All Comments on 'Email'

by calibeachgirl

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice story.

Not sure why but it seemed a little stilted.

History will look back at the covid debacle and our legislators will stand guilty even if not before courts as they should.

Masks being a case in point.

1st they wanted to smooth the curve.

Didn't happen.

It spiked where it wanted.

Then mandatory masks after virus was already losing impact.

The statistics I have seen showed zero impact on the curve.

Of course governments and beaurocrat's never admit mistakes.

Nor does the media.

brownmobbrownmobover 3 years ago
so you call it email

no mention of an email message within the whole story, lost me sorry 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I can't believe I just wasted time reading this drivel. 8 pages of what could have been a very short story about amnesia and learning to love again.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 3 years ago

Brownmob, the story started with an email from Crystal to the boyfriend who abandoned her, it went to Jerry instead, but went unnoticed for a fortnight. Once he replied by email that she sent the email in error, they corresponded and Jerry being Jerry offered to help her. It was thinking about a child's future put him in mind of his own and he decided to offer his bank advisor, Susan, a job in his estate office maintaining his finances and see also that Crystal was trained up so she would have an income for her future child's future.

Nice story set against the Covid restrictions.

jetpacksamjetpacksamover 3 years ago
@brownmob

Page 1, 4th and 5th paragraph,:

"What's this?" he asked himself as an errant email popped up onto the screen from someone named Crystal. He clicked on the document and was surprised to read that she was pregnant with his baby which was strange since he didn't know who she was.

There was no contact information other than the return email address. He looked at the date... two weeks earlier. Hmmmm... it was bad enough that she was pregnant but no response for a couple of weeks must have made her feel the worst.

BobecheBobecheover 3 years ago
Choppy

I thought this was a very good story but I found the dialog and the narrative very choppy and it could have been a lot smoother.

Phxray54Phxray54over 3 years ago
Thank you!

So glad to see you writing. I’ve missed you.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

What a wonderful love story, just enough drama to make the storyline interesting and captivating. Well done 5 stars

dunmovynivdunmovynivabout 2 years ago

All they ever eat is pizza and spaghetti?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

1* because he ended up with the bitch Susan!!

The conniving slut knew his worth beforehand!!

Anyway, with all that money he was still a stupid asshole

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Also gave this 8page drivel 1 star

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Asshole Major owns over 20 houses, is 34yrs old living with his mummy, gets married and still lives with mummy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercalibeachgirl@calibeachgirl
My name is Sophia. I try to express my feeling about life in my writings. I appreciate all my readers, even those who are disappointed with something I've written and are courteous enough to tell me why. I appreciate everyone who uses what precious time we each have ...