Em & Mike Ch. 08: Control

Story Info
Emily takes Mike's breath away.
6.6k words
4.54
8.3k
3

Part 13 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Further adventures of Emily and Mike (names changed). Can be read in series or standalone, background in Part 1.

Tess-O'Meter -- Green!

I had a call from Mike, which was odd as I had only seen him the day before.

He said that he wanted a Mistress session and had something in mind.

To be honest, he had seemed to be a bit distracted the day before, so I figured he had been wanting to ask about something and bottled it face to face.

I reassured him that he could ask me to consider anything whether me as Mistress or him as Master.

If I wasn't happy to proceed, I would just say no.

Recently we had mostly been enjoying lots of fun sex, which Mike liked to call 'work outs' but we had just enjoyed each other and some gentle teasing rather than actual games.

Mike was also getting really good at head massage and could practically put me into a coma after about twenty minutes.

He then told me he wanted me to strangle him.

I told him if he was that unhappy then he should probably seek help.

Ignoring my flippancy, Mike admitted that he had been become extremely interested in erections caused by partial asphyxiation and wanted to explore this, possibly by strangling or hanging.

I shot those two options down straight away as far too dangerous with too high a risk of injury and extracted a promised that he would not go off experimenting by himself.

As he had an occasional tendency to reckless behavior, I spent about ten minutes confirming this promise, just to make sure it stayed stuck in his head when drunk.

I admitted that breath control games were not really something I had ever thought about.

Being pretty claustrophobic myself, and it was a huge responsibility, but I agreed to think about it.

A couple of weeks later while snuggling, with Mike still inside me, he asked if I had come to a decision.

"Well," I confirmed, "I've been doing some research."

"And?"

"I have some ideas of how to achieve what you want safely, but before I took it any further, I wanted to talk to you."

"Okay," he said, "what's the problem, what's your idea?"

"I'm not going to tell you how I would do it," I smiled, "It's more fun to keep you guessing."

He groaned.

"There is something I want you to think about though."

"Okay, hold on," Mike paused and pulling out of me, dealt with the used condom, and wandered over to the fridge.

Walking back with some water he laughed at me, "Are you admiring my ass?"

"It's a cute ass."

"I feel so cheap and used."

"Stop walking around naked then," I told him and took the bottle he offered me, and we snuggled back in, Mike now waiting for me to explain.

"Safety is the issue," I said, "mine and yours."

"Why yours?" he asked.

"You're a strong guy, if you hit out at me you could do some damage, and if I was knocked out, I can't help you."

Mike looked shocked, "I would NEVER hit you like that."

"No, I know," I reassured him, "I don't mean on purpose, but you will panic.

"Anyone would panic if they can't breathe, it's a natural reaction. The lack of control is partly what makes it exciting but struggling will be a normal reaction."

He nodded understanding, "So you'll need to restrain me?"

"For sure," I agreed, "But that will in turn make the panic worse."

"I trust you."

"You would need to," I cautioned, "this is life and death control you are talking about."

"No, I really trust you, and I'm really turned on by this idea."

I peered under the quilt and confirmed he was in fact, really turned on.

I leaned over and moved our water bottles to the cabinet, grabbing a condom and straddling Mike, he reached up to my stomach to help support my back.

"Okay," I said, as I opened the packet and started to cover him as he hissed through his teeth.

"In that case I will think about it some more," I eased myself down over him, balancing myself on his chest, "as I'm still not sure if I'm happy to do it, and you," we both gasped as I took him deep, "need to think carefully as well."

"Sure," Mike sounded distracted.

"Hey," I flexed and gripped him hard making him gasp, Mike's eyes flew open and he groaned, "Pay attention, you need to think about it properly."

"Yea, I will. Christ Emily, I'm so sensitive."

"I know," I grinned and started to move.

Well of course I decided to do it.

I loved being in control of Mike's body and his reactions, how could I turn down the opportunity to be in control of everything, down to his ability to breathe.

He was asking me to do something it was impossible to refuse, but it did make me uncomfortable, so I planned it in a way that made me feel in control.

This meant investing in some equipment and I didn't want to waste my money, so I questioned him some more to make sure he was committed.

Mike was really excited (plus he's stubborn and wouldn't have backed down anyway) and he was annoyed that I would not tell him what equipment I was buying for the game.

On one occasion he tried to torture it out of me with repeated forced orgasms.

It started out okay, but I actually had to use my safe word for the first time ever.

I was so sore we couldn't screw the rest of the weekend, but I got my revenge by edging him through an entire movie and not letting him cum until the final credits.

I've never seen a grown man sobbing during a Transformers movie before, it was fun.

Finally, everything was in place and the big day arrived.

We were back in the cabin, I arrived first as Mike had been called in to work. I was dozing on the sofa when he turned up and kissed me awake.

"Mmmmm. Hello?"

"You should lock the door; anyone could walk in."

"Oh, it's you."

"Shut up," he laughed.

I sat up rubbing my eyes, a bit disorientated, "It's private land."

"Oh, of course, that'll keep people out."

He pointed, "Public footpath, main road, half mile."

"Yea okay, next time I'll lock the door."

He nuzzled into me, "I suppose you were waiting for a tall, dark, handsome stranger to come along and ravish you."

I smiled at him sweetly, "Yea, and look what happened! Ouch, don't bite."

He kissed it better and still nuzzling reached towards the covered tray that was next to us on the table. I slapped his hand down, "No peeking."

He sighed, "Okay, come and help me get the stuff in then. I brought food."

"Yea? Cool."

It was still only lunchtime and Mike had been to Subway.

"Should I eat, or not a good idea?"

"Yep, eat now," I said, "I'm going to talk you through everything and make sure are comfortable with it all, then we will go for a walk and then we shall come back and play."

He started to protest but then just shrugged looking a bit disappointed. I knew he was impatient to get going.

"When we get back from our walk," I advised, smoothing his hair back before taking a good firm grip on a large handful, "from the moment we walk in that door, you are mine."

Mike's entire system went on high alert with the unexpected pain in his scalp and he grinned at me, "Yes Mistress."

I patted his cheek, "Good Boy."

Lunch done, we moved to the sofa, me almost on his lap, and I pulled the covered tray closer.

"Will we do it here?" he asked, trying to get comfy. He was extremely excited.

"Nope, on the big leather chair," I said, before pulling out a long, dark purple, super soft bondage ribbon and trailing it over his shoulders.

He looked confused as I wrapped it around again, so it was circling his neck and began to pull the short end slowly towards me.

It tightened around his throat like a silky snake, and I saw him swallow as his breathing sped up a little.

"It's not for your throat sweetie," I said "but how does it feel?"

"Good," he whispered, "I like it."

I smiled as I continued to pull the silk towards me.

"This is actually for your wrists," I said, "your hands will be tied firmly behind your back and you will also be tied into the chair around your waist. This will prevent you falling or accidentally hurting me. Okay?"

"Yea."

"Your wrists may be a little sore because you will struggle."

"I understand," he said, "It's okay, I want you to be safe."

The ribbon floated free and I put it aside.

Reaching back under the cover I pulled out an eye mask. It was also purple and was just a posh sleep mask, nothing special.

Mike frowned a little, obviously thinking it had taken me a long time to get hold of quite simple items.

I laughed a little, "There won't be much suspense if you can see what I'm doing!"

He grinned, "Okay."

I then reached over and pulled out a thick collar. Black with a lovely (you guessed it) purple lining.

Now Mike and I had never used collars. We are more into play than slaves and we both thought collars were degrading.

Degradation was not something either of us enjoyed in any role, it just does not turn us on.

The closest we had ever got was with Fuck Doll, but though she has been there to use, he hadn't purposely degraded her, she was just an object.

That was the point of the game. I was suspected that she was going to have a revival at some point.

Therefore, I was amazed at Mike's response when he saw the collar.

His lips parted, his eyes closed, and he slipped straight into sub-zone right there in front of me.

It scared the shit of me for a second, I thought he was having a fit. Then I realized it was just anticipation and the fact he was insanely turned on.

"Hey," I tapped his cheek, "Hey, come back," I gave him a little shake.

Mike blinked a bit and finally focused on me.

I poked him in the chest, "What the fuck?"

"Wow!"

"Where'd you go?"

"Christ," I saw him concentrate to come fully back, "Wow, I don't know what happened. What a rush."

"I'm gonna get you some water."

"I'm okay, Emily."

"I'm gonna get you some water," I repeated and jogged over to the kitchen.

Settling back down with him, I opened it as Mike's hands were shaking, "Small sips."

He took a few sips and smiled at me, "Thanks."

"Well, that was unexpected."

"I'm so embarrassed."

"No need."

"God, I'm such a girl."

"Hey!" I gave him a light slap on the head, "and I'm pretty sure you are not a girl."

He just covered his face with his hands.

"Okay I'd better check," I started fiddling with his jeans.

"What, check what?"

"That you are not a girl. Jesus," I complained, "can't you try for easier access, isn't it time you embraced elastic waistbands?"

"Oh sure, when I'm sixty," Mike said, raising his hips and helping me push his jeans down.

I winked as I released him and then took him in my mouth for one long, hard suck.

"Oh, fuck!" he cried out.

I laughed and started stroking him. He was slick with pre-cum, you had to feel sorry for his underwear.

"Em, please, inside you," he begged.

"No condom handy," I said.

Mike, struggling not to lose it, with my hand firmly encouraging him, lifted his hips again and dragged a condom out of his back pocket.

Trying to concentrate to open in, it was like a race as I tried to get him to cum before he could.

"Stop, stop," he said and pushed my hand away, nudging me onto the floor.

Condom on, he yanked my trousers down and thrust into me, his jeans still around his knees.

"Oh yea, that's it, that's better," he groaned.

"Proof of the benefits of elastic waistbands," I told him and we both laughed our way to orgasm.

A while later after drink and bathroom break, we moved back to the sofa and I passed Mike the collar.

He was much more relaxed now and interested why I had chosen it.

"You remember I got some measurements from you?" I asked.

"Yea, what is this made for me?"

"Basically, yes," I confirmed, "It will feel tight, but without being dangerous."

I showed him a depression at the front.

"This will stop your adam's apple from being damaged, and this lining will expand but there's a safety limit on the pressure. So, it's basically like a garrote that can't actually kill you."

"You did this for me?"

"Of course."

Mike kissed me.

"Thank you."

"And did you see the tag?" I asked.

He looked at the small tag hanging off the front, engraved on it were the words, 'This Boy Toy belongs to Mistress.'

He laughed, "That's so cool."

"You wanna try it?"

He nodded enthusiastically.

I smiled and fastened the collar quickly at the back. Then sat back and let him get used to it and explore it with his hands.

"It feels quite restrictive," he said, running his fingers down the inside.

I let him carry on getting used to it, moving his head, and taking deep breaths.

"It's really strange," he said after a while.

"Good strange or bad strange?"

He thought about it.

"Good, yea, good strange, I like it."

"I should probably buy you a cage and make you eat out of a bowl then."

Mike just gave me a dry look.

"Do you want a milk bone?" I asked in a sing song voice.

Mike gave me the finger.

I laughed and pulled the last item out. Mike's face lit up when he saw the gag.

"Oh my God."

"Oh yea," I agreed, passing it to him.

He examined the gag for a few minutes and then passed it back to me and waited for me to explain it.

I was impressed, it scared the hell out of me.

"Okay, so obviously this the breathing tube," I indicated the semi-rigid plastic tubing at the front.

"Why isn't it rubber?" Mike asked.

"Because rubber could bend and accidentally stop the airflow," I explained.

"Also," I showed that the base would release if the tubing got trapped, "that's why it's half-erect."

He snorted at my phrasing.

"The large dildo gag encased in all this rubber is to prevent any unauthorized breathing," I grinned, "every breath in and out will need to go through dildo and through the tube."

"Which you can block."

I nodded, "Which I can block."

Mike took a deep breath, like a reflex.

"You also won't be able to use a safe word, or signal."

"Yea I know."

"No," I pulled his attention from the gag, " No safe word, no signal, no breath."

"Emily, I know, I'm taking it seriously, I've already thought about all this."

I glared at him for a couple of minutes, then nodded.

"Okay, try it."

Mike had to open wide to get the large gag in, he took a few breaths holding it in his mouth and then pushed it in fully, so his nose and mouth were blocked.

I saw his chest straining but nothing happened, and he pulled it out again.

"No air."

"It's got a long way to go," I said, "you probably have to work a lot harder than that."

I saw the reality dawn and he sat for a few minutes just holding the mask.

"This just got a bit real," he said, finally making eye contact.

I just smiled and sipped my water; I wasn't going to make him do anything he wasn't comfortable with.

A few minutes later, decision made, he took a few deep breaths, gave me a grin and then put the gag back in fully.

This time he took an enormous breath, his chest rising, the air whistling in.

I completely lost it and nearly fell to the floor laughing. The air rushed back out and Mike took the gag back out, also laughing his head off.

"Did you know, did you try it?" he demanded.

"No," I laughed, "that's really creepy."

"It's fucking Darth Vader," he laughed.

"It's like a teeny Vader," I laughed, "kind of high pitched."

Mike put the gag back in and tried again, but we both started laughing again.

"Oh Man, this isn't gonna work," he said.

"Okay, okay, it's fine," I giggled.

"We just need to get it out of our system," I reached round and undid the collar, putting it to one side, "let's try fastening the mask."

"Okay."

"And you are probably breathing too hard now, try and find the happy medium."

He nodded and put the mask back on, holding his breath while I fastened it.

He started to laugh on the first couple of breaths but quickly realized that made it hard to get enough air in and he started to concentrate.

My hand was still on the buckle and our eyes were locked onto each other. It was super erotic.

With one hand on the buckle and the other on his chest I could feel when his breathing settled into a comfortable rhythm.

Still maintaining eye contact I moved so both hands were on his chest. Then a few moments later I moved one hand down and held the end of the tube.

Mike's eyes flicked to the tube and then back to mine, I was breathing in time with him so when I took a couple of deeper breaths, he automatically did as well. Then I blocked the tube.

Mike knew I had because he could see I was holding my breath. He did as well.

Then I released the tube, placed my hand back on his chest and we both started breathing again. I knew there was no chance I could hold my breath longer than Mike, so this was safe.

After a few moments I moved my hand down again.

This time after I blocked the tube and then started breathing again, I didn't unblock it. Mike had tried to breath with me and found he couldn't.

He jerked slightly but he kept his eyes on mine and I felt him trying to take some breaths, like he was experimenting with the sensation.

I counted to 10 seconds and then unblocked the tube putting both hands back on his chest.

Mike took a few deep breaths and then settled and nodded at me.

"Close your eyes," I said.

He hesitated for a second but then closed his eyes and relaxed.

He was finding it much easier to breath with the mask. It was noisy, but the situation was so intense we were not laughing any more.

When I moved my hand from his chest, I felt Mike automatically take a deep breath, I could also feel him getting hard as I was sat on his lap.

I waited until his breathing settled and then blocked the tube as he was breathing in.

Mike's eyes popped open and he automatically raised his hands. I released the tube and put both my hands back on his chest. He rubbed my arms in apology.

"It's okay," I said, "put both your hands on the buckle."

He reached behind his head and got hold of the buckle, then closed his eyes again.

This time when I moved a hand from this chest his breathing remained even.

'Christ he's got guts I thought.'

Again, I blocked his breath halfway through an intake. Holding mine at the same time.

Mike's eyes stayed closed and he stayed relaxed. I saw the muscles in his arms flex as his fingers gripped the buckle but that was all.

This time I waited until I felt I really needed to breath and then released him, placing both hands back on his chest.

He took a couple of deep breaths but stayed in position. It was really impressive.

I pulled Mike's hand away and undid the buckle allowing him to remove the gag.

He did without rushing and just smiled at me.

"Jesus Mike, you've got balls of steel."

He grinned, "I'm sorry about you know," he indicated his hands coming up.

"That's okay, I was expecting it." I said and handed him a tissue.

"Cleaning the mask is your job, God knows what grossness is going to end up in there."

He laughed and started wiping the mask down.

"Time for some fresh air," I said.

"Yea, that's a good idea," Mike agreed, and we headed out to the cliffs via the main road.

Though the cabin had a sea view it wasn't possible to access the cliffs directly due to erosion, that's why the coastal path skirted inland slightly, and we had the lovely privacy of the cabin.

Eventually the cabin would crumble into the sea, but not for five hundred years or so.

Mike was quiet, but we had spent enough time together now that it was never awkward between us. I didn't think he was going to back out, but I certainly was not going to push him.

I waved him on at the steep part, as he is much fitter than me and enjoys challenging himself.

Mike came back, grabbed my rucksack with the water and fruit and then went ahead carrying it up for me.

I smiled to myself and continued up at a more leisurely pace, finding him sprawled out gazing at the view, seemingly lost in thought.

12