Em & Mike Ch. 06: Dastardly Plot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really must stay still Mike," I said.

"Okay."

"You are quite safe young man."

"Okay."

L- sashayed slowly towards Mike, swinging her hips.

She looked at him from under her lashes and said in a voice guaranteed to make every male over the age of fifteen within a ten-mile radius go instantly rock hard, "Don't worry sweetheart this won't hurt a bit."

She then pushed her hand deep into his front jeans pocket.

Mike's eyes widened in shock as he watched her hand digging in his pocket.

To his credit he didn't move. (Well only one part of him did, but he didn't have any control over that, so I didn't hold it against him.) Then she whipped her hand out and was holding a large, old fashioned embossed envelope.

It was about three times the size of Mike's pocket and was pristine, no bends, folds, or creases.

Mike's mouth fell open in a gasp of absolute delight, "No way!"

Laughing he did a complete circle and then grabbed L's wrist and ran his hand up and down her arm, she was basically wearing a spangly bikini and had no sleeves.

"No way, that's insane."

L- laughed, she was enjoying the hell out of him.

"That's impossible, how-?" Mike gave up, clearly lost for words. L- handed him the envelope and he stood looking at it, grinning.

"Open it Mike," I demanded.

He pulled it open and a hotel key card fell out, scooping it up he read Majestic Hotel Suite 244.

He laughed (we knew that room) and I grabbed the card, because frankly he still looked a bit shaky and those things have a hefty deposit.

Then he unfolded the paper inside and read out, "The key to your desire is in the mini bar."

He looked at me laughing, "Well where else would it be?"

A door crashed open as the cleaners piled in the back, clearly thinking they had given us more than enough time, and the Magician taking his cue started to move us along.

"You must get going young man and complete your quest," he indicated we should follow him out.

We started to follow him, Mike still in a kind of happy daze, when he suddenly remembered himself and dashed back, took L's hand in his and kissed it.

Then grabbed her shoulders and kissed her fully, "Thanks so much, that was amazing."

"No thank you," she giggled, patting his cheek.

We both followed the Magician out, he had now shed his dramatic, mysterious air and was laughing with us.

"That was so much fun, thanks for being such a good sport," he shook Mike's hand and kissed me on the cheek, "Good Luck."

We waved goodbye and started up the hill towards the hotel, which was not too far, still laughing and chatting about what happened.

"How does it work?" Mike demanded, " I looked at that box, I was RIGHT THERE!"

"I don't know," I admitted, "he got me to swear the secrecy thing, but I honestly couldn't figure it, not even from inside."

"Did you feel anything?"

"Just a little scratch," I said shrugging.

"What?" Mike immediately started pulling at my clothes until he had exposed my mid- section.

"Stop it," I hissed giggling, " we are in the middle of the street and that TICKLES."

He poked at my belly button, "I can't see any marks."

"For goodness sake I was joking, stop it."

He let me go and we carried on walking.

"When you screamed, Jesus Christ I nearly fell off the stage!"

"Yea that was pretty funny."

"And before that, God the noise you were making, it really turned me on."

"Oh, that was this," I said, pulling the remote out of my pocket and grinning at him.

He gasped, "You've got a vibrator in?"

"Just a little one."

"You filthy woman."

I laughed and pushed the remote back into my pocket.

"Give me that."

"No way."

"Give me that remote."

"Absolutely no way in hell, No, get off, get off me, no, no, no!"

Being much bigger and stronger than me, Mike won that argument.

Less than four minutes later I was clinging to a bus stop to prevent myself falling flat on my face, the hotel only twenty yards away, begging for my life.

"Please Mike, please oh my god, turn it off I can't - I'm gonna - oh god please," I moaned.

"Are you having an issue with walking there? Do you need a hand?"

"Please for the love of God. Mike, turn it off."

"Turn it up did you say?"

"Off, off, off, no Ahhh!"

Mike caught me as I stumbled, holding me tight against him as I came right there, not even 9 pm yet, right in the street, in the middle of the city.

With his free hand he reached into his pocket as I went limp, and thank God, turned the damn thing off.

My face was buried in his chest and he soothed my hair, "There, there it's okay now."

We were both shaking, him with laughter.

"She all right Mate?" I heard someone yell across the street, and I burrowed deeper into him.

"Yea, bit too much that's all," he shouted back, and indicated the hotel, "we've not far to go."

We started to walk again to the sound of whoops and cheers.

"Oh, I will make you pay," I muttered, he just laughed.

Five minutes later he propped me against the dresser and dived for the mini bar, which was normal behavior actually.

"Don't worry Em, you will have the real thing very soon."

I poked my tongue out. I was still a bit wobbly from where he had been playing with the remote in the lift.

"Here we go."

He pulled out a margarine container, with a completely crap drawing of a key on it out of the fridge (I'm no artist) and swore as freezing water soaked his jeans.

Pulling off the lid, his shoulders slumped.

He looked up at me, trying and failing to keep a serious expression on his face.

"It's in ice."

"It's a quest, it's not supposed to be easy," I pouted.

"A block of fucking ice."

"Your language is appalling tonight."

"Fucking ice!"

I just sniffed at him in reply.

"Right," he said standing and heading for the bathroom, "bath and hairdryer."

I staggered in after him, "No, No, bath OR hairdryer you can't use both together," I made some zizzy noises.

Mike stood looking undecided for a moment, then whipped his T Shirt off (oh, yum!) and started running the hot tap.

Leaning over and holding the ice block under the water, then holding it down as close as possible to the flow.

"I can't believe this; do you know how turned on I've been for the past hour?"

"You been turned on since you clapped eyes on L-" I teased.

"Christ she's hot, how old is she?"

"You don't want to know." He wriggled his eyebrows at me, "Fine she's sixty-eight."

"WOW," he made a motion of fanning himself and accidentally splattered himself with water, I snorted.

"Will you look that good when you're sixty-eight?"

"Mike, I've NEVER looked that good."

In answer he splattered me with water.

"Behave or I'll zap you with the fake penis again."

"Do your worst."

"Oh," he grinned, "a challenge."

With an evil laugh he wiped a hand on his jeans and pulled out the remote, slowly turning it up through the settings while watching my face he made a production of it, "annnddddd GO."

I just looked at him.

"Go," he said, frowning and pressing the button again.

I leaned over with a bored sigh and flipped the water around a bit.

Mike looked at me sadly, "The batteries have died, haven't they?"

"Yep."

"Dammit," he tossed the remote aside and lent over the bath again, vigorously rubbing the block of ice.

Five minutes later as we were rehashing the box of swords, there was a muffled thump and we both froze.

Mike pulled the ice out, "It's broken, I can see the key."

He pulled the half block out to the sink and started digging into it. I stood and pulled off my top and trousers telling him to hurry.

Then the key was out, he wiped it quickly on a towel and then turned to me, getting down on his knees, the keyhole was literally built into the belt.

"Careful it's cold, don't snap it," I warned.

"Alright, alright," Mike muttered as he lined the tiny key up with the hole.

It slid in and he started to turn the key.

"It's a bit stiff," he said.

He twisted it a harder, then there was a sudden loud crack and half the key fell into Mike's palm.

"Oh Shit!" he stared down at it.

"You snapped the key," I gasped.

"Bollocks."

"You snapped the key, I TOLD you to be careful, I said don't snap the key."

"It's a flimsy key."

"Which is why I told you to be careful."

Mike stood up and took my face in his (very cold) hands and gave me a quick kiss.

"It's okay, don't panic, everything is going to be fine."

"How is it going to be fine, you snapped the key when I specifically told you not to."

He went into the main room, "We are going to call a locksmith, it's going to be fine."

I followed him, "I don't want you to call a locksmith."

"Emily it's fine," he was scrolling through his phone and making a grand effort to keep his voice calm and level, "I promise they will have seen it all before."

"They won't have seen me all before."

"It won't take long; you will be out of there in an hour. Less than an hour."

"I don't want you to call a locksmith."

"Em."

"I would rather you just used the emergency release."

Mike stopped scrolling.

I leant against the wall with a big grin on my face.

Although I couldn't help cowering a bit when he very slowly put his phone down, came towards me and caged me against the wall.

"Are you telling me."

I fluttered my eyelashes at him.

"That there's an emergency release?" he asked in a quiet, dangerous tone of voice.

"Of course, there is. What if some silly sod lost the key, or broke the key in the lock?"

He moved in closer now trapping me completely against the wall. His chest hard against my breasts, his thigh hard between my legs.

I could feel his erection against my stomach which was trembling with laughter now.

"I swear I'm going to kill you."

"No, you won't," I gasped as he gently bit my neck.

"What makes you so sure?"

"I'm too charming and funny."

That ended on a squeal as he swung me round and almost carried me over to the bed, we were both laughing like lunatics.

"Where's this bastard release?" he fiddled with the belt.

"On the back," I managed to gasp out, literally breathless.

Mike flipped me over then pulled my hips up, so my butt was in the air like an offering.

"Oh my," I giggled.

"Shut up, where is, oh I see."

He found the screws and quickly undid the belt which fell off and onto the floor with a clatter. Closely followed by the vibrator absolutely dripping with my juices, it plopped onto floor leaving a messy trail on Mike's jeans.

This just made me laugh even harder.

He just grinned and pushed me over where I lay spread-eagled.

Unzipping he moved across me, "I need to come inside you, now. Right now."

"No."

"Yes."

I felt Mike start to enter me and started to panic, "Stop, stop, condom, condom," hitting his arm with each word to make my point.

"Shit!" he pulled back out making us both groan and tried to pull off his jeans and climb off the bed at the same time.

This resulted in him crashing onto the floor.

Until that point, I didn't think I could laugh any harder.

"Jesus," I wheezed, "you are so stealthy."

Mike reappeared still pulling his jeans off and grinning, "Shut it, I'm about to cum over the bed."

He pulled a condom out of his back pocket and breathing through his teeth, rolled it on.

"You still have your socks on," I complained.

Mike just laughed, pushing my legs apart.

"Don't care," he managed and thrust hard into me.

I came instantly, followed about five seconds later by Mike.

Even this struck us as incredibly funny.

We were laughing as we came.

Still laughing as we enjoyed each other, and Mike cruelly made me cum twice more even though I was much too sensitive.

Still laughing as we snuggled in, exhausted.

"Are you going to take your socks off?"

"No."

Coming Soon Em & Mike. Ch.7. Toys Revenge.

12