Em & Mike Ch. 15: The Manor

Story Info
Welcome to BDSM Manor.
9k words
4.82
8.1k
3

Part 22 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Further adventures of Emily and Mike (names changed). Can be read in series or standalone, background in Part 1.

For Regular Readers: Hey there, just a reminder that Emily and Mike's visits to BDSM Manor take place a year prior to BDSM Manor 1. The new slave.

Tess-O'Meter -- Green.

-X

Mike and I gazed out of the window at the elegant gates and driveway of the estate as we passed through in the car that had been sent to collect us from our hotel in London.

Perrycombe Estate was worked into the iron-work of the gates, but as we rounded a bend there was another sign, in the style of a 1950's US town sign which said.

Welcome to BDSM Manor - Population Crazy.

The driver grinned at our laugh and said that the sign had appeared one night, and no one had ever claimed responsibility.

The general consensus was that it was down to Master John, who was Sadie's personal and business partner. No one else would have dared.

Sadie, or Mistress Sadie as she was known here, was the reason we had come.

I had met Sadie in San Francisco six months earlier, when we had both attended a conference. Or intended to, but a fire had ruined those plans.

No one had been hurt, but I had just happened to comment out loud about having two days to enjoy the city and Sadie had overheard, inviting me for coffee.

We had gotten along like long lost twins and ended up sat on the sea front, just past Fisherman's Wharf, lazing and chatting away the afternoon. While forgetting about the strength of the sun and turning an interesting shade of pink.

Sadie was very open and just fascinating, and we'd had one of those conversations that you can have with someone who you never expect to meet again.

Maybe I was a little too open. Ah well!

A couple of months later, my boss had been contacted. Sadie was potentially interested in working with me on a book.

She was a well-known Mistress and BDSM Manor had a worldwide reputation, a centre for people living the BDSM lifestyle, vey much like a very exclusive country club.

Sadie wanted to explore whether we would work well together.

I had never thought working with a writing partner, but it was an interesting idea. I was in no doubt about the fact that Sadie was much more into the lifestyle than I would ever be, but I could learn a lot.

Plus it came with the experience of a trip to BDSM Manor, and Mike was invited.

"Sounds cool," he had said when I had told him about the offer, but most of his attention was on the Brave's game, "where is it?"

"About an hour from central London, dependent on traffic," I said.

He winced, "London? As in Southern England?" he said with some disdain.

I grinned and crawled along the couch to nibble on his ear, "Yea. Wanna take a holiday with me?"

He turned his attention back to the screen and took another swig of his beer, "Yea, sure. Why not!" he said shrugging.

I frowned with a deep sense of disappointment at his uninterested attitude, and then squealed as he dropped the act and turned suddenly, grabbing me, and pinning me underneath him.

His eyes were laughing, knowing he had played me, "Yea, let's take a vacation," he laughed and lost interest in the game, as his hands got busy.

Now here we were, pulling up outside a huge house in the middle of a massive estate, most of which was still farmed, as it had been for hundreds of years.

Sadie came down the steps as we climbed stiffly out of the car (traffic had been a bitch) and greeted me with a kiss on each cheek and a hug. I remembered instantly why I had liked her so much.

She then turned to Mike and gave him the same greeting, with an added little pat on the ass, as she released him. I sniggered, as he flushed.

She thanked the driver and the three of us grabbed the bags.

We all turned as a beautiful young lady in a floaty red dress, came flying down the steps and into the arms of a very hunky man, who spun her around before kissing her thoroughly.

It was a charming scene, we had happy smiles and waves thrown our way before they left in what looked like a small work truck, but Mike frowned, clearly confused.

I voiced what I suspected he was thinking. There was no point in not speaking my mind if Sadie and I were going to work together.

"I was expecting more collars, chains, and body parts hanging out everywhere," I said, waving a hand towards the departing truck and smiling to take any accusation out of my words.

Sadie smiled as we hauled the bags up the steps, "That was Bobbie and her beau Joe. Bobbie is one of our minders and a resident, she's not a submissive or slave and Joe just works here on and off."

She paused as we maneuvered through the doorway and indicated the imposing wooden staircase, "That's Joe's sort of thing, he's a carpenter, and a master of a different sort. He's can replicate damaged work and we have a never-ending need for him."

She sighed but there was love clear in her eyes as she looked around, "An old house like this is a responsibility. One that was neglected for a long time."

Sadie glanced at Mike and then grinned when she saw where his gaze had landed, I looked over as well and saw something more expected.

There was a man. Naked and aroused.

He was bound over a frame, blindfolded, and gagged. Bent backwards so his cock was sticking straight up towards the ceiling.

He was beautiful, if a little heavily muscled for my personal taste, but beautiful.

Now that I had seen him, I became aware of his soft moans.

The frame was set on a large cloth and the cloth, the frame and the man were dripping with what was very obviously, cum.

Literally gallons of cum.

"Whoa!" I said, my voice catching, "that is incredibly hot."

Sadie chuckled and patted Mike's face gently, prompting him to close his mouth! She walked us over.

"This is, er," she looked at the minder who was stood discreetly to one side, "Hi David, who is this? Is it Christopher?"

"Yes, it is, Boss," the minder replied grinning, "he won the lottery today!"

Sadie laughed, "Our subs love being the cum dump, feel free to relieve yourself Mike if you need to."

I laughed as Mike turned scarlet, "Oh, thanks but I'm good, um."

She took pity on him and picked the bag back up, "I'm sorry, I'm teasing you. Let's get you to your room."

I met Sadie and Mike on the second floor (having left them and the bags to the compact escalator) as I preferred the stairs, and soon we were in a room that would put most five-star hotels to shame.

"I'll leave you to unpack and have a rest," Sadie pointed out some refreshments ready for us, "I'll see you in a couple of hours."

"Thanks so much," I said, "Um, can I ask something now?"

"Of course."

"What should we call you, I mean, how should we address you?" I felt a little uncomfortable, "I know you have rules here, should we be calling you Mistress Sadie during our stay?"

Sadie smiled, "I appreciate you checking, but no. You're here as guests but only to observe this evening. People will introduce themselves as they wish to be addressed, so follow their lead."

She thought for a moment, "Sadie is fine for tonight, but John would probably prefer Master John."

"Okay," I agreed, looking at Mike.

"I was curious," Mike said, "the minder downstairs called you Boss?"

Sadie laughed, "Yes, well, David is rather cheeky. The minders are expected to be respectful, but they don't have to use Master or Mistress, some do," she continued, "some use Sir, Ma'am, or Madam. It's really what they are comfortable with. Did you explain to Mike about our minders?" she asked me.

I nodded.

"Yes, she did," Mike confirmed, "it sounds like an interesting idea."

"Very effective," Sadie confirmed, "we can talk more about that later."

I knew that the their main job was to keep the subs safe, when in bondage or games, and had explained to Mike about the therapy programme most were, or had been, involved in.

The positive aspect of that had balanced out a little, his concern about the fact that some of the dominants at BDSM Manor considered their submissives to be slaves.

I had sort of smudged over that a bit, and hoped that it would be explained fully tonight, as I wasn't completely sure about it myself.

-X

Sadie came and collected us a couple of hours later and ran over a few rules for us.

It was Saturday night, the busiest night at the manor and we were here to observe. I could ask Sadie questions and get more of an idea about how deep her immersion in BDSM was.

However, as guests we were to remain anonymous, and so had to remain masked.

Sadie brought us masks which covered the top half of our faces, plus head and hair.

Black silk they went very well with our outfits. I was in loose black pants and a vest top. Mike looking smart and slick in dress pants and button-down shirt.

It was all a little Zorro!

We were the only guests tonight and people expected us, and our questions.

Before we left our room (where we had already made good use of the luxurious four-poster-bed) Sadie double checked that we understood that we would see use, and bondage. Likely pain and possibly humiliation.

Once we were all happy, we started to explore.

In the short time it took to walk back down to the ground floor, we had seen three masters, two mistresses, and eight submissives.

All of the submissives had been naked. Four of them in severe bondage and gagged.

Mike and I had shared a nervous glance, and I could tell that like me, he was half turned on, half concerned about what we had gotten ourselves into.

We followed Sadie through a narrow corridor and into a darkened room.

There were some ropes, chains, and bondage points on the wall. Some floggers, nipple clamps etc., and a small set of stocks.

One wall was glass, and we could see clearly into the large room beyond. We ordered some drinks and then Sadie explained what we were looking at.

"This is a good introduction, our Voyeurs room," she said, "one way glass. We have ten rooms similar to this one arranged around this central play space."

We slipped our masks off, as we were alone, and gazed into the room as Sadie explained.

It was a large circular space. Subtly, but clearly lit. The players had access to a private bathroom, but the showers were in an open wet-room area. No privacy there!

There was an assortment of couches, beds, stocks, bondage and dungeon equipment, chairs, and cushions.

Around twelve men and eight women were currently in the room. All completely naked.

Most were sitting or standing around chatting or watching the action. On the bed were a man and woman making love.

It was gentle and affectionate, and I felt the heat rise in my face watching them.

There was a knock at the door and a tall, rather dashing looking man entered with a tray of drinks.

He was wearing casual slacks, a T-Shirt, and no shoes.

He grinned as he entered, which in no way detracted from his rather imposing air but put me slightly more at ease.

This was Sadie's partner. Also one third of her business, they ran the estate with her cousin.

"I come bearing gifts," he said, offering the drinks, after thanking him, Sadie introduced him and to my relief he advised us that we should call him John.

The two of them then continued to explain the Voyeurs room, and more about the manor.

Their members were a mix of dominants (masters and mistresses), submissives and slaves.

Some of the submissives came to play whatever game was available at the time and were members in their own right.

The members who considered themselves owned slaves were always sponsored by a master or mistress. It was an extreme version of submission.

There was no legal basis for the slave/owner relationship, but to the people involved it was completely real. It was also overseen by the welfare team at the manor and quite tightly controlled.

John explained that slaves were only sold in very extreme circumstances. Usually if their owner was no longer able to care for their needs, and freedom had to be offered as an option.

Mostly people chose to become owned by someone else at the manor and actual money never changed hands.

To me it sounded like a very exaggerated game, blurring the lines between fantasy and reality. Neither Sadie nor John appeared upset by my take on these arrangements.

I already knew that pain play was a big part of the manor lifestyle, Sadie had been honest about the fact that she was a sadist.

However, they confirmed that not all of the submissives, or even all of the slaves were into pain. Some just needed to submit, be controlled. Some might like to be exposed, or used.

Others liked chastity and denial. It seemed like there was hardly a kink that wasn't explored and catered to at the manor.

"We all respect each other here," John said seriously, "limits and preferences are always respected, and safe words NEVER ignored."

"There doesn't seem to be much need for safe words in there," Mike observed, watching as the couple now panting and sweating on the bed reached their climax.

"Well this room is about being on show, being observed by persons unknown and having no control, and it's not a space for pain play," Sadie confirmed.

John nodded, "No, our pain sluts will play in there of course, but it's a space for submission."

They explained that the women in the room were allocated a random 'even' number when they entered, and the men an 'odd' number.

There was a large screen displaying numbers on the wall. A computer picked numbers at random and then allocated the play.

"It will make more sense when the next game starts," Sadie said, watching the current players move into the showers and, still soppy and exchanging kisses, start to wash each other.

"This is insanely intimate and intrusive," Mike commented, "can they safe word out of this?"

"Yes, of course," Sadie said, "but really, they won't be in there in the first place if they're not happy to take the risk."

She frowned as a few of the subs quickly replaced the sheets and cleaned up the play area.

"What's Colin doing here?"

"Oh," John waved an apology, "Sorry, got distracted. His plans fell through, so he came along. You were busy so I sent him in there for the evening."

"Ah, okay, thanks."

Sadie then pointed Colin out to us, explaining he was one of her slaves. He was a strapping young man. Well over 6ft and what I can only describe as built.

Bulked up biceps, massive thighs, and an exaggerated washboard stomach.

Add to this an almost military haircut, and a face that looked like it was never allowed stubble.

"He's like a clean-cut muscle man," I said.

Sadie laughed, "Colin's a sweetheart, but yea, clean cut's a good description. Put him a suit and he could be FBI!"

"Or a bible basher," John joked, getting an elbow in the ribs from Sadie.

The subs, all chatting and laughing, completely relaxed, settled back down as the computer started to spin numbers.

The first selection appeared on one side of the screen.

Number 17 - Dominant.

"Okay," John said as a smallish man stood up and clowned about, playing to the crowd, and flexing barely-there muscles, "that's Roger, so he will be playing the dominant role in the next scenario, or just taking the lead if it's a soft game."

Below appeared.

Number 23 -- Submissive.

Sadie's slave Colin stood up. He and the little guy high fived each other.

"Oh, this will be interesting," Sadie grinned, and winked at me, "Colin's straight."

The screen flashed again.

Number 3 -- Dominant.

Another guy, equal in size to Colin stood and flashed him an evil grin.

John snorted with laughter, "Both of those two are gay," he told us, shaking his head.

The other side of the screen flashed now.

Spit-roast.

Rough.

Restraints.

Colin smiled ruefully and took a slight bow as he was cheered and clapped. We could see people putting their fingers in their mouths to whistle.

John laughed out loud now, "Oops, poor Colin."

"Does that mean what I think it means?" I asked.

Sadie and John just grinned at us.

"Oh, Christ!" I didn't know whether to cover my eyes or grab a camera.

The three men in the Voyeurs room gathered in a huddle for a quick discussion, as the crowds continued to shout encouragement and clap.

John clarified for us, "So, Colin is straight and a submissive, he likes rough sex but not actual pain. Roger is gay and has literally no limits, any kink he loves, but again not into pain," he took a sip of what was probably whisky.

"The other big chap is Dan, but we usually call him 'Daring-Dan'. He is also gay, and a complete pain slut. What they are doing now, is checking that Colin is happy, a brief plan."

Sadie was watching Mike.

"Just ask," she said.

He frowned, "Sorry, I'm just finding it hard to get my head around. Your," (he hesitated on slave, but managed it, "slave, Colin is straight. But he's going to allow himself to be fucked by two men. I'm straight, that would kill me."

Sadie smiled, "Yes, but you're not a true submissive. Emily didn't go into details, but I got the idea. You two are having fun. Role play."

She stood up and placed and hand on Mike's shoulder, pointing at Colin, "You can see how turned on he is, because he is submissive. It's a need. It's his nature. It doesn't matter who is going to fuck him, it's the fact that he has no choice, the random choice of a computer, and the possibility that I am watching and will be pleased."

She finished by running a hand up and down Mike's back in comfort, and I saw him relax slightly. In front of us, Daring-Dan grabbed Colin's face and started to kiss him passionately.

"Okay, this is heating up now," I said breathlessly, making Sadie laugh.

"Mike," John said, "We can go elsewhere if this makes you uncomfortable?"

Mike glanced at him, "So if your slaves wouldn't be happy to be forced into something like this, it wouldn't happen?"

"No, as I said, we learn, and respect people's limits. Not all of our slaves and subs swing both ways," he grinned and shrugged, "though a high percentage of us do!"

Mike shot him a quick look, but returned his grin, "It's okay, I'll stay. Not my thing, but I'm interested all the same."

I wasn't going anywhere. I could plainly see Colin falling into the sub-zone as his wrists were handcuffed behind his back by Roger, and Dan tugged at his erection.

Then the two of them landed some rough slaps on his stomach and chest before manhandling him over to the bed.

The look in his eyes.

Straight or not, he was in heaven.

John touched my arm to get my attention, "Did you see that move, Dan slapped Colin quite hard in the stomach, enough to get a grunt, but then patted his face?"

"Yes, I saw."

"That's what we call contact play and takes the place of what in most clubs would be face slapping."

John paused slightly as Colin was thrown into the bed and his hips jacked up before Dan and Roger got busy with the lube and fingers. His hands were handcuffed behind his back and Roger was gripping his short hair in one hand, pressing his head into the bed.

Grinning, John continued, "Face slapping is about pain and humiliation, and many subs adore humiliation, but it's actually not a big thing here. Plus we don't allow face slapping."

"No," Sadie took over the conversation, as John got distracted and started laughing at Colin's predicament, "Many of our doms and subs would do so when they are at other clubs, we can't control that, but here they substitute the body slap and face pat. It's like a code for 'you've just been slapped down and humiliated'.

"We have a code," Mike told her, "a squeeze of a hand, so we can check in with each other without breaking character."

Sadie saluted him with her glass and nodded, "An excellent idea. What safe words do you use, we use color codes, green okay to continue, or very happy. Amber for caution, or uncertainty. Red to stop. "