Em & Mike Ch. 11: Conditioning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It hurt so much, but I wanted more, and more.

Eventually, when I thought I had to stop it, Mike almost laughed into my ear, "Big finale."

He removed his fingers, but I begged, "Please you need to gag me."

Mike's large hand covered my mouth, and my nose, but I didn't care because we were both cumming now, and I was screaming, unable to help myself.

"Fuck, Mike, Stop, Ahhhh," it was muffled and unintelligible.

It didn't matter as Mike only had a few thrusts left in him as he came.

Still inside me, he guided me down to the seat.

I was literally sobbing my heart out now, in genuine pain, but also still cumming, and I moaned when he slowly pulled out of me.

"Roll onto your side Em," he said.

"What?"

"Roll on your side, so you can see through the doors, I have to go grab a blanket," he explained.

"No, please don't leave me," I begged, starting to panic.

Mike gently turned me until I was lying on my side facing the cabin. The lights were on and it was full dark now so I could see inside the building.

He stroked my hair, "I'm going to be ten seconds and just a few feet away, you can see me the whole time. I need to get a blanket," he said again.

Then he slipped out of my grasp and ran inside.

I watched him run to the kitchen, grab some water, then some tissues then back to me, swiping a blanket from the couch as he passed.

I was crying hard when he got back, as promised less than a minute later.

"You left me."

"I didn't leave, I was right with you," he said patiently, as he tried to pull the blanket around me.

Taking one of the water bottles I leaned over the back of the seat and rinsed my mouth before spitting into the flower bed.

When I sat back down sipping, Mike managed to tug the cover over me.

I grabbed some tissues and glared at him.

It takes a while for my logic button to reset when I've been subbing.

Mike just sat and waited me out, stroking my hair as I sulked.

I was restless, my breath still hitching.

Eventually, I sighed and managed to maintain eye contact.

"Okay?" Mike's eyes weren't cold and emotionless anymore. They were still dark with arousal but concerned.

I nodded.

"Can I see?"

I nodded again.

Mike pushed the blanket slightly aside and exposed me.

I knew he was worried that he had been too rough and had hurt me for real.

He gently ran his fingers across and through my folds, then wiped his hand on a tissue and examined it.

"There's no blood," he said, then "Em?"

My eyes were closed.

"Em?"

I took a breath, opened my eyes, and reached for Mike's hand, he looked really worried now.

Sinking back into the cushions, I let my legs fall open a little more and pulled his hand back to me. Rubbing his knuckles gently over my mound and gasping a little.

Mike finally clued in.

One of my quirks is that I can cum, very quietly, very subtly for a very long time.

It's why I always sit at the back of a bus, above the engine.

But when I've handed over control, I need to be brought down because the aching-throbbing-need, just drives me crazy.

"Oh, sweetheart, are you still cumming?"

Nodding again, I managed, "Please."

Mike adjusted the blanket again, and joined me on the seat, facing me.

We were now both snuggled and warm.

He began to gently touch me. Stroking and fondling me and kissing my little gasps and cries away.

It's not about getting me wound up, it's about giving my body what it needs until I can fully relax.

The first time Mike realized I had this 'little issue' was when caught me rubbing myself against the bed after we had screwed.

He had panicked, thinking he had hurt me (we didn't know each other that well back then) and I, blushing bright red, had to admit that thirty minutes after the event I was actually still cumming.

You should have seen the cocky grin that spread across his face.

I did try to tell him that the same thing happened after servicing myself, but I don't think he has ever believed that.

I hummed against Mike's lips now as he coaxed a quiet, delicious little orgasm from me.

Soothing me down, until eventually his hand merely cupped me, and I was down to occasional pleasant little thrusts against him, barely moving.

My lips against his neck, the taste of salty skin.

Just breathing, and loving, and safe.

Coming Soon Em & Mike Ch. 12. Pleasure Pain.

12