then he kissed my brains out.

This delighted L- who clapped and jumped up and down a few times laughing.

I was so shocked I completely forgot my lines and it was the Magician who helped with.

"She has been attacked by an evil sorcerer, it's a dastardly plot and only magic can save her."

"Yea, what he said," I confirmed, slightly breathless.

"Well, what has happened?"

"This," I said as I started to fumble with my trouser fastening.

Mike looked slightly alarmed and glanced at our two companions, but I was well covered and hell, they work in the Theater.

Exposing myself just enough so Mike spluttered out, " A chastity belt?"

"I know," I cried, "It's so terrible."

"A fucking chastity belt?" Mike said again and then looked at L-, "Oh I'm sorry excuse me."

"I've heard worse," L- confirmed.

I glared at him, he never apologized for swearing in front of me.

"Are you up to the task?" the Magician demanded of Mike.

We only had a short amount of time available in the Theater as the cleaners were waiting to get started.

Grinning and looking slightly confused he agreed, "I'll do my best."

"Then come this way young man."

The Magician led us up to the stage, Mike glancing back at L-, who was doing her best to 'fake' comfort me in my hour of 'fake' need; but we were mostly giggling and checking out Mike's ass.

On the stage was a box, lit up by the stage lights.

Familiar to anyone who has ever seen a magic show, with openings for a head at one end and feet at the other.

Thankfully, this one was fully adjustable, and we had fiddled it into a slightly more 'BDSM - ish' feel than they gave at a normal family performance.

The Magician had made me swear the Magic Circle code thing. Not that it mattered. I had no clue how it worked.

The box was currently fully open, and the Magician motioned Mike forward.

"Please young man, I would like you to thoroughly examine this box."

"I'm not going in there am I?" Mike asked.

"No young Sir, you are not."

"Okay," Mike had a look around the box. Just a box, dramatically painted with gaps at each end and some slots in the lid.

He looked back at the Magician.

"Thoroughly please young man."

So, Mike went around the box, moving the lid and slide flaps, looked underneath it, reached in, and tapped on the inside, still just a box.

"Okay," he said looking at us all.

The Magician held out his hand and I walked forward. Giving Mike a shaky but nervous smile (which I pulled off quite well) and was helped into the box which was at about thigh height.

The Magician quickly pulled up the front of the box, then flipped the lid over and secured the bolts. He then slid in the end panels so just my feet were sticking out one end and my head the other.

Mike watched all this with interest, but he clearly had no clue what was going on.

"Now time for the Magic," the Magician declared before sweeping a cloth from a table and revealing three beautiful swords.

They were large, thick shiny blades and looked like something from GOT but without all the blood and gore dripping from them.

Mike's eyes lit up, "Cool."

He moved forward but then looked at the Magician, "Can I touch them?"

"As long as you don't swing it around near my head, they are extremely sharp."

Mike lifted one of the swords and quickly had to use both hands, surprised at its weight.

He hefted it a bit and grinned at the Magician, "Very cool."

The Magician smiled slightly and held out a hand, Mike carefully gave him the sword.

Walking the few steps to the box the Magician lifted the sword and placed the tip into a small holding slot positioned just above my naval.

This put the sword's hilt at about the level of Mike's shoulders.

"Please step forward and put both your hands on the hilt."

The Magician indicated Mike to come forward.

Grinning nervously Mike moved up the box and then gripped the hilt in both hands, looking questioningly between me and the Magician.

"Are you ready to perform Magic?" the Magician asked him.

"Sure," Mike answered laughing a bit.

"Please drive the sword right through the box."

"What?" Mike let go of the sword and took three quick steps backwards, "What?"

"We need you to push the sword down and drive it right through the box."

"Please Mike," I begged, enthusiastically heaving my bosom.

(Which Mike couldn't see but it made me feel more damsel - like.)

"But," he looked slightly wild eyed and scrubbed his hands through his hair like he was trying to wake his brain up, "but Emily's in the box?"

"Yes, young man, that's why they call it Magic."

He looked helplessly at the three of us, "I can't do any Magic."

"You just need to believe Mike," I said pleadingly.

"You're serious?"

I nodded enthusiastically.

L- nodded enthusiastically.

The Magician looked stern.

Mike took a deep breath and walking forward, gripped the sword again.

He looked at me, "Really?"

I nodded again.

Wincing he started to push down, then realized it was not going to move easily.

Taking another breath and a better grip on the hilt he put more muscle into it, the sword started to move a bit.

Gritting his teeth Mike put more effort into it.

The sword suddenly slammed through the box and out of the bottom, the hilt stopped by the lid.

"Holy Shit!" Mike jumped back horrified.

I gasped and moaned; it was the kind of moan a woman might give if someone had just started a hidden vibrator inside her.

As I had flicked the remote that I had stashed in my pocket to number two and started it just as the sword went through, that was in fact, exactly the reason I was moaning.

Mike was still panicking and had dropped to the floor to see the sword sticking out of the bottom.

When he realized here was no blood dripping under me, he shifted still on his knees and took my face in his hands.

"Emily?"

I opened my eyes and smiled at him, "That was perfect, thank you."

He started to laugh, "You scared the shit out of me."

"You did well young man," the Magician said as he placed the second sword into the slot above my right breast, "but there is more needed."

Mike looked at the sword, looked at me and shook his head.

Grinning he got to his feet, "I can't believe I'm doing this."

He glanced at the Magician who nodded and then reached for the second sword, "Shit my hands are shaking," he stepped back, shook his hands out and then took the grip again.

"Just remember you MUST believe," the Magician said in an urgent tone.

Mike shut his eyes for a second, then gave me a look, like he was going to make me pay big time for this.

Gritting his teeth again he started to push, the sword moved a little, Mike pushed harder.

The sword went in just under halfway and jerked to a stop, I cried out.

Mike looked at me in horror and started to let go, the Magician yelled at him, "You must not stop, keep pushing, you must not stop."

Mike then completely freaked out and shoved the sword the rest of the way through and stood there panting with his eyes closed.

I was moaning again having cranked up my remote.

L- came forward to check on me, "Oh thank Goodness," she said breathlessly, "Thank goodness you didn't stop."

Mike finally opened his eyes and looked at me, I gave him a wink.

He heaved out a breath and ran shaking hands through his hair, "Sweet Jesus!"

Resting his hands on his legs he bent double and spent a couple of minutes just breathing.

Then he started laughing, a little shakily and looked back at me, making a fist he tapped it under his chin and then pointed at me. I laughed.

L- patted his back and told him he was doing brilliantly.

The Magician placed the final sword in position above my left breast.

"One more to complete this part of the quest," he said, "Come forward young man," he indicted to the other side of the box.

Mike took a deep breath and walked forward, giving me a very suspicious look indeed.

I watched him.

He took a good grip of the hilt, then he looked at me again.

I gave him an innocent smile.

Or the best approximation of one I can manage.

Not looking convinced he prepared to push.

He glanced at me again.

I bravely closed my eyes.

Mike shoved the sword and unexpectedly it met no resistance, slamming straight through so fast it jarred his hands from the hilt.

I screamed.

Mike literally clutched at his heart and staggered backwards; L- had to catch him round the waist to prevent him going off the stage.

I stopped screaming and grinned at him, "Sorry, just kidding."

Mike sank to his knees, I could see him shaking, "Jesus fucking Christ."

L- stroked his hair, "It's okay baby it's all over now."

The Magician came forward and helped Mike up, "That was splendid young man, simply splendid."

"But has it worked?" I asked from the box.

"Do I care?" Mike growled back at me.

"Now, now children it was just a little jest," the Magician cautioned us as he pulled the swords from the box and flipped it open.

For all that Mike was mad at me, he grabbed me damn quick to check me over.

His hands were still shaking, I felt a little bad and gave him a squeeze.

"You just did magic," I said.

"Yea, pretty awesome," then he gave in and kissed my hair, "Okay that was funny, but you are such a bitch."

I just grinned.

The Magician took Mike's arm and led him a few steps away from me, turning him so he was facing the three of us.

Nervous he automatically glanced behind him.

"We need to see if it has worked," the Magician said, "please clasp your hands behind you and do not move."

Mike looked over his shoulder again, shot me an unfairly suspicious look and clasped his hands behind his back.

12