Em & Mike Ch. 12: Pleasure Pain

Story Info
Mike screams with pleasure.
4.8k words
4.8
11.9k
16

Part 19 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Further adventures of Emily and Mike (names changed). Can be read in series or standalone, background in Part 1.

Tess O'Meter Green.

-X

It was my birthday, and while planning our personal celebration Mike had said he was ready for his safe-word-free session, if I had wanted to use it.

He knew that I had been giving him time to consider, as he was aware that I wanted to use the session to explore post-orgasm torture, something that he was genuinely afraid of.

I had already done a safe-word-free session, but unlike him, I hadn't known what to expect. At least Mike knew what he was getting into.

A large part of our games are about pushing our limits in a safe environment. Mike knew that I was not going to be anything but gentle with him, but he was always very sensitive after cumming.

I just wanted to be able to play with no interference from the man under my control, and in preparation for his agreement I had found the perfect location.

He thought he was going to grit his teeth and get through it, for me.

Oh no! It was going to be so much more than that.

-X

I had arrived at 8.30pm and was unsurprised to see the accommodations were as pristine as expected.

At 9pm a text, 'on my way, held up at work' Uh huh!

At 12.30am my phone rang, I was already comfortable in the snuggly bed.

"Just say I told you so," Mike's croaky voice came down the line.

"I told you so."

"I'm sorry, I'm crashed at a motel, I just have to sleep."

"It's fine, I told you trying to drive all the way here tonight was daft."

"Do you wanna have phone sex" Mike's voice was unenthusiastic.

"No, you sound like a crow, I don't wanna have phone sex with a crow."

Mike snorted.

"Or with a crow-pig."

He laughed, then yawned.

"Just get some sleep," I advised.

"Okay."

"And don't get up too early, I'm having a lie in."

"K."

"Night."

"Hmmmm."

I hung up, yea right bye then. ZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

-X

The following morning, I woke to a text from Mike, sent a couple of hours previously, saying he was back on the road. That meant he would be here in about an hour, perfect timing for brunch.

After showering and getting dressed I wandered down to a diner near the harbor. Texting Mike the details of where to find me.

Sticking with toast until he arrived, so we could enjoy a proper brunch.

I was engrossed in my book and cursing steadily under my breath at the latest exploits of one of my favourite fictional heroes, when my ponytail was pulled, and my lips captured.

The kiss was a little too possessive and intimate for a busy diner, but Mike kept it short, he was just trying to assert some dominance.

Like that was going to work on me today!

He released me and sat down next to me with a heartfelt, "Urghh!

"What do you mean? Urghh!" I asked, offended.

"You taste like coffee," he complained.

I grinned and lifted my cup for another sip, making him pout.

With an irritated sigh I turned my e-book off and reached for my bag.

"Are you swearing at your books again?" Mike asked, smirking.

I shoved the book home with a shake of my head, "It's so bloody annoying. What is the point of going for a ten-mile run and then smoking half a pack of cigarettes?"

"Ah," Mike said, "that one."

"Yea that one," I frowned, "I swear his beautiful dog has more common sense in his left ear, than that man has in his entire body."

"But it's a book right, a character?" Mike asked.

"Your point?" I asked crossly.

"It's not real," he laughed.

I gave in and laughed as well, "It's real to me," I explained my hand on my heart, "and it's upsetting when someone that you care about doesn't look after themselves."

Mike laughed harder and I threw a napkin at him, "Oh, Shut up!"

"It must have been brilliant reading the Harry Potter books, being you," he declared.

"I can tell the difference between fantasy and reality," I insisted, which just made Mike laugh harder and point at my bag.

The waitress came over smiling at us laughing. I skipped more coffee, to Mike's delighted relief, and we ordered OJ and pancakes.

We were on a beautiful part of the coast here, new to both of us, so we walked our breakfast off by strolling alongside the sea.

I was half expecting Mike to back out and he seemed distracted, so on a quiet section of the path I pulled him to a stop.

"You don't have to go through with this," I said, "we can do something else. This place is crammed with play equipment and opportunities."

"But you really want to," Mike said, "I know this is something you have always wanted to do."

"Like you wanted to try pegging? Yes, I do really want to do it, but I don't want you to feel unsafe."

Mike shook his head and pulled me in for a kiss, "I would NEVER feel unsafe with you. It's just, I think it's going to hurt," he admitted, looking embarrassed.

"You've had much worse and survived it," I pointed out.

He considered this for a moment, then nodded, "That's a good point actually."

"And you love submitting as much as you hate it."

He smiled slightly, "I guess."

I moved forward and ran my hands slightly up and down his torso, through his T-Shirt.

"Why don't we head back and see how you feel once you are in the space? Just remember; once you are on that table and the first strap is fastened. Nothing will stop me until I'm finished with you."

I allowed my fingers to dance slightly under the waistband of Mike's jeans, as he started to breathe a little faster.

"You will be completely," I lifted my right hand to his cheek.

"under," my thumb across his lip.

"my," left hand casually brushing his crotch.

"control," I pressed in and kissed him.

"Can we go now please, Mistress?" he asked breathlessly as we broke apart.

We grinned at each other and I took his hand as we walked back to our very special and unusual accommodations.

-X

After collecting Mike's car and driving a small distance, we dumped his bags in our room and headed for the playroom that I had reserved.

This place has a general playroom, a medical playroom, and a dungeon-based playroom.

I had reserved the general playroom as it had all that I needed.

I knew that there was another couple that had the other rooms reserved, but only their bedroom was on our floor.

Thankfully, I had warned Mike. As we walked down the corridor a gentleman in studded leather came out of the room and proceeded to lead his slave, on her hands and knees, carefully down the stairs.

The slave was naked, her outfit consisting of collar, leash, and ball gag.

We plastered ourselves to the wall as politely as possible and said Hi, as they passed. The slave had red welts on her bum, and I winced.

The Dom was polite, and they passed on by. He had to pull his slave away from Mike as she tried to sniff at his crotch which made me giggle.

Punishment was being promised as she was tugged gently away.

We entered our playroom and Mike, his cheeks flushed, looked at me, "Holy Shit!"

"I told you this was a professional establishment."

"He was talking to her like a naughty pet dog," Mike said unhappily.

"Some people enjoy that sort of thing," I pointed out, "you had the third degree when you arrived, as did I, to make sure you were not being coerced."

Remembering the owner's quick but thorough interrogation, Mike was reassured, "Yea, you're right."

He then took in the room. His eyes widening as he gazed at the assortment of chains, whips, paddles, clamps along the walls.

Laughing, I pulled him over to a bench, shaped like a cross, with restraints.

"This is pretty much all I will need to use today," I told him.

"Really?"

I shrugged, "You already know what my plans are," slightly avoiding the question.

The rooms included a bathroom, so I delightedly watched Mike strip and shower.

It was the first time I had done that without jumping in with him, and I could see his submissive persona starting to appear as he was observed. Washing himself to my instructions.

I dried him myself and led him to the cross.

This was Mike's final chance to back out, but I knew by now he would not. Mike is no coward.

Taking a deep breath, he sat on the centre of the cross and then swung his legs into position, before lying down.

I leaned over and kissed him passionately, but gently.

Kissed him until his was restless on the padded surface.

"I would very much like to use your body for my pleasure," I whispered against his lips.

"Please, Mistress."

"No safe word."

"No safe word," he agreed, "do what you want with me."

I felt a pulse of heat between my legs.

How long have I wanted to have a beautiful man under my control say that to me?

Do what you want with me!

Hell to the yes!

The first thing I did was fasten a safety strap around Mike's waist. This would be removed once he was secure, but it meant that he could not topple off the table.

Then, running my hands down the insides of this thighs, I spread him fully open along the leg rests.

The cross was very slightly raised at the head, so Mike could see my every movement. He watched, eyes wide, lips parted, and as I started to strap him down his breathing became shallower and faster.

By the time his legs were secured from ankles to thighs (small cushions under his knees for comfort) the nerves were showing.

I stood between his widely spread legs, where his balls were hanging vulnerable in front of me, and his dick was semi active, like him unsure of whether pleasure or pain was going to occur.

Mike didn't know what to do with his hands at this point, so he alternated between gripping the bench, gripping his hair, and reaching for me.

I smiled and massaged his firm thighs, which trembled more the closer I came to his manhood.

Then I lowered my head and took him into my mouth.

Mike pushed himself up enough to brush my hair, but I murmured a warning sound, and he gripped his own instead.

I licked, kissed, and teased him into full arousal and then let him drop from my mouth. His cock bouncing against his flat stomach, already heaving in desire.

"Please," Mike whispered, as I walked around the cross.

Saying nothing I took his right hand and moved his arm into position along the supports. Quickly strapping him down at wrist, forearm, straining biceps, and the top of the arm.

Grinning at him and feeling on top of the world I released the safety strap around his middle, giving myself full view and access to his toned chest, abs, and stomach.

Mike is strong, but slender so he was not in danger of falling and had plenty of spare width in the supports.

He now had twelve straps pinning down three of his limbs and was effectively as helpless as he had ever been.

I was so aroused by the sight of him, I was amazed not to be squelching as I walked.

However, the look in Mike's eyes as I walked around for his left arm was fear. It was getting a bit real and he was more than nervous now.

I squeezed his hand and he looked up at me, eyes wide, before gripping my hand and pulling it to his chest.

I allowed him to hold my palm against himself for comfort, as I smoothed my right hand through his hair and gently tugged his head back a little, claiming his lips.

I kissed him slowly, but lightly. Brushing against his lips, licking him. Pressing and retreating slightly. Moving over his face and neck. Until he was restless again and distracted.

Still holding him steady, I pulled my left hand free and stroked my fingers down his slim, hard body. His hips jerked involuntarily as I bypassed his leaking cock and gently cradled his balls.

Now I kissed deeper as I massaged him, gently squeezing, and tugging just a little, and soon Mike was begging into my mouth, his hand now stroking my hair.

"Please, Mistress. Oh God, please," he panted.

Smiling, but saying nothing, I moved his left arm into position and quickly strapped him down.

Mike tested the restraints, but it was clear that he was going nowhere, and he was quivering head to foot as I kissed him again and then started to work my way down his body.

All this firm, smooth flesh for me to nip, and lick and caress.

Exposed, and helpless, and damp with nerves.

Mike moaned as I sucked and licked his nipples. He had told me when we first started our adventures that nipple play didn't do anything for him, but I had proved him wrong.

His torso flexed and writhed beneath my lips and hands as I slowly travelled down.

"Oh, sweet Jesus, please Mistress, touch me."

"I am touching you," I said, nipping his hip bone.

"Please, Oh!" Mike broke off on a gasp as I kissed the tip of his cock, barely making contact.

Then gave a grunt of frustration as I moved my hands and lips back down to his thighs, just letting my hair trail over his stomach and cock like silken temptation.

"For fucks sake!"

I grinned. I didn't care about Mike's curses this evening. He was my toy. Fully restrained, with no control. I was not rushing this.

I teased Mike's thighs and balls, with licks and massage until it looked like he may be thinking about softening.

Then I kissed the tip of his cock again, before running my tongue up the length of him.

Mike moaned, and he tried to thrust upwards, but the strapping prevented his movement. He could only writhe.

I pressed soft kisses back down his shaft, before returning to his balls.

Cock to balls and back.

Over and over with the softest of kisses and licks, until Mike was sobbing.

Trying to make a deal with me.

"Just suck me and I'll do this... Just let me cum and I'll do that...Please!"

I gripped Mike firmly and ran my fist up his length. Gathering pre-cum on my fingers and then casually licking it off.

Mike was panting. Looking up at me pleadingly.

This man.

Bound, helpless, desperate.

Spread-eagled and vulnerable.

I grinned and pressed a kiss to his trembling stomach.

Edged beyond tolerance, and I was barely warmed up.

"Please," he begged again.

"Okay," I agreed suddenly, and took his base in my hand, his cock in my mouth and started to work him.

Mike was taken by surprise at my change in tactic, as I used my mouth and tongue to caress and suck at him.

His orgasm started to build quickly, and then he started to panic.

"I'm cumming, Oh God, Mistress please wait. Fuck. Oh No! Please stop," it all came out in a jumble as he remembered what would happen after he had cum.

I leant over him. Cradling his balls and gently massaging with my right hand.

Fisting his cock in my left and sucking for all I was worth.

If there was ever a time to impersonate a vacuum cleaner, this was it!

I drove Mike relentlessly up and over. Ignoring his cries. Ignoring his pleas.

Ignoring his shout as he unleashed himself down my throat, and I continued to pull everything that I could out of him.

Soon the moans and groans of Mike's orgasm started to be replaced by harsher, higher pitched sounds.

"Ah, Oh, Oh. Fuck. Ahhhhhhhh."

Words and pleas became a high-pitched semi-scream as I continued to worship Mike's cock.

When he dragged in a breath on a cracked, choking sob and started to shake violently, I relented slightly and moved my attentions back to his balls.

Sensitive, but not quite so sensitive.

Mike is not a pain toy. There is a limit to how much he can take.

I ran my tongue firmly from Mike's balls to his hole and back.

He struggled against the restraints, "Oh, FUCK, Emily!"

Sighing, I kissed Mike's balls again. Then blew a raspberry against him.

He squealed and giggled, ending on a deep belly laugh.

I grinned as well and walked back to push his damp hair away from his face.

"You know that your safe word doesn't work today," I reminded him, kissing him, and biting his lip gently.

"Hmmm? Oh, I didn't mean to, I wasn't trying to-"

"You didn't mean to use your safe word?" I interrupted.

"No, sorry Mistress," Mike trailed off and just shook his head.

"Good," I gave him a dazzling smile and brushed my hands together, "then let's move on."

"But I came?"

I just looked at him.

"Oh, Shit!"

I moved to a nearby bench that Mike had not bothered to look at closely and picked up a toy.

Mike's eyes widened as he saw me approach with the leather ball stretcher.

I giggled and kissed him, "I'm not going to hurt you sweetie, it's just to increase sensation.

I carefully attached the parachute style stretcher, soft leather enclosing his balls, and tugged gently.

"Comfortable?"

"Mmmmm," Mike agreed, wordlessly as his eyes fluttered closed and his cock started to stir.

Humming to myself I moved away and pulled a sheet off an interesting device.

Mike still had his eyes closed, enjoying the new sensation on his balls. Pulling a little at the restraints. Wallowing a little in the feeling of submissive helplessness.

He stirred himself as I rolled the table mounted device over to the cross and between his legs, setting the brakes.

It may have looked spindly, but it was clearly a fucking machine.

The look of blank shock on Mike's face made me giggle.

(Shame I couldn't film it!)

"Okay, let's see," I murmured, ignoring Mike's fish impression as he tried to get his voice to work, and rooting around in the drawer that was part of the table the machine was mounted to.

"Ah Ha!" I cried as I brandished an attachment at him.

It was approximately the size of my arm from elbow to fingertips, but much, much wider.

Mike squeaked.

I mean he literally squeaked. It was brilliant.

"No?" I turned back to the drawer and rummaged again.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" this time I needed two hands to wave the attachment over Mike.

It was a similar length, but sort of knobbly, and the base was about as wide as Mike's entire ass.

Mike's shocked looked dissolved into a grin as he threw his head back and laughed.

His stomach trembled as his laughter bounced around the room.

I grinned and rested my hand on his tummy.

It actually took him about five minutes to calm down enough to speak. Just a hint of hysterical in there.

Once he was calmer, I turned back to the drawer.

"Oh, come on," Mike said, "you are winding me up."

I turned with the correct attachment. It was already covered in a condom, as I had prepared everything the evening before.

I also had plastic gloves, a towel and lube.

"Fuucckk," Mike gasped.

I moved forwards so he could see this attachment clearly.

It was slightly smaller than the strap-on we used, so it was not going to hurt him. However, I knew that the relentless sensation of the machine driving into Mike was going to be a challenge.

Mike moaned and bit his lip as I slipped on the glove and prepared him. His hips tried to thrust as I slipped my fingers in and out. One, then two, then three.

Three was enough, this dildo attachment was not big.

Mike watched everything, his forehead crinkled in concern, but he didn't question me. He trusted me, and when I caught his eyes he was deeply aroused.

I used my slippery hand to stroke his cock a few times, he was already hard, but this made him throb.

He jumped at first contact, but quickly realized that it didn't hurt as much as he expected it to.

Judging by the low growl in his throat, it didn't hurt at all.

I screwed the dildo into place and moved the machine's arm forward.

The owner of this enticing establishment had given me a very thorough lesson the evening before, using one of his own submissives to assist. (Not that I was telling Mike about that!)

I was delighted to see my guess that the sub was close to Mike's size proved accurate, as the dildo slid home.

Easily, painlessly, and deep.

Mike's eyes shut again as he embraced the sensation of being filled.

I carefully watched him as I gently nudged the arm forward. It was fully extended, as I slipped a little deeper, and a little deeper.

12