Em & Mike Ch. 12: Pleasure Pain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike winced and I stopped.

"Too much?"

He took a breath, "I'm not sure."

"Okay," I eased back a fraction. If he was unsure then I wasn't risking it.

"Ohhh," Mike looked at me, "No, it's okay, it's brushing my prostate."

I gave him an evil smile, "That's okay, that won't be intense at all!"

He sighed happily, let his head fall back down and took some deep breaths.

I snapped the gloves off and began to massage him. Chest, stomach, thighs. Adding more kisses and nips, which made Mike jump and moan.

Mike had discovered he could make a slight circular motion with his hips and he started to do this faster and faster. His gasps matching the motion.

His cock was pointing at the ceiling now and I included that in my massage and kisses.

Mike's moans started to become desperate.

He could stimulate himself on the dildo against his prostate but didn't quite have enough movement to finish himself off.

"Oh God, Please Mistress," he begged.

I bent over and kissed him as he begged into my mouth. Then I plugged the fucking machine in.

"Power on," I said to Mike quietly.

He took in a deep shaky breath. Then moaned as the dildo started to slip slowly from his body.

I watched closely as the arm retreated before excruciatingly slowly thrusting back in.

He was perfectly lined up. His little puckered asshole gently opened up, pulling out and pushing in ever so slightly with each rotation.

Satisfied that he was safe, I attached a thick elasticated cord to the parachute and threaded it through a ring hanging from the ceiling.

Mike had not thought to ask what any of this stuff was for, or hardly looked around at all.

Bet he wouldn't make that mistake again.

"Oh, God, Oh Fuck," he gasped as I tried the cord off.

His balls were now pulled out and up from his body.

Not severely, not even enough to be uncomfortable. It was just creating the sensation of tug and squeeze, tug and squeeze.

Like my hand, but I didn't have to put any effort in.

I increased the thrusting speed slightly, causing Mike to sincerely thank me, and then stood back and admired the view for a while.

This was thrilling. If I'm honest, this was exactly where I had wanted to get Mike to from the start. My end game.

Don't get me wrong, we had fun, we were great friends, but this smooth, hard body.

Straining with desire. Helplessly bound and spread.

Vulnerable, exposed, completely under my control, pleasure or pain mine to give.

The overwhelming power of it.

This had been my dream for a long time.

Somehow, this was out of my fantasies and into real life.

Better than my fantasies had ever been because now I could touch.

I could see the muscles trembling, taste the sweat, smell the arousal.

And...I could force Mike to submit.

I increased the speed again.

It was now impaling Mike at around the same speed as I would when I was pegging him, but he was beginning to appreciate the difference in a machine that would not tire, that would not feel pity, that would not stop.

Ever!

I could see that it was starting to feel overwhelmingly intense.

Guess what that means.

Ding, ding, ding.

Time to cum.

I drizzled a little lube directly onto Mike's cock, laughing as he jumped, and started to stroke.

He moaned, encouraged me, and begged for more, faster, harder.

Chest heaving as the orgasm quickly built.

Suddenly his entire body jacked up, straining hard against his bindings as he flooded over my hand and his stomach.

I slowed my strokes, my hand gripping his cock as I pumped up, down and again, squeezing every drop of cum out.

His expression changed from bliss to despair and he opened his mouth, probably to scream.

Before he could I released him.

"Oh Christ, thank you Mistress, thank you, Ahhhhhhhh!"

He cried out as I increased the thrusting speed again.

Mike was being pounded now. His body vibrating on the cross.

"Fuck, fuck, stop please, oh fuck," he sobbed.

I rolled my eyes as I grabbed a gag, anyone would think I was hurting him.

I leaned over and look carefully at him, "You can't stop this Mike," I confirmed, showing him the gag.

His eyes widened and I thought for a minute that he was going to beg me, but his cock was still rock hard, and his gasps were already becoming groans.

Looking into his eyes I saw when he took the fall.

I love that moment when true submission happens.

That catch in time when I really become his true Mistress and he would suffer anything for me.

He opened his mouth for the small penis gag, we both liked these because it gives us something to bite on and muffles the begging.

I fixed it in place and then pulled an eye mask into position.

Totally mine now.

I watched for a few minutes, just lightly stroking his skin, partly for reassurance and partly to give his cock a little time for some of the sensitivity to fade.

Now that he was gagged Mike wasn't holding back his noises, and it was constant.

His body was in constant motion, from the machine and from his desperate movements.

Head swinging from side to side, firsts clenching and unclenching.

There was no way in hell that I could have tolerated this, but Mike was being amazing.

Testing, I took Mike's cock into my mouth again.

Oh my God, the sound he made.

Almost a scream, or a wail. It was wrenched out him and his cock literally thumped against the roof of my mouth.

I was taking that as good to go.

This blow job was much gentler than the earlier one, but I doubt that Mike appreciated that at the time, as I teased him into a third orgasm of the evening.

When the desperate grunting started, I switched to my hand, and when he came, he screamed.

Screamed into the gag.

Then his whole body relaxed in complete exhaustion.

Laughing softly, I slowed the fucking machine and then I slipped off the blindfold and the gag.

I kissed him. Mike whispered pleas to me, and I reassured him, "It's okay, you're okay."

I secured the waist strap and then quickly freed his arms, rubbing his shoulders and letting him pull me down for a hug and another kiss.

"Oh fuck, Emily," he muttered, he knew it was over now.

I soothed him a little and then decreased the speed again on the relentless machine.

As his arms were free, Mike pushed himself up a little bit to see the dildo slowly entering and exiting.

"Fuck me," he moaned.

"Didn't I just?"

Mike laughed and relaxed back down as I stopped the machine and pulled it free.

Then I released his legs and rubbed some motion back into them.

He was a mess.

His hair wet from sweat and tears. Cum and sweat and my saliva all over his body.

Lube, well...everywhere!

I wiped the worst off with a towel and then steadied him after releasing the waist strap.

Mike swayed a little but was smiling and kept pulling me in weakly for another kiss.

I led him towards the bathroom.

It was one of those situations where we would need a shower before we got in the bath.

That was okay.

We had plenty of time, and I hadn't cum yet.

-X

Coming Soon, Em & Mike Ch. 13: Please, Oh Please.

12