Em & Mike Ch. 11: Conditioning

Story Info
Brainwashed to serve.
4.4k words
4.57
6.2k
2

Part 18 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Further adventures of Emily and Mike (names changed). Can be read in series or standalone, background in Part 1.

Tess-O'Meter -- Green

I was on my way to the cabin, K- was driving.

He wasn't playing with us this weekend (or ever again) as he was head over heels in love.

As he drove, I was enjoying him gushing, full of excitement over the lady in his life.

She was lovely, and I had a feeling he was thinking of going permanent, which I thought, smirking to myself, would scare the hell out of Mike.

Another of his friends taking the fall.

Today though, K- was just helping out with the setup of our latest escapade.

I'd had a glimmer of an idea at a laser tag game last month. Mike had given me a glimpse of a cold, brutal, uncaring persona, that had turn me all the way on.

In regard to role-play, obviously.

He had been messing with me at the time.

We had decided to use this character in a scenario where he was a trainer, whose job it was to re-condition women into sex slaves.

Forced into an isolating situation where the only interaction you had with another human was use, and coldness, then in the end you would crave even that crappy attention.

Eventually a person would serve in whatever way meant that they were warm, fed, and safe. Even if that safety meant being used as per another person's will.

This was the foundation for what was one of my more elaborate ideas for a game. We had the whole weekend, and each hour represented a day.

What state would my character be in after 'weeks' of conditioning? How long would she hold out?

The hardest thing, as always with us, would be staying in character.

I had no idea what Mike had planned, but I was in the mood for some rough.

I really wasn't expecting him to be nice.

Mike had suggested that it would be damn near impossible to be in character if we arrived together, so K- was driving me up.

He still found our games hilarious, and was posing as my husband, who had gambling debts and was selling his wife to get out of the country.

The unsuspecting wife thought they were going for a kinky weekend.

Way more trusting than I would ever be, that's for sure.

When we reached the road leading to the cabin, K- pulled over and turned to me.

"Okay, Emily. Time to get into character," he grinned.

"Yep," I agreed, turning slightly in the seat.

"Are you alright with the handcuffs?" he asked, "I know you don't really like being restrained that way."

I kissed his cheek, but then lent forward with my hands behind my back.

"They have a release," I confirmed, "but I shouldn't need to blow the game that quickly."

Reassured he quickly snapped the cuffs on, then pulled a blindfold over my eyes.

He hesitated with the gag, "This feels a little weird."

"It's not cheating K-, it's not like you are coming in, or going to touch me."

He laughed, "Okay, you're right."

"We appreciate you helping out again, K-."

"Ah, you're welcome," K- said as he gently pushed the gag in and fastened it, "You make Mike laugh, I would rather he was doing this stuff with you than anyone else," he gave my cheek a kiss in return.

I made an "Awwwwww," sound behind the gag.

K- laughed and then continued driving. Suddenly getting into character as my asshole of a husband.

"I think you are going to love the surprise I have for you sweet cheeks. I came up with something really special, just to make it clear how much you mean to me."

I laughed behind the gag.

We pulled up at the cabin, my heart hammering as the game began.

K- walked around the car, opening my door but then stopped. I heard footsteps on the path.

"You got my money, Man?" I heard K- ask, sounding like he was auditioning for a gangster movie.

"Of course," came the reply, "Thirty, just like we agreed." I could hear the amusement in Mike's voice and snorted at the idea that I was worth a whole thirty. Big spender.

My 'husband' wasn't gonna get far with that!

"She's all yours," K- said and I remembered that I wasn't supposed to be sat there giggling, and leaned away from the door, moaning behind the gag.

Mike's arms came around my waist and he hauled me from the car.

I felt K- take my face, he kissed both my cheeks again.

"Bad news honey, but I owe some really dangerous men a lot of money, so I'm skipping out. I've been dragging your dead weight for long enough, so your new owner here has a whole new career for you."

The door slammed and I heard K- walk around the car and open his door, as I struggled with my captor. (Who was already hard; I could tell from my wriggling!)

"To be honest," K- said, laughter in his voice, "marrying you was the worst decision I ever made. So long, baby."

The door shut and the car sped off as I shouted through the gag, trying to get away from Mike as I felt myself being pulled backwards.

I could feel Mike's stomach trembling with suppressed laughter as he dragged me inside.

Probably because he recognized that I was trying to yell, "Good riddance to you too, arsewank."

A word that I normally only use when driving, which always cracks him up.

I heard the front door slam behind us, and I was taken into the lounge.

Despite the fact I was very familiar with the cabin, being moved around while blindfolded was disorienting and I wasn't laughing for long.

I think Mike spun me around a bit on purpose, and I was moaning for real when I was finally allowed to rest against a wall.

Genuinely shocked when Mike's hand immediately covered the gag and held me against the wall, his other hand pushing into my jeans and inside me.

I cried out as three fingers were shoved rudely and deeply into me.

It wasn't that it hurt.

Not really.

But I normally need to be warmed up a little first, and this was really rough.

I was turned on though, and I was wet.

So, it wasn't long before Mike's rough finger fucking drove me over, leaving me shaky and weak, trying to gasp in air around the gag.

Without a word, Mike pulled his fingers out and after wiping them on my jeans, undressed me from the waist down.

I was still handcuffed, and my wrists were a little sore. I was starting to feel a bit freaked out, and very vulnerable.

Another gasp as a cold belt was secured around my waist and the sound of a padlock being fastened.

What the hell?

Then the handcuffs came off, and I immediately tried to push Mike away.

He just turned me around and held me tight with one arm as he pulled off the rest of my clothes with his other hand.

Other than kicking him in the balls, or breaking his nose with a backwards head-butt, there wasn't anything I could do.

It's a little embarrassing how much stronger and fitter Mike is than me really.

And at times, really hot.

Like now.

'Oh fuck, like right now,' I thought as I got wetter.

Soon I was naked, and trembling.

After being spun again, I let out a muffled scream as I was pushed onto the bed.

Then a tugging on the belt at my waist, and a sound that was easily identifiable as a zip tie and then, nothing.

Just the sound of the door closing.

Mike was doing his moody and silent act again.

Shakily I pushed off the blindfold and removed the gag.

Looking around I was on the bed, just a sheet.

There were two thick ropes crossing over the bed and I was secured on another rope to the middle of them.

This was weird.

I got up from the bed and the rope moved with me.

It was like a really long leash.

I quickly found I could get to the bathroom, and even the shower.

There was a cloth, and toilet paper, but only a small hand towel. So, if I showered, I would have to drip dry.

I cleaned myself up and then went back to examine my prison.

I had a feeling that K- had designed some of this. The belt was secured with thick loops and a padlock. There was no way I was getting out of it without a key.

The rope was slender, but it wasn't like I was about to chew through it, and there was nothing in here apart from the bed.

The rope was secured to the belt by a massive zip tie, no way I could break that.

I had nothing.

I was naked. Warm enough, but really not comfortable being so exposed, and I had a whole hour to wait until the next 'day' began.

I sat on the bed and pondered my character's fate. How would she react at the next meeting with her owner?

K- had sounded glad to get rid of her, so I bet she was a nag.

I decided to go with that, and just be really annoying.

Mike might let me go just to shut me up!

An hour was taking a long time.

Feeling a bit miffed, I curled up on the bed and started to enjoy my dark and slippery imagination, as my fingers slid into my dark and slippery secret places, and when the door opened, I was on the verge of bringing myself to orgasm.

I didn't have time to be embarrassed though, as Mike simply climbed on the bed behind me, pulled me into his arms and thrust into my pussy from behind.

"Ahhh, shit," I cried out. I love being taken like this, but carefully.

Mike fills me so deep from behind, and he was being really rough.

"Ahhh!"

More thrusts and Mike's fingers pinching my sensitive clit and I started to cum.

"Oh, God. Christ," I panted out with each hard thrust. This was hurting so good.

I exploded, with a drawn out, "Fuucckk!"

Mike continued, ignoring my sobbing gasps until he came inside me.

Spilling into the condom with three aggressive thrusts that made me scream in real pain.

Then he pushed me down and left the room.

I didn't even have time to roll over and look at him.

"Oh!"

I staggered into the bathroom to clean myself up all over again.

Then sat on the bed.

Okay. This was strange.

Great sex, but Mike was out there, and I was in here, and I had to wait another fake day for more contact.

I was unsure about how much time was passing. The hour seemed like ages.

I guess that was the point. The game was quite effective actually.

It didn't feel that great though, I thought, pouting.

Waiting.

A new 'day', and the door opened.

Mike walked in. His eyes cold.

Which was really hot.

I started to demand that he let me go, ask his name, threaten him, but he just glanced my way, completely unconcerned and started to pull my rope.

His pulling on it was threading it through the ropes on the bed, and I was tugged towards it.

I tried to counteract but again, he's stronger than me.

Soon I was having to crawl on the bed, and in the end, I was forced, by the demand of my rope and belt, to lie on my back in the centre.

I was pinned to it by the belt around my waist, and as helpless as if I were tied spread-eagled.

I realized what Mike was going to do, as I watched him pull off his clothes, and pull on a condom.

He was going to force me.

Not for real, obviously, I still had my safe word.

But in character, he was going to force me.

I decided to fight, but Mike's legs just pinned mine.

I tried to push him off, but he just held my arms.

I felt incredibly helpless, and incredibly aroused.

Mike wasn't laughing, or gloating, or threatening. He was just doing.

Doing what needed to be done to get me in line.

To break me.

He had nailed the character which had first triggered my idea, and it was so hot.

Also, scary.

Then, in a surprise move. Mike grabbed my head, and pinning me with his weight, started to kiss me.

I turned my head away, "No."

He grabbed me again and kissed me again.

Trying to pull him away by his hair just resulted in getting my wrists pinned again.

I was enjoying this fake fight if I was honest.

Mike dominating me, but I didn't have to submit.

Yet.

Again, Mike's mouth took mine and his hand moved down my body, I felt him smile a bit as I arched against his hand and cursed myself for giving in so easily.

So, I bit him.

Oh, come on. Not hard.

Just enough to make him jump.

Which he did, pulling back with a curse he slammed his fist into the pillow right beside my head.

It was probably the closest Mike had ever got to slapping me for real, and it sent a bizarre thrill through me.

Mike glared at me as he pressed his hand against his mouth.

I rolled my eyes. Like I would make him bleed. What a baby!

Realizing I had played him, Mike calmed a little, but I knew he was mad at me.

Really because I had almost made him lose control.

He gripped my hair and kissed me again.

I whimpered but was held too tight this time to pull away.

Mike's hand travelled down my body, molding, and owning every part of me, until he plunged back into me and I instantly came.

As I started to weaken from the orgasm, Mike removed his fingers, and started fucking me hard.

I didn't even have the strength to protest, as I lay breathless and he pounded into me again and again.

Mike half collapsed on me when he came, but by the time I had the strength to raise my hand he was moving away again.

Loosening my rope, giving me a dark look, and leaving.

I wrinkled my nose and sat shakily on the side of the bed.

This wasn't working.

Mike had this character down, but I could tell that he wasn't really enjoying himself.

The fucking sure, but the in-between? He didn't seem to be enjoying it.

I was loving the domination, but not the lack of aftercare, and I really, really hated sitting around naked. Just waiting.

The game was a bust. Not as interesting as the idea.

I could reach the door in my rope and found it unlocked.

Pulling it open a crack I could see Mike watching something on the TV. The sound was quite low, no doubt in case I called him.

He was slouched on the couch in an attitude of deeply, severe blah-ness, which meant I was right. He wasn't enjoying himself either.

I was about to call him when I had a better idea.

Maybe I could escape.

Closing the door quietly, I ran into the bathroom.

I had just remembered something I had told K- about the shower.

I had dropped my toothpaste lid, weeks ago, and discovered a rough piece of metal on the edge of the shower.

K- is a perfectionist and I knew he would want to fix it, but had he done it yet?

I knelt down, a grin on my face, my hands shaking with excitement.

No.

There it was, but would it cut through the rope?

Ten or fifteen minutes later (I had no watch) the answer was, Yes.

I tied off my rope to keep it taut, so it would look like I was in the bathroom, and grinning, trembling, and feeling wickedly naughty, I cracked the door open again.

Mike was still slumped on the couch, just the top of his head showing.

He was watching a movie, but how sad to have to watch it at such a low volume.

Heart in my throat I eased along the wall.

The cabin door was just a few steps away, I slid into the small hallway, now out of sight of Mike.

Trying not to laugh I unlocked the door, holding my breath as it clicked.

No sound from the main room.

I slipped out, still naked and barefoot, onto the flagstones.

Thinking as I went, I left the door ajar so at some point it would slam.

I did, after all, want to be found.

I was almost by the front window when I heard the door slam shut.

Peeking in just in time to see Mike disappear into the bedroom, then come running out yelling for me.

Giggling I started to make my run for it, cradling my boobs.

Less than half a minute later, I was only partway across the garden when arms came around my waist.

"Mike, Mike," I squealed, laughing so hard I could hardly get the words out.

I was pulled against Mike's body, his arms around me, his mouth close to my ear.

"Are you using your safe word?" he asked breathlessly.

"Yes, Mike, Mike," I repeated, laughing.

"Oh, thank fuck," Mike said with relief, and he tugged me around and kissed me.

I wrapped around him, my hands in his hair as I kissed him back.

Then we were both laughing.

"Mike, I'm so sorry, it just wasn't working," I admitted.

"Some of it did," Mike grinned and pulled me against his cock, once again straining against his jeans.

I flushed a little and rubbed against him.

"Your escape was excellent," he said.

"Yea?"

"Yea, I freaked out at first, but yea, great idea, I was getting bored."

Mike kissed me again before continuing, "I'll tell you something though."

"What?"

"I believe I will have to punish you for escaping."

"Really?" I asked hopefully, my eyes wide.

Mike's hands slid down to my breasts, and he started to squeeze and pull roughly.

I gripped his waist for balance, closing my eyes and gasping with every twist and tug.

Mike's mouth moved down my neck, to my chest and finally my nipples, biting and nipping.

"Ow, Fuck!"

"Am I still in charge here?"

"Y-Yes," I managed, wincing at another nip.

Both my nipples were pinched now, hard enough to bring tears to my eyes as they flew open.

"Yes, what?" he demanded.

"Yes, Master. Please punish me," I sobbed out, my knees weak, my pussy throbbing.

Mike's hands gentled and he rubbed my nipples, still rough but not so cruel.

"Good girl," he said, smirking, as he pulled me by my breasts over to the patio seat.

It's a good sturdy bench, with soft cushions.

Mike made me kneel, griping the back, my ass in the air.

"Can you take it hard again?" he asked me.

I hesitated. I had taken a lot tonight and Mike had been much rougher than he normally was.

I was so turned on though, I could feel the wetness on my thighs.

"Emily?"

Mike cuddled me from behind. He had stripped and his cock slipped between my legs, rubbing against me, teasing me.

"I want to Master, I'm a little scared."

"You're sore?"

"Yes."

I watched Mike over my shoulder as he let me go and pulled a condom out of the jeans that he had thrown on the ground.

Once he was covered, he moved behind me again, pulling me against him as we both looked out over the dark ocean.

"I want to take you hard from behind again," Mike growled in my ear, "because I know my dick in your pussy from behind really stretches you, really fills you."

I nodded, rubbing back against him.

"I want it to hurt, I want you to cry, I want to fuck you. I want you to bear it; if you can possibly bear it."

His words were turning me on so much, I heard myself whisper, "Please Master, make it hurt."

I whimpered, shaking now as Mike licked the back of my neck.

"If you think you are going to be injured then you use your safe word, and we will slow it down."

I nodded again, understanding.

Mike wanted to fuck me hard and only stop him if I absolutely had to.

I gripped the back of the bench as Mike grabbed the belt that was still around my waist, and using it to keep me in place, thrust into me.

"Oh, Christ!"

His other hand slid around to my stomach, his fingers spreading across me, as even Mike in the throes of passion knows that there is nothing sexy about putting my back out.

"Oh,"

"My,"

"Christ," I sobbed on every thrust, struggling to catch my breath.

Mike just growled and pounded me harder.

Letting go of the belt, he reached around and started to play with my clit.

Completely destroyed, I was crying now, and half screaming on every deep thrust.

"You're making a lot of noise," Mike panted into my ear, "people will hear you from the beach."

He pulled his wet fingers from my pussy and tried to push them into my mouth.

"No, no," I begged, trying to turn away.

"Do as you're fucking told," Mike demanded harshly, and ignoring me crying with disgust, he pushed two slippery fingers into my mouth, roughly gagging me.

"Urghh, Ahhhh," I screamed and sobbed as I was battered.

"Suck your taste," Mike hissed, and sobbing I complied, sucking myself from his fingers and licking him.

"Filthy bitch," he laughed, and I throbbed painfully in arousal.

Every single thrust, every single scream that escaped around his hand, I had to hold back on my safe word.

12