Em & Mike Ch. 08: Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I checked carefully for ants, spiders, or any other creepy crawlies before sitting cross-legged next to him.

When I reached for my water and glanced at him, Mike was smirking at me.

"Shut up," I laughed.

"Any bugs come out I'll defend you, don't worry."

"Yea, you might have to."

We sat for a while just breathing the air, it was bracing, the breeze was slapping my cheeks a bit, but certainly woke a person up.

When Mike took my hand, I looked at him.

"Thank you," he said.

"I haven't done anything yet," I replied, a bit bemused.

"Yea you have," he argued.

"You planned this and made it so I'm safe but it's going to be so brilliant I know, and you weren't that keen to start so thank you."

"My enthusiasm has increased," I grinned.

"Yea, I can tell."

"So, you are going for it?"

"Fuck yes," he said.

"In that case," I moved around to face him, "sit up straight we are going to do some breathing exercises."

He looked a bit confused but sat up and faced me.

"I want you to match my breathing," I said.

He nodded and we did this for a while. He held his breath when I did with no problem.

We were gazing into each other's eyes and after a while he asked, "Is this like tantric sex?"

I laughed, "I'm pretty sure this bears no resemblance to tantric sex whatsoever."

Mike pulled me forward and kissed me.

"Nope," I said, "I don't think that's it either."

"Right," I continued, "I want you to hold your breath now."

I pulled out my watch and timed Mike a few times, until I thought I had a good idea of how far I could safely push him. Allowing for the restrictions in place and anxiety.

"This is going to be hot," I said.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Yep, you?"

"Oh yea," he said and standing quickly he held out a hand to help me up. We gathered our things and quickly started down.

Mike took my hand again to steady me on the steep descent.

He does this without even realizing, not because I'm decrepit or anything, just because he's sweet. It's the cutest thing.

We didn't chat on the short walk back, as we needed the head space to get into our respective roles.

When we got to the cabin, Mike unlocked the door and then stepped back to let me enter first.

I walked in and moved to the kitchen putting some things away, then walked back to where Mike had waited outside.

He was mine now, he wouldn't enter without my permission.

"Come in and lock the door," I said.

He did as I said and then stood in the centre of the room, eyes lowered but looking towards the sofa where the equipment was still waiting and grinning.

"You look very pleased with yourself," I said, turning his head away from the room.

"Sorry Mistress."

"You feel very pleased with yourself," I said rubbing the front of his jeans.

"Yes Mistress."

I patted him, making him jump a little.

"Go to the guest room, you will find all you need. Shower and clean yourself thoroughly. You can get rid of that erection in the shower but don't leave any spunk in there. When you are done turn the shower on cold for five minutes."

He winced, but didn't argue, "Yes Mistress."

"Meet back here in thirty minutes."

"May I ask a question Mistress?"

I nodded.

"Should I come back dressed or not?"

"Naked."

"Okay, thank you Mistress," he quickly went to the guest room, no doubt desperate to jack off in the shower, and I went to get ready.

I grinned evilly as Mike walked back in. I loved having the freedom to just enjoy that slender, strong body, even if it was right now still shivering from the cold shower.

Mike glanced at my snug black leggings, T-Shirt, and thick socks. All chosen for comfort, flexibility, and my desire to piss him off.

The quick flash in his eyes, showed me that he was annoyed but also turned on at being at a disadvantage.

Then he stopped in front of me and lowered his eyes, like the good little 'Boy Toy' he really isn't.

I ran my hand down his cold abs, watching his stomach muscles quiver as my nails gently scrapped over.

I looked down and smirked at his cock already starting to look around for the party.

"You're a dirty boy aren't you Mike?"

"Yes Mistress," he grinned.

I picked up the silk ribbon.

"Hands behind your back."

Mike turned and presented his back and hands to me; I firmly bound his left wrist and then tied his right, so they were both comfortable but secure.

"Okay?"

"Yes, thank you Mistress."

"I don't want you to cause chaffing when you struggle so it's pretty tight."

"It's not too tight Mistress," Mike attempted to free himself but there was no give, "I think that's okay Mistress."

I leaned in and allowed my hands to explore his body while I kissed my way up his back, his bound hands against my tummy.

"Seeing you like this turns me on so much."

"Me too," he whispered.

"Fuck, I'm so wet already," Mike just groaned in response, leaning into me slightly. Nothing at all he could do about it.

I turned him back to face me, Mike's eyes dwelt on the table and all the equipment.

"May I ask a question Mistress?"

"No," I began to loop a soft rope around his waist, smiling to myself, as his irritation was clear.

Tying the rope off behind him I tugged him over to the oversized leather chair.

"Okay ask," I gave in with a fake sigh.

"Thank you, Mistress. What's the White Tiger Balm for?" he sounded worried.

I smiled up at him and just gave his cock a gentle stroke in answer.

"No fucking way."

"No fucking way, what?" I demanded, giving him a little tug as he stirred in my hand.

"No fucking way, Mistress," he hissed at me.

I love Mike's little rebellions, but this lack of respect was not to be tolerated.

I let his cock drop and grabbed his balls, just a little firmer than Mike liked.

"Let's get something clear," I grabbed his face in my other hand as I put a little more grip on his balls.

I wasn't hurting him, not even close, but he was not comfortable with the situation at all, "These balls do not belong to you right now, who do they belong to?"

"You Mistress, I'm sorry," he closed his eyes.

"And who does the cock belong to?" I asked.

"I'm sorry Mistress. Please-"

"Don't grovel, it's beneath you. Look at me and answer the question."

"I'm yours Mistress, and my cock is yours, and my balls are yours," he looked at me, his voice shaking just a little.

I cupped his cheek and massaged his balls now, very gently tugging.

"The Tiger Balm is there because it smells nicer then smelling salts."

"Oh," he laughed a little. I pulled him down for a kiss.

We parted and I played with his bottom lip.

"I didn't hurt you," it wasn't a question.

"No," he turned his head and kissed my palm, "Sorry Mistress I got scared."

"You're too easy, that's your problem."

He laughed, "I know, every time."

I gave him a little shove and he let himself overbalance into the chair. Once he was comfortable, I pulled the waist rope round and made sure he was secure.

Mike was safe in the chair now, his hands trapped behind his back, but he couldn't fall.

I quickly moved back and straddled him, laughing as his cock tapped gently at my leg, waking up some more.

"Okay?"

"Yes Mistress," Mike knew I insisted on clear affirmatives when we were doing something new.

Wasting no time, I fastened the collar.

Mike closed his eyes as I pulled the buckle tight and his breathing started to speed up as he experienced for the first time the sensation of the inflatable lining being pumped up.

"Oh!" he gasped as the pressure increased around his neck. I ruthlessly pumped it to maximum before disconnecting.

Mike had asked to be choked, so choke him I would.

"Look at me," I demanded. His eyes opened, slightly glazed, "You need to be fully present for the gag or you won't be able to breathe."

Mike blinked a few times and then forced himself to relax a bit.

"Okay?"

"Yes Mistress," his voice was shaky as he forced it past the restriction of his throat, but he managed to smile a little.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" I asked.

"Mistress, I'm so fucking turned on right now."

I kissed him again, effectively stopping his breath, "I know."

Time to get real, I presented the mask.

Mike took three deep breaths, still getting used to the collar and then opened his mouth, I carefully pushed to gag deep.

After making sure he was getting air and getting a slight nod from Mike I fastened it.

I couldn't help but grind myself against Mike as I did, I was getting so hot now.

In fact, "Fuck it," I decided and shoving my hand down my leggings I started to bring myself off.

Mike watched me, dragging air through the mask his chest heaving as I masturbated myself right on his lap, ignoring his cock that was practically leaping for my attention.

"Christ I'm cumming," I gasped and heard Mike's answering groan.

I trembled to a climax, my eyes still on Mike's before leaning on him briefly, we were both breathing hard now and sweating.

Sitting up I guzzled down some water and then gave Mike's cock a little pat, causing him to flinch and glare at me.

"Sorry my friend, I wasn't going to be able to concentrate until I got that out the way," I grinned at him. He rolled his eyes before continuing the glare.

"Okay, your turn," Mike shrugged his shoulders in a sarcastic happy dance, but then forgot his sauciness when he saw me pick up the blindfold.

"Ready?" I asked.

Mike gave me a look that clearly said, 'What the fuck have I got myself into?'

I leaned forward and kissed his forehead. Then I reach around his back so I could push my hand into his.

"I'm going to take care of you" I promised, looking into his eyes and squeezing his hand twice.

Mike searched my eyes for a minute or so, this was a huge demonstration of trust. Then I saw the caution replaced by desire and he squeezed my hand back twice.

I smiled and slipped the blindfold over his eyes.

"I'm just getting more comfortable," I said before standing and slipping off my clothing, making sure to retain contact with him.

Enjoying the sight of his chest and stomach working so hard just to get air in and out.

Settling back into his lap, I let myself grind against him again, my pussy leaving an erotic telling trail across his stomach and crotch.

Running my hands up and down his chest and stomach, enjoying the hardness, the damp. The effort he was putting into breathing.

"I'm so wet for you," I whispered, rubbing my breasts against his chest to distract him as I let some air out of the collar.

The groans coming out with each exhalation increased in volume, so I figured that had eased his breathing a little.

Come on, I'm not a sadist.

Leaving one hand on his chest, to help monitor his breathing, I leaned back and took the tube in my other hand.

Mike must have felt a slight tug in the gag as his breathing became more rapid and he shifted in the chair.

Within a few minutes he started to relax again, the air I had let out of the collar had helped a lot.

I blocked the tube.

For humans the instinct to fight for life is ingrained.

Even tied into the chair Mike nearly unseated me as his whole body tried to rear up.

His muscles tensed, the veins in his arms and neck stood out, his head swung from side to side with the effort to dislodge the gag.

I blocked the tube for only five seconds, and we were both gasping for air when I unblocked it. Both shaking.

Mike's cock was vibrating like it had an electric current running through it and straining towards me.

I gave a testing stroke and heard Mike almost scream behind the gag, his chest heaving. He was rock hard, already dripping pre-cum.

I reached around and pushed my hand into Mike's again giving him the two-squeeze signal, that had been so much more intense and scarier than I had expected.

To my delight he squeezed back immediately.

Fucking balls of steel, no kidding.

Taking some deep breaths, and a firmer seat on my bucking bronco I took the end of the tube again.

Mike was clearly sobbing, but also really into this.

Okay then.

I took a loud deep breath, and then another, on the third Mike took the hint and took one as well.

I blocked the tube.

I knew Mike could easily hold his breath at least thirty seconds longer than me, but with the situation I didn't want to push him, so I started to count to twenty as soon as he had started to hold.

Eight seconds in he tried to breath and my ride started again.

I knew another ten seconds or so wasn't going to hurt him, so I watched his cock.

As he strained under me, nearly lifting the chair off the floor, I was fascinated.

His cock was pumping like he was fucking fresh air.

A violent thrusting, leaking so much it as almost as if he were cumming, Jesus, he looked like he was going to explode.

I lost my nerve at fifteen seconds and stroked Mike's hair as he sobbed in air and cried it out.

For five minutes he fought air in and out, twisted in the chair trying to get free, writhed so he could rub his cock up my stomach and over my pussy.

Chest heaving, abs straining, I was so turned on, watching this struggling, helpless man. Completely under my control.

After five minutes the panicky movements slowed and Mike seemed calmer, still trying to rub himself against me.

He seemed to be groaning. Or maybe talking, or begging, it was hard to tell.

I grabbed a condom and carefully covered him; his cock was so excited he was almost jumping out of my hands.

Then I slowly, gently, lowered myself onto him. We both groaned now.

He was so hard, so big.

Once again, I reached for the hand squeeze, and again I received it. No hesitation. I waited. Mike double squeezed a second time.

I took a firmer seat, Mike buried deep inside me, pulsating hard.

I blocked the tube.

Mike went wild.

I cried out this time as he thrust so brutally into me the chair was thumping on the floor, at the same time he was fighting the ropes so hard I was sure he would get free.

I concentrated on counting. He was fucking me fast and I counted each thrust, ruthlessly holding out for twenty seconds, twenty thrusts.

At fourteen Mike went limp.

Actually, his upper body went limp, his head fell back, but he was still thrusting into me.

Three seconds later I had pushed the blindfold up and off with one hand and released the gag with my other, carefully but quickly pulling it free.

Mike's eyes were fluttering but he was still semi-conscious.

I tapped his cheek lightly while pressing a damp cloth I had ready to his face.

"Come on Sweetie, come on Mike, back you come."

I was breathless as he was still fucking me hard.

Mike was only partially out for a few seconds, then his eyes opened wide and I kissed him as we both laughed and sobbed our way through.

"Fuck, Fuck," Mike gasped out as he came inside me, I cried out and then fell against him, one hand still holding the cloth in position as I went completely limp.

Neither of us knew whether to laugh or cry.

I took a few moments and then managed to straighten a little and check him over. Mike's breathing was settling faster than mine, he was waiting calmly, just watching me.

"Ow!" I laughed slightly and began to wipe the tears and sweat from his face.

"Did I pass out, I thought I did, but-?"

"Nearly," I confirmed, "Didn't stop you though."

I placed both hands on his shoulders and gingerly eased off Mike's cock, he was still hard.

"Is it still attached?"

I didn't touch him; he was clearly very sensitive.

"Looks like it is!"

"Did I hurt you?"

We both looked down, "That's one very battered pussy," I confirmed.

I reached up and pulled the gag clear from where it has been hanging around his neck.

"How'd you get it off so fast?" he frowned, seeing the buckle still fastened.

I put it to one side and then released the collar, pulling that free as well.

"It has an emergency release," I said, then took a fresh cloth and finished wiping Mike's face, "do you really think I would risk having to fiddle with a buckle?"

He grinned, "Do you think of everything?"

"I do when it involves my friend being able to breathe or not, yea."

I sat back and looked at him, "Did you actually enjoy that?"

"Oh yea," he shifted then growled with frustration, "actually though, it would be really good if you could untie me now."

I kissed him again, "I can't believe you didn't stop screwing, even when you were passing out."

Mike lent forward and kissed me back, "I can't believe that was possible."

"Hot Shower, fuck me hard?"

"Yea, hot shower, I'll fuck you hard."

Coming Soon, Em & Mike Ch. 9: Dolly Returns

12