Em & Mike Ch. 15: The Manor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't I always?" the fair man replied, before passionately kissing the slave who moaned and thrust into the master's hand as he was stroked.

"Do not even think about asking me to leave this room," I cautioned in a low tone to Mike.

He sniggered and pulled me against his body.

Despite the fact that two men together didn't turn him on at all, he was rock hard. It would be impossible to be standing in this room right now, and not be rock hard.

"I wouldn't dare," he whispered in my ear.

On stage a rope was fed through the wrist cuffs and the slave held it for balance as his legs were spread wide, and his ankles secured to small bolts on the floor.

He was taking deep breaths now, calmly looking ahead without actually making eye contact, preparing himself for the ordeal ahead.

He closed his eyes and moaned when the master took him in his mouth for a few moments.

Making wonderfully wanton movements and gripping the rope harder for balance.

Smiling a little, the master stood and cupped the now trembling slave's face.

The slave just calmly gazed at the master.

Accepting.

With a nod, the master gripped the rope and raised the slave up.

Once the rope was tied off, he was suspended just off the floor, his arms, and legs pulled wide.

Cock and balls, bound, throbbing and vulnerable, his body stretched open.

I was so turned-on Mike was supporting me against him now. You could have fired a gun by my ear, and I would not have looked away.

This gorgeous young man. Suspended, helpless, in front of an audience of dozens.

The room was quiet, apart from breathing and the occasional gasp as people came discreetly.

Behind the slave the master moved forward, and to my shock, unfurled a bullwhip.

"Oh Shit," I muttered.

Mike tensed slightly, but a man stood nearby leaned towards me.

"It's brutal," he said, "but you don't need to worry. The slave will be displayed for the rest of the weekend. We all take a turn admiring the welts and rubbing salve in. We are all friends here."

The slave was now moaning and breathing hard as the master caressed his body with both the whip handle and his hands.

His cock was getting harder, as the weight of his body hanging and the difficulty taking deep breaths, on top of the promise of pain to come, aroused him more and more.

"I'm so fucking turned on I'm scared I'm gonna cum right here," I admitted to the man next to us, making him laugh quietly.

"I would offer to help, but your young man appears quite possessive," he waved Mike down as he started to reply.

"I'm teasing you. It's fine, we don't judge here, you enjoy yourself."

He looked back at the stage, my breath caught as the master held the whip up to the slave and he kissed it.

"I'll explain more about these two after, if you have questions." the man said.

No one was going to look away from the stage now.

As the master moved behind the hanging slave, the look of fear, anticipation and arousal on the slave's face was making me soaking wet, even as my heart started to pound.

The master briefly handed the whip to a waiting sub and pulled on an ankle length leather coat. Then I heard him clearly joke, "Here's the sexy bit!" as he pulled on safety googles, before taking back the whip.

Despite the fact it was a little mad scientist crossed with Matrix, it did not detract from the sense of sexy menace at all.

The slave was breathing fast. Short, shallow breaths that I was unconsciously matching.

I saw the movement behind him but kept my eyes on his face. Jumping as a sharp crack reverberated around the room and the slave was thrown forwards, swinging in the ropes with a grunt.

He winced with the pain, but the expression was chased almost instantly by pleasure, as he drew in a breath.

Now I watched the master as he swung the whip in the air above himself, almost lazily, before, like a living thing it flew again towards the naked back of his slave.

Crack.

We all jumped.

Another soft grunt of pain followed by another gasp of arousal. The slave's leaking cock bounced with pleasure.

Another artistic swing and the whip raced through the room towards the slave's vulnerable flesh.

Crack.

Followed this time by a cry of pain.

A desperate look this time on his face as he dragged in air, followed by the release with a moan of pure desire.

I could see the straining muscles in his arms and legs, even though he was stretched so tight across the space.

He was slender, but his abs were clearly defined, his heaving stomach ever so slightly concaved, where he was bound.

Pinned in thin air.

I gasped as the whipped streaked out again, like a blur.

"Ahhhhhhhh," this time he yelled.

The crack was almost immediately followed by another, as with a complicated movement, and seeming to gather even more speed, it whipped back across his flesh like a blur.

"Ahhhhhhhh!"

"Ahhhhhhhh!"

The slave was sobbing now, writhing in the ropes.

Pushing his goggles onto the top of his head (which should have made him look stupid, but he still as looked sexy as hell) the master walked over to the slave and ran his hands over his back and ass.

He then walked around and lifted his head, before he wrapped his arms around the taut body and allowing the young man to sob into his shoulder for a few minutes.

When he stepped back, speaking softly, words that none of us could hear. The slave was still sobbing and trembling, but also smiling slightly, and clearly extremely excited.

Now a gag and leather hood were brought forward, and the master prepared the slave.

The man who had been stood near us saw my puzzled expression.

"A whip like this, the eyes need to be protected," he said kindly.

"I understand, but what about his safe word?" I asked.

"Oh, don't you worry," he winked at me, "Master Kerry knows this slave better than anyone."

Once he was satisfied the master pulled his googles back down and started to whip the front of the slave's body.

At times he allowed the whip to snake around and he would pull it free almost like a caress.

Six strikes in and there were red welts all across his chest, torso, and thighs.

His cock and or balls had been hit at least once, and the screams from behind the gag had been horrendous.

Somehow, he was still hard.

A seventh crack and another line appeared across his abs.

It was continuous sobbing now, and he was shaking, and writhing, but also at times becoming almost lax in the restraints.

Crack, and his head lolled back, the screams were becoming more like desperate gasps.

Crack.

The slave appeared to convulse, the ropes vibrating, and then he went limp.

I would have sworn he had been screaming silently.

The master pushed up his goggles again and moved forward. Gently lifting the slave's head, which immediately hung back down when released.

He then closely examined his chest, before calling over a young woman in jeans who was waiting nearby.

They conferred, and the master removed his coat, once again revealing his gorgeous body, now slightly damp and tossing the coat onto the floor, the goggles on top.

"I'm sorry everyone," he said in a low, delicious voice, "you're not going to get your ten strikes tonight."

The young woman placed what looked like a small dressing over the slave's left nipple. She then moved to the side again.

He was stirring now, and the master pulled the hood free, leaving the gag in place, and lifted his head to make eye contact.

"Is he okay, Master Kerry?" someone called out.

"He's fine," the master said, maintaining eye contact with the slave, his slave I was sure, as he stroked his cheek, "Just caught his nipple, a small cut, nothing serious."

He reached down now, and I saw the need come into the slave's eyes before he closed them, as his cock was fondled.

It was clearly some communication between them, as the master moved behind the slave now and signaled the assisting sub again.

Lube was provided and within a couple of minutes he was pushing himself deep into his slave's ass.

The slave was moaning now. When the master reached around and started to stroke him, his eyes closed in what was clearly bliss.

I was starting to understand why Sadie liked watching so much.

The slave came first, spilling over the floor and a couple of observers, who had moved closer now that the whip was no longer flying.

When he once again went limp, completely spent, the master gripped his hips and pounded himself to his own release.

Then he gently hugged the slave from behind, careful of the emerging welts and bruises, before signaling again for help in releasing him.

The young lady also came forwards again and a couple of watching masters jumped onto the podium to lend a hand.

There was an enthusiastic round of applause, before everyone else, chatting, and excited, started to leave.

"Excuse me," I tapped the man who had been stood by us on the arm to get his attention, "is that lady a nurse?"

He paused and smiled, "Yes, that's Carol one of the medical team. If there are games going on, there is always someone on duty."

He yawned hugely and then frowned at Mike, "Are you alright young man?"

"I thought there was a rule about condoms here?" Mike asked, gesturing with his head towards the stage area, where many friendly hands were assisting the young slave and master.

"Oh, there is," he confirmed, "but those two are a couple. Master and slave, but also boyfriends."

"I see," Mike nodded, reassured.

Then it was my turn to yawn hugely and he gave me a squeeze.

We wished our temporary guide goodnight, and I leaned on Mike as we walked out and back to our room.

We were both exhausted, but it had certainly been an interesting day.

"Are you too tired for sex?" Mike asked me as we climbed the stairs.

I leaned a little harder, "I'm too tired for anything but boring, pedestrian, missionary, vanilla flavored sex," I said.

Mike laughed quietly, "That suits me fine," he said, and pushed open the door.

Coming Soon: Em & Mike Ch.16: Day One.

NB: Further to the brief explanation of who and what the minders are, as found in BDSM Manor chapter 3.

In short, they are employed to provide a service in and around the manor and estate. The most common part of their duties is in keeping slaves and submissives safe during play.

They are all people who are undergoing or have completed a programme for Compulsive Porn Addiction. This is the situation whereby people are unable to control their need for porn, and that need has created a negative impact on their life (loss of employment / failing marriages etc.).

Some are residential, others attend part time. Many people remain employed by the manor once they have completed their therapy.

Safe exposure to activities at the manor is an important part of the treatment.